Nintendo tax doesn't exis-

>nintendo tax doesn't exis-

Attached: currentgencontrollers.jpg (827x818, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07GJT8D5N/?coliid=I1K19VJIRY7644&colid=STN0PQBG6WK1&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
youtube.com/watch?v=IGfi-13j08A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hijacking this bait thread to ask for recommendations on where to buy used current-gen controllers

Nintendo tax is the part of yourself that you give up by being a nintendo fan.

It’s the newest console of course it’s more expensive dumbass
Ps4/Xbox controllers use to be $75

>"Soo... My main problem with the Switch is basically [I'm fucking poor]"

Anyone know a good controller with digital triggers like the Switch's?

Attached: 0k.png (137x137, 29K)

Wii U Pro Controller

So Nintendo is the Apple of videogames.

But I don't want to pay 200 bucks for an original one

yep, quality but you pay for it.

sony is the shitty plastic lenovo that keeps lagging and breaking so you have to rebuy it over and over. Ps4 ps4 pro ps4 elite pro ps5 backwards compat.

But this time its worth it, we promize

Maybe Nintendies shouldn't be so retarded then

This.
Why isn't OP responding to this?

doesnt fit his narrative. Hes a conservative, facts dont matter about his feelings.

>quality
>when the joycons drifts like a piece of shit

>botw
>60 bucks on launch
>still 60 bucks 3 years later
Explain this bullshit

the game sells well.

Attached: 1576671076693.jpg (700x913, 110K)

you forgot
>doesn't even include the DLC

Guess which one is the bestseller?

Good games don't lose value

>xbox controller costs almost as much as the other two despite being essentially the same as a 20-year old controller while the other two come with modern features like gyro controls, touchpads, advanced rumble and whatnot

Demand hasn't stagnated enough for them to have to lower the price, obviously. Do you even know how supply and demand works?

>why is the controller with more features and better battery life more expensive?!?

Yea Forums? arguing in bad faith? no way!
with the xbone controller you gotta buy batteries or a battery pack
PS4 controllers feel cheap and their joysticks wear down insanely quickly

>quality
KEK

and the switch controller drifts and has a shitty dpad

>Nintendo tax

Guess what (pic related). No one gives a fuck. They buy it anyway because it is the best conrtoller.

Attached: p.png (1365x735, 542K)

Yeah and the PS4 controller is fucking awful too, that doesn't stop the MSRP from being 60 bucks.

They were never $75 ya retard
They were $65 and have been $50 for the last 3 years

>Joycons are $80
>$50 for a single one
>has the worst build quality of any nintendo product ever
I DON'T WANT TO FEEL ICE CUBES IN MY CONTROLLER, I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T FISHER PRICE SHIT WHEN I'M PAYING A PREMIUM FOR IT

Attached: capitalism.png (892x343, 63K)

How about just don't because buying used controllers is retarded and absolutely not worth whatever money you think you're saving by buying a broken controller.

Don't mind me, just being a ridiculously good value.

Attached: literallythebest.png (925x240, 113K)

A console with 32GB of storage, no ethernet port, an easily damageable screen, and awful default controllers. You get what you pay for, right?

Then buy a 3rd party.

>nintendo giftcards are cheaper too
hmmmmm

>quality
>worse battery life than the wii u pro
>worse d-pad than the wii u pro
>stick drift
>lacking basic features like a headphone jack
there is no valid reason for the switch pro controller to be more expensive than the other two. you're just worshipping a brand that doesn't give a fuck about you.

Attached: nintendomentality.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

I haven't ever seen a broken ps4 personally. Stop letting roaches live in your ps4, poor piece of shit.

Are there any decent third party to controllers out there? The crappy 20 dollar wired one I got it crapping out and in too cheap to buy an official one.

Attached: 1579342190579.gif (439x363, 33K)

>wired

Yes.

Attached: vg.png (300x240, 11K)

Yes, and?

Because unlike call of duty, you don't have options.

>quality

Attached: 6044EC65-67BA-4281-8AE8-CCCC32CC1820.jpg (450x450, 28K)

This is the real scam

Attached: fggtville-op.jpg (497x427, 29K)

>there is no valid reason for the switch pro controller to be more expensive than the other two.
Because profit margins, dumbass. Do you honest to god think that every product with the exception of Nintendo products are priced so they completely break even? There is enough demand to sell them at that price regardless if you don't want to buy it at that price, that's how the entire economic system works.

