Hey rune factory fags, what's your excuse for not playing as a girl and marrying into money?

Hey rune factory fags, what's your excuse for not playing as a girl and marrying into money?

Attached: Arthur.png (319x633, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7DJtKf5xFI
youtube.com/watch?v=9GtBjwgEeY0
youtube.com/watch?v=T_96hX2_DbM
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUfQo-8k3A
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJbl6CAvxg
youtu.be/gsG1aFOE55o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not gay and I want my cute little Xiao Pai again.

Why you want the worst girl of the entire series? Are you a mistfag as well?

Don't ever talk to me and my wife again.

Because I went with Doug instead.

Attached: 148571449803.jpg (550x713, 205K)

>first hurricane happens
>Clorica starts standing out in the middle of it
>go in and exit building
>a cute bench scene starts with her
>it overrode the hurricane and made it sunny
AHAHA YES! BEST GIRL JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

I'm not jewish

Not marrying horse for "big d" jokes in dialogues

>marry Dylas
>call him Big D
>make him call Frey Master
There is no better option than this.

I'm not gay, faggot.

>takes initiative
>voiced by my teenage robot

The worst girl is Karina

this too. Marrying someone because they're rich and not because you love them is a scummy thing to do.

>Takes initiative
I loved that shit, hope we get more of that in RF5.

There are no bad girls in rune factory.

Attached: __sofia_jalapeno_viviage_and_toona_rune_factory_and_rune_factory_3_drawn_by_a_ka__sample-b5e72097a08 (900x600, 278K)

>not loving successful people

Sorry, but Doug is the only one for me

Farming is fun and plenty good money

More like the game took pity on you for having such shit taste

Attached: 77821999_p0.jpg (1512x2016, 844K)

Except for this bitch. Probably for the best that she wasn't a bachelorette.

Attached: illuminata.png (400x240, 123K)

What's with the sudden memetic hatred towards her? Before special everyone loved her.

Attached: 1582921403346.jpg (480x360, 15K)

If you love them for their success it isn't loving them for their heart, but their material prosperity. It's sleazy because in a relationship the other party wants you to care about them for them and you're basically lying in order to get some of their stuff.

...I don't think I'm supposed to be able to do this

Attached: ESCzJTwVAAESLtj.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

She's just a little slow user. It's not her fault that's just how she is.

I might make an argument for Tori.
>gotta read a book every single day
>speaks slowly

You're wearing gree farming shoes.

Why arent you marrying best girl Yea Forums?

Attached: 79773117_p0.png (2300x2000, 669K)

Check your shoes mate

Why do you like a lazy bitch?

You need a strong heart and determination to become successful

>early game shoes let you intentionally break the game's mechanics
What a fucking game

The free farming shoes are best used for spacing out rows of trees anyway.

But I did marry Pia

I would have married him if he was more degenerate but his glasses fetish is quite tame so I went with Dylas for the Big D joke

Even if you autism the best usage of space, that's only 6 extra spots at most. Again, best used in making rows of trees.

Can I change my party members weapons? Forte is decent level but she does shit damage with her current sword.

You need luck to become successful. Life will always have its ups and downs and a lot of good people end up in situations that just destroy them. Meanwhile we have psychopaths like Martin Shkreli that make a killing screwing over the sick and dying.

I already married Raven though.

Luck is worthless without determination and willingness to work for it

Just hand them whatever you want them to equip.

Tell that to people like the Paris Hilton and other worthless fucks who inherit it all.

Luck is awarded to those with the skill to mitigate it. It won't help the lazy.

can/should outfit whoever you bring often with equips of your level or slightly below

All the inheritance in the world will get squandered with enough bad luck.

That's right, no amount of hard work can protect you in the face of true misfortune. Life is like a game of poker, you can play a good hand right and still lose just as you can play a bad hand poorly and end up winning the round.

She still didn't inherited it, and just from last 20 years we had enough examples of people wasting their millions in less than year

Also be aware that characters specialize in different weapons, usually this follows what they start with but in the case of say amber who starts with a watering can, she specializes in hammers also, which are a lot better as far as range goes

>dont care at all about Margaret in 3DS version
>dual audio
>suddenly aoi yuuki
And now shes best girl.

Name 3.

>she voiced Iris in Pokemon and Menat in SFV
Into the trash she goes.

You mean the girl who now owns a million dollar business she created by herself?

The slut who inherited her daddy's hotel money, yes.

Holy shit kill yourself, yes?

I didn't get very far in the 3ds version because the switch one was announced right when I started, but even then I knew I wanted to marry Margaret. Why is she the least popular RF4 girl? Her only sin is being flat as a board, and that goes for every other girl as well.

I'd marry Lin Fa in a heartbeat if I could though.

Least popular is clorica though, margarets just the most plain girl of the roster

A lot of people here want really wacky characters and she is very normal outside of a few quirks. I like her but she isn't my favorite.

>Not sprite swapping for yuri

the JP audio is so much better its unbelievable
I really hope RF5 has dual audio on launch

Well, I love me some vanilla, thank you very much.
>Talk to her.
>She says there's something in my hair and fixes it.
This game is just what I needed in my life right now, in more than one way.

CRINGED and FALSEPILLED

Attached: CE94CD86-5E1A-4509-8BE5-6EC0F69C3E23.jpg (723x1024, 91K)

It's mostly just lolifags shitting on everything that isn't loli, and tsunderefags who aren't satisfied unless the girl pegs them.

Attached: 14102254 (6).png (859x1721, 865K)

Why would anyone do that
Thats pathetic as fuck

if vanilla is what you want, margarets the one for that, just enjoy the elf drama and her outliving you

I'd do it if there was unique dialogue

If I didn't love Clorica so much I think I'd go for her or maybe Forte. Good choice.

Why would you not go with yuri over an effeminate twink?

because i am not a tranny faggot like you

They just had a couple of skills for their primary weapon, right?

