That weird kid who picked Bulbasaur

>that weird kid who picked Bulbasaur

You're not THAT kid, are you?

Attached: starters.png (1100x620, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/images/2135686
derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/9/3/2135686__safe_spike_barely pony related_bulbasaur_charmander_comparison_dragon ball_dragon ball z_krillin_mucha lucha_obligatory dragon_pokémon_sq.png
derp.ibooru.org/images/94623
deviantart.com/flipflop10150/art/I-think-they-suit-you-307227404
derp.ibooru.org/images/245296
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/2/16/245296__safe_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_Yea
youtu.be/y5wGtHkCY0Y?t=1099
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4965275&tags=glaceon
derp.ibooru.org/1473772
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/6/28/1473772__safe_artist-colon-moozua_lyra heartstrings_oc_oc-colon-user_Yea
derp.ibooru.org/images/644251
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/6/3/644251__safe_rarity_comparison_implied facehoof_implied facepalm_newspaper_no country for old men_tommy lee jones.png
derp.ibooru.org/images/1821230
derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/8/31/1821230__safe_edit_edited screencap_screencap_pinkie pie_yakity-dash-sax_comparison_pinkamena diane pie_winnie the pooh.jpeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Course not, I didn't play that garbage.

Pokemon is a shit game and Charmander only gets cool shit later in the game. Picking Bulbasaur is the only correct choice.

Underage

This is so sad
Edit: Can we hit 50 likes?
Edit: My dog died and his last wish was to see me get 1000 SUBSCRIBERS, please turn on notifications
Edit: OMG Thank you for the Reddit Silver, Kind Stranger!

>that weird kid who had parents that didn't let him play pokémon

Do people like this still exist? In America, maybe there are still some.

Real niggas grew up with these 3

Attached: 961F5291-1C87-49EA-B3C7-BA863EE608F4.jpg (887x734, 71K)

Of course not, I was a Squirtle chad.

Attached: squirtle.jpg (480x360, 17K)

bulbasaur was literally the best earlygame choice

My parents thought the anime was too violent, couldn’t watch or play until I was 10

Squirtle>ivysaur>charizard

if you were "Cool" you picked charmander
if you were "alternative" you picked squirtle
if you were weird, vegan, smelly kid you picked bulbasaur
now having said that, bulbasaur, as an adult, is the most based choice, because venusaur kicks ass but the 1st form is still ugyl as fuck.

Violent makes more sense than "evilution".

charmander was the pick for that gay kid who liked cute thngs.

Abort yourself

Attached: 1580910860435.jpg (210x240, 18K)

But venasaur has warts all over its body, who wants to touch that shit

I’d rather have Marnie or Lillie as my starter

>calling someone underage because they don't play a game for 7 year olds
I've been baited, haven't I?

I used to pick squirtle and totodile. Though to be honest, all 3 in gen 2 were great.

why would i not pick my favorite?

If you weren't a kid in 1998 when it came out, you're most likely a zoomer. Use your fucking brain

Holy shit Venusaur and Torterra were Epic as fuck.

>picking grass starters EVER
Ill take the based water type thanks

Attached: 1582385285897m.jpg (1024x683, 123K)

What if he's like 40+ now

that was squirtle dude. every kid wanted charmander because charizard was "cool"

Bulbasaur was the most picked at my school. I was one of two people that picked Charmander, and then a handful picked Squirtle.

>not having good taste in 1998
>being a child at all in 1998
Yea Forums should require daily DNA tests to make sure REAL underages aren't waddling their way in here.

>go to this kids house not knowing he's not allowed to play Pokemon
>start talking about it because it was everyone's life in the 90s
>he has no idea what I'm talking about
>his mom overhears me and gives me a long talk about how it has Evolution which has been confirmed false by the bible and it's a sin to watch
>grows up weird as fuck and always kind of an outcast
>parents straight up abandon him at 16 and go live on some Jesus commune in another state without warning him
>he lives along in their house to this day an alcoholic with the house falling apart around him
Sorry, Tommy, I couldn't save you.

> nukes Brock
>nukes Misty
Yeah im that kid.

as a kid charmander 100%
sometimes i might take another just for the hell of it but more recently i almost never keep the starters anymore.

it feels forced and i kind of dislike that you are stuck leveling these mediocre pokemon at the beginning of the game

I thought Blastoise was the coolest because he was big and had guns built into his shoulders. Charizard was only cool because he was the most OP playing card.

Not me. I can hold my poke for more than five minutes.

>he didnt pick bulbasaur
You are inferior

1998 was fucking 22 years ago. I was born in 98 and can post here according to the rules. Sorry you’re gonna die soon and nobody would give a shit gramps

he wasnt

Your Mom will.

the 1 gen was the greatest

>blastoise will never be your dad

Attached: 1582302038614.jpg (680x680, 62K)

Normalfags picked Charmander, while the chads picked Squirtle. I don't speak about Bulbasaur anymore after the biggest fags on earth latched on to him.

Attached: Soy Fags.jpg (630x630, 69K)

God why were the older Pokemon games so good?

Kys nothing comes close to the original 3

so how was pangea like you fucking boomer

Attached: 1575659214503.png (512x512, 69K)

Attached: 1486091177668.jpg (800x868, 88K)

Torterra literally best starter ever

Attached: Torterra.png (1920x1017, 1.41M)

Only chads LIKE ME picked squirtle

None, I was a Pikachu chad.

Attached: pokémon-yellow-special-pikachu-edition-wallpaper-14.jpg (256x224, 17K)

Take off your nostalgia goggles genwunner

The irony of this is that the world was far less globalized than it is now.

I am, fuck you.

picking bulbasaur made me feel like a smart pro epic gamer for using tactical moves like leech seed instead of being a normie brute force faggot who spams flamethrower and slash every fight

He wasn't, but to kids he was because BIG DICK DAMAGE. He was certainly the most popular card of the time. I didn't know shit about the card game and I ended up picking Squirtle my first go because water type

based competetive bro

Attached: ranker.jpg (1159x682, 86K)

>Always pick Charmander
>Picked Squirtle for the first time for a Nuzlocke
>He's objectively the best and always useful
My childhood was a lie, what do I do now?

Attached: 1557367272215.png (796x712, 317K)

Attached: my nigga.jpg (480x351, 22K)

Squirtle is where it's at, but looking back, Bulbasaur is probably second coolest. Unlike most generations, though, none of them are bad designs.

He had the biggest numbers and he was shiny. What level of strategy do you think we were operating on back in elementary school?

Sinnohfetuses are the worst

Bulbasaur pickers have been completely vindicated completely
Turns out Charizard and Blastoise are actually complete trashmons and Venasaur is a big dick chad OU mon

>Hey bro, what starter did you pick as a kid?
>Did you pick Charmander like me and the rest of the bros? Really awesome Pokémon that thing, haha
>Squirtle was pretty rad too growing up. My best friend growing up used him and he was super strong. What’d you end up picking bro?
>Oh? What did you say?
>Oh...
>Man, you really picked Bulbasaur this whole time? Should have known. You always looked like a bitch.
>Look at those hips! I bet you picked Chikorita too, you girly little fuck.
>What fucking guy opts to use the fucking pussy ass sleep powder leech seed shit when a fire dragon is right there? How big of a fucking pansy do you have to be?
>Just get on your knees and fucking make yourself useful already. Can’t believe I use to treat some sissy bitch who picks the grass starter like a bro. Better get fucking ready to leech some seed.

