Animal Crossing bread

What are you most looking forward to in New Horizons? I personally can't wait to see my beautiful wife Hazel in HD

Attached: you.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AC_Isabelle/status/1230799367105392640.
mega.nz/#!8HxylYZK!lvahxyIz3nvoZCJyGjDhg0LkTyJBcXYa-0LVWR5JZ_s
pastebin.com/2wQA8Vqu
mobile.twitter.com/FenrikRuinsUrTL/status/1231394690756481028
youtube.com/watch?v=003d-xtnuDM
youtu.be/M5ja7W9Yjm8
twitter.com/rickyberwick/status/1234330222515937282
twitter.com/Atrio_N7/status/1234308681640169474
youtube.com/watch?v=6zwPVU92-XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

animal crossing is a game for queers
why are you playing it?

>What are you most looking forward to in New Horizons?
fixes to any of these issues that were present in NL:
>no competing in Flower Fest
>no point system when shopping
>no gold trees
>no 15 villagers max
>no explicitly asking the villagers for jobs
>n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶e̶r̶o̶b̶i̶c̶s̶ (?)
>no Bright Nights event
>n̶o̶ ̶W̶i̶s̶p̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶i̶r̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ (Wisp is in but functionality to be confirmed)
>no Frillard
>n̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶/̶r̶e̶c̶e̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶/̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ (funcionality yet to be confirmed)
>no Farley
>no Black Friday sale with grab bags
>no constellation making in the observatory
>n̶o̶ ̶3̶-̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶s̶
>no way to destroy snowmen
>no drawing on Blanca's face
>no lighthouse duty
>can't shoot down Pete with a slingshot
>no shopping credit cards
>no flags on house
>no playable NES games (or other systems)
>no Serena
>no coin toss on New Year
>no Acorn Festival
>no Dump
>forged paintings exist
>no Boondox
>no monthly raffles
>no gyroid face
>no gyroid house manager
>no windsocks in spring
>no Gracie's car wash
>no gold statue of yourself
>i̶s̶a̶b̶e̶l̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶r̶y̶
>no balls villagers play with
>can't shoot down a UFO
>no journals
>n̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶
>no swimming and diving (on a fucking island)
>no Cherry Blossom Festival
>no Sports Fair
>no Yay Day
>no option to drop multiple items at once
>no Message of the week
>no waving to villagers from afar
>can't customize inventory menu
>no balloons from Phineas
>no treasure hunts
>can't have multiple towns
>shitty and bland villager interaction

If you had this many issues with New Leaf why are you looking forward to New Horizons? Why not just move on to something else?

because the most important ones just might finally be fixed

I've been thinking about the gravestone. I think it's for Wisp.

Who let this naked pedophile in Gamestop

Cute animals and the day-to-day progression is cool

Attached: diana.gif (500x400, 282K)

First, I need something to convince me that I should abandon the Utopia I spent years building in New Leaf

It's for Tortimer, who became the new Wisp.

how about the fact that New Leaf is shit?

Some of these are extremely fucking minor or superfluous. Tlak about nitpicky.

"OH no, every single feature thats ever existed in the series isn't in the game, the game is complete shit"

>multiple confirmed cases of coronovirus in my area

I hope I still get to play the new AC, nothing else matters to me.

You can make it even better now and not in 240p

Anyone play pocket camp? its the only mobile game i even enjoy

Wtf is this

You don't fucking die from corona unless you're old or suffer from serious conditions, don't worry user. A lady I know had it and she didn't even know until they tested her, and the symptoms were already all gone

>no point system when shopping
Nook miles
>no gold trees
Those are back, as are the gold spots

Most of these are actual non issues though, like cmon man. I agree with the garbage dump and monthly raffles but man.

Can't you just make your own garbage dump now using fences?

And considering that garbage actually has a use now, it seemes useless.

Attached: i.jpg (960x540, 73K)

Do you know how much work it'll take getting Ankha, Zucker, Apollo, and Flurry all in the same town again?

IM COMING FOR THAT DEER ASS

Attached: 188CA3F6-A618-4559-A60D-2ACF50B555F3.gif (770x569, 2.67M)

Attached: 1581874122695.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Someone explain this Amiibo shit to me I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Wii.

They said there's new ways to invite specific villagers in your town so maybe it won't be so bad. Also there's new villagers so maybe you'll find someone new you like and want to keep over the older ones
My nigga

Attached: diana2.gif (540x491, 1.23M)

>bread
fuck off back to your containment board faggot

Attached: bred.png (600x529, 663K)

it's just some NFC tags put into a figurine, you put them on the console, it scans them and something happens. In case of AC you scan the tag of a specific villager and then that villager visits your town so you can ask them to move in

So not all the villagers are in the game anymore?

Holy fuck what the fuck is that thing?

Attached: 1553171473336.jpg (480x480, 31K)

they are (well almost everyone as far as I've seen), this is just a faster way to get the villagers which you want, usually without it you'd have to wait for RNG to bless you

That's a cardboard cutout of Isabelle from Animal Crossing.

I’m a bi-sexual furry that likes overly cute shit. What’s your excuse for acting like a faggot?

>haters are this desperate to see this game fail
I feed on your tears.

Every day I'm more and more thankful for coronavirus and I look forward to it wiping out a tenth of the population.

what's the best villager setup for coomers? I only know Ankha, Diana, Fauna, Whitney, etc.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 216K)

I havent played since the wii game, is my husband stitches still here

Francine and Chrissy

It's weird to see because AC is going to sell 12 million copies easily

Attached: 1580893216187.jpg (731x1444, 611K)

They have specifically said 383 villagers are returning, which I think is all of the ones from new leaf and the 50 amiibo only ones.

twitter.com/AC_Isabelle/status/1230799367105392640.

Also, you can just get their amiibo cards or borrow someone elses and get them guaranteed (I hope anyway).

Who are you quoting

if you wanna play the other games, specifically PG and WW, just go play those. stop being fucking autistic about minor differences in the games.

Is anyone else worried about the game doing some Splatoon-tier shit where all the fun stuff in the game unlocks very slowly?

I'd eat her ass tbqh

That's not bad as long as it's not gone forever once support ends like in Splatoon

you people are legitimately sick in the head.