How do I give waifus spells so they stop just whacking people with their staffs.

hmm probably because yuri is boring and arthur needs to be plowed by cock

Translation
>I only play male characters because i like staring at their asses, no homo.

cope, faggot

assuming that blog is accurate, yes, though i never understood what "skill arcana" meant

only a few waifu's cast, and their spell list is set, they cant learn spells, it sucks.

Bitch i AM the money. If you're not the richest man in the town by the end of fall you're doing it wrong.

Attached: fun dance.gif (215x194, 475K)

How the hell do you make magic viable? Feels like no matter how much i raise mAT it's weak as shit

SHE SLAPPED A KID, REEEEEEEEEE

Damn, I want Frontier on Switch. Easily best game after RF4 and superior in many aspects thanks to being developed on home console.

It becomes more and more viable as you progress in the game. Early on, weapon attacks are much more effective.

Literally one job.

How do you earn more spells? They seem to have levels, can you increase them? What do you do with duplicates? And is there a bookcase to store them like in RF3?

least you know now then after dumping all your spells on dolce cause you dont cast, thinking you were giving her more spells to use.

IIRC you can bring spells to Leon and if you have a specific item he'll upgrade it for you. And you are able to get a bookshelf, yes.

is there same same sex marriage in RF4S?

No but you can get a sex change halfway through and your spouse won't care.

>Fighting 2nd boss on hell mode with a hammer
>After a certain point just straight up can't approach him and resort to spamming fireballs

So is magic easy mode in this I guess?

No, but you can crossdress after a certain point. No one acknowledges it, though.

its a slow start but magic gets retarded later on

>Before special everyone loved her.
ya no, we always knew she was a child beater

>Fighting 3rd boss on hell mode
>literally just go behind a table and shoot fireballs and water beams
Yes.

Oh, so now Yea Forums gives a shit Amber

What did people like about Illuminata? She has no charm points.

Attached: F4380858-268F-480F-8E63-8E35093FA143.jpg (616x617, 479K)

>playing Hell mode
>really want to unlock Dolce
>cannot even kill a single enemy inside the Obsidian Mansion

I don't care about the fucking story I don't care about saving the world I just want Dolce I swear to god. I WILL BATHE THE WORLD IN OBJECT X TO GET TO HER! BURN IT ALL.

Attached: tumblr_inline_phyn3mRwf41wn8l5m_1280.png (1243x945, 823K)

you don't have to like Amber to not like a child beater

patience is a virtue, i think savoring the game this slowly is great

The good news is that the first areas of the mansion are the hardest part
Fuck those teleporting ghosts.

the stupid spiders that shoot webbing off-screen arent much better, shadow balls/rushing ghosts are pretty bad though

can't you just tame a ghost and use it to massacre its friends?

Well, luckily for me magic just castrates the spiders.

Remember that you can have 2 companions at the same time.

>Trying to clear the mansion myself
>Have Xiao Pai and Forte with me
>Enter boss room
>Xiao Pai gets 1 shot and me and Forte hang on with almost no health
>Forte heals us all
>We all eat when that attack lands again
Fuck me, the mansion itself would have been a nightmare if Forte didn't have that healing spell.

Also
>Trying to grow those blue flowers and radish for more seeds
>Beach day tomorrow too
>A fucking typhoon is on it's way
The weather is fucking RUDE! Those crops are fucked but at least it's all I really have planted for now.

Rune factory 2 is still the best game

No, just no
3 already was jump in quality gameplay wise, and 4 is literally god tier compared to all previous ones

The mansion was where I broke down and started grinding up my crafting skill to finally make some armor, when I walked in the first time with Forte we both immediately got one shot by the first shadow ball. Hell mode is really fun.

i like RF4 over RF3 but i'll never not be disappointed in neverland not prioritizing swimsuits. I mean it takes a similar amount of effort to draw the portraits and model the swimsuits, why not make them unique or something
was the swimsuit guy from RF3 gone by then or something

Attached: w7lvh0.jpg (720x366, 223K)

It's a kids game

Hey me too! Felt sorry for that lil fella

how's frontier?

Attached: gasp.png (893x553, 466K)

Not really, there were just a few people who thought she was attractive

>fan art gallery spoils the shit out of the game for shits and giggles
>early mission about checking the fan art gallery
What were they thinking?

Attached: you've got to be shitting me.png (850x683, 319K)

even more reason give some girls a one-piece and have variety

I just ended up grinding out to 50 forging to get the quality bonuses.
Surprisingly on Hell mode, the game basically caught back up with me at the lava cave.

I thought one of the very few changes special made was that they do have unique swimsuits now.

What does it spoil? It was just a bunch of pictures of the protags basically

The only real spoiler is seeing human Venti far earlier than you should've been able to.

Arthur is for being a bro, not lewding.

The swimsuit DLC is just minor tweaks. Dolce's redesign looks a bit more like lingerie, Forte's has stripes now and I can't even notice the difference for the other girls. Not a single one piece to be found. It doesn't help that RF4 only has 6 bachelorettes, 2 of which are in kid bodies.

true
we need more kid bodies

I went through Rune Prana thinking that she eventually reincarnates into a human form.

Venti could have been #3. You disappoint me, Marvelous.

She never would have made a dime without her family money. 99% chance she would be sucking dick for crack if she had been born anything but rich.

2 had some great ideas that i hope they come back to, i liked rivals, i liked the kids having a focus, i just hated that it came at the cost of 1st gen being pretty barren

>None of the waifus have pronounced chests

When does it get good?

is that the switch version?

Yes

RF4's an underwhelming game if their personalities don't click with you. They're not as wacky or amusing as the RF3 girls.

Get Dolce for double naizuri.

Naizuri is 500% daijobu.

damn that looks awful
i guess my memory is all fucked because i don't remember the 3ds one looking that bad

>MFW Japanese Venti keeps saying Umu

Attached: 1497551093219.gif (367x265, 565K)

I reallllly really want them to port this to PC. And yet they probably won't... I have the 3DS version too, but I'm not going out of my way to purchase a Switch for RF4 again.

