Oh nononononono

oh nononononono

Attached: ss.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

The worst part of Shit Staining was realizing that there are people on Yea Forums who unironically defend that hack.

I genuinely feel sorry for Guerilla Games. While Kojima did give them the budget to work out their engine more, it also made them responsible for this snoozefest.

Why did I buy this "game"

There are dumber aspects to Amelie's story than a really corny line.
The explanation for her name made me burst out laughing.

He tried to warn you

Attached: J-Blau-1024x923.jpg (1024x923, 137K)

What DID she mean by this?

Ah yes. The genius Kojima writing.

its completely genius i bet you didnt see it coming did you huh

No nearly as bad as Die Hardman being John McClane lmao.

no non o u just dont get it bro, the games is too deep for you. its a new genre. and its full of celebrities and product placement. the walking....woah its so.... symbolic because we like, walk through life.

No, in a game full of dumb on-the-nose names, I didn't expect the seemingly normal name to have such a literal and ridiculous meaning.

Attached: 1574058230320.jpg (744x714, 104K)

Because you got swept up in the hype. Once more became known about the game it was easy to see that it was going to be shite.

I had a feeling sam was a BB in the opening 20 mins of the game.
I still enjoyed the game for what it was though. I'm old now so playing a laid back game was fun.

I CLAPPED WHEN HE MADE REFERENCES

But for real, I find a lot of the stuff in this game cringe. I guess it's just the Kojima way.

What the fuck were they thinking?

Everything with Amelie made me cringe, I hated her and I hate how the game kept forcing me to care about her. Her counterpart fucking shot a baby, she's insane.

This game is to smart for me, I'm an american who only knows first person shooter with dumb writing, how am I supposed to play a third person shooter with completely retarded writing

You DO remember when you were in the womb, right anons?

She is insane. She’s an extinction factor

you're not an american

I was referencing hideo blaming bad review scores on americans being stupid, even though he's one of the biggest westaboos in japanese game development.

my statement remains true.

Sam was right to tell her to fuck off with the whole end the world bullshit and run away with the baby. FUCK Amelie.

it's the new KOJIMA way meeting all of those hollywood celebs got to his head i think

If I'm not american, how come I got this magazine of 5.56?

Attached: 20200301_124426.jpg (3264x2448, 3.04M)

this was hands down the worst part of the game