At least the pro controller build quality is good
So fucking sick off ds4s breaking

xbox controller has impulse triggers
touchpad is a meme
gyro is a legitimate gripe but MS won't do motion controls after the kinect failed

meanwhile switch lacks a 3.5mm jack on the controller because ????

M8 the switch has a headphone jack

Not him but I don't even know what you're arguing for. In any case I recommend spending less energy playing devil's advocate, it's not helpful.

buy a new joystick and replace it dumbass.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Make shit controllers come with the console. Make manbabies pay full price for a functioning controller.

The wireless power-A controllers have everything the official controllers have except rumble and cost $35-$40

Everybody already owns a ps4 and the gen is ending. People are just looking at other consoles to fill the wait I dont understand why you fags think otherwise

How about Nintendo engineer something that isn't total trash instead?
Why the fuck should users be expected to do repairs on their controllers because Nintendo was too lazy to test anything and rushed the Switch out the door?

user is saying there's no reason for a firm to charge a premium on a product, which his blatantly not true because almost every single product on the market is being sold at a premium.

the pro controller doesn't.

>user is saying there's no reason for a firm to charge a premium on a product
no, i'm saying there's no reason for this inferior product to be priced higher than the competitors' superior products, other than because they know cucks like you will buy and defend it anyway.

Those other controllers don't have HD Rumble

To be fair the switch pro controller is a very solid piece of hardware. As much as I prefer the layout of PS controllers, the switch controller feels much better in the hand. Not to mention the Nintendo battery life.

The only one I own is a Switch. That doesn't change the fact that Nintendo is run by money grubbing pricks.

>Not to mention the Nintendo battery life.
the battery life is a downgrade from the wii u pro controller. nintendo is charging premium prices for a worse product than they made the last time.

>there's no reason for this inferior product to be priced higher than the competitors' superior products
>except for the reason why it can be priced higher

Nah (pic related). Sales at the end of this gen is collapsing FAST for PS4. Faster than usual. Why? Because the PS4 was and is still fucking garbage. Everyone bought it because it was the lesser of 2 evils compared to Xbox. Now that the Switch is out, people finally got a good console.

Attached: da.png (601x378, 32K)

>Guess what (pic related). No one gives a fuck.

Well if OP made a thread about it, it means someone gave a fuck.

>Pink/green Joycons outselling most PS4 games and accessories.

Try again user.

Attached: g.png (1320x731, 541K)

They already announced the PS5 release date (not sure about xbone2) and most reports mention it being backwards compatible with at least PS4 games, so what's the point in buying a PS4 when they're gonna be much cheaper in 9 months?

And it means you're limited to how far you can be from the console and you have to deal with a uncomfortable cord around you while others might trip on it and send your switch flying.

>They already announced the PS5 release date
Except they haven't formally. On top of that the ps4 was already revealed by 2013 whereas the same can't be said of the ps5.

And it also means you never have to deal with charging it.

>so what's the point in buying a PS4 when they're gonna be much cheaper in 9 months?
So why didn't the ps3 and 2 sales drop at the same point?

Can't see how the price is comparable since they are used for different consoles and don't compete against each other.
Unless you have a pc, in which case you buy the xboner because it works out of the box.

user.... re-read the post you're replying to and think about why your post proves nothing.

Okay, then buy the Hori wireless version.

Attached: 1543169649642.jpg (154x457, 9K)

Why are you spending $50 on a replacement instead of $5 on a joystick? Or you know, the cheapest option, fuck off and don't buy any of it. :D

Attached: y-tho.jpg (680x792, 75K)

So Sony sabotaged the PS4 for a PS5 that is an unknown/vaporware? LMAO. That's why most Sony execs were fired?

Attached: 7876.png (655x401, 57K)

>Okay, then buy the Hori wireless version.

But then your argument of it being much cheaper is thrown out the window.

They arent 200 dollars, retard.

No, it's still quite a bit cheaper.

I'd be more amenable to buying nintendo products if they weren't total jews when it comes to the cost. Especially with how they keep prices on years-old software sky-high. Back in the day they used to release all the best stuff as Players Choice that you could buy for 10-20 bucks a pop. Now everything remains 60 dollarydoos no matter what. Fuck that.

So shit is outselling most PS4 stuff? What does that make the PS4?

I don't know how you came to any of your conclusions. All your conclusions are retarded. Especially your remark of PS5 being a vaporware.

I think that's more to do with the fact that every rumor mill under the sun states that PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS4 games, so why bother buying one when the PS5 is releasing this year? I bought the original PS4 near launch and I thought buying the Pro was a dumb move in 2016 because I knew PS5 would be coming out.