Your loss

Why are gloves so fun
Going up to massive bosses and back breaking them like I'm bane

I had forgotten how kino the mansion is.

It's fun to pick up stuff and throw them into other monsters

It’s cute how if you say you like her at the sleepover she freaks out and blows her cover.

Attached: 1565351174540.png (583x162, 28K)

Does this game still let you throw oil at enemies and fucking annihilate them with fireballs like 3 allowed you to?

chuuni is a charm point
also her belly

i bought a switch just for ANimal Crossing. RF4S was just a (really) nice bonus, and RF5 will come out soon (as in 2021 probably)

Who is the best male to marry? I'm not fucking with Doug.

it was run through waifu 2x

I am already marrying Amber

Attached: Amber RF4.png (310x604, 273K)

What the fuck does throwing birds at people do?

How do you make disastrous meals
One of my favorite things to do was farm seed dungeons for that and chemical X and only use those items to beat dungeons

so...how is it?

Attached: Rune-Factory-4-Special_04-02-19_001.jpg (740x1200, 747K)

It raises your throwing skill.

>tfw biggest catch contest

Attached: horsecock.png (360x450, 164K)

Is this game playable on ryujinx or yuzu? Don't have a hackable Switch and I don't wanna regret buying a game I might now like.

do you like story of seasons

not like*

?
Nothing changed since 8 years ago, it's still great game

never played it or before, only played stardew valley

>waited to recruit dylas until after the fishing contest
>literally spent the entire duration of the contest at the tiny fishing hole south of the water ruins, returned with 15 seconds left
>won with 19 fish, just barely beating kiel's 18 by the skin of my teeth, and he's not even the infamous one
What the fuck do they expect you to do

Forte

Fuck you bitch too bad you can't fucking savescum. Enjoy second place faggot.

it's not very interesting to newcomers because of how badly aged it looks and the basic upscaling, but it's still a really fun game. I wish Marvelous would just give the RF4 team a proper budget to do stuff.
If they can make it look more appealing to everyone else, it has the potential to be very successful. The gameplay itself can already be very forgiving for casuals, while giving the option for full stat autism for veterans (adding Hell option on top of that). My worry with RF5 is that we'll get a console Runefactory instead of a "mainline" RF handheld game. Some of you guys want full 3D and free camera view while I'm over here hoping for pre-rendered backgrounds

It makes stardew valley seem bare in comparison
And NPCs are actual characters as opposed to text givers

Still can't decide between Amber or Dolly
One thing for sure
Dolce is the superior elf

Attached: 39eb2bc6df2a42296d153aa2f73390a0.png (560x790, 393K)

Stardew valley is the barebones indie version of this game.

>want to upgrade Dolce's headgear
>can't without her losing her hat

Attached: 1559591398892.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

ok so I'm a fujo and I don't like the look of the female MC.. I heard New Game + has a sex change that basically allows you to date the same gender? is that true?

Volkanon screaming around the town alone has more charisma that the whole Stardew Valley town.

Attached: 1403755937838.png (100x200, 2K)

>tfw waited the day after the contest to get him

Attached: DEE8A97F-4EF7-4158-90B3-3CD18FC06601.png (112x190, 8K)

there's an order for that

It will never work on Yuzu due the devs refusing to add 32bit architecture handling, which this game has, as for ryu, it's currently not working but it can handle 32bit

>talked to Dolce during the Squid Catching Festival.

Attached: 1557721664694.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

After you beat part of the game you can do an order to make your avatar look like anyone in the game including the other MC. I don't know if it changes the conversation sprite though.

y'all are just cowards. i caught 22 fish with the cheap fishing pole and 0 fishing skill

Not ng+ it's sometime later in the game
And learn to deal with designs the game makes up for its age
In the end you are just having fun on a farm wrestling giant chickens
Throwing gifts at people like some ninja Santa
And exploring
Rune factory is criminally underrated and is a game worth revisiting

Eh, well I guess it will do. I really don't like the pig tails, but I guess I'll live with it.

>I don't know if it changes the conversation sprite though.
It only does if switching to the opposite gender MC.

is this time limited like atelier series?

>marrying for money
>not becoming a chad billionaire faux-prince on your own merit and marrying a priceless treasure like Dolce (who comes with a bonus loli ghost onahole)

Attached: dolce disgust.jpg (904x1000, 230K)

She’s an elf?

Her ears
That's what I'm going off of

Does dolce let you fuck pico or would she be against it?

Because I married Eunice and kept her fat as an architect should

Attached: Rff-eunice.jpg (340x510, 37K)

She's not an elf. Her pointy ears are most likely because she was bound to a monster. Amber also has pointy ears which you can see if you play around with her model.

CUTE

Attached: fe62ee0863ccc2e005bbeb9acbde47bd.png (181x326, 94K)

Pico is old enough despite her looks and is a huge pervert. You know it's basically a menage a trios marriage anyways.
The English localization rewrites most of the interactions with Pico, like the "*stares creepily* I need an adult" shit, when in reality she just wants to be the ghost meat in the sandwich. And gets SUPER mad when both of you ignore her.

I never played in docked mode but I feel the 3DS version is superior as the 2nd screen allows it to be less cluttered

He catches 23 in first contest on hard
Just lower difficulty to easy for the day

I really need to finish Act 1 so I can hear her umus again.

Alright I'm marrying Dolce for sure.

Is pico the the kinda girl who would sexually tease lest and dolce trying to get them riled up

What happens if you give her a hat upgraded with an invisible stone?

>bean throwing contest
>do well, 5k+ points
>3rd and 2nd place 3k points
>I got this in the bag
>1st place Chinese lady with 12k points
What the fuck lady?

You have infinite time to basically do whatever you want. At most you may need to wait a year for a certain event to come back around but it's usually not that important.

*watches you plough Dolce*

Attached: Pico_normal.png (360x450, 205K)

Cuz Doug is best boy

Attached: IMG_1458.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

She switches to the invisible hat every time you ask her to follow you.

