When was the last time you were this excited for a videogame? Were you ever?

When was the last time you were this excited for a videogame? Were you ever?

Attached: hmLPB1.webm (1276x712, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=br8FdEexJBU
youtube.com/watch?v=mGb5TKue_-g
youtube.com/watch?v=HP8NiQj4TEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fakest shit.
Why are zoomers so gullible? We need more gen-X style cynicism.

i was never that hyped for any game in my life. holy onions.

but I was pretty happy to play Blasphemous when it came out. That's probably the last one.

That's like, hella cringe dawg KEKW

I was hyped for Battlefield 3
Well worth the hype, I’d say

t. Future suicide victim

Don't remember. Maybe when I was 8 years old or something

nah, mate. Huber is just like that, you can't fake that kind off enthusiasm all the time.

>suit and jeans with sneakers

Attached: 154926458349.png (405x554, 317K)

Fallout 4, their conference was pretty good

now, for bannerlord and animal crossing

And it came out and sucked.I did jump up and yell YES when the .hack//GU Last Recode got announced. Also lost it a bit at work after I skipped watching E3 and a coworker told me about the Panzer Dragoon remake.

Nier Automata. I'd completely given up on Yoko Taro ever making a game again.

you forgot the buttblug

I'm so sorry, user.

You can't fake recognizing the Shenmue theme from the first note. Unless you're the woman I suppose.

Attached: 1489024726461.gif (296x296, 2.01M)

Death Stranding.
Such a disappointment. Now I'm starting to hate videogames because of it.

Attached: 1579724979295.jpg (225x224, 3K)

truth

Yoko clearly has some leverage over someone big at Square because that madman should never have been able to release a game nevermind like 5.

I think the same for me. That first trailer fucking made me shit myself with excitement, it was like going back in time, like this surreal feeling of actually being excited about a game again and not being able to wait.

Game was a disappointment, but I feel like I should state that I didn't hate it, but it wasn't worth the hype. I'm wondering if I'll ever feel that hype again for a video game.

wow dude EPIC reaction ftw ! how many dono bombs they got after that?!

He did. The producer of Dragon Quest was the one who got him the budget to make Nier Automata

never ever

I'm very fucking excited for the new Doom honestly, I haven't lost hope in the industry yet.

>the token eyecandy gamer girl in the corner questioning her life choices
That being said, No More Heroes 3

You seriously didn't question any of that shit after MGSV? Come on, user. I know you're better than this.

Not to that degree

The FFVIIR teaser trailer that happened shortly before that. That trailer was precision-engineered to be as hype as humanly possible to anyone who even slightly cared.

>getting excited for a kickstarter
>it sucked
must suck

Rarely. Right now I'm in the weird position of being hyped for two.
Doom Eternal and Half Life Alyx. One if being spoiled as hard as possible by the overly confident company producing it and the other requires investing in hardware I don't know if I'll be using outside of that one game.
So I don't know why I'm hyped for them anymore.

You need to stop falling for the toddpill

Haven't been in years. Everything that's coming out now is really uninteresting and uninspired.

ITT: depression

Probably this.

That game out yet?

I still get excited for games. Everything is so pedestrian nowadays though. Games are still good, but nothing mindblowing like back in the day.
Seeing MGS2 or HL2 for the first time was incredible. They were so far beyond anything else.
I have hopes for Half Life Alyx because it's on a new platform, but we'll see.

dude holy fuckin cringe as fuck
we need ww3 to put some fuckin test in these soiboi redditor tranny apologists

Ran outta the mall with my bro jumping and hollering about WotLK after we picked up our copies on release. Then we went to his dad's place and stayed up all night. Man we were fags. I was 17.

a long time ago yeah, every new E3 brought tons of cool titles i was looking forward to playing. Halo 2s E3 was so good i had that shit on DVDs to show friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=br8FdEexJBU

Now, who gives a shit. whens the last time someone dropped something that you knew you would play for days? its like the same over saturated call of duty shit and games plagued with play 2 win.

games suck now and are made to milk zoomers

Attached: 1546913971875.png (398x409, 49K)

Not THAT excited since I do not have a lack of Testosterone but... Diablo 3. I was so hyped for the return of the king of Hack & Slashes and then it launched and... fuck you Blizzard, I will never buy another game from you.

Hitman 2. Seriously. Possibly the only one.

>those feet

Attached: 1543811847150.jpg (590x443, 48K)

>Fallout 4, their conference was pretty good
>"And you can play Fallout Shelter RIGHT NOW!"
>"OH MY GOD WHERE'S MY FUCKING PHONE!"

Attached: 1554502860030.jpg (700x559, 115K)

I actually lost a friendship because I sperged out so massively to the Conker Live and Uncut announcement that he thought I was too embarrassing to hang out with anymore

Attached: LiveAndUncutLogo.png (597x286, 341K)

The soiyest post in the thread, ironically

Wargame: European Escalation
I mean, could you even imagine RTS with maps so massive, it has realistic combat ranges?

Nah, you people have OD'd on eceleb reaction videos and have forgotten what actual human emotions look like.

I'm pretty sure you haven't interacted with a human other than your mom in the last two weeks.

What a shit friend.