Just accept it user. PS4 sales are crashing like the Wii.

More quite cheaper, just 10 bucks cheaper than the official nintendo one. It's a huge difference than the non-wireless one which is 30 bucks cheaper than the official nintendo pro controller.

>quality
LMAO so it literally is the Apple of videogames, a brainless fanbase who just can't stop shilling their low quality products

Attached: firefox_2020-03-01_18-51-14.jpg (641x565, 66K)

ebay

Don't, just go and blow someone and get a new one, faggot.

PS3 was backwards compatible with PS2. When PS3 was announced, PS2 sales didn't crash.

>Wii u items are in high demand

10 bucks is a quality game on Steam, my man. Golly, it's not even something we have to argue about, I was just trying to make anyone who might want a budget controller that won't fall apart in 2 seconds aware of a good option. I love you, user.

Attached: 1544487482349.jpg (500x466, 63K)

cheapest option is for nintendo to not put out garbage hardware that breaks

>So shit is outselling most PS4 stuff? What does that make the PS4?

You're still too dumb to realize what his post actually means. You're too focused on selling more accessories to realize you're paying for it because the initial controllers that come with the switch sucks. Meanwhile playstation and xbox bros have good controllers that come with their console so they don't need to buy another one.

When people to this day usually pick up a copy of BotW or other main Nintendo titles with their new Switch why would they lower the price?

I think what he is trying to say is, you get non-functional controllers (drifting and such) and sort of tricks you into buying a new one that works.

I figure Nintendo and I are even considering how much and how early I pirated every game I played on the DS and 3DS. You could always get a hackable switch, they're only $50-100 extra on ebay and you check the serial code to make sure you can hack it. That's an option if you want to go full brazil and get games for free like the poor you are.

You're thinking of Sony user. They sell you absolute junk that tries to be a PC but is half as useful at a marked up price but their legions of fans eat it up.

Or because default switch controllers are not very durable.

>have Switch Pro controller for 6 months
>love it, use it for PC gamepad and emulation of some games as well as Switch
>left stick suddenly off center and requires calibration to work on PC
>off slightly in DMC3 and messes up inputs
I put this thing face up in a cabinet alone when not in use and I've probably used it 100 hours at most, at the absolute very most.

I have plenty of money, it's the principle of the thing. I'm not paying full price for old games and old hardware

>Just accept it user. PS4 sales are crashing like the Wii.

sooo..... how does that mean playstation execs are being fired with no proof whatsoever and that ps5 is vaporwave like you claim?

You can keep arguing about sales but that doesn't really help your arguments at all about any of the points you made. It's just saying you don't have the capacity to use logic and reasoning.

>breaks in 1 month

>Meanwhile playstation and xbox bros have good controllers that come with their console so they don't need to buy another one.
Yeah let's just ignore the fact that the DS4 still has a drifting issue with its revised version.

PS2 was also a DVD player which is what about half of people bought it for.

Nope, the cheapest option is fucking off and not buying it. We just went over this.

>I think what he is trying to say is, you get non-functional controllers (drifting and such) and sort of tricks you into buying a new one that works.

Then why are standalone Joycons selling so well? You guys are so fucking stupid. LMAO.

Why didnt you compare it to the Xbox Elite contoller? Thats the Xbox version of "Pro"

Well, because they want a joycon set that works.

Anyone know any good 3rd party pro controllers for the switch? I'm sending my left joycon off for repairs because the joycon drift is unbearable, but I wanna be able to play it in the mean-time.

Okay, so pirate games, on the principle of the thing, what's the problem here? The power is in your hands to make this situation whatever you want it to be, will you bitch? Or will you act?

Attached: 420-carl.jpg (460x410, 33K)

I do act, by not supporting nintendo and not buying any of their stuff, hardware or software. I just lament the fact that things are this way when Nintendo used to be better in the past rather than greedy kikes

Why announce the PS5 is Backcompat, dont show it, dont show its specs and dont drop the price of the PS4 leading the PS4 to crash and burn in sales, tanking revenue and profit? Sounds like something someone should get fired for. LMAO.

Attached: png.png (691x279, 51K)

So, the real active install base of the PS3 was 40 million. Makes sense.

No user. They really mean the switch since it comes with junk controller that real games get rid of to buy a more expensive pro controller. On top of games never going down in price.