Still don't understand why the don't just rerun previous splatfests or something.

tis art my dear boy

ANTS

Attached: F136A88F-4C28-4DDB-9B76-F05722DF61C1.png (800x800, 66K)

>Ankha was one of my first villagers in GC AC and one of my favorites alongside Punchy
>people will assume I'm some sort of pervert when I have Ankha now

it's not fair

Attached: 1478392750518.png (228x278, 95K)

Ankha?
More like...
ANTHA!
I will draw more ants soon if i get ideas.
Because we NEED FUCKING ANTS.

Attached: 821EF142-55CF-4151-AC66-DA7884BBFC82.png (800x800, 54K)

>Ants

are you trying to give kids nightmares?

Attached: ;o.png (441x439, 100K)

Anything new we haven’t seen from pax in the last two days, still trying to catch up on everything new

draw a flying ant they look fuzzy and are yellow and black oh wait thats a bee draw a bee

More Shitsabelle shilling in the new game

FUCKING WHY

i want to see special NPCs hang out on their off-hours

Attached: sable and tom.jpg (2552x2061, 405K)

>animal crossing players
>pikmin players

Attached: rodion-vlasov-face1-2.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

where?

>no first-person mode/camera

Attached: 1200px-Animal_Crossing_preview_MK8_art.png (1200x675, 1.31M)

People arguing about a game as harmless as AC is weird to me.

Attached: nook.webm (640x329, 213K)

Face paint footage when? I want to see how it works and how free is it

Which ones are the amiibo only villagers?

you can blame the direct for that, all the smashfaggots and whatever watched the direct because of the nonexistent chance there might be other news at the end. Same thing with pokemon direct but people already shit on that without the direct so there's no difference.

Things would be so much more different if we had a normal direct preceding the AC one. Look at RF4 threads in comparison, barely any shitposting besides waifu wars

is he taking a shit?

We saw Timmy and the hippie dog wandering around so maybe we'll get just that.

Not every feature needs to come back in EVERY entry,..

Constellations were dumb. Washing Gracie's car? I'm sure Gracie will be in NH, but why do you have to WASH HER CAR in every game?

The dump, balls, NES games, those were good, though.

I don't understand why you'r not upset that NH doesn't have a post office or any gyroids.

Seriously. We've seen inside plenty of villager houses and haven't seen a single gyroid. Nobody has dug up any. They must not be in the game.

If you're such a hardcore fan you must care about gyroids; but judging from what you're complaining about you must just be a WW fanboy.

Fuck off Arlo

>no post office
we smartphone era now. And I think I saw postcards but who knows how those get sent out

Wolf Link, bunch of other Zelda characters, and some Hello Kitty ones, are what I am aware of.

Nobody in their right mind expected them to return or be usable in future entries.

>Not every feature needs to come back in EVERY entry,..
CONSOOM

Okay well I'll just send villagers presents via text message then...

Mailing things in an airport is weird and dumb.

also that pasta was made for New Leaf originally so I just reused it here, we can add gyroids user

Don't waste your time, he's either a shitposter or a complete autist and talking won't fix him

No, I'm saying he/you're ignoring GOOD features that are missing, and focusing on DUMB features that aren't coming back.

Have they shown how many active gyroids you can have per room? also I'm wondering about outdoor gyroids and music

Attached: 1582881071513.gif (180x236, 901K)

No gyroids in NH except Llyoid and Coco.

>not sending a QR code which holds the specs of the present to a villager who can then use their Present Materializer machine to create the present out of the QR code
the future is now old man

irrelevent buzzword to the conversation

Breaking this down.
Probably in the game just not confirmed yet:
>no gold trees
>no swimming and diving (on a fucking island)
Features that are actually worth anything:
>no competing in Flower Fest
>no 15 villagers max
>no Bright Nights event
>no Black Friday sale with grab bags
>no constellation making in the observatory
>no Acorn Festival
>no Gracie's car wash
>no Cherry Blossom Festival
>no Sports Fair

Everything else you posted is just reaching for shit to complain about. And I don't really consider it a problem that they change the holidays between games.

>haven't seen a single gyroid
>They must not be in the game.
What is with this? Just because you haven't seen it in any of the videos or screenshots, it just can't be there, it's been cut from the game, we have to riot, Nintendo did us dirty, all the villagers we haven't seen are missing, on and on like that.
They're not gonna lop off a whole type of furniture just like that, Nintendo is not Game Freak or anyone else that shaves off whole features of their games like it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1562193381946.jpg (420x839, 27K)

ANTS ANTS ANTS
Ants are cute
Just for you

Attached: 823C8927-BFCB-43D9-85BD-6C369B724C58.png (800x800, 69K)

Okay retards, just because something wasn't shown that doesn't mean it isn't in the game. There will obviously be a lot of buildings to unlock just like in New Leaf. There is no way they cut shit like the post office or the police station out of the game.

Swimming was pretty bad in NL; unless they add something to actually swim to, or do at sea, I don't care if it comes back or not.

Gold trees were ugly, who cares.

Flower fest was so-so. Now that you can decorate your backyard with just about anything, do you REALLY want an event forcing you to undo your awesome backyard and just replace it with flowers like it was AC:PG? Probably not.

15 villagers was too much. 10 is fine.
So one of each personality type, plus two duplicates. But seeing as you decide where/if they move in, fine, 15, go for it.

Constellation making was dumb.
Her new job of giving out SJW wand powers is better IMO.

Gracie's car.... I want a way to get Gracie stuff, but I don't really care how I get them.

i played it before faggots and women infiltrated the industry.

We've seen people dig up plenty of fossils, and yet no gyroids. Now we haven't really seen pitfalls either and I'm sure they'll be in, so fine.

But we haven't seen a single gyroid in a villager's house. Villagers usually have at least one. That is pretty weird.

And we haven't seen any placed outside.

It's pretty suspicious.

AC was the first game where Nintendo had a bunch of women help develop it. It was the first, I believe.

It was originally supposed to be Nintendo's answer to Diablo, but the women, I assume, took out all of the combat.

Look it up.

There's been like one clip in all of the videos and the direct where it's been raining, Gyroids can only be found the day after it rains or snows.
They're not just gonna show us everything in the game, there'd be no reason to play it.

I'm sure the PAX demo isn't just a straight copy of the game but is manipulated to show what they want. Perhaps they don't want to show the wiggling penises in marketing. It's also possible they will be patched in later. If that's what it takes to get the game out on time fine.

Also, don't discount the possibility there is a different way to get them now, instead of digging them up.

>dark hair
>brown eyes
>big ol' shnozz
what a tweest

haha tough guys buy AC, i am right guys?