>bean throwing contest
>do well, 5k+ points
You doing pretty bad desu
It's literally impossible to end it with less than 8k

First playthrough(act 1?)
Biggest catch day and Dylan keeps whipping out 120cm+ fish
I want to win this
What do

I love her autistic screeching in JP

I didn't have a goal the first time. How the fuck was I supposed to know the Chinese lady can move like Mohamed Ali?

SWIMSUIT DLC?!

Accept defeat and bow down to your horse overlord.

Insanely based.

I said BIGGEST fish guys. The Summer contest. You poor souls......

Level your fishing enough that you can catch Tuna, they're the king of size and fishing contests.

How big are they?

Did the original on 3ds not have jp voices or something? That must have been hell to play.

I'm on hell and he got like 16 when I got 17. Also he only caught a 77 CM fish in summer to my 170.

that ones easy too. just walk in and out of any pond/lake area till you see a big shadow

to the english games credit they did a pretty decent job on VAs for RF4, much better than they did on previous games in any case

How do I raise para and sleep resist
Also what do I do with mushrooms?

they love to instantly fail when you catch em tho

Smallest I ever caught was 72. Biggest was 220. Like 90% sure they're the biggest fish in the game.

All things considered, i'm surprised the candidates are so... Fetishless. Sure, Eunice covers fatfags, and one can theoretically consider Amber a loli, but the rest are so safe and neutral

Nope but you can play a dubbed version with a hacked 3ds.

That's tied to your fishing level. Bring your inner Runescape autist out and start grinding fishing lvl.

English voices don't bother me at all, plus you now, the game's fun as fuck anyway.

I got your biggest fist right here

Attached: 1564416170228.jpg (851x533, 261K)

That's why we needed Lumie for navelfags

drink bleach
the really bad alchemy failure gives you all or almost all ailments. Just keep drinking bleach before bed

how does it run on Citra?
Does the modded jp dub version works?

Attached: 1552303648375.png (495x680, 313K)

If you preordered you get swimsuit dlc for free
It adds this town order under ‘other’ at the prince board thing. It says it changes everyone’s outfit to swimsuit but I haven’t used it yet since this is my first RF game

Of course she is.

Attached: Swimsuit 4.jpg (1280x811, 489K)

Amber has
>monster girl features (wings and antenna), retard moe, still eats flowers
Dolce has
>tsundere/kuudere, sadism, monster girl features, threesome (including marriage), ghost loli

>threesome
Dolcefags sure love applying their headcanons

I mean, Pico is a pervert, do you think she was just sitting there cucked while you made a daughter?

I'm 29 fishing and have the silver ore fishing rod
Am I doomed to lose or do I still have a chance?

Oh I was hoping it was new swimsuits
I'm still on the fence about paying $40 for a remake

>headcanon

Attached: Snuggle.png (471x1425, 997K)

I'd take her words that she leaves you two alone when getting down to business rather than the words of perpetually horny savages

29 might be so low that they'll instant fail, Tuna are pretty high level fish. Silver rod helps though.
Dunno, might take a lot of save scumming. Go to the summer pond and look for big shadows.

Works perfectly in Citra, never tried the undub though.

but I already got 99 fishing... twice

I bet that was a awkward sex talk. Does she just hang around during sex? I guess should could use tools for Dolce....

She would make sure woke up to a ghost blowjob afterwards. Woo woo

I'll try my best. Thanks

She's more of a lesbian but she does come to like Lest a lot. I'm guessing she's done everything imaginable to both of them by the time you have a daughter.

>WOOO GHOST BLOWJOB

She's a ghost. I'm sure she can do all sorts of things.

Attached: Insistent.jpg (400x240, 88K)

Illuminata is certifiably retarded and this becomes more clear with each town event she is a part of.

>tfw she reaches into you and grabs your prostate

>RUUUU CHAN

>but the rest are so safe and neutral
they had to be because there's only like 6 to choose from unlike in RF3 where the devs could afford to be crazy with half of them.
If RF3's candidates got cut in half, we'd only have flower girl, red girl, asian girl, plot-unlocked horn girl, and maybe the elf girl because she's an elf but the rainbow shit would be toned down

It's essentially just an upscaling of the 3DS version

Attached: Nose bleed.jpg (1160x732, 278K)

NO STOP

>First RF game
>Wanted to marry Raven the moment I saw her
>You can't

Attached: toad falling.gif (294x227, 2.91M)

play 3

Attached: 1359649552875.jpg (608x476, 114K)

>Does the modded jp dub version works?
Doesn't the game have dual-audio?

If RF5 only has 6 bachelorettes I'm not going to buy it.

If he plays 3, he'll see Yue and despair over not being able to marry HER.

Attached: YueAndDaughter.jpg (472x599, 94K)

She's my wife fuck off! Play RF3

Attached: Kissy face.jpg (600x500, 130K)

Too bad it'll never come to fruition as Lest can't physically touch Pico.

Attached: 2020022901350200-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Nope, 3ds was stuck with eng dub
if you hacked it you could install the undubbed version

>DON-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN

Based and moneypilled
Best Rune Factory Girl.

This thread need more porco

we'll be lucky to get 7 or 8 bachelorettes. RF2 had the "most" choices, but that was split between two generations (8 for 1st gen, and 3+3 for 2nd gen). Every other game had ~11 choices.

Unless Marvelous suddenly treats RF with the care it deserves, then we're going to keep getting indie-tier games.

Attached: 240288eee4c1d84f251ef9ee8623ad2c.png (331x408, 242K)

Attached: True Wife.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

HOLY SHIT user
I was about to give up with my last try and I did it
I must have had the CRAZIEST luck because I caught my first tuna ever and it was 217cm and won by a landslide!
I can't even imagine how low of a chance that catch must have been.

What a pussy slayer.

Do I name my character Lest or am I supposed to self-insert as a blonde long-haired pretty boy

Dumb ghost.