Attached: brother.jpg (736x575, 42K)

Venusaur is and always has been the best out of the 3 KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO starters in terms of gameplay. Plus it's a cute frog at first. Blastoisefags are just massive fucking hipsters that specifically picked him to spite Charizardfags. Charizardfags are normalfags or people that just like fucking dragons.
This is coming from a 'zardfag through and through.

Attached: regice zoom.gif (640x360, 2.56M)

Think I remember taking Squirtle, because Blastiose looked badass on the cover of my Blue version

Charmander is a basic bitch. Dragons are the most overused generic fantasy monster ever, and they have been for longer than you or I have been alive.

venuchad is based
charincel is cringe

BASED Sinnohchad. Literally the best line of starters, anything else is fucking nostalgia.

any other hentai or anime capture the feel of Geiger Counter? i couldn't fap but it was interesting.

then he should kys himself for being on 4channel still

>everyone picked charmender
>decided too pick squertal

been a waterfag ever since.

I am, and being awakened after watching giant Sabrina isn’t weird

>that weird japanese kid who had bootleg pokemon green
i beat his ass then smashed his cartridge

Kino starter choice for each gen, Don't bother replying this is indisputable fact.
>Gen 1
Bulbasaur
>Gen 2
Cyndaquill
>Gen 3
Mudkip
>Gen 4
Turtwig
>Gen 5
Snivy
>Gen 6 and up
Doesn't matter no pokemon game past gen 6 is worth playing.

Almost based except that you pretend that gen 3 has a starter worthy of not being boxed instantly.

i grew up with kanto but gen 4 has the best starters. not one of them i don't like

These were the last decent looking starters.

The jump to 3d was the beginning of the end

>Not picking Bulbasaur and exploiting the gen 1 Toxic/ Leech Seed bug like a MFer
Its like you are some kind of bottom bitch

Attached: answer me.jpg (480x501, 50K)

Let's Telefang!

will you do the same in 10 years?

Everyone knows that gen 2 had the best starters

Attached: 4856.jpg (480x312, 25K)

sauce on pic

I was actually the kid who picked squirtle cause blastoise had higher stats and better def typing than the others. I was 10.

Toto is top

Cynda is ok since fire always wins

Chikorita is the worst grass starter of all time

No, i picked the dragon like a normal person

>completely dropped the ball on grass

Nah. I love Typhlosion and Feraligatr but Meganium is too stupid looking to forgive. It doesn't help that Feraligatr and Meganium are utter shit until gen 4, where only Feraligatr is decent because he's got a good attack to work with.

>not play garbage in 1998 means you're a zoomed
you're a faggot, pokemon is and always has been normalfag shit

This is one of the most normie pleb filtered pokemon opinions of all time
Let me guess you're a gen 1 only Charizard lover too

I initially picked Charmander, but started a new game before beating Brock and went with Squirtle. Then I found a Pikachu for the first time in Viridian Forrest, failed to catch it and got super butthurt and started again with Bulbasaur. I then caught Pikachu, beat Brock, and then proceeded to beat the game. So Bulbasaur was my bro, but it took a minute before I realized it.

I like Bulbasaur and all, but that shouldn't be a reason to pick it as a starter.
>Brock
Just catch a Mankey before going to Pewter City
>Misty
Catch a Bellsprout north of the Cerulean

Based fucking gigachad

Meganium is lame as hell. Bayleef is rad though.

Squirtle>Bulbasaur>Charmander

Damn, I got feels from a pokemon thread

>Just catch a Mankey before going to Pewter City

You can only do that in Yellow though. Unless you’re talking about the remakes.

Bulbasaur was out right the strongest Starter in Gen 1 and the only actually viable starter for vs battles, the other two were weak as shit.

gen 3 and gen 4 are both better than muh original 3
and this is coming from someone who started with yellow and used all three of the gen 1 starters

That kid got a free fucking house and you feel sorry for him?

Played all games (tho didn't beat gen3, and gen7 games). Actually played Gen 2 through translated roms before the western launch.

Also, was a squirtle kid, see:

Now I understanding a lot of people liking Typhlosion over Feraligatr, but Chikorita/Meganium have always been pretty dumpster tier

>tfw diamond was my first pokemon game
Boomers seething

Pretty sure I picked Squirtle the first time. I had blue. Venusaur is just really fucking ugly. I did pick Chikorita for my first playthrough of Gold, though. I had to share it with my sister and brother and that was our compromise. After that I always went with Totodile. As for Gen III it was Mudkip, of course.

*I understand, stupid muscle reflex

Bulbasaur is the most consistently good starter who was the top tier starter until the introduction of Infernape. Even after Infernape and Speed Boost Blaziken became a thing Venusaur was still top tier until Megas in Gen 6 made it an unkillable wall

You had every reason in the universe to pick Bulbasaur except in Gen 1 where Psychic types were living gods

Oh fuck you're right, I forgot. Maybe it's time to revisit these gems.

I hope you die
derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/9/3/2135686__safe_spike_barely pony related_bulbasaur_charmander_comparison_dragon ball_dragon ball z_krillin_mucha lucha_obligatory dragon_pokémon_sq.png

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x153, 28K)

You know that not literally every single kid in 1998 played pokemon, right?

Kek

never cared much for any starter
now porygon thats a bro mon right there

Attached: 1407077159859.jpg (1240x877, 247K)

Then you were in the extreme minority. Pokemania isn't just some meme, Pokemon was insanely popular. Like nothing I write in this post could properly illustrate just how completely Pokemon saturated every aspect of children's media during that time period.

I picked Bulbasaur my very first play through. Picked Charmander for my second, but dropped that save when I learned it couldn't be used to beat Brock. Finally did Squirtle last and enjoyed it so much for making the entire game easy mode mostly by itself that I made sure to choose the water starter in every game since.

>Ponybot going full retard over pictures being copy and pasted together again

what the fuck is that shit

retardation as usual

Attached: file.png (1434x712, 983K)

I would only be like 29 retard
Kys

it really went downhill after the 2nd season

Post uneidted pic frogfaggot

>2nd season

Gen 4 starters. DPP is basically the dollar store Kanto where an entire generation of kids started on the DS. It's also why people keep bitching at Game Freak to give DPP the FRLG treatment

He has to pay for it retard

Popplio is literally the ONLY bad water starter, water all the way in all the others

That penguin is cute my was named pingu :3

It really is horseshit how water types do literally everything in these games. Can Ice type get a buff yet GF?

Brain issues.

>It's also why people keep bitching at Game Freak to give DPP the FRLG treatment
People are dumb as fuck, unless they go soul silver/heart gold or make a Platinum remake(which will not happen) the game will be shit

What the fuck was Samurott

Gen 2 and 3 were better in everyway

>Turtwigfags
Bros
>Charmanderfags
Chads
>Piplupfags
Gamer girls/actual fags

My Nigga

Attached: Blastoise.jpg (637x479, 41K)

>Charmander

>could get all three starters in the game
>had pikachu following you and could interaction with it
Only retards had red or blue

dumb schizo

and no, before you say it, this isn't a humanoid barney, it's Stocking from P&S.