So like, what was the AC crew's obsession with camping around the time of Welcome Amiibo? The whole update basically centered around the new campground, and then the mobile game happened...

It'd be cool if you could have some of them move in as regular residents

Animal Crossing has a hard time sticking to a single definition of where the fuck you are.

So you're in the woods... And yet you have fire hydrants and whatnot... So you start to get used to the idea that this is a village, it's just extra wooded... And then people start camping there... So you're in the woods, but it's a village, and it's got plumbing, and people decorate the inside of their houses with white picket fence wallpaper and lawn chairs...

Are there any new villager species?

>tfw no casually racist mom anymore

Attached: PGMomBrushTeeth.png (640x492, 241K)

>get warned for posting this
>it's literally from PAX and is about animal crossing

Attached: acnh.webm (846x480, 2.95M)

based ricky telling bitch dogs to gtfo out of his town.

What the fuck is that creature

Tiffany

Attached: 1566284355965.png (230x322, 148K)

Isabelle, the dog secretary

I did always question where were the other humans? Were they just a society of them out there isolated away from the animals or did they coexist together, because we never heard mention of them outside your mom.

because my life has spiraled out of control and i need some sort of day-to-day monotony

Why aren’t they wearing pants though?

Well, you get this letter from Wild World where mom calls it an 'odd commune' so maybe animal villages and cities ARE usually segregated from human ones.

Attached: Letter_Mom_Groundhog_commune_WW.jpg (258x196, 9K)

Hey there jvgsjeff, didn't know you browsed Yea Forums

Tiffany

Attached: 1B504248-324C-4DEE-9B32-988F2507D630.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

Cherry if you're into alt girls

I PLACE TIFFANY IN DEFENSE POSITION

shit, I should order some nfc tags, they'll probably take a full month to arrive due to all the corona bullshit going on

Jeff thinks New Leaf is the best game in the series though.

Attached: 20200229_172514.jpg (1080x1347, 566K)

>has 3 GC towns
>most of his videos are still about GC, even the newer ones
>still things NL is best
how can a man be so wrong

im on the shitter right now

I heard theyre at gamestop

you can order some off amazon my dude

I'm not american, bros

he doesn't make NL videos because he doesn't have a 3DS capture card

and he doesn't get one because there's nothing to do in NL, least of all something worth recording

Dont you have to mod your 3DS ?

>What are you most looking forward to in New Horizons?
probably playing the game with my mom. she likes the series a lot so I always watch her play.

My mom's the same.
I got GC running on the nVidia SHIELD I gave her and she said she's binging it in anticipation.

Attached: ajQLPzV.gif (484x364, 715K)

bros.....that's so sad :(

>That story

Attached: bang.jpg (2134x1600, 255K)

god why am I so fucking autistic
I wanted to start a new town in any AC game but I keep finding issues in all of them and can't decide which one to go with

you just gotta go with one, just do it
it wont matter that much in the end

I never understood its appeal.

Attached: image.png (740x900, 622K)

still, I can't choose

>that gif
I'm wondering if the gifts he's talking about weren't actually from his mom, but the in-game mom that usually sends stuff

Attached: 1582477407975.png (1023x959, 15K)

alright bros
digital or physical?

Attached: tumblr_00230750fea721ac16dc45fac94cf14e_cb429981_400.gif (400x401, 331K)

How do I get one of these Isabelle cutouts to coom on

Just don't play any. NH will be out in twenty days.

I have more leg hair than that guy, i can understand why he went insane

Physical.

digital, I will be playing it daily and swapping carts doesn't sound too fun after a week

Unless something special comes with the physical release I might just go digital. I don't know yet.

Can't wait to hang with my bro again.

Attached: NH-Tank-Render.png (340x540, 238K)

Physical. There is never a reason to buy digital unless you really don't like swapping carts.

Digital is literally the only answer that makes sense for a game like this. Months from now you'll still pop on for a little bit to do things and it's a lot more convenient than having to change your cart from whatever you're currently playing and then back.

digital. dont wanna swap carts for this game

That everyone shuts their god damn trap about it. Seriously AC-Fags are the fucking worst kind of autistic.

Digital. I did it with Splatoon 2 and, although it's no real hardship to keep changing carts, it feels good to just jump in.

Attached: 1499358461154.jpg (1403x1405, 183K)

just filter animal crossing, nerd

>had a hankering to play Splatoon
>Switch Online ran out
Had a family plan with some people I don't talk to anymore, time to set up a new one.

Attached: 1513432181599.gif (205x234, 96K)

>those people that said they stop playing animal crossing because it reminds them of their old self on twitter

Sucks that this art style is pretty good and wasted.

10 villagers is fine, but I genuinely wish it was 15 since I’m going to have a solo island and the additional player villager slots don’t mean anything to me.

>snoytendo

Attached: 1477148513294.png (675x827, 35K)

Attached: 0BD2C38E-371F-4D00-8B23-6AFA3099B20D.png (1036x567, 39K)

How does he manage to do it?

Muffy

I require more like this

>the "bikinis" are all just patterns
hey that's pretty clever

Oh, I thought this was an Animal Crossing thread, not a shitposting thread.

Attached: be422778fcfda78d6117e99bea78e153.gif (600x800, 2.51M)

Marshal is cute! CUTE!

Attached: marshal.jpg (450x562, 189K)

Artistic types are often autistic types.
It's possible.

But my IRL mom sent me a load of stuff in AC, too.

What is that thing and why is it not wearing pants

>What is that thing

A Nintendo fan.

Pecan is my wife and I love her!

Attached: 1537042412775.jpg (600x600, 34K)

That bunny's like an AC Ellen Page.

Don't lump all Nintendo fans together. I certainly wouldn't believe all Sony fans were like

I want to have sex with your wife

Curt is the best jock

Attached: 1476843556.eclipsewolf_97.jpg (800x559, 100K)

Attached: 73B1D214-6037-4030-9543-752D3F59AB80.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>Apollo is dense and barely realizes what’s going on
Good bird.

Mate I know many women who say AC GC was their first game ever.
It was always a woman's game.

Attached: 3d86938f151ce36e81c352f1ac3a57c5.gif (500x400, 199K)

>special stuff for pocket camp players
god no, please
the game is so bad

I doubt it'll take any work.
I bet you can get those items without investing hardly any time into pocket camp.

Maybe log in, claim them, uninstall app.
Although NL had some GameStop check in timed exclusives that were pretty keeno, like a Nook clock.

