Just got our review copy and my reviewer is saying it's ucking bad

Just got our review copy and my reviewer is saying it's ucking bad.

Attached: Animal crossing.jpg (1710x900, 199K)

ok

what are the problems?

57 on metacritic and thats me being generous.

what will you do once its 85+?

cope, it's gonna be a solid 90

Make the same thread for the next big release.

Preorder cancelled, thanks for the warning op.

>Asian Female next to White Guy
>White Girl next to Black Guy
HMMMM...

>StonetossBurgerComic.jpeg

90 with Nintendo bonus maybe

Progressive.

based, as it should be

Perfect

Rehash, glitches, you name it.

Oh my god he is already crying and seething like a lil sandnigger

White men are for asian and black girls, white girls are for dogs

it was 8 years since we got a proper AC game, I wouldnt call it a fucking rehash

what about the game mechanics?

>MY OPINION MATTERS AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN

naw i'll still buy it, nice try though op

Attached: eat a shit you dumb cow.jpg (493x263, 21K)

Its animal crossing.

Well shit, my preorder is now cancelled thanks to your trusted, reliable and detailed source. Great thread OP.

I'm not being sincere, in case you're as dumb as you seem.

can you gather beetles?

Thank you for that spoiler, you had me there for a second until I read that. 100% sincerity.

It's a children's game, what else did you expect

what kind of glitches?

nintendo

unless the glitches are literally game break bullshit this game will be an easy 80+ just because it's animal crossing. look at sword and shield for fuck's sake, critics still gave that heaping pile of trash 80 (although admittedly user score is uncucked, it STILL sold shittons).

yes

Is it another resetera tranny angry that the game has genders again? go play some progressive commifornia games instead.

When does the "reviewer" NSP leak?

Sources say the game more than panders to Resetera. Won't go into specifics how, but it will.

If you were running a publication that would receive a review copy why would your first action be to trash talk it on Yea Forums of all places instead of publishing your review on your own site? wouldn't it be significantly more lucrative to instead post your review on your own publication and then monetize

sold. looks like this will be a goty

I'm just giving a warning until the inevitable happens. I'm a big deal and so is my website.

Are you sure you arent mixing AC up with TLOU2?

i heard you can effectively transition in game (no gender locking of clothes), what the fuck are you smoking?

the bugs look super high quality too and theres some new weather mechanics that might bring cool new bugs. the museum is also very nice looking, a good habitat for the bugs you catch.

>white girl next to white guy
HMMMM

if the black guy and white girl were switched you'd complain that the black guy was between the white dude and chick. if the asian chick was in the white girls place you'd complain that the white chick was looking at her and away from the white guy, promoting lesbianism. and if the white chick and asian chick were swapped you'd also complain that the white guy was ignoring her, still promoting race mixing

there's no winning with you autists, go back to /pol/

Attached: 1509423477483.jpg (384x384, 18K)

So you can be a trap? thats pretty based, twitter and resetera feminists will fucking hate that and call it trans erasure.

You could do this in NL why does everyone care NOW?

Attached: 30a[1].jpg (600x450, 60K)

White guy has both asian girl and white girl by his sides.

Because NOW you can make the game call you different pronouns whenever you feel like one gender versus the other.

what kind of glitches? you faggot liar

Can someone do a favor and save this thread/screencap it for when this game sells 12+ million units and a 90+ metascore? I really wanna see OP cry seethe himself into commiting suicide.

This is a lie, there's a fucking gender select at the beginning of the game, the only thing that's different is eyes are not gender locked anymore i.e. guys can have long eyelashes now.

Source?

post your face when youre going to enjoy new horizons with friends and Yea Forums while everyone else seethes over stupid stuff like gender and scores

Attached: 1546401232979.jpg (304x409, 19K)

>friends
h-hah yea, c-can't wait!

Knock yourself out. On one condition, post it even when it gets a yellow metascore. I'll be laughing my ass off when that happens.

play with people on Yea Forums

I'll be playing it with my ex girlfriend

user i will play with you. ill be in the inevitable island code sharing threads and will invite you

That's more than enough for OneAngryGamer to write an article about it pushing trans acceptance or whatever.

I'll be too ashamed to post my code though

WHAT KIND OF GLITCHES YOU FAGGOT

Shit, I'd play with you. Most of my friends avoid vidya, it would be nice to play with someone.

Long eyelashes being girly is stupid. Every normal human being has eyelashes. Gender doesn't make them longer.

your loss bro, you will be missing out on free furniture swaps and bell donations and comfy minigames with the lads and clothes trading for gracie

From all the footage and features we have seen so far its either the best AC game of all time or the second best, it literally cannot get yellow scores no matter how fucking delusional you are.

Ok buddy.

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-135201_Clover.jpg (994x1264, 507K)

Who fucking cares? Little girls and women will love it regardless.

Attached: 1559156566682.jpg (167x216, 9K)

prove it faggot

Attached: hellllooo.jpg (387x318, 12K)

okay okay, I guess I can try
it just feels bad being such a bland faggot and trying to socialize with others

That sounds kinda sad

op pls
pls tell glitches

everyone plays differently and youll see lots of different styles when visiting other peoples towns, you wont even need to socialize half the time, i fucking hate typing on the switch

What about the overall flow of the game? How does it compare to other Animal Crossings?

>Source
>My fucking ass

You fools he's just referencing

why is Yea Forums so easy to bait?

She's the one who got me into the series in the first place and we played New Leaf for hundreds of hours together so we're both looking forward to it. No bad blood or sadness here.

Either newfags or people not being able to help themselves. Playing along with shit bait that derails threads is funny, I guess?

Yep it's funny. I'm bored.

Coincidence.