Attached: lol.jpg (339x338, 17K)

>murders dragons as well as the extremely common grass, poison, flying and ground types
What more do you want

>Not being Chad and owning both Red and Blue and picking both, trading them over to the main game, resetting, picking Squirtle and trading him over to your main game and having all three starters
I seriously hope you guys don’t do this

Always Squirtle
based chad

>sleep powder
>leech seed
bulbasaur steamrolls the other two

Mudkip, Piplup and Snivy the cutest

Stfu, Empoleon was fucking legit, water steel nigga intense stare, don't take shit from anyone. Got nothing on torterra though

He was 'ok'

I always pick Bulbasaur just because I still have this Bulbasaur keychain that I can't actually remember where I got it from.

Attached: 2019-07-09-giant-pokeballs.jpg (2912x3032, 744K)

Really now

Why is this cat making that face?

>All this cope

Fairy type has completely usurped Ice tape's niche as the dragon slayers of pokemon. Not that it's niche hasn't already been usurped by Water type since Water gets all of Ice's best coverage moves without the crippling weaknesses to very, VERY common offensive types. Like Rock and by extension Stealth Rock. Or Fire. Or Fighting. Or the new rising offensive typing Steel which needed to step up with Fairies taking over. Also Poison? Popular? Since when? Poison will never be popular as long as it gets bopped by EQ which everything carries.

Hang yourself retard

He's also wrong. Charizard wasn't OU but it was the godking of RU. Blastoise was the worst since it had no way to boost its own stats and no recovery. It's only function was to be a Rapid Spinner which Starmie did infinitely better.

I want you fucking dead
derp.ibooru.org/images/94623
deviantart.com/flipflop10150/art/I-think-they-suit-you-307227404

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 9.52.15 PM.png (598x135, 43K)

Poison's not popular but there's so many pokemon that happen to be something/poison that yer gonna get use out of it

And Ice is still better for nuking Garchomp and Salamence. But yeah water with ice moves is best.

I love Serena!

Attached: 5489439d1e9efd65cd8bc0b856edff45.png (1025x1000, 1002K)

He has a plan to make a lot of cash

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 1.03.29 AM.png (1634x66, 23K)

>eviolite porygon2
aw yeah

Yes Ice is a good attacking type. Everyone wants to have an Ice type move. But no one wants to be an Ice type. Because Ice types lack of resistances, crippling weaknesses, and useless weather doesn't justify slightly more damage on Ice Beam.

The only exceptions have been Galarian Darmanitan which is only good because they gave it a built in Choice Band. And Weavile because it's a lightning fast revenge killer.

Was this guy banned because somebody assumed being born in '98 was underaged?

People born in 2002 can legally fuck.

Chadmander is the only viable choice. Picking anything else is just wrong.

Attached: 8205815_stone-rock-stealth-rock-pokemon-meme-transparent-png.jpg (880x633, 142K)

Love him or hate him, he spittin facts

Oh, so you’re a zoomer? What the fuck are you even on about then? You were insulting a guy and accusing him of being zoomer for not being a pokemon kid in 1998. Do you have brain damage?

>Then you were in the extreme minority.
Unironically good.

you can only pick 1 fire 1 water and 1 grass starter from all the generations

Attached: all-pokemon-starters-by-generation-featured.jpg (700x350, 80K)

treecko
charmander
totodile

Attached: Equipo_Paz.png (424x328, 123K)

>Grass
Treecko
>Fire
Charmander
>Water
Totodile

Easy

What would have gone differently if they didn't change the mascot to Pikachu at the end? would you be okay with this?

Attached: download (6).jpg (210x247, 12K)

Charizard would have been the mascot then and I am A ok with that.

Rowlet
Charmander
Totodile

Owl
Charmander
Piplup

Snivy
Charmander
Piplup

mega evolutions were cool

Attached: 254Sceptile-Mega.png (1280x1280, 508K)

They should have been permanent(balanced or not)

The correct choice

All gen 1 starters are good

turtwig
chimchar
mudkip

>Turtig
>Litten
>Totodile

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.53.02 PM.png (562x86, 19K)

>muh baby cartoon references and cute sprites
The surfing minigame was kino, I'll give you that.

I love how gen 5 is agreed by everyone to have the worst starters even though they have some amazing pokemon in the roster like chandelure

I was absolutely that kid. Bulbasaur was the shit. Too bad the meta shits on grass/poison making squirtle the only viable endgame team member.

die out

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.42.10 PM.png (394x47, 10K)

Tepig
Popplio
Turtwig

Chikorita
Fenniken
Popplio

Based

Yes I am absolutely that weird kid, and I kept picking bulbasaur every time I would replay the games too. Also used mega venusaur in pokemon xy. Hope that upsets you somehow

Turtwig
Torchick
Squirtle

What does Pokemon have to do with ponies or barney?

I hope you die

Squirtle and Charmander are fucking bald.

The house was already in disrepair and it's not in his name, they just abandoned him and it all at once because it's basically in the middle of nowhere and no one's going to notice nor care.

Bulbasaur
Fennekin
Mudkip

Attached: Braixen.png (1200x1200, 591K)

>barely_pony_related
Is it even worth it at this point?

Turtwig
Mudkip
Tepig

Attached: 1560797566146s.gif (256x198, 1.56M)

bleed

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 8.37.34 AM.png (786x113, 16K)

I liked the idea of having a fire lizard more than a water turtle or what looked like an onion toad. I didn't know it became a fire DRAGON or that the first two gyms were hell to fight with it as my main.
Now my brother on the other hand went with the turtle and got a lot further sooner in Blue than I did in Red because of that.

>be kiddo
>kids at school talking bout dem cool pokeymanz
>ask my mom to get me the game for my bday
>she goes to the store, asks for pokeymanz and the store clerks tells her they're all out of FireRed, so LeafGreen was the only choice
>whatever.jpg
>she comes home and gives it to me
>i end up choosing the green guy cause he was on the cover so he must be the coolest
>go to school
>mfw all the other kids had FireRed
>mfw every single one had picked Charshitter cause dragon (eh)
>mfw every match my Venusaur would end up getting sharted by Charshitter
I still love you mom, you tried your best to make your son happy and that's all that matters

Attached: 1558380679927.png (394x396, 13K)

fuck off zoomer.

>that kid who kept lying about "new Pokemon"
>he can't clarify because Nintendo would sue him
>people keep listening to his shit because eventually there's always new Pokemon

Chikorita, Treeko, Snivy, Fennekin, Braixen, Greninja, Litten, and Brionne are all better than the original three, normie.

I picked Charmander my first time through

forte lord moldybutt

>americans

>There are people on v now who's first pokemon games were firered/leafgreen
>There are people who grew up with diamond/pearl as their first pokemon games

Makes me feel old as shit and I'm only 26

If you didn't choose the following starters you're a faggot
>Charmander
>Totodile
>Treecko
>Chimchar
>Snivy
>Froakie
>Rowlet
>Sobble

>Greninja
>Good
Opinion discarded

kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-12-21 at 5.46.54 PM.png (730x137, 78K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 8.57.55 PM.png (978x157, 66K)

>Smogon even used to not recommend using it
Yeah, because Smogon worshiped the sneaky pebbles.