Then you're an idiot.

Nothing you'll miss.

>I certainly wouldn't believe all Sony fans were like
then you'd be wrong

I hope it leaks way ahead of time.

Eradication

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

what am i looking at

>Nook clock
One of my favorite NL moments is getting it from a streetpass house. I had been chasing it for a while because it's pretty cute.

I have literally never seen a villager in my campsite, ever

Attached: 1400789911755.jpg (960x1280, 195K)

Kill it with fire

at first I thought it was wheelie then I remembered he's a fugitive

i got no friends to come to my village bros....

same :(

post owl

Attached: guess.png (1200x1200, 30K)

Attached: BA0A04C0-BA38-4550-81A8-023D281833AC.gif (280x175, 1.94M)

The MAYOr

the best part of animal crossing is pretending you have friends

Attached: 1509935686555.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Attached: mad.jpg (540x404, 36K)

Attached: 1522269242592.webm (720x720, 1.15M)

that is the most punchable person I've ever seen, don't even care if he's gay. that hair is stupid as fuck

>pretending you have friends
>not inviting your real friends to play animal crossing with you while fishing.

Attached: nighttimeforest.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>expecting jannies to not panick delete anything that makes trannies look like the degenerates they are

trim that shit
that webm should be 7 seconds long

Just knowing that New Horizon will allow us to customize the town's outdoors areas already makes the older games feel so limited

RUN CANELA THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND YOU

Why is America like this?

So just leave the game in.

Attached: file.png (680x383, 523K)

But what if he wants to play a different game user?

Attached: 5da68805e8b1ea8a633eb3807e953e60.gif (500x455, 343K)

>Go to a party
>bring your switch for multiplayer
>your drunk friends load your animal crossing while you're taking a shit and wreck your town
>meanwhile my stuff is safe because I left the cart at home

Lmfao this guy thinks people take their switches to parties!
In fact, the fact he even thinks people like me who play AC get invited to parties in the first place is even funnier lmaooooooooo

>can remove your pants

Attached: ntaDhzqv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

why would he?

Don't open

Attached: braaaagp.jpg (720x960, 159K)

So, in previous thread.
People still couldn't answer me why can't the game run in in-game time instead of real-world time.
Or even provide the options for both.

Hell, they even get so angry and mad because someone dare to suggests changes.
Is it due to elitism? They feel they are superior and above others for loving a shitty game design?
Or people are afraid to changes?

the game is designed entirely around real world time
seasons
holidays
even down to the hour of each day something different will happen
why would you want something different in animal crossing?

The point of the game is to be a slow burn that is taken at the pace of being played daily. It's not elitism, you just clearly don't like the game.

Ricky isn't a tranny though

And the reasons to NOT provide a second choice to others that wanted it is because...?
You still get to keep your original real world time.
You don't lose anything, while others can gain what they wanted too.
Why are you being so selfish??

they let you move the clock forward if you're some sort of insane person

Because that's how the game was designed to be played.
If you want to play in "game time" then do what everybody like you does and just fast forward the clock when you wanna progress a day.

The unique feel of AC is that it is like a real simulated town that exists even without you. Events and lives go on and you have to make time to be part of them. It is like a tamagotchi, but an entire town.

Being able to play at your own pace would just lead to finding an easy way to min max. Which would lead to the game being a bit dull. The point is that slow burn feeling where sometimes there isn't much to do so you make your own fun, while other times you may need to plan or even miss an event which has social consequences.

For me it's Norf

Attached: 0_co47VIHNomHLMOFs[1].png (750x807, 462K)

because its made to make you do certain things at certain times irl
you get excited for events days in advance, you get invited to hang out with a villager on saturday so you best remember or they will be sad, stuff like that
being able to change the time on a whim would kill that feeling

>no cherry user yet
Zip Zoom
mega.nz/#!8HxylYZK!lvahxyIz3nvoZCJyGjDhg0LkTyJBcXYa-0LVWR5JZ_s
pastebin.com/2wQA8Vqu

Attached: Zip Zoom.png (850x800, 1.18M)

Again, you guys still couldn't answer why can't others play how they wanted instead of
"WAHH WAHH You Must Play Like Me Because Thats How I Enjoy It!! You Must Follow Me!!!"
When you literally lose nothing.
Love the slow real world time pacing?
You got it.
Love the faster time pacing?
You got it.
Want to eliminate the effects of real world time because not everybody are a lifeless neet that are not free to play everyday, or an autism kid that can play the same thing again and again for years??
You got it.

All i asks for is simply provide more choices.
But you guys are acting entitled and unreasonable because
"WAHH WAHHH The Dev Catered To Someone Else Instead of MEEEEEE!!!"

>"WAHH WAHH You Must Play Like Me Because Thats How I Enjoy It!! You Must Follow Me!!!"
no one said that you fucking sperg
the game is literally designed and built around real world times and dates, changing that changes the entire core design of the game making it something else entirely
that's why the option isnt there

BUT, if you must do such a thing for some fucking reason, you can go offline and change system time to whenever you want, that has always been an option for people like you

are you just shitposting man? it's just not the game for you if you aren't down with the calendar.

Not a coomer so I ordered a tex card, since hes the coolest. But I've never used cards before, what else do I need to order again? Some reader right?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0b3oiKFng1v32n2i_500.png (347x400, 117K)

nah, in game, once you unlock the campsite, you just scan the card with the joycons/controller. The game guides you through it.

Complaining no one answered and were elitist doesn't work when you start getting so silly. These are comfy threads user.

The game is not design with the way you want to play in mind, you're asking why Sonic doesn't have a mode where he only walks or DMC no combos option. Sometimes games aren't made to appeal to everyone. AC is designed to work in a certain way, it is a slow burn where you aren't constantly handed new events. You quicken that pace and will see that most of the tasks are very simple and dialogue ain't very deep. You'd barrel through a lot of very simple content and wonder why anyone would enjoy this. Because you'd be missing a key aspect, the immersion and pacing given through the real time.

You must play the game the way the developers developed it you mongoloid

So let me get this straight
>The Game Design To be So
>But you can change it anyway, just troublesome
So...
If it's an option out of game, it's a-ok.
But it's an option in game, it's not ok.

Fuck the designed and built around real world time and dates. It's not what you truly meant.
You simply don't want the option to be in-game because it tickle your autism brain.

>WAHH WAHH This Guy Have a different opinions!! He's SHitposting!!

