Which is the best skill

Attached: social-share-fb.jpg (984x515, 187K)

Farming. It easily has the best looking guild too.

Attached: 1fht0n4gypj41.jpg (960x802, 60K)

slayer. efficient, good moneymaker, fun.

Honestly?
Agility.
It basically improves every other skill, leveling or money making.

botting is the most fun

But slayer early level is pain

Agility is both best skill to have and worst skill to train

I've never played this shit, despite being an old fag, what's a first easy experience i could have in this game? Are there classes/jobs? Should i be interested in farming or just leveling up for late game?

>shit
you're starting wrong user
old runescape is the chaddiest game

Mining+Smithing. Cooking to a lesser extent.

Instruct me then, dear user.

woodcutting

this.
also has best skill cape

Levelling agility is the most boring thing ever.

I cant believe Bob is dead.

lvl?

fpbp

Attached: itsfarming.png (1049x971, 494K)

There are no classes or jobs. There are skills. Pick one and train it. Skills do intervine (most of them), for example, if you decide to train fishing, it just makes sense that you can train cooking at the same time as well by cooking fish. And then you have fish that you can use as food to train combat skills.
Anyway, they now offer Adventures for new players (basically set of tasks you have to do and reward you for it). Seems like an easy way to get into the overwhelming world. Also farming is not available for free to play players.

My man. I'm currently sitting at 71 Farmo. Collecting coconuts for some cashback and Snape Grass + Tithe Farm for exp has been pretty cool.

>hiding name
what are you, some kind of fag?

>early level
this is a fucking meme, early level is basically one day, why the fuck does that even matter
early game is your first week after creating the account, the grind on osrs is piss easy up until like 70s

Construction has always been the coolest one, but Slayer is the most practical. Honorable mention to Farming for being the chillest skill,

Some people consider early game until 70s. Whip is mid game, which makes sense. And end game is raids and rare equipment.