I picked squirtle over charmander but this is still basically correct, those are all comfortably the best of their trios except charmander and that's just because the other two gen I starters are great too.

So you still agree with my on Chikorita, Treeko, Snivy, Fennekin, Braixen, Litten, and Brionne, right?

Who knows, he's just a pyscho, ignore him.

Attached: shrug.png (174x250, 108K)

BASED
pilplup bros ww@

oh i remember these guys its was during middleschool when playing pokemon stopped being cool and everyone was obsessed with halo.

Shove it up your ugly ass, filthy charizardfag.

Attached: lanes_products_Aggregates_2inch_to_4inch_river_rock.jpg (800x600, 61K)

I picked Bulbasaur because I heard he made the first two gyms easier and I was a huge pussy faggot.

I can't wait for the day that Unova starters, especially the Snivy line, get a resurgence in popularity. What do I have to do to make her popular again? Create Snivy propaganda? Bring back the Smugleaf meme? Shill Lady Oscar and Rose of Versallies? Associate them with cute anime girls?

My friend has a masochistic relationship with grass type starters. He always picks them even though they are always the worst

I hope you die

Why have you posted this 4 times now, retard?

Venusaur was arguably the best starter for Gens 2 and 3 with only Swampert giving it real competition. Charizard with far too frail and unreliable only being carried on gimmicky as fuck Belly Drum sets further exacerbating the fact that it has a glass jaw. As a matter of fact Charizard became basically irrelevant until it got its 2 Megas while Venusaur was hanging with the big boys in Gen 5

I had pokemon yellow so I didn't choose any of them.

Attached: goose.jpg (256x256, 21K)

Attached: 1475519238756.jpg (638x1077, 281K)

Bulbasaur is the best of the 3 though

The sneaky pebbles used to terrorize the meta during gens 4 and 5.
up to 50% damage if something comes in is pretty good.

i mean, i was 8 when I got FR/LG, so we're not that far apart in age you fucking boomer

>Setting bitches on fire is better than having a living bondage assistant
Low T cucks in this thread that think they're chads.

I hope you die

>Venusaur
god tier
>Meganium
Trash, but so is Typhplosion
>Sceptile
Good, but doesn't compare to Blaziken and Swampert
>Serperior
god tier, especially given that Samurot and Emboar are trash
>Chesnaught
not great, not terrible
>Decidueye
Kinda shit

Grass type is okay, really.

Bulbasaur, Torchic, Piplup is the correct choice.

Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur

>tfw the school banned people from bringing their gameboys to school because they were concerned that the other kids would get jealous

We still did but had to be sneaky about it.

Bleed to death
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/2/16/245296__safe_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_Yea Forums_alicorn+drama_meta_no+pony_screenshots_shrug.png

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 2.25.12 PM.png (539x715, 82K)

To add to this, the news jokingly reported Pokemon cards were going to replace the US dollar.

It was popular.

You could say that, yes.

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 11.14.37 PM.png (970x65, 22K)

>Bumping a thread to bitch about a rule being broken that isn't actually being broken
I legitimately hope someone comes into your home and murders you in your sleep.

how come genwunners moan about fursuit starters yet hate the most animalistic genwun starter
makes you think

Cyndaquil and Squirtle. Don't need a grass type because they suck and are useless

blastoise was big and had guns. i didn't need anything else bro.
my favorites were not the starters tho, generally.
I had a level 100 Haunter and a level 100 Alakazam with confusion, psybeam and psychic lmao

>I hope you die
>derp.ibooru.org/images/2135686
>derpicdn.net/img/view/2019/9/3/2135686__safe_spike_barely pony related_bulbasaur_charmander_comparison_dragon ball_dragon ball z_krillin_mucha lucha_obligatory dragon_pokémon_sq.png
I hope you die

Bleed to death
derpicdn.net/img/view/2013/2/16/245296__safe_-fwslash-mlp-fwslash-_Yea Forums_alicorn+drama_meta_no+pony_screenshots_shrug.png

>God tier
Platinum, Black2/White2
>High tier
Emerald. Heartgold/Soulsilver, Black/White
>Mid tier
UltraSun/UltraMoon, Firered/Leafgreen
>Low tier
Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, Diamond/Pearl, X/Y, OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire
>Shit tier
Gold/Silver/Crystal, Ruby/Sapphire, Red/Blue/Yellow, Let's Go!

Attached: consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

You're a zoomer if you don't remember life before 9/11.

Be on your best behaviour, brony

>brony
I've never even watched the show, you sperg. Tell me what Pokemon has to do with horsefuckers, because taking unrelated images, photoshopping them together and then claiming that they're permanently connected now is fucking retarded.

I hope you die

You’ll be waiting a while. Outside of contrary serperior they’re not memorable. Especially considering how many good gen V mons there are,

Mamoswine was pretty much the best Ice Type in Gen IV, however, that was mostly because of his dual typing with ground, which got rid of the rock weakness, and granted access to STAB earthquake to counter pokemon typed with his other weaknesses. His huge attack stat and STAB earthquake could fuck up just about everything, so his ice typing rarely got a chance to be useful. Gen V buffed him even further with access to Thick Fat and Icicle Crash. He's still pretty good, last I heard.

kys freal

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 12.47.00 AM.png (424x185, 28K)

ignore him, he's another tool trying to fit in on hating stupid pastel ponies

charmander
>ember

squirtle
>bubble

bulbasaur
>leech seed

why

Unironically this.

makes me think what this moronic post is even trying to say

anyway what i think you're saying is gen 1 had furbait in it which is retarded since it was the first game and there was no precedent for furfag fan pandering like you see now. just because furfags latched onto certain ones after the fact doesn't mean it was intended. you can't control what people decide to obsess over.

fail.

I have the feeling that Barneyfag is in kahoots with Hiro. Eventually all IP ranges will be banned via his spam engine, with the only recourse being to buy the Yea Forums pass.

Charmander is the popular kid in school to gets by through his charisma and social contacts. He still goes to parties and frequently chills with bros.

Bulbasaur is the nerd no one even knew existed in school, worked hard, and got the high paying job and all that comes with it. Unfortunately, he's still complete background noise to the world, except for his fat wife who fucks Charizard on the side when he's at work trying to pay for her every need.

Attached: yfwn160ckqy11.jpg (1274x925, 194K)

>tfw Charmander
>tfw I had to evolve and get to 27, just to beat the second gym
It was a hell of a ride.

Attached: 9ff.gif (235x150, 1K)

Attached: Best 3.png (357x122, 72K)

>Outside of contrary serperior they’re not memorable.
A smug, regal snake is VERY memorable.
It's three reptiles for starters that isn't very memorable. They just have the advantage of being the first.

Fellow Porygonbros

Attached: Porygon gif.gif (264x200, 224K)

might be able to claim it as a squatter

>didn't catch a Pikachu in viridian forest to r*ape misty
That's pretty cringe bro

>Chooses the dragon pokemon because everyone else did.
>Look at me! I'm cool too!