Silly?
Perhaps.
Because that's exactly how you guys looks like to me.
Bunch of silly wankers that couldn't even explain why More choices in game is bad.

Again, you are explaining why YOU enjoy the game.
Not WHY they couldn't just add in an extra option.
Look at recent games.
Megaman zx legacy, they added an easy mode that basically let you stroll through the park.
Does it affect the hardcore gamers? No, because it's an extra mode.

Again, you guys are simply being anal about it because it's a changes that benefit none of you, but someone else.

You're worse than the people that complain about Sekiro not having an easy mode.

It's not OUR opinion.. It is HOW THE GAME IS DESIGNED.

If you want to go play a farming game, go play Stardew Valley, or Littlewood or Slime Rancher or any of the other countless farming games out there.

There is only one Animal Crossing.

>>>WAHH WAHH This Guy Have a different opinions!! He's SHitposting!!
well if the shoe fits

You could do that in NL if you put a dress on a character and then change into a shirt. The character would be in a pair of boxers and the shirt. It's nice that there's a less roundabout way to do it now.

You can shitpost all you want but at the end of the day Animal Crossing is still meant to be played once a day in short bursts.
You're complaining about things you cannot change lol

just play harvest moon or stardew valley, those don't have a real-time aspect. i'd personally reccomend friends of mineral town, it's good stuff.

>Fuck the designed and built around real world time and dates. It's not what you truly meant.
>You simply don't want the option to be in-game because it tickle your autism brain.
are you this fucking dense?
you are clearly either obscenely retarded or just a blatant shitposter. The only reason why changing the system time works is because checking the system time is the only way for the game to work in real time. If they could design it to not be changed while still being offline they would have back in the N64 version.

the game just isn't for you my dude.

Is constellation making back?

So, in conclusion.
Animal Crossing fans are bunch of autistic elitism fans that deem their game so sacred, even adding an extra option that at no way affect their game experience is a very very scary concept to them.
Got it.

bros I'm trying to comprehend this meme
I understood casuals were blocked off by ""hardcore"" games and got angry at stuff like Sekiro for not having an easy mode, but my brain is hurting because I think this is the first time somebody was walled off by a game meant to be casual.

Add the option, I allow it user :^)

user, for my own sanity, explain what you want this in game option to do

>bi-sexual furry
jesus christ how repulsive

Do Animal Crossing fans really....?

*kisses your cheek*

It's meant to be a casual REAL TIME game.

You can go back and play through the classic Megaman games with rewind and slowmo emulation abilities if you want, but that is not playing the game how it was designed.

AC fans arn't being autistic by saying that CHEATING isn't playing the game correctly.

I know, but my question is more so "why do people bother caring about games they clearly would not enjoy?". It's hilarious to me that someone is getting angry at a game like AC for not being how they want it.

I bet you're the kind of fag that wants an easy mode in Dark Souls as well.

>people get shit on for playing normally because they dont have christmas shit yet and people fucking have more shit then them for using "ingame" time
In game time is supposed to be real world time retard

I wish AC wasn't infested with actual pedoscum.
I'll just play on my own I guess.

pedophobe

So you're asking why should anybody care if other people cheats in a non-competitive game?

Well, for one, it means legit players won't want to play with you, as your items are ill gotten.

It also ruins the shared experience of everybody progressing at the same pace.

There is something special about everybody waiting for the next episode of a show to release, and then talking about it online.

Time travelers are like people getting access to the script and blabbing about season 2 when the whole world is on season 1.

And you choose not to time travel.
So you are not qualified to complain.

And now,a series of typos.
By user.
>couldn't answer me why
> someone dare to suggests changes
> a shitty game design
> people are afraid to changes
Good job,this one is ok i think.
>everybody are a lifeless neet
>an autism kid
> All i asks for
> Fuck the designed and built around real world time
> it tickle your autism brain.
> how you guys looks like to me.
> More choices in game is bad.
> because it's a changes that
> very very
Thats a double positive.
> extra option that at no way affect

There's probably more i missed but,who cares?

Attached: E63C4FE3-C144-43FB-9538-5D513510990A.jpg (2048x1383, 91K)

Ahh the typical "Here's your grammar error because i have no argument. I won. HaHa In YoUr FaCe, PwNeD!!"
No wonder you guys are such a huge fans for a game for kids.
You are literal manchildren that forgot to grow up.

user please answer my question

I hate this pic because she looks asian here.

I'm getting both. Digital for myself, and physical for my girlfriend. No need to have two physical copies of the same game on my shelf.

Props to this baiter for figuring out a way to start shit in the NH threads, they were struggling to find complaints for a while there. I think this may be a new record of "time gone before shitposters find something about a game to complain about aggressively". Don't reply to me btw shitposter-kun, I'm a lurker who won't provide a (you).

based lurker

Doubtful. They delayed the game, and cut holidays and have to patch the, back in post launch. If holidays didn't make it in for launch, no way constellations do.

Have we seen anything about the catalogue yet?

All I ever wanted for QoL changes was some sort of indication of if you have owned/own an item when you're buying it.

Say a red chair is at Nooks. Do I have a red chair? I can't remember. I have to leave, go to the catalogue machine and look up if I have logged a red chair. Then I know if I can buy it. Repeat for every other item every day.

I just want a simple little icon or colour to signify if you've logged an item before.

That is unknown, gonna have to wait to have that answered user sorry.

it's obvious why they didn't include holidays from the start, they don't want people time traveling

>such a huge fans
Not being able to write/type grammatically correctly is a sign of low intelligence.
If you want us to take you seriously use grammarly or something to spell check and shit.

Attached: 1622770E-03E5-4EF0-AE83-3CAFCD8851B0.jpg (800x450, 31K)

based autist keeping the thread alive

I think the better comparison is someone using cheat in Skyrim, yes they get every armors they wanted in game at the start.
But how did that affect your game?

Marshal is such a faggot I love him.

Attached: gasps in twink.png (523x505, 256K)

I wanna fuck and be fucked by that blonde on the float.

Because the developers made the game similar in that nature to real life.

I like this cat more now because this post made me think he's more of a nerd than he's presented as.

>balls
Someone spotted a beach ball in one of the commercials, the one where a mother and her daughter are playing on switch lites

wish they could get their own homes even if they were just attached to their respective stores

I feel thats an unplanned benefit they ran into with the games tight development schedule. Hell, look at all the amiibo content saying that some content will be added at a later date. This means a handful of villagers and Npcs with amiibos are cut at launch and will be patched in later. It looks like Nintendo decided to shift their focus to priority content just to get the game out at launch, and then are going to rely on periodic patches to bulk up the game.