Attached: 2020022914262900-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Wait, Ventus still can't be married?
What the FUCK? What a fucking wasted opportunity.

If you wanna be super pissed, watch her Another Episode.

They threw Venti fans a bone with a bonus voiced episode where she gets married and has kids and I think that's the best I could hope for.

Honestly what they should've done was contextualized that content as a secret ending. Say, only unlock the episode after finishing Act 3 and giving a ring to Venti. Then I think people would've been happy with no real added work done.

I endured The downgrade from 3 to 2 for her

SUPER good morning~

Tiny Dolce!

Attached: Another Episode Hug.jpg (500x281, 41K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_mu9k84Mayg1qiyxpo.png (500x706, 158K)

SUPER OHIO

OH LA LA

Ryujinx can already boot the game.

Attached: bandicam_2020-03-02_00-35-10-000[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1022K)

You do what you want Tyrone-san

>RF Oceans is never brought up in these threads.
Is it that bad?

Can you explain
I got a friend I want to introduce this game to and he doesn't have a Switch or a 3ds

>When I have to resort to playing the game on an emulator because they refuse to port it to PC.
Fine, Marvelous. Don't take my money.

>dicking around the Autumn area with my super forged broadsword.
>enter Maya Road and make it all the way to Sechs Territory.
>haven't even started Arc 2 yet.
I hope this doesn't screw any event flags up.

Attached: 1569541406562.jpg (498x498, 51K)

Attached: filters6.png (241x295, 20K)

Dolce has massive sex appeal in freys outfit

Attached: 681037fd2eb41fd686f14e63a0a83a4c.png (560x790, 648K)

don't want to post direct links
search 【Citra】Rune Factory 4 Gameplay
First video should have all you need

I just watched it, I'm already seething

Just think, you might be able to unfuck the graphics too

>Expected to get it delivered on monday
>Head out for a late grocery store run
>There it is on my front step

...the fuck? It's... it's Sunday.

Thank you

Attached: B-kHwAKIAAAOJCj.jpg (849x1200, 151K)

Don't worry, marrying Ventus is dev-approved and it's as canon as you want it to be. You can play the game normally without marrying anyone and just watch the free DLC episode at the end.
Or are you telling me you don't even like Ventus that much that you're not able to imagine the rest of the story yourself and need it to be hardcoded in the actual game?

When I say dev-approved, the devs originally wanted to include it in the port but didn't do it in the end because it wasn't feasible considering what happens in the story. This is from what I remember with the english translations/coverage of the RF4's interview livestream.

Gameplay's kind of bad yeah. Characters and town are good but it has this focus on combat so the farming is shit but the combat isn't really good either and the dungeons are eh.

>No nipple guard
Then what's even the point?

the only issue will be xboxhueg stuff like this

Attached: 1568811100028.png (1920x1040, 1.68M)

>I love you
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's the combat like? It kinda looked like Kingdom Hearts or something.

They recently added the instructions necessary for the game to run.
You gonna have to wait for a while for the changes to be merged into the master branch.
Even then, it'll be still too buggy to be playable.

Just play it on Citra like other user said.

I hope 5 is a success
Stardew valley does not have a third of the features rf4 has

Attached: Monstergirl+factory+source+is+rune+factory+4shes+half+monster+half_f545e7_5628110.jpg (435x1193, 152K)

It better have as many potential wives as 3

More or less just regular rune factory combat. Not the most compelling stuff.

doesn't that mean you should have been 2nd place you insurmountable faggot

Attached: 1518127389429.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Oh yeah, I also forgot the most annoying thing. There's this gimmick where you use a giant golem to navigate the overworld which sounds pretty damn cool, but the golem moves so fucking slowly that it's just a big time waste.

No and you can't prove otherwise.

>You ran the order to raise every monster's level to the max. You can stunlock and put ailments with no problem What could go wrong?

Attached: G._Golem.png (223x300, 122K)

I feel like RF4 has pretty decent combat. Translated completely into 3D, it'd be pretty good. At the very least you can launch and juggle.

>made a magic staff
>buffed it's magic attack
>got the boss to follow me behind the tables
>got it stuck there while I sat on stage
>water laser water laser water laser
>it throws dolls
>does the shadow beam
>makes six pieces of furniture fly at you
>dodge all that and repeat

The secret is to not get hit.

Attached: umrbgbe.png (680x453, 240K)

Found my rune factory box with the manual
I miss when games had booklets in the box

this buddy battle is such horseshit

It was fun how they kept getting that question over and over and over again. They knew they fucked up.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY, DONT TALK TO ME OR MY WAIF.. oh wait

>Just want to chill and play RF4
>Now getting fucking joycon drift
Oh for fucks sake.

How do I get gun powder? I've been killing goblin archers in the water ruins forever and no dice. I'm still in act 1 just about to head to autumn path

yokmir cave

That's still happening?

There's a fag who tries to derail with this shit in literally every switch game thread. Ignore it.

Thanks user

What? I'm being fucking legit here though. My system is a few years old and was hoping I was good but I guess not.

Get the elementals (YELLOW) They can stomp everyone on first year...second not so much because the games starts feeding everyone's buddies with steroids.

Because I’m not a tranny wannabe, also Dolce

Do you guys name your characters
OR do you just keep it as lest or frey

How the fuck do I get [Liquid]s?

well i hope they make RF5 as good as it can be, it may very well be our last one since who knows how much longer some of the key staff are going to stay.
The character design person must be nearing 50 years old by now, if not older.

After Obsidian Mansion, it's glue.

I think glue in the Yomir Caves is the earliest easy to get ones. You CAN get a rare glue in the water ruins though but it's rare.

But I want my new Dual Blades now.

I hope they finally let us marry the milfs
Rune factory 4 was a lesser game for not allowing us Nancy or lin fa
Or for not letting us marry venti

can try the cliff in yokmir but those mobs are higher than mansion mobs

Nice. I still got my DS case somewhere in my moving boxes. Absolutely love the art book with the new one too.