Now this... I think you got a call user.

Attached: 1583075776820.jpg (410x598, 40K)

Yes I am, Bulbasaur is the most fuckable.

my nigga
only us chads remember snivy

First gyms in kanto are rock and water, grass type also makes getting a butterfree e z who then can sleeping powder an abra at nugget bridge which will sweep most of the game when it evolves
2/10 bait mister

abras are easy to get, I've gotten so many on nuzlockes without even trying. just chuck a ball.

Chad bulbasaur spreading his seed

>first 2 gyms
Catch other pokemon retard, irrelevant
>makes getting butterfree easy
Since when I catching a Caterpie not easy?
>Abra
Full health abra has about a 30% chance to be caught in a Pokeball, it ain't that hard

In conclusion you're a retard, and I don't even disagree with you, but you're bad at Pokemon

Don't wanna grind for it, just roofy the bastards I say

I had leafgreen and my sister had firered with a charizard, so her autism wouldnt let me pick squirtle as much as I wanted to

The base forms are fine but god damn the evolutions are fucking terrible.

real zoomers, you mean

>no Solar Beam
faggot

>only us chads remember snivy
But I don't want just chads to remember Snivy. I want others to remember her, since the more that remember her, the better chance she has to get attention from TPC/GF again.

I hope you die

Bulbasaur had advantages against both Brock and Misty. What kind of retard wouldn't pick it?

Attached: 1552898273897.png (935x720, 240K)

I don't know, bro. Try this one.

Attached: 1440648629738.png (1021x862, 536K)

imagine bragging about being an underagetard

sinnohfetuses are worse than genwunners at this point

Attached: 1583086319676.jpg (1108x1080, 154K)

Serperior's fine, Pig's okay. Really it's Samurott dragging the team down. Maybe if its previous two forms looked more like it, Samurott wouldn't be so jarring

CHADphlosion niggas wwa

Attached: 1556828830323.jpg (674x1000, 107K)

How is Grovyle so popular, 28th overall? That's crazy.

genwunners are an embarrassment and should be banned from posting in pokemon threads.

>Chikorita
>good
obvious bait

/thread

I find it weird that people try to justify choosing bulbasaur by saying that it’s the correct choice because it makes the first two gyms easier. Pokemon game’s stories are easy as fuck no matter what starter you choose. You’ll beat all the gym leaders first try anyway.

Also there is nothing wrong with choosing bulbasaur if you like it the most. It’s just weird that some people use that logic to justify the choice instead of just admitting they like it.

>wants something more than braindead unga bunga fire-type attacks

So being intelligent = being weird to retard cavemen like you??

I know you're excited about discovering fire and all but charizard doesn't have to be picked every time, does it?

>Bring back the Smugleaf meme?
not sure if this will work, but it would be amazing if it did

Its even better than that, Venusaur is walking sexlife enhancer thanks to all of those powers. Sleep, Paralysis, approsidiacs (Sweet scent) in addition to bondage vines makes Venusaur a patrician's choice

>You’ll beat all the gym leaders first try anyway.
if you grinded before fighting them maybe.
but for children (who the game is marketed towards) who walk into the gym as soon as they can, it is very likely that they lose.

how to spot an underage faggot
>name wasnt AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>didnt pick charmander
>played blue version

you missed torterra, who I think is pretty awesome despite his 4x Ice weakness.
I also think you're over rating serperior, but he is pretty awesome when he has contrary

I'm a zoomer and even I think Charmander and Squirtle are best starters, fucking nostalgia zoomers man

Attached: 1558745781978s.jpg (247x250, 3K)

Mystery Dungeon might've had something to do with it.
youtu.be/y5wGtHkCY0Y?t=1099

Attached: ac1e1234b9f78a413cd6fe6879ac673c80256e67_hq.jpg (800x541, 98K)

I feel the opposite. Grew up with gen 1 and played every new Pokemon game since then. Gen 4 is the ONLY time I had trouble choosing a starter because they all looked shit to me. Ended up going with turtwig in the end.

I picked Charmander, but as I got older, I grew to like Bulbasaur better. Squirtle was always cool.
GEN WUNNER pandering aside, the original starters were very well designed and if they came out today would be just as well received.

>do surprise trade today
>get rowlet
Oh shit, is my save file fucked?

Bulba, Litten, Mudkip

Attached: premium bait.png (625x626, 102K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 12.45.41 AM.png (442x158, 27K)

always wanted to try the sandwich that squirtle ate

Grass: Turtwig
Fire: Infernape
Water: Oshawott

Attached: fenneko.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

yes

Attached: venustoise.png (502x834, 964K)

>rarely ever stands on two feet to use his two swords
>samurai has more special attack than attack
>mediocre defense stat despite having armor
>no sword moves other than swords dance until USUM
>razor shell is shit despite might as well being the line signature move
>pure water

so much disappointment

Attached: samurott.jpg (900x854, 113K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 1.25.51 PM.png (368x104, 14K)

Bulbasaur > Squirtle >>>>>>> Charmander

yes I am :)

Why yes I was

Attached: 1578101498317.png (942x1036, 1.38M)

the chad jewfro

Attached: Dontsaythatname.jpg (721x1001, 240K)

That's Sceptile.

I hope you die

Kek

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-12-06 at 12.56.58 PM.png (827x193, 56K)

Only ever picked Squirtle and Bulbasaur each once, all other times Charmander.

Can confirm:
Bulbasaur - Easy Difficulty
Squirtle - Medium Difficulty
Charmander - Hard Difficulty

Bulbasaur's type and attacks really help out in the beginning and its defense is real good too. By the time you reach Sabrina, your first type advantage gym leader, you already built a team to tank through her psychic moves

Squirtle also has a nice beginning but starts having problems with Lt.Surge (which can be solved by catching a fucking Diglett in the cave next to the city) and Erika. Her grass pokemon are real weak though

Charmander gets its ass kicked until you reach Lt.Surge. Doesnt help that you need to traverse a cave with Geodudes

bress

bulbasaur totodile and trade fire starter for magmar

Right on, fellow Sinnohchad. Genwunner boomers who never even played the later games don’t know what they’re talking about

Turtwig
Charmander
Totodile

FPBP

>those melvins who used the trio of turds
Sorry boys, I was always one for the king

Attached: file.png (1000x966, 1.27M)

based

based

>Charizard was crap in meta
now that's a cute lie. Charizard was effectively the king of DPP's NU. "muh tier" never mattered, what matters is how well a Pokemon can function in their tier. Hence why Blaziken has been a shitmon for nearly all of its existence since Speed Boost ended up putting it through Hell

>Nidocucks

Attached: 1574134512822.png (673x599, 473K)

>trying to mock me with a Pokemon whose best strategy is killing itself

and if you ever play the game with the intention of winning against another human player you will too learn to live and die by the fucking concealed boulders.

Imagine picking Squirtle and using a Diglet instead of a Nidoking
Nidoqueen is the chad choice

Attached: 1570952297168.jpg (618x662, 295K)

i like frogs =)

Smugleaf
Chimchar
Mudkip

Whats the appeal of Geodudes line anyway?