So still no valid argument huh?
How typical.

Now that it has all been explored, it's not a big deal.

Did you know Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father? Well if I yelled that outside a theater at release people would care more than they do now.

Choosing not to cheat is the default position.

e+ sort of had something like that where you could bang on nook's door and get into his shop really late at night. wish they carried something like that over since seeing special NPCs during downtime is cool and why people liked Resetti.

the reason why New Horizons is going to be excellent is because it's the first time where they couldn't base the game around the gimmick of the console. WW, CF and NL were all on gimmick-heavy consoles and each game reflected that. Switch has nothing they can use

I’m thinking instead of being buried, Gyroids may just spawn on the island. While walking around you hear a weird ass noise and half to find the gyroid.

NH has a dropbox for selling items at night, but you can only collect the bells the next day.

Although I recall somewhere hearing that Nooks would be open 24/7, so I don't know what to believe.

I want to say you're wrong, but you aren't. City Folk was really bad with its ones which is part of the reason it sold poorly.

I just discovered Jeff's channel last week. Dude's insane and I love him. Deserves way more subscribers.

That'd be cool.
Or having them be special items you can only find on island expeditions would be even better.

They'd be very useful on the theater island place.

I really want to beat this person up.
Not like, kill him. Just subject him to physical punishment for acting like a tremendous sexual pervert in public.

Attached: 1574270823131.jpg (1000x645, 109K)

>Nobody ever EVER talks about Kitty being COOMER bait
How the FUCK

Attached: kitty.png (276x598, 154K)

user please I need to know

beautiful.

Olivia is right there

Honestly, the actual problem with time travellers isn't them ruining the game for themselves in any way since as far as I'm concerned they can have fun however they like. The real issue is, as you say, that it throws out the global economy of AC when people can cheese time itself for items or otherwise use time travel shenaniganry to negatively impact the shared experience you mentioned.
There is one regard in which TTers can suck it up though, and that's in complaining that not all the holidays will be in on release, sure it's probably because of the devs having gone over their time budget and pushing features like that to later updates, but if we acknowledge that TTing is cheating and that the devs never intended for people to reach real-time seasonal holidays months before they actually occur, then people bitching about the fact they can't fast-forward to Halloween-Christmas-Easter-Birthday all on the same day are just bitching they prioritized making a good game in the long run over one immediately accessible to cheaters.

There are so many great cats.
Kiki, Rosie, Olivia, Ankha, are great.
I don't remember Kitty. Was she even in GC?

E+ had Meow, AKA, worst cat.

Attached: Meow.png (99x183, 23K)

>had to cut cats out of an ideal villagers list because they would feel oversaturated
There's enough decent ones I would probably be okay with an entire village of them.

The joke is that it wasn't actually his mom, just the in game mom.

meow looks cool

Lets end this debate now!
What will be added to to the second floor of the museum?

>Art Gallery
>Constellations
>Cafe
>Custom rooms
>Gyroid exhibits
>Something else
>Nothing, it wont get upgraded.

Digital and Physical both have pros and cons. If you don't plan on reselling the game you should definitely go digital in the case of AC, it's a game that you will eventually play in short bursts and switch to something else, all that cart swapping will eventually get on your nerves.

Meow is great. I like the weird animals like Ribbot.

Until he's released what do we call him?Nerdy stocks cat?
We need a tag for rule 34 after all.
mobile.twitter.com/FenrikRuinsUrTL/status/1231394690756481028

Probably art museum. Redd is probably locked, or might have his own permanent location in town, so its possible you don't get the art exhibit until he shows up.

Looks like theres room for three entry ways upstairs. One to the left and right, and one between the benches. My guess is the custom area is probably coming back as well. And then one new area. Probably not gyroids though.

See I like weird animal too, like Coco, Lucky, Ribbot, etc.

Problem is I don't like it with the gimmick goes too far. For example look at Isabelle. I'm not a huge Isabelle fan, but I like how her gimmick of being a bell bag isn't too in-your-face to the point where you can't take her seriously.

Example: Tangy
How did they find a way to make him subtly look like an orange?

Answer: they didn't, he's just a fucking orange.
Could've had a green hat, and, IDK, spots to look like pits... But nope. He's a literal orange.

I hate that.

Attached: -Tangy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png (305x599, 160K)

If your switch never leaves the dock, get it digital, way easier to just have all the games in one place and ready.

I know but seriously how the FUCK?
She is the literal definition of a mommydom
>That eyeshadow
>Those bedroom eyes
>That smug fucking face
How is porn of her not more common?

Art, don't see why it would be cut

I moreso just feel like there are very few robot villagers. I like the gameboy display for the face she has.

Kitty's house is ugly. Olivia has a full regal set and black piano.

Kitty has some type of ugly rococo regal classic hodgepodge mess.

Her ugly brown/green fur with a white 5 o'clock shadow... Terrible.

Its clear to see that this game just isn't for you, its time to go play something else.

IDK if Sprocket even counts as robot; he looks part organic.

I'm excited to see how ribbot looks with NH's material based shading with his shiny metal body. I got his card ready.

Attached: Sprocket_HD.png (488x488, 33K)

>waaah the devs should overhaul the entire design philosophy of this game because I personally don't like it

Attached: 1493825193058.gif (379x440, 140K)

None

someone post Tangy dancing

Rent Free

HES A LEMON NOT AN ORANGE YOU FUCKING NIGGERETARDILDO

well I'll just have to do it myself

Attached: f201c864b804a4547dea2930368e177a.gif (400x500, 468K)

>e-celeb faggotry
I'd ban your ass too

Didn't knew striked out text is possible on Yea Forums. I've seen corrupted text, reverse and all other kinds font changes, but strike-out is new.

Attached: chickin.png (449x470, 25K)

>in HD
Oh no, somebody tell him.

its unicode so it j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶

I only just now realized you can stack fruit in new leaf, by watching a video
what the fuck

>no 15 villagers max
why would you want that many villagers crowding up your town?

wait what

I've no idea man, I'd try it myself but I deleted my save

Attached: firefox_2020-03-02_02-48-34.jpg (605x417, 49K)

>he

Attached: 1555623748748.gif (1090x1035, 183K)

go

Attached: 1557620721347.png (1633x919, 1.36M)

>repeating digits on Yea Forums

HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

Attached: EACE05E7-512C-4333-8D35-3096A49625FE.png (230x322, 85K)

>dubs
>trips
nigga

TANGY'S A GIRL?!