What's your favorite track? I love Sercerezo Hills.

Anyone have that Amber "its lovey dovey time" picture?

Attached: three_page_oneshot.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

The character isn’t really me so I just kept it as Lest

>Xiao Pai has to wear a mask to limit the spread of coronavirus.

Attached: 2020030100293300-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Between the boss theme since it reminds me of a kingdom hearts song or the Fall theme

>My girlfriend wants to act Yandere but it's too cute to tease her!
poor girl, just let her roleplay her yandere fetish

How do I make higher level spells

get leon

Doesn't Leon do that for you
I don't know if there's any other way

>just ~10h in
>already most friendship levels at 5+
Yo, how long is the game if I am already half way through maxing out friendship levels?

Is the only way to get better armor is by making it? I just beat Got through the cave where you follow the chipsqueek, and I’m still using basic shit from the very beginning.

You can also buy some.
But generally you want to craft it.

The max is 100 I think.

Wait what. But they only have like 10 heart slots.

God I love Rune Factory

Attached: 1582956408456.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

10 is where most checks stop, though there are new lines at a higher tier i think, but yes they can go up to 100

>marrying a braindead moron
For what purpose?

Still waiting on my copy to come in
Gave my 3ds copy to someone to introduce them to it

how do i force myself to like the music
it's raping my ears

No, but I have this.

Attached: 1405273500271.png (536x681, 35K)

His marriage event has another doug dylas bromance

i think you're fucked user

fug

I shall call her Mini Amber.

>hits a kid
>ambushes you during kiels pocket watch event
>busybody asshole old hag
Lin fa is kinda cunt to Xiao pai as well, and Nancy drugs her husband. None of the milfs in 4 are really good partners.

other than the weebness of the OP songs of every RF game, the music's nice

Because postgame you can have a royal order to change yourself into a cute girl, then marry another cute girl.

We actually get to see how she gets her honey in her Newlywed Story.
She goes and beats up bees in Revival Cave.

Nancy WHAAAAAAA?

Butterflies don’t make honey
..I think

Listen to the arranged tracks (fan or official) so you can at least know what could have been if Rune Factory was a bigger franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7DJtKf5xFI
youtube.com/watch?v=9GtBjwgEeY0

The two best girls of RF3

I actually like the original op song but I'm not digging the new one

Attached: mature lady.jpg (600x450, 36K)

I didn't even notice it was a new OP song because they all sound the same to me

>hating frontiers OP

But could be worse, could be stuck dealing with the just awful dubs of those songs

and because i skip them everytime

nothing tops FRY HIGHER AND HIGHER
RET RIGS OF ROVE RALL ROVER YOU

>got the Archival Edition
>didn’t have time to play the game, so I listened to the CD on my drive to work
>it’s not that good
I love the game, but yeah, the music isn’t as good as I remembered

Monster butterfly, does it matter what she can or can't do?

I was originally going for Arthur but Xiao Pai caught my heart.

Smooth sailing until this bitch murdered me. Had to go back, tame and ride the mammoth, then ram it up her ass (it's immune to instant death and absorbs ice).

Attached: Siren.png (177x300, 85K)

He reminded me of myself.

Attached: 148841876603.jpg (600x688, 54K)

I'm really fond of Ocean's

youtube.com/watch?v=T_96hX2_DbM

>Can't marry "SWEAT"
Shit game deleted from computer boycotted the company

The discussion on music just led me to find out they changed Autumn Road's music back in RF4S. How unfortunate.

Attached: 1556486205356.png (564x622, 629K)

Her drops falls to the water...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...thank god you can fish it

Amber making glue

apply object X and then 9 scrap metal/failed dishes to your gear

what yellow ones

Is there an objective "best" weapon in the game? I've had fun with everything except longsword and battle hammers/axes, the speed of your swings is just too damn slow and you'll end up interrupted most of the time. Also because the attacks are so slow your DPS isn't even that good despite big ATK numbers.

Elemental fairy

wat

The 1000000 ailment wand.

Do difficultys affect item drop chance / skill exp?

that's green tho

Do ailments even work on bosses? My sword had poison on it and it never proc'd.

you can take hammer damage and put it on faster weapons

Staves prolly.

yeah I seem to recall just going twin swords with +reach upgrades and being able to just button mash the whole screen from the entrance.
I think I preferred short swords in the end just so I wasn't flying around, man i'm going to need to relearn the entire game again

staves are busted once you can start addign shit onto them, as far as phys weapons go dual blades/fists do very well, spears if you want range.
You can use ruen skills with any weapon type but it costs more RP to do so, but it helps cover some of the weaknesses those weapons have

Mmm I would say shortsword AFTER you fully upgraded it with extra range and ailments and lifesteal etc. Because you get full shield bonus. Best rune abilities are fist skills.

Certain ailments work on some bosses. Paralysis works on most bosses.

Depends on the boss.

In the US 3DS version it was
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUfQo-8k3A
In the JP 3DS and in RF4S it's
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJbl6CAvxg

>just waiting for event to begin.
>everyone's happy/excited
>Dolce just freaks out and cries.
I guess Pico was right.

Attached: 2020022918000900-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

That says its for RFF.

who has best events

I always do canon names because I find self inserting cringe

I am not a faggot like op

Good riddance

Yes, they used music from RFF.

Ok.

Attached: YellowRF4.png (88x114, 25K)

Xiao

i never noticed this until now, weird that they changed it in the first place

What is it about staves that make them busted? What can they do that another weapon like a hammer can't?

Well that's disappointing.

Amber!

Beat it, silly.

where is this

Xiao Pai is too pure for me too beat it silly.

Charge attacks from what i recall vary based on materials used in the upgrade, in the case of 1 it can ignore all mdef and is homing ontop of a very short charge time

They reused a lot of music from older games.