>Pokemon known for Explosion
>is the worst Exploder in the game

Attached: 600px-100Voltorb.png (600x600, 236K)

Cool rock monster.

Yes I was. I tried to play all three in three runs each:
Bulbasaur is ez mode. Squirtle is ez until you hit the third gym and Erika if you don't have another pokemon with you. Charmander is the non-casual choice.

>I heard you talking about my height like I wouldn't find out. How about we go around bitchboy?
What do?

Attached: 48481583_p0.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

Beat poke blue with nothing but a bulbasaur.
Only caught other pokemon's for dig or flight. Sides that, yeah, I was that kid.

Which Gen did you stop playing Pokemon?

gen 6. the first trailer for 8 had me interested but later ones lost me

Shame no one could ever fucking get him.

Attached: 1548708626574.gif (496x500, 2.74M)

I miss the ink and watercolour art.

Not him, but 3 years in childhood is kind of a big gap.

cringe

>sobble over grookey

Attached: jamie pull up that image.jpg (728x990, 134K)

Based. Playing yellow, nidoran male was always my first catch and starting over. Nidoking was fucking OP

Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander were all great designs. Charizard has the stink of shilling on him, but he was cool then.

Tododile is cool and Chikorita is low-key cool. Cyndaquill is gay.

Torchic, Mudkip and Treecko are all cool

Piplup is the only good one. Torterra is a cool final form though.

Snivy and Tepig are cool, wotter is try-hard pokemon

Coolest gimmick for all three starters being mage, rogue and fighter. I can't for the life of me remember any of their base form names.

Rowlett and Litten are cool, gay seal is actually gay

Grookey and Sobble are cool, fire rabbit is gay but his last evo's alright.

Oh yeah.
Torterra is pretty good, he's basically a shittier, physical Venusaur, but 4x Ice is crippling so he's kinda bad.

>I also think you're over rating serperior, but he is pretty awesome when he has contrary
If anything I am still underrating Serperior.
It's really good.

Bulbasaur > Squirtle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Charmander

Bulbasaur destroys the first 3 gyms. After that, you have enough pokemon to deal with anything.

>Bulbasaur was rated 3rd most popular Kanto Pokemon, and 13th most popular pokemon of all time
OP on suicide watch.

Attached: pkmn.png (114x328, 45K)

>charmander
Pleb
>squirtle
Patrician
>bulbasaur
Kino

Which game did you drop Pokemon at?

Third gen

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 9.17.38 PM.png (972x306, 78K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 6.28.18 PM.png (751x72, 21K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 12.12.43 AM.png (1067x118, 33K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-21 at 8.23.50 PM.png (1042x114, 27K)

Squirtle
Chikorita
Treecko
Piplup
Snivy
Froakie
Rowlet
Scorbunny

Pokemon's artstyle has been ugly for 20 years

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-11-15 at 1.03.29 AM.png (1634x66, 23K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-03-21 at 12.56.42 AM.png (816x201, 46K)

I picked bulbasaur, the manual even tells you to do it if you're new to the game.

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-12-31 at 4.31.10 PM.png (386x106, 27K)

I don't know why Bulbasaur gets shit on all the time. Venusaur is legit one of my favorite pokes and hes been on my teams many many times. He's bulky as fuck and can dish it out with decent special attack. In terms of usefulness, venusaur is better than blastoise and charizard. Currently running a venusaur on my teams in renegade platinum with the moves Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder and Growth. Excellent poke.

Attached: venusauragreatpoke.png (228x202, 67K)

We all do user. It was great stuff.

I am THAT kid.

If there's one thing I'm jelly about regarding zoomers it's that they got to pick Mew as a starter. As soon as I got my Mew from Gamestop I created a new game and transferred it over, but the fucking thing wouldn't listen to me because I didn't have any badges yet.

Attached: 1470380371734.gif (500x500, 37K)

Always picked the grass starter, so that's me.

>including gen 5
lol

Attached: 1267910962358.jpg (564x476, 47K)

Bulbasaur more like bulb of shit. Heuhuehue

Anyone else picked Bulbasaur because the first gym is rock type or is it just me?

pls don't bully

Attached: 1583168621964.jpg (1074x953, 543K)

are there any worst fans of the pokemon fandom than eeveelution fans?
I'd say they're even worse than the coomer fans of shit like lopunny or blaziken/delphox...etcetc

Attached: eevl.png (350x380, 137K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.29.04 PM.png (972x57, 21K)

No I’m not. I choose charmander on Red version and squirtle on Blue version.

Cocksucking faggots trying to be special.

Eevee fans are coomer fans. They just don't even bother to hide their dogfucking tendencies by pretending "o-oh I only like it because they're humanoid, haha" they outright admit they want to fuck dogs

Attached: 1578123115992.jpg (366x381, 54K)

I know they are - i'm saying they're even below the average coomer.

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 5.34.14 PM.png (686x107, 24K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.48.37 PM.png (957x302, 68K)

Because gen 1+2 unironically had s
SOUL

diamond. those ugly cross-gen evo's were the final straw.

Grookey
Torchic
Totodile

coomer here, would fuck glaceon, not any of the others though
also sorry about your non-functional testes, incels

I said this because i'm also a fan of eeveelutions, but the community of them specifically on furry websites is fucking terrible

where do i find good human x glaceon porn, last time i looked for that shit was like 10 years ago and i'm not a furry so i don't know where to look
also i'm aware of the irony of claiming not to be a furry but wanting to fuck a fictional icy cat thing, it has qt goth girl bangs, sue me

Idk where to get specifically stuff on human x glaceon as I was mostly a roleplayer
This specific picture though is good imo gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4965275&tags=glaceon

Pikachu, i was a poorfag so i could only afford a Gameboy (Color) when Yellow released.

To be frank I can't remember my starter, I dropped it once enough pokemons I fund cooler filled the whole party. I have more memories of Gyarados, Alakazam and Arbok than of any starter.

Nope.
I don't care that Charizard was statistically better. Blastoise is and will always be the best pokemon.

Attached: Blastoise.png (1566x881, 2.15M)

You get all three starters in yellow and the sprites are clearly better so you weren't really missing out.

Gengar is so cool.

He doesn't know about solar beam
Ngmi

>using starters
I caught a Rattata first thing and used him as my main through the whole game
Old school pokemon is fun but this shit belongs on /vp/

I picked Charmander because it's canon but Bulbasaur is better.

Not him but lol nigger I wasnt some pretentious gamer that thought pokemon was too normalfag for me when I was like 8. Get a grip. You need to leave your house.

>I picked Charmander because it's canon

What did he mean by this?

I was, didn't know what was in the game I just thought he was the coolest. Felt somewhat vindicated by the show when most episodes were about charizard being an unruly faggot while bulbasaur solved problems, though I dropped it all after gen wun.

That jelly donut also looks really god

Based retard Red picks bulbasaur

You must be pretty old if you "dropped" it after gen 1. My parents kept buying me shit up to gen 3.

I was 10 when red and blue came out, after it had been around for a couple years I'd had my fill. Still get curious and look at the new pokemon designs but none of them ever grab me enough to want to play one again. Filthy genwunner to the core.