Fuck off giant bomb shill

>Fallout 4
I know the feel senpai
At least it wasn't 76

man sony 2015 was such hype
youtube.com/watch?v=mGb5TKue_-g

to bad every single game revealed there turned out shit

Fucking Etika ruined it for everyone, making it so popular and now everyone wants to be an over exaggerated hyper.

Corporate cum-guzzling existed long before whatever FotM eceleb you're talking about.

>BASTARDS
always die at that part because the steam port announcement the previous year made everyone incredulous

MGS3. I lost my shit when I first saw the trailer. There were alot of bullshit Kojima things like referring to Volgin as "The Colonol" that made me clutch my ticket to the Ruse Cruise, but I still went nuts when I saw it.

Halo: Infinite's announcement was pretty fucking hype, too. But I didn't lose my shit, I'm not a teenager anymore. I definitely got super-goosebumps on the piano, tho.

now post the webm of the giant bomb fatsos all looking dead inside and rolling their eyes.

Actual Human emotions look like this: youtube.com/watch?v=HP8NiQj4TEg

post the one of kyle perching on his chair like an autistic cat man

I wouldn't take advice on how to feel or act from smashfaggots, user.

Attached: 1452591428895.jpg (1323x541, 308K)

I was excited about BFV. Then I saw the trailer...
I was also excited about the new cod. Then I played the beta...

If you listen to Giant Bomb's podcast first and then EZA's second the transition from cynicism to jolly on all the same games news topics is hilarious

I wonder what the opposite order would be like... depressing?

At any point in the transition do you, by chance, exercize some independent thought of your own?
Or do these parasocial relationships you've imagined do your thinking for you?

DMCV

Nigga had been asking for Shenmue 3 for over a decade and he knew it was the theme immediately

i do my exercizing at the gym

Wat? F4 looked like shit from the start.

Attached: 1576292006503.jpg (287x287, 15K)

That excited? I dunno, the RE2 remake reveal made me fucking ecstatic. Joker in Smash was really exciting for me too

>The amount of seethe from Sony fans was so much they started claiming GB was paid to dislike the Sony conference by MS in the youtube comments and downvote bombed the video
Not gonna lie, that was pretty funny

Attached: jeff_headshake.gif (360x252, 1.3M)

Jeff is best buds with Phil Spencer though

Attached: phil spencer.jpg (1316x1754, 339K)

Post the FF7 reaction

DMC V reveal and every trailer after announcement until release.

Then, Nero finding out that Vergil is his dad.

No. Sure, some times way back I was excited for games but even that is gone now. I don't even know what it is like to be genuinely excited for anything.

And Phil is a Sony plant that was sent to sabotage the xboner.

I'm amazed Phil considering the first time they did it, Phil was with Kudo Tsunoda and they just made jokes about Army Men games (Kudo was lead developer on a bunch of them at 3DO). Then Jeff just drops the question to Phil "How do you not ship games in a completely broken state". Right after MCC launched in a completely broken state the year before. Top class youtube entertainment (Phil did have a decent answer at least instead of deflecting it)

DMC V reveal trailer was hype as fuck

Attached: Pull My Devil Trigger.gif (888x430, 464K)

shame that extra money won't save their little SJW hugbox.

I was pretty jazzed for Three Houses, didn't let me down either.

In recent memory I was hyped for:
P5
Breath of the Wild
Link's Awakening remake
A.I. The Sominum Files
Tokyo Mirage Session remake
Psicho Shooting Stars
Right now, just waiting for SMT V and Metroid.

Legitimately, balls to the wall hyped without feeling like I was just expressing some kind of brand loyalty?

Probably MK9. I bought a PS3 for it. I also bought two different collectors editions from different places to get reptile and sub zero preorder skins, some bookends, and a klassic fightstick. Hype barely even begins to describe how ready I was for that game. Then the PSN outage happened leaving me unable to download said skins. For a lot of people that was a bummer (self included) but it also edged me like I was in a fanboy chastity cage because now I was waiting even longer for all these goodies I paid for.

Such a great period in my life. Fresh out of college, favorite series making a comeback, new console with all these little indie games I always wanted to try, and working nights so I always got to see the sunrise on the way home

Attached: eHpzqRNlkPcJpey-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 116K)

>The massive amount of OC and actual hype threads that year for MK9, Portal 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and all of those games actually turned out great
Take me back.

Attached: GropeZero.jpg (840x1120, 83K)

He literally ruined Konami when he got a position on the board wasting money right and left so bad they had to SHIT DOWN their video game development and do just guaranteed money makers like gambling. Kohima is possibly the biggest asshole in video games and that’s saying something.

there you go

Attached: QI7BMw2.png (379x498, 308K)

Golden sun dark dawn

That reaction is fair because it was literally the focus of like every single E3 bet for the past couple years for those guys, probably only one of them knew the jingle but everyone was just swallowed by the third dudes overwhelming enthusiasm

A nuanced and down to earth reaction for the intellectual gamer, friend

Attached: Qli2w1.webm (1274x710, 2.89M)

Brad knew almost as soon as Huber. He grew up with Huber so he definitely played a lot of Shenmue as well in his youth

Kyle's autism is cute. Cute!

>When was the last time you were this excited for a videogame?
Persona 5, not anymore, ever again now.....not anymore

Attached: 1542002689550.png (431x389, 54K)