>craaawling in my skin events
Omg I'm so retarded and inferior to mom (correct)

>she'll never feed you pancakes

Attached: 2020022823320800-AA47CFF0F3DDF5F96CA7A1EA6C4DCF0A.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Attached: ER8PhM_UwAEqxQy.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Make a few love potions then give them to both Nancy and the thieving twat.

I changed them slightly.

Lester
Freya.

You can change it whenever so it doesn't really matter.

Weird to think that your waifu is actually over 50 years old in RF years. You're having those milfs after all

>A lusty elf can come and kidnap you

One screen west of Idra cave.

>Making mad stinks early game with yarn
Ahhhh yes reformed wool...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this

>mad stinks
The fuck is mad stinks?

>Lester
Oh, so you named your dude after that fat nerd from GTA.

Stonks

Oh reddit memes. Don't do that here.

>GTA
I've actually never played a GTA game.

>yarn
The money is in food

What's your money maker in food?

its a good start but get a steamer or even a pot and start abusing egg/milk dishes, can get those animals to 10 LP in around a week and sell level 10 dishes afterwards

Is the max level of seeds from each sickle different based on what is being harvested or will the weakest sickle always make up to level 3 seeds of any vegetable?

>there's a town event
>features Xiao and Lin Fa
>called "Oh no, it's contagious!'
Hmmmmmm

Longsword is lackluster until you start using Flash Strike, at which point it becomes broken.

>hits a kid
Are you calling amberfags pedophiles?

This person seems to be me.

I am a faggot like OP and it is very enjoyable.

It's a hard max, crop doesn't matter.

Really wish there was a faster way to dump all logs and stone into the box. Like, why not just have a "dump all logs/stone" and tell you how much of each you'll be dumping.

Wait
Using the sickle on a crop to make seeds gives high level seeds?

consider OMELETTES

It gives you one higher level on a seed, unless you're being capped by the type of scythe you have. Max level is 10.

varies on the level of the sickle but yes using it on a fully grown crop gives a level+1 seed, think the startign sickle caps at 3

Attached: 1563008097133.jpg (398x810, 101K)

Oh god there’s vegetable ghosts all over my fucking town what the fuck is happening?

What's the most efficient way to raise crafting skills?

Attached: runeys.jpg (742x539, 249K)

Croquettes and yam of the ages are good money makers, if you have 2 chicks/cows ez 7k a day just from that in early game. Also do shopkeeping during festival days.

In Frontier, its a harbinger of the apocalypse.
In 4 it just means crops will grow really good and you should feel warm and fuzzy inside.

The tortured souls of your crops have come for revenge.

upgrade spam if you dont have an easy accessory or forge you can spam craft, just buy whatever grass is closest to your skil level without going over and spam upgrade

>Typhoon finally hits tomorrow
>Remember I have 1 wet powder I got for free
Hope this will be enough to save 5 radishes.

Don't go to bed early.

She's not a child.
She's just retarded.

>Idra Cave theme is from Oceans
>Sechs Territory is from 2 or 3 can't remember which.
>Ethelberd's first boss theme is from Frontier.
>final layer of Rune Prana is from 3.

>whatever grass is closest to your skil level
wot?

Just got a heart pendant from Dolce. She's the one, bros.

green/blue/yellow/black etc grass all have a upgrade level tied to them and are cheap to buy if you can get them sold in stores, ores work but once you get past iron/bronze you start seeing less of them in bulk unless you hunt it down and buying it gets expensive

It's not available right away but eventually the clinic sells different color grasses. Every material has a different crafting level, and you want to use the highest that you can upgrade with effectively.

Who is the sluttiest girl in RF4

Amber

what's the trigger for it selling them again

marg or whoever the elf girl was will openly orgasm when you give her the love potion

pico

When should I get married/start dating?

>Xiao Pai has a dream where her mother gives her lingerie and tells her to use it on her husband to maintain a healthy marriage.
Her.

as soon as you like, can start asking at 7 LP, and chance of success increases by 10% every LP after, starts at 30%~, you can date all candidates if you want but chance of success goes down the more you're dating, no other downsides though.

The elf

Dolce of course. She even has her own public masturbation ghost.

your daughter

Protip: upgrade XP is fixed. You get the same amount no matter if you use top-tier materials or medicinal herbs. The best way to level crafting/forging is making a ton of basic items and upgrading them with medicinal herbs and iron ores.

Makes me think that crafting unique swimsuits that you can gift to girls should be a feature in the next game. Hell, you can even give them some stats boosts too.

Attached: hmm.png (600x632, 253K)

Attached: F367014D-6F29-443F-9613-480906E2B962.jpg (720x720, 125K)

Margaret, yes

I don't really get the extra episodes thing, unless you're a turbo waifufag they seem completely pointless.
Thanks, that's actually really useful to know.

Well I got that Dylas has a daughter and cooks for Frey and that Meg is so fertile that she had both kids

You can what?

Attached: 43911469_p9.png (536x856, 153K)

its just some additional fluff, same for the newlywed mode thing, i would have liked them to work on some balance changes/improving the AI/atleast letting me give characters spells/skills to use, but this is just a upscaled port, cant really expect too much.

Forte is so perfect

You can fish stuff up that falls in water.

>all the girls hanging out together
>give Forte a freshly made egg breakfast
>give every other girl some leafs I found on the ground

>I don't really get the extra episodes thing, unless you're a turbo waifufag they seem completely pointless.
they're for the ventus fags who have to make do with a mini VN for their wish.
I'm a shoepie dude but I appreciate it for those. Everyone would just be waifu-ing Ventus if you could marry her (human form) in-game just like how Raven was a clear fan favourite in RF3 because she got the most plot exposure. At least this way, Ventus can be a canon waifu without forcing it on everyone else.

i'm 99% convinced that future cameos of Lest will imply that he got together with Ventus now if the devs want to fix their mistake of blueballing everyone.