Not everyone had a friend to trade with, fucker

And Graveler sucks. Its only good for tanking physical damage and then killing itself to meet its 27 virgins in heaven or whatever

I did once. Was disappointed when I found out that it fucking sucks

Porygon 2 is amazing though

Haha pussy

Hey everyone lets laugh at this gay boy

I think I will.
Ha!

Yes and so are you.

Chimchar bros unite

Based and true. Charmander fags Kys. Bulbasaur contrarians also kys

Why would I talk bad about my husband?

Squirtle or Turtwig Yea Forums?

turtwig

Haunter Chads, raise up!

Attached: 95da7c79ae21ad21d9d741e4dfdf373b.png (800x963, 904K)

i mean i cant really remember but i think my first pick was charmander, purely because i liked the thought of eventually getting charizard

charmeleon was cool as the 2nd form too

desu i played it through at least 3 times picking a different starter each time though, along with trying to get different choices from the fossil pokemon etc

Attached: fixed.png (1142x680, 368K)

>not even the fully evolved form

nah

Because Gengar can't "raise up" anymore

Attached: 1566691246603.jpg (1500x1614, 156K)

i was born a contrarian so yes i did

Attached: 1af.png (540x295, 65K)

I hope you die

I picked my starter based on the version I was playing.

I played gen 1-3 as a kid, then got back into pokemon during X/Y. Turtwig is the only decent one, and I don't like it that much. Same with gen 5 starters, they suck. I don't think it's because I skipped those games as they came out, I just don't like the designs.

Wrong.

>Normies pick Charmander
>Tryhards pick Squirtle to beat all the Charmanders
>Chads pick Bulbasaur because it looks cool

>Replying to obvious bait

Attached: 1582224504171.png (1226x1063, 113K)

>GF announces buff to Ice type
>It just buffs water type even more because they all get ice moves

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.57.52 PM.png (780x202, 170K)

a straight nigga right here

it's sad to see that each new generation. the pokemon design keep becoming more ugly and retarded looking

Attached: Xmen-theend4.png (520x584, 385K)

>barneyfag bait stays up for an entire day

Attached: i'm fucking smug.jpg (584x622, 118K)

>every kid wanted charmander because charizard was "cool"
This is exactly why I picked him. 11 year old me thought Charizard was the most badass thing ever. Also I thought fire was cooler than water or plants.

I hope you die

Die out shill
derp.ibooru.org/1473772
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/6/28/1473772__safe_artist-colon-moozua_lyra heartstrings_oc_oc-colon-user_Yea Forums_bench_brutal+honesty_clothes_comic_crossed+legs_dialogue_drawthread_eating_e.png

burn

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 10.04.03 PM.png (996x235, 65K)

burn

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 9.28.13 PM.png (766x333, 103K)

I was that kid. I still make bad choices to this day.

based and toisepilled

Attached: 1409703087502.jpg (1863x843, 978K)

I still think you're weird

Yup he sure is

>Charizard enjoys sloppy second hambeasts
Yeah, sounds about right.

Feels bad

>calls other people faggots
>chooses Charmander

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 1.07.05 AM.png (596x460, 281K)

Sure as hell was.

Which, to be honest, saved me grief later down the line.

it really irritates me that they arent all uniformly ordered by type the whole way down
rby and gsc are grass water fire but then rse is fire water grass and dpp is water grass fire it doesnt make sense and it is irritating when you want to look at all the water ones of a generation and its not just a straight line

There's a reason Bulbasaur is number one.

>not taking advantage of Venusaur's bulk to use the Leech Seed/Toxic bug in the programming and be able to beat any opponent as long as you can survive around 2 hits.

Gen 2 was just the start of pokemon's trend of dropping the ball on grass. They're the mediocre starter in almost every gen.

Wrong, other than Meganium and Decidueye they're all decent.
Grass overall is more consistent than Water and Fire.

Here's the real question, why is Game Freak so fucking biased in favor of Water types?
>have many of the best attacks in the franchise
>there are far more good water type pokemon than bad ones
>pure water has only 2 weaknesses and yet it resists 4 types
>only 2 types resist water attacks other than water pokemon themselves, even electric doesn't resist water

>have many of the best attacks in the franchise
there is literally one good water move and that's Scald.

I always pick the Grass starter. Except my nigga Cyndaquil.

yeah, packing bondage equipment and roofies is truly the chad option

>there is literally one good water move
Water Jet on Azumarill since it also has access to Belly Drum
Water Spout, though the issue is that 2 of the 3 pokemon that can learn it suck. It's an amazing move though.
Rain Dance for the weather warriors
Liquidation
Fishious Rend
Surf
Water Shuriken when used with Ash-Greninja.

ice is normal against poison retard

I hope you die

its not working barneyfag, the threads still up!
its gonna get archived! do something!

Scalie

lol

based

Take your meds, psycho.

I really hope people stopped playing Pokemon after Gen 4.

Attached: bored_pooh.png (640x570, 370K)

interesting point. i never thought about it that way.

Pokemon's for queers.

Attached: 1583197667438.jpg (3000x1996, 430K)

I am that kid. Bulbabro was great.

Attached: Galarian-Ponyta-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>Nintendo releases unfinished game
>adds paid DLC
>people STILL buy the fucking game

holy shit

>playing game on easy mode
>great

Who are these queers?

Attached: newspaper.png (450x295, 189K)

they look kinda like lee

burn

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 12.48.17 AM.png (760x84, 23K)

Says the manchild
derp.ibooru.org/images/644251
derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/6/3/644251__safe_rarity_comparison_implied facehoof_implied facepalm_newspaper_no country for old men_tommy lee jones.png

Die shill
derp.ibooru.org/images/1821230
derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/8/31/1821230__safe_edit_edited screencap_screencap_pinkie pie_yakity-dash-sax_comparison_pinkamena diane pie_winnie the pooh.jpeg

Attached: 1373330483200.png (511x101, 23K)

Official Pokemon starter power rankings:

God tier classics:
>gen 1

Good tier, cant go wrong:
> gen 2
> gen 4

Iffy tier hit and miss designs:
>gen 3
>gen 5

Below average tier:

POWER GAP

Shit tier “cartoon characters”, people in costumes:
> Gen 6
> Gen 7
> Gen 8

Just wanted to drop in to say Torterra is the coolest fully evolved starter

Attached: torterra.jpg (360x328, 38K)

Every torterra should have a unique patch of plants on the shell

>expecting gamefreak to do that
he's my favorite starter

>weird kid picked Bulbasaur
>Yet that little frog nigga ended up being the most popular Kanto starter in their base form
Looks like weird kids won

mudkip is god tier

You get all three in Yellow version anyway.
Pikachu sucks as starter though.

Attached: lugia white power.png (1202x892, 324K)

after doing a charmander run recently i glad i am what a shitty pokemon

Honestly, I can't disagree.

I was too poor to afford Pokemon, but I remember "choosing" Bulbasaur from a guidebook (from a library) simply because it was #1 and therefore my retarded child self reasoned that it was therefore the best one.

Squirtle cause Blastoise had cannons

My dreamteam pokemon are:

Gengar
Espeon
Gyrados
Arcanine
Venosaur
Electavire
Ninetales
Rate, but dont hate

You listed 7 pokemon.

