*saves Metroid*

*saves Metroid*

Attached: Metroid-Samus-Returns[1].jpg (1597x1461, 392K)

Based Jose

Attached: ourJose.gif (294x233, 2.32M)

It's a great game, but considering Nintendo hasn't done shit with the series since, I would hardly call it "saved"

>Nintendo hasn't done shit with the series since
they rebooted Prime 4 instead of cancelling it and are working on Metroid 5

I mean, not really. it was good but lacked any impact. The future of the series relies on Prime 4 being successful

>2 unreleased games that they are still "working on"
Yeah... So like I said, haven't done shit since

extremely low iq

It came out less than 3 years ago you fucking mong. What do you want a fucking yearly release?

>portable remake saving anything
The absolute state of Metroid

This

Can't wait for Metroid 5.

imagine nintendo released a sequel to super metroid in the original 2d sprite style

>Original game ends on a melancholic note as Samus returns to her ship with the last Metroid, spared only because it imprinted on her when it hatched
>Remake: "Oh, here's Ridley to ruin it just because."

Attached: tX6rd00.jpg (640x955, 114K)

Yeah, I can

Attached: unnamed.jpg (503x502, 38K)

fusion wasn't that good though. i mean imagine they put their a-team on it and released for switch

Prime was way more of a super metroid sequel than fusion despite it being called metroid 4. Fusion took out everything that made super good

True but Prime was boring.

It was decent, doesn't compare to Metroid, Metroid 2, or Super but it's still enjoyable for what it is.

>True but Prime was boring.
disagreed, it took metroid's core aspects, exploration, immersion, and atmosphere, and dialed them up to 11. The blending of the environment to do all 3 is incredible. In contrast with fusion's hallways and constant stops taking you out of the game, it was masterfully done to emphasize super's strengths.

Samus in prime moves way too fucking slow, even switching beams is slow as shit.

samus is no slower than she was in metroid 1-3 in prime, the slower pace with an emphasis on exploration is how a metroid game should work, not like fusion where you blast through its overly linear level design. Switching beams is instant and doesn't require a menu so I'm not sure what the issue is

Bored me to death, didn't like the health bars on enemies, exploration took too long compared to the 2D games, didn't get that same satisfying feeling from upgrades, tagged on collectathon at the end of the game that's forced, something not an any 2D game.

It came out less than three years ago. What constitutes a series being alive to you? A game injected into your oozing cockhole once a month?

I do think the lack of word on Prime 4 is strange, but it is what it is.
I respect the Prime games but I don't find them enjoyable to play.

that's fine, but being slow isn't a flaw especially when it isn't any slower than the previous ones

Nigger Samus can't run in Prime, she literally walks all the time.

This and the beam switching and scanning also kind of killed it for me.

Worst of all was Phazon Mines turning the game into CoD with color coded enemies. What the fuck were they smoking?

I don't know but it ruined the Pirates for me along with Metroids because I had to keep switching beams to fight them.

Why are Metroid fans always like?

Why do they always beg for games and when you list the games they have received the apparantly don't count, because they're not fucking literal perfection.

Super/Primefags aren't Metroid fans, they aren't even people.

pretty much.

It was a mediocre game that ran like shit though.

Call me a purist but I love 1-4 and anything beyond that I found mediocre
Even Zero Mission rubs me wrong
I consider the series defunct now and don't think Nutendo is capable of doing it justice anymore

Attached: 1295025371864.jpg (1364x812, 657K)

Metroidfans are horribly obnoxious. Every day, I hope this series tanks so Nintendo can dedicate the teams to another forgotten IP like F-Zero or WarioLand.

Alot of franchises have fans like this.