She's in my new GC village right now, and I didn't notice.

TOO RIGHT

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

Attached: file.png (247x565, 84K)

>bringing your switch in public
Never do that unless it's the Switch Lite

Attached: 1434475570617.jpg (240x350, 23K)

>dubs on Yea Forums

>>>/acg/

Who's dicc do I have to suck to buy one of these?

Attached: image.png (1400x1400, 930K)

How did you miss it?
They tell you early, I think it's Isabelle

>bringing your switch to a party

Attached: a06.jpg (1250x721, 156K)

all men should be forced to shave their legs

This is really nice. It looks like he's having fun. Thanks for posting that.

if only there was a way to gatekeep video games from trannies, fags, and women

Yes, because people go to parties to cut trees in animal crossing

Attached: ERPs2z6XsAA91Ii.jpg (1497x1381, 204K)

nah, every man should not be allowed to wear those shorts.

>try epilating my legs
>feels like torture
>legs feel like they're melting for hours afterward
I don't know how women do this.

based ricky

Just play yandere simulator or a gacha, there are plenty incel-core games

fuck off
no man should openly wear shorts like the ones the faggot is wearing
unless you are running or jogging

Go get scalped on ebay for $500.

Why does this “person” think that outfit looks good? Or why it’s not an eye sore to public eye? I thought fags know how to look good what the fuck is wrong with “””him”””?

Seethe, holes

play them yourself

Mental illness, user

The "men" who shave their legs have never had to face hard labor and trials for survival

he looks more like a tranny than a faggot

I always hoped gays would start dressing like Jojo characters and not go beyond that point; but here we are.

Dressed with beards. Short shorts with hairy legs. It's the obscene mixture of gendered outfits that gets me.

custom rooms

I dont go to parties and even if did I wouldnt take my switch with me.

I play other games, right now it is FE3H

There are 2 types of fags
the normal guy that fucks or gets fucked by other guys
and the sjw that spends his time watching drag race and reading tweets about white privilege and making up genders to feel special because deep down he knows he's a stereotype with a personality forged to hide insecurities and toxicism

Attached: 71259053_103145307760684_1959916662337568768_n.jpg (318x480, 39K)

just made all my own amiibo cards for about $12, fuck the ebay prices

how many of them

25 for $12, the software is easy to setup too

digital. because it's cheaper than physical in kiwi land.
and I want to preload it

Target had a few by me a few days ago. Should I get one?

>tfw I can get physical for cheaper along with some keyring
but I'd have to wait, fuck

U been a faggot from the start daym

narcissism

Best buy has a plush bell bag with the physical copy

Scalpers move in quick, so get it while you can.

If people want to see me they can come to my fucking town. I aint going outside.

did copperfield hang himself

Reality is full of queers
why are you still living in it?

Attached: 1573335978355.gif (160x160, 811K)

Big disagree, the villagers that are completely 'weird' and not animals but robots/objects/food, etc, are some of my favorite, and we definitely need more for variety

Attached: 922fe168e14a25c64adae7bbed331f4f.png (919x1290, 876K)

FPBP
I only see homos and women playing this game.

We just need, ANTS ANTS ANTS

>japan only releases

Attached: 8f3351d51f6f47eb9b18065e8f7bfc6f51b9d69150809026b3d2c96d95c92e02.jpg (472x298, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=003d-xtnuDM

sorry about your boner

Weird question, but do we have confirmation of the big bushes like the ones that were placed naturally in ACGC?

>ƃɐɟ ǝɹǝɥsdiɯǝH uɹǝɥʇɹoN ɐ s’ǝH
>WƎH∀
>ʞN ʞN ʞN ʞN ʞN*

Attached: DBF37586-D0C0-4976-942C-C9DF5A7D4CB3.jpg (334x506, 49K)

To kill them

The DS one was localized at least

After finally giving it a try, it's surprising how many little features it made that AC eventually picked up in NL/NH

hows that goin for ya bud

Because I'm a queer faggot.

>that dude who sent death threats to NoA after he found out that they kept pronouns in the game

go away southerner

Please end your life at the earliest personal convenience.

Link?

I know a few trannies. I have no idea what this freak is but he's not that.

THANK YOU!
I'm afraid to come out to most people simply because I don't wanna get lumped in with those freaks

Attached: Children.png (227x260, 129K)

that’s the fault of bigoted faggots lumping you in with the weirdos, not the weirdos themselves

Attached: e.png (700x700, 167K)

the 20th can't come soon enough

youtu.be/M5ja7W9Yjm8

Attached: 1582327871446.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

This man has played 100x more of any AC than you, I'll take his opinion over yours, sweaty

Who thought this dykey character looked good? No wonder people like OP's pic are getting interested in the game.

Attached: oh dios mio.png (631x351, 315K)

Physical, it's going to arrive in the morning of the 20th

That looks like a regular ass dude in a regular ass grey jumper and pair of jeans to me, the fuck is up with your head, it's not like he's wearing a fucking denim jacket with my little pony trans rights patches sown on.

Yeah just looks like the standard nu-male Nintendo fan to me as well

Shut your dumb whore mouth, Tangy is fucking awesome, bitch!

What are you doing in a thread about a game you don't like? This isn't healthy behaviour, you deserve better than putting yourself to this

It's got the girl v shaped mouth. I know boys can have it in NH, but it's still always been "the girl mouth"

Attached: Ce7dT4PWAAIMth4.jpg (215x103, 11K)

what?

>tfw severe lung complications
Why does inevitable death feel so fucking comfy?

Passing time until the game comes out

Yikes.

Dear fucking lord some of these people really are obsessed with their masculinity shit. A regular ass looking otherwise entirely male character looking about as masculine as you can be in a room that wouldn't look out of place in a battlestations thread and we have people both screaming AAAH LESBIAN and UUUH NU MALE

Why they naked?

It’s comfy

i thought beau was a girl

>that pose
needs to be covered in more bird poop

I don't think you can get a backlog of mail from your in game mom, so it's probably genuine, well assuming the story actually happened at all that is.