How hard would it be to extract the RF4 3DS textures and export them as-is to the switch version? The filter in this is abhorrent, dear lord

Attached: DB2953C3-51B8-455A-96A9-41FE491988DE.jpg (564x544, 45K)

When Siren dies her boss drops can fall inside the pond she was resting. But you can fish it

Anyone else waiting for their copy to come in

What the hell is the honey icon supposed to be anyway?

i agree, i can't believe i still bought it anyways and i just can't find it in my heart to be mad about it. I suppose I'm just glad the series didn't die, I was starting to get worried RF5 would never happen even if Marvelous said they took the remains of Neverland.

I kinda hate bartering. The money is good but it's a boring skill to level up. I hope in RF5 they redo it to make it far more interesting somehow.

already got my copy but I’m waiting on my fixed joycons to arrive. I feel you, brother

>How hard would it be to extract the RF4 3DS textures and export them as-is to the switch version?
very hard because they must have lost the original assets when Neverland went bankrupt, or they wouldn't have to upscale in the first place.

Emulated 3DS version on Citra unironically looks better.

She is makin glue. See that pot?

user the textures are all RIGHT THERE in the bloody 3DS copy, you just gotta extract them and resize them with nearest neighbor. It ain’t perfect but it sure as fuck beats looking at this mess

how well does that run anyway?

Very nice. There are some invisible ponds but I think they were like that in the game

oh oops, i missed the as-is part
I'm guessing they wouldn't be able to justify a physical release and a special edition at that if they did a 1:1 port.

They were visible. Nevermind

>how well does that run anyway?
It runs great, I only get framedrops during anime cutscenes but how often do you see those anyway?

The second song is better fite me.

Attached: 1573868544948.jpg (650x623, 102K)

What's up with the one place near the Obsidian Mansion going dark?

friendly reminder they removed the best song in the game

youtu.be/gsG1aFOE55o

FUUUUCK WHY THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SONG! PLEASE DONT TELL ME ITS REMOVED FROM THE ENTIRE GAME

FUTARI NO OMOI WO KAZE NI NOSETE

Attached: 1575740577228.jpg (400x400, 146K)

>"I think I've played enough for now."
>close game, look at time
>it's 6

Attached: 1464618838227.jpg (2193x2617, 342K)

Just ordered my copy after driving around all day trying to pick one up in stores. I guess I'm glad it's popular enough to sell out.

Had a Gamestop employee try to tell me it was a digital exclusive title, which was a little weird.

It's where you can mine a shade stone.

Here's a few tips for anyone looking.

>drink Object X before going to bed, it inflicts all status ailments and you build up resistances to them, going to sleep fully heals you

>upgrade difficulty doesn't mean shit, you can reach level 100 forge/smithing by using iron ore or medical herbs. They give the same exp and they're easy to come by.

>Bring Forte along with you for the first bit as she's strong enough to solo the first dungeon boss at day 2 and knows a healing spell. Just let her bodyguard you for awhile.

>Want to cheese certain areas for levels or gear? Bring Object X. Those goblins that are throwing knives? It's an RP skill so sealing stops it. Object X does not work on bosses or Gates so don't get too into it.

>It is possible to get materials that you aren't story wise, ready for. Gold, Diamonds, Orichalcum and the like can be found by wandering into areas where the monsters are too tough to fight normally and you don't really have a reason to be there. Just make sure your crafting levels are high enough to make use of the stuff you're finding.

>Make sure you sell the first material of anything you get. When you do, Raven starts to sell it in her collection.

>Your sickle and farm health matter for making higher level seeds. Once you get the higher level seeds, you can ship them and the stores will start selling the same level the same day.

>Yams are the king of money crops. Strawberries are fine too but mostly for getting runeys. Pineapples are the king crop to get runeys which level up your skills.

>Invisible Stones used in your weapon creation make the weapon invisible.

>It is possible to make generic weapons with over a thousand damage in the first month of the game.

>Want to cheese with RNG alone? Look for chests, get better loot based on your searching skill, raise it by finding hidden stuff. Bring a partner along to help find the invisible items.

>>Your sickle and farm health matter for making higher level seeds. Once you get the higher level seeds, you can ship them and the stores will start selling the same level the same day.
I think this one is incorrect. You have to ship a higher level crop, not seed, to get shops to sell higher level seeds.

>Gold, Diamonds, Orichalcum and the like can be found by wandering into areas where the monsters are too tough to fight normally and you don't really have a reason to be there. Just make sure your crafting levels are high enough to make use of the stuff you're finding.
Gold, Diamonds, Orichalcum and the like can be found by wandering into areas where the monsters are too tough to fight normally and you don't really have a reason to be there. Just make sure your crafting levels are high enough to make use of the stuff you're finding.

Come to think of it, I now remember running into a too-high-level area and then just mining all the shit while running away from monsters.

Just a few more days to go.

>Dylas

Attached: 1539303847335.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

No, it's definitely seeds.

>go into the game blind
>see the art gallery
>think best girl is going to be the post game waifu option
>play the game waiting for her
Imagine my shock when she fucking dies.

I think it's either.

Attached: 43911469_p7.png (640x480, 162K)

heck I remember cheesing the sharance dungeons just by re-attempting until i get a treasure chest room without fighting. Eventually I'm able to use those gear to scavenge stronger gear until I end up beating the entire sharance dungeons without touching Act 3.

This time. I'll finally know what people mean by act 3

>got a 103cm fish
>Dylas fucking beat me by 30cm
god fucking dammit

It's either seeds or crops. For fruit trees, seeds won't work though.

This is what I mean by the final tip. Your Searching level determines how good the stuff you get from a chest is so if you wander around the cave with the giant chickens, you can find some powerful gear there. On my 3DS I found a spear with around three thousand damage and I wasn't even through the second arc.

If you really want to win just reset until it lets you. I got beat by 0.5cm when I had a 93.2cm fish but when I retried I won with one that was 80

I'm on my 5th reset already

Do town people comment on when you start dating? who shuld I fugg meggy, dolce, or maybe forte but she's a little too serious

My Dylas only got like a 78cm I think he's broken.