There's nothing to do in these games. The only fun thing is collecting stuff. But there isnt much of that besides the fossils and fishing.....

these games are for 6 year old mentality, that and deranged fur fags

>i-i-i-its just bait!
Next you'll say
>I was pretending to be retarded.

ACbros... we lost....................................................................

It will be up on my website soon enough.

Don't even bother.
Most of the people here are genuinely borderline retarded.
Trying to open their eyes to anything a fruitless endeavor.

Shit, there's too many to tell. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Give 5 examples

ok boomer

Nah, I'll let you see when the game comes out. Since you want to pre-order it so badly.

if nobody responded to bait we wouldn't get a board free of bait, we'd end up on a board with nothing but bait, and eventually just a bunch of faggots who are sincere in their faggoty opinions that look exactly like today's bait.

It's usually what happens, while people on Yea Forums argue about consolfagottry and sales, I just have fun with the games I play and then come to the threads to see them argue about minor thing that don't matter

>blue hair
i'm screeching at a frequency that can shatter glass

I just got my review copy of you and my reviewer says you're gay as fuck.

Did he say the game was good? This thread is driving me mad, I want answers.

>rehash
It's fucking animal crossing, every single game in the series that people liked have just been the previous game but with upgrades

no OP claiming someone he knows says the game is shiot and rehashed. typical faggot poster things, you are missing nothing important

I pre-ordered twice. Your move.

Attached: shizu a bitch.png (1176x882, 127K)

why

why

why

>white guy next to asian girl AND White girl
black guy is alone

What are the glitches?

why

Imagine being over thirteen and playing this game. Lmao

why

OP wants you to be upset, just close the thread and dont respond

I imagine myself playing it and I'm 3 times that age.

based

Can I have that second copy?

Now imagine your parents seeing you play it and shaking their heads sadly.

Is OP the same guy as

That's hard to imagine since they want to play it too.

FUCK I preordered digital so I can't cancel it.

Attached: 220px-Kermit_the_Frog.jpg (220x254, 10K)

Try harder next time

>ucking
Are numales forbidden to write words like jews?

get rekt, pre-ordering fool

>Total 32.17
Hmmm

>our review copy
Kill yourself faggot nigger game """journalist""""

dude, giving out my FC when NL came out is how I MADE friends. Been talking to these assholes on and off for years.

>preordering anything
lmao

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>guns are fucking invisible and don't even fire or have animations
>hitting villagers with the axe or shovel deals zero damage
>regen health flat out doesn't fucking work
>aiming down sights just tilts the camera a little
>characters randomly fall through the ground
>music has weird electronic noises

horse to c6

wow it's almost as if this is the same guy who posted the same thread but it's Doom Eternal. Crazy World huh?

Fuck. Really? I hope they patch it.

Rewards points, amazon return gift cards, etc.

Imagine me fucking you up the ass

I'm a boomer and I'm actually debating getting a switch for this. The ability to cross rivers at any point is a miracle.

>new leaf came out in 2012

What the fuck

Attached: 1532112655529 (1).jpg (175x188, 42K)

Get it with your tax return.

fuck preorder cancelled

kek

Same team as Splatoon. That was their focus for 8 years while AC languished in b team spinoff hell, now it's time to switch.

>now it's time to switch.
I see what you did there.

Attached: 1312043724315.png (150x150, 51K)

Friend wanted a copy
That was this years gift out of the way and we can share all these german bootleg ac cards I bought.

Attached: fuck rng.png (1392x3892, 467K)

>two island chad
It’s okay user. I wouldn’t do it, but I completely understand.

noob question why is my tax return so small

Well, 7 years more like since this year just started.

who notices these things?

>he doesnt know

I've only been working 5 years, still at my first job too. mine is small because I 1, claim a 2 for taxes so hardly anything gets taken out compared to someone who does 0 dependents, 2 work a shitty job and only just now started making 22k a year. You can get tiny returns too making more money as well if you're single no kids etc.

How do you prestige in this game?

I love the flood of animal crossing styled art any time anything AC related happens, bros

I'm already getting my OC drawn

Attached: 1492821300817.png (759x518, 111K)

Either you fucked up or blame Trump:
hrblock.com/tax-center/irs/tax-reform/lower-refund-expected/

>never even had a DS let alone a 3DS, which is still new to me
>all the threads 5-7 years ago with anons gushing about new leaf and other games
>never got one but sat on the fence since apparently I'm gonna live forever
>played animal crossing city folk on wii first time 2013 since not playing AC since gamecube pre -2005

That new leaf phase felt like it lasted forever and it was only like 3 years tops before splatoon took over a lot of it. Smash of course overtook it as well but damn it was nice to see all the art even if it was a short time

Normalfags latched onto Isabelle and still draw the fuck out of her, and Animal Crossing also got way more popular from New Leaf. Thats why the New Leaf rush felt like it went so long, the hype levels still never dropped down to where they were pre-New Leaf and never will

>tfw you wanted to see art of other NPC characters around NL's hype days
>isabelle took up nearly all of the fan art aside from some really popular villagers introduced in NL like Marshal, Diana and Julian
I'm glad Isabelle isn't nearly as important ingame as she was before, seems as if they learned from that mistake. I hope the NPCs are more fleshed out in general, but what I really just want the arc with Sable and Nook to fucking go somewhere.

Attached: 1567012571376.png (328x325, 104K)

ok

Really? Fuck Nintendo, I'm canceling my preorder

Found you fucknugget.

Attached: Doctor-who-coat.jpg (133x202, 13K)

>wow you can't do anything in this game wtf

Well no shit faggot, you've only been playing it for one day

For context. OP made the same thread twice. He's either bored or trying to start shit.