>that fucking nose boop

Attached: 1508388521002.png (371x532, 281K)

Take it back, slut

Attached: 1583013602312.jpg (728x784, 215K)

twitter.com/rickyberwick/status/1234330222515937282
he did it again

twitter.com/Atrio_N7/status/1234308681640169474

Attached: 1572626831295.png (869x923, 719K)

You've made my night, user

Attached: 50e73fa.jpg (500x375, 50K)

Are these yours? They're fantastic

Nah.

Think of a character from a game, any game. They're an Animal Crossing villager. What's their species and personality type?

yet

you can choose your mouth in nh you spazz

Scatman
Clam

So here I am,

The android from Synthetik is definitely an attack dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zwPVU92-XQ

pretty sure he's just gay

They’re just out of uniform

dude i just wanna drink alcohol and fuck isabelle in this game

Dante from the devil may cry series is a laid backa monkey

Trying to focus on Switch games for this one and put in 1 character from each game
BotW- Kass is the obvious choice
Odyssey - I think the seal characters would make for a great villager, rather than just including Bowser or something
Splatoon 2 - Just bring back Cece and Viche or make Pearl a squirrel and Marina something else, like a rabbit
Kirby - Dedede

Nice.

Armbruster
I'm not sure what type of animal, wolf seems like the right fit but so does eagle considering his MO, that being said
SMUG

Attached: latest.png (262x466, 291K)

maybe read my post before responding, trannie.
>male character
Nah. Can't even tell these days.

Wait.....ANIMAL CROSSING?
That game is MAX COMFY!
Who hype here?

Attached: 1564808217610.png (454x520, 13K)

I really hope the night owl ordinance or something similar comes back, or maybe even just shops being 24 hours. Had to always have my systems shifted by 12 or so hours so could do things.

They're not open 24 hours the only thing you get is selling things all night. The only hours we know of so far is Able's being open from 9a to 9p.

As it goes you might have heard about the nookling night drop off box where you can drop off stuff you want to sell at night and you get paid for it in the morning save for a (((handling fee))) which otherwise makes late night AC much more viable.

Fat man

Resident Services is open 24 hours, and at least until the Nooklings move out the shop will be available 24 hours at the start.

it goes beyond comfy...
dareisay...COMF?

Whats the point of going to an island just to do more work? at least nook and sons makes sense but isabelle is known to overwork that fucking shih tzu is going to croak

literally all she does now is read books, get wasted and make morning anouncements

Rollin.

Is AC suitable to train my moonspeak? It looks simple, but I have a hunch it has bunch of puns, mannerisms or nuance, so I'd get lost instantly

Attached: 1560687587010.jpg (321x152, 16K)

I heard it's good because it also has furigana. Don't see the harm in you getting it.

From what we know now, you only start with two villagers?
And we believe they're uchi and jock?
In that case I think I'll reset for Mira and I'm okay with apples, oranges and peaches. Thankfully there are only 23 uchi villagers so hopefully it won't take that long.
Do we have any clue how long the opening cutscene might be?

No we don't.
Plus, resetting for villagers is pointless when Amiibo exist. You've got enough time to either buy real ones on eBay, or alternatively, make your own with dirt-cheap NFC tags and your NFC enabled smart phone.
Don't waste more time than you need to. Play with us as soon as you can!

Please tell me Ribbot is in NH

>Do we have any clue how long the opening cutscene might be?
itll be a 2 hour seminar where tom nook goes over the basics of island safety and survival and what you should and should not do if you are wounded on the island

I would honestly laugh at that.

Attached: 5CF3560E-549C-4F05-A60A-3201E47CE393.jpg (600x600, 69K)

I own enough NFC tags, it's just that we don't know how long it will take to unlock that functionality and I'd rather not have 2 uchi villagers repeating the same lines when I can just go with the one that I like with just a bit more effort.

I'm sorry, but Nook found his old transphobic tweets from 2010 so Ribbot has been cancelled

What's an uchi personality type? Is that Japanese or something?

you answered yourself

Yeah, I don't know no moon runes but it's commonly understood to be "like a big sister" personality wise

>have Apollo, Tom, and Anhka's cards
>just waiting for the 20th
I'm hype bros

Attached: 1526716253938.jpg (1053x795, 757K)

Animal Crossing is like dildos. It was made for women but men are the ones that knows how to make a proper use of it

Attached: F852F0DA-C37F-47F8-BDE6-83351A933C8E.jpg (805x959, 72K)

nah that's zelda

t. faggot dick sucker

keep telling yourself that>

He can do wathever the fuck he wants, I don’t care. You can also think wathever the fuck you want about his clothes, of course, but he can also do it about yours

last comic?

Attached: final-comic.jpg (713x2048, 288K)

It bothers me more then it should that thing on the left, a deep sickening feeling just looking at it. Why are queers like this?

Hell yeah brother

Do coomers really

Nobody uses the latter kanji in modern day Japan.

If someone wanted to say noisy, they'd use urusai (うるさい)

>It was originally supposed to be Nintendo's answer to Diablo
Any links on that? Googling it right now and can't find anything.

yes

Attached: 1583105791950.png (800x700, 14K)

This game was made to give people a sense of community without the burden of society while still living in one. This game is tailored as much for the queer NEET as it is for the workaholic divorced father who can only see his kids every other weekend.

IM GONNA TOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

IS THAT ANKHA MOVING IN NEXT DOOR?
I'M FINNA COOOOOM

It's likely just a stationary furniture item, unless it was moving or off-alignment of the grid.

Holy fuck snoys are disgusting

Yeah it was a furniture item and the user you replied to is a big dummy

I always found it amusing that "urusai" can also mean "shut up" so it's like someone says something you don't like and you say "TOO NOISY"

isnt that literally what Hard Gay would do

>CUTE THING GAY
fuck the west

Going to try my best this time around to have some self control and not time travel like an asshole. I always get home late from work though so it's going to suck when all the shops are always closed.

Attached: 13546621.jpg (218x231, 7K)

because all nintendo fans are immense faggots

Just roll the clock forward a couple hours, you can be in an entirely different hemisphere in this game a slightly different timezone won't hurt. The real "scummy" TTing is fast forwarding to special events, advancements and basically just speedrunning the game

I never cared about rushing holidays or events. I was just super impatient when waiting for house remodels or store openings.

Attached: fasssssssssst.jpg (300x219, 16K)

>tumblr

feel tom nooks huge sweaty balls slap against my asscheeks as he pounds me deep

>over half of AC fans are female
>surprised to see a tumblr filename

Attached: 1581218312304.jpg (1086x962, 81K)

>females
>on the internet