Sorry on phone. I replaced Arcanine with Ninetales but didn’t delete.

Um, based department?... Like, hello?

I love Nindoking.

Attached: d2db3vr-f9871482-e70a-45a2-a61a-7395f986217d.jpg (539x717, 458K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.35.21 PM.png (894x527, 112K)

Good taste user, shame he isn't that big.

>Charmander
>Cyndaquil
>Torchic
>Chimchar
>Snivy
>Chespin
>Litten
>Scorbunny
I really seem to like fire types. Anyway favorite is Hitmonchan

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.89M)

They're just copying everyone else.

>Bulbasaur autists are also Pokemon """""competitors""""
fucking lmao

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 10.49.55 PM.png (924x91, 27K)

die

Attached: Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 9.40.54 PM.png (939x357, 92K)

Attached: 6928F425-F9C4-435E-847A-13CA32306C65.jpg (700x350, 86K)

Hell yeah motherfucker

Attached: The Boy.png (728x295, 269K)

Rowlett
Cyndaquil
Squirtle

>that kid who used rare candies on all his Pokemon
>that kid who ran like sonic
>that kid who was weird and self deprecating all the time
>that kid who would daydream about playing a rock song and their classmates loved it
>that kid who deepened his voice when he was called on in class
>that kid that liked blink 182 too much
>that kid that wore band shirts every day
>that fat goth girl
>that kid that died during your time at school
>that kid who always touched his friends
>that girl who had mental health problems because she was raised by a single mom

Attached: ceca142ed5ad092696afaaef74706635.png (459x700, 357K)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES

OBJECTIVELY BEST LIST
>Squirtle
>Totodile
>Treecko
>Piplup
>Box
>Froakie
>Rowlet
>little monkey fella

Bulbasaur is stupid popular in Japan.
His merch sells better than the other two kanto starters.

That just means you're a child

Attached: 73427209_p0.png (1200x1500, 203K)

I hope you die

Attached: d600d8cb8c8c99080f61faefbe80350b.jpg (2120x2027, 262K)

Lee just posts these images himself right?
No way anyone could know that any particular image is a derpibooru crop

>The "I got pearl when I was 6" kid is not underage anymore

Attached: 1470958680892.jpg (320x296, 16K)

Attached: cb5312c637248616f6a30df51b2b4986.jpg (1700x1900, 357K)

>underage
>game came out in 2006
Someone who was 5 when these games came out would be 18 now

I did pick Bulbasaur. And I was the weird kid. But now I’m a chad, so what does that tell you?

Attached: 1558829578669.jpg (710x960, 45K)

One of the coolest Pokemon ever

When the DS came out. I chose the chad option of PSP because of GTA: Liberty City Stories.

Attached: 1577940550502.jpg (775x775, 45K)

>he chose the no game handheld

Attached: Capture.png (1110x487, 204K)

Attached: 5a35bf889878c163c40acb64c447df4b.png (1684x1191, 1.9M)

The amount of replies to this is fucking distressing how young is this board

Bulbasaur is for your third playthrough

SMT or fuck off retard.

Attached: 64627075_p37.jpg (777x1000, 269K)

Who's the sexiest Pokemon?

Based or cringe?

Attached: 1583203966617.jpg (1205x838, 384K)

Based

Meowth

One of, if not, the only starters to have mainstream sexual appeal. As in, not just degenerates wanna fuck it, even the normies want some tail time.

Attached: int-ss-up.jpg (1900x1950, 786K)

Who's this Hideki guy?

Bulbasaur
Cyndaquil
Oshawott

Translator for Family in Japan.

Do males exist?

Attached: goodra.jpg (486x513, 41K)

yes

Translator/localizer for Family Guy in Japan.

no

What's the general consensus on this?

Attached: Pok%C3%A9mon_Sword_and_Shield.jpg (450x222, 52K)

Attached: 04e9d1ed04cca99ecebe5ffdcaf196f2.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

Sir, your butt is on fire.

Do people still watch the Pokemon movies?

Soulful.

Attached: charmander.jpg (834x942, 120K)

Soul.

Attached: 007.png (475x475, 151K)

Soulless.

Attached: 001.png (475x475, 199K)

Attached: 483f34947bce3f42faa482e5925986a6.png (1494x1416, 432K)

Attached: giphy.gif (600x500, 85K)

Cutest starter

Attached: 1554367453685.jpg (4095x2993, 568K)

Why is he so scared?

Attached: 69011372_p1.png (5044x4369, 891K)

>pick charmander
>cant do shit against brock unless you power levelling
yeah i picked bulba you fucking retard. sleep powder and solar beam are enough to fuck your ass.

>pick a charmander
>get a mankey with low kick west of Viridian
>get a caterpie in the forest and level it up to a butterfree with confusion
WOW SO HARD dude it's a fucking game for children how can you be this dumb that you need the game's easiest starter just to get past the first pleb filter? You're the exact reason the games went to shit to cater to a retarded audience and I fucking hate you. I bet you didn't even play Yellow version because "HURR DURR HOW CAN THIS ELECTRIC TYPE BEAT BROCK" like the spastic little shit you are.

Attached: 5855f91ceb77a2528ede0455e6484e8f.jpg (708x1000, 397K)

He got transformed into a Pokemon and doesn't know what to do.

Attached: 1576765825459.jpg (3615x2843, 411K)

how kafkaesque

Attached: fe66bb913c3bf62c8769782a98b64aca.png (1271x1800, 2.16M)

>this thread is still up after 2 days

This board is dead huh.

Having a big green tank with high spec attack early is pretty fun tbqh but the trade off is that he’s a plant and can die pretty easy for a tank

who /squirtlesquad/ here?

Attached: a97d2666433829f4f4f6c981e516fdb2.jpg (1280x1105, 220K)

me

Zoomers nowadays are fucking retarded and all suck at games. I have no problem playing RBY when I was 7 and beating the game. I even had the Japanese version, so I beat the game without knowing how to read. Literally bumping into shit and talking to and try-and-error moves. I lost a move because I thought something stronger came after Flamethrower. But it was Fire Spin. Had to bonk into stuff and talk to literally everybody to get a Grunt to drop a Key.

Nowadays you see gaming """journalists""" talk about how great the new Pokemon games are because they're much easier than the "hard" earlier Pokemon games. And now everything is streamlined instead of letting you explore.

Oh that is unfortunate.

Attached: 69011372_p2.png (2453x3054, 463K)

Does Bulbasaur make your anussaur?

Attached: 58025115_p0.jpg (2138x1530, 344K)

venusaur is factually the most viable gen 1 starter

I say this as someone that picked charmander growing up.

Attached: b4725adaa34601936e13764441790ed4.jpg (2150x3035, 206K)

Tell me about it.
Being forcibly turned into a Pokemon doesn't seem a very fun experience, does it?

Attached: 1577100784017.jpg (2590x2991, 484K)

how is this thread still up? blastoise is based but it's an irrefutable objective fact venusaur is the best

Attached: 1573873347970.jpg (303x567, 174K)

I've won, Lee.

Western boys ...

Attached: kanto.jpg (900x1235, 226K)