Don't even get me started on frame rates on the same games. I'm not expecting the best of PC frame rates but the switch struggles on shit that other consoles don't. Like Ys or Assassins Creed or Dragon Quest Heroes.
Switch is the Apple of gaming. Especially their fanbase. They're much like the apple fanbase.

Even the gray standalone Joycons are selling well.

Not sure what you're talking about, my only point is that there was a use for the PS2 after the PS3 came out. If rumors are true and the PS5 is BC with PS4 there will be literally no reason to keep your PS4 around, or buy one if you haven't already.

I don't know why you're so set on colors? And I'm not trying to say switch is shit, since I own one.

I went to the mall yesterday to grab some food and there was some guy yelling and making hollering noises in the food court
it turned out to be some sort of manchild who looked like he was on the spectrum making noises while playing his switch
best one yet was "BYE DONKEY DONKEY" so I'm guessing he was playing mario kart or something

So Sony sabotaged itself. BRAVO.

Attached: lol.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>Accessories never become cheap
>Game library never becomes cheap

Why even play Nintendo anymore? I left long ago besides a few games here and there I like from them.

Attached: 23456747434.jpg (1440x1440, 910K)

>shitty games everywhere

kys user.

Attached: Projectile-Vomiting.jpg (1072x708, 80K)

>locking yourself to one platform

So you choose to be a bitch.

You're one of the most hardcore ignorant nintendo fanboys out there. None of the shit you complained about really adds to any of your arguments nor are half of them legit complains.

If they say it will have backwards compatibility, then just take their word for it. And since ps5 will have backwards compatibility, nobody needs to buy a ps4 right now so obviously sales will slow as people wait for the ps5. Not to mention most ps fans already own a ps4 so they don't have to go out and buy a new one.

Also, it's smarter to NOT finalize on the specs right away before knowing what parts you can get lots of when producing the ps5.

amazon.com/dp/B07GJT8D5N/?coliid=I1K19VJIRY7644&colid=STN0PQBG6WK1&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Attached: yes.jpg (1172x659, 56K)

plus keep in mind that the ps4 comes with a dualshock, the switch just comes with those dongles

Name which ones?

I said I still play them besides a few games here and there.

>used
Gross

>I said I still play them besides a few games here and there.
Oh, sorry.

>nobody needs to buy a ps4 right now so obviously sales will slow

So, you are happy that Sony is sabotaging itself? LMAO.

One of the many examples is ICO. That game is DOGSHIT.

>Why even play Nintendo anymore?
Because when they're good they're better than literally every other game on competing platforms. Games like BotW, Three Houses and Ultimate have their problems but I'll play them a thousand times over compared to 99.9% of games released on other platforms

The switch pro controller feels better than both of those.
The only superior option is the xbone elite version 2, which is so good it's worth picking up a dubious wireless dongle just to get it to work with the Switch.

>apple
>quality
My 2015 Mac Pro has had its motherboard replaced twice, is no longer covered by Apple Care, died again, and now sits useless in a specially designed leather case worth more than it.

The Apple = quality meme died with Jobs.

BOTW was mediocre and there are dozens of games much better.

>cant be played on a 8k 86” screen
>need to use a 20” monitor and sit down like a fatso retard pc user
Kek

Dont forget about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. That game is as addictive as crack/cocaine.

It's not sabotaging.

You see... when your competitor... namely microsoft, announces a brand new console with backwards compatibility.... you obviously must match that or you'll look like a loser who can't do the same and then your stocks will begin to freefall and investors leave. You announce the same features as your competitor to keep your stock prices high and investors to not sell off everything.

This subject may be too hard for a nintendo fanboy to understand.

>controllers for an old console are cheaper than controllers for a new console

I don't give a fuck about BotW or Smash, but Three Houses is mediocre at best.

> controllers that come with your new consoles are so shit that you have to buy new controllers

Is that why it is outselling every Sony/Xbox exclusive?

Attached: amazon.png (1405x728, 534K)

Nintendo games sell no matter what.

Maybe try not being fat and the joycons won't be such a pain to use.

>$64.99
>$59.99
>$69.99
Woah! What a huge difference!

>ape your competitor to keep up with them
Not exactly. That's seen as a short-term emergency stopgap to keep the public interested, rather than to keep investors happy.

Investors never like it when a feature announcement could mean lower profits, like being able to run used or older software without additional purchases.

>Xbox exclusive
What does Xbox even have at this point which no other platform doesn't?

So you can't read and see the discounts

You have lots of people finally picking up a switch because it's not the time to pick up a ps4 or xbone when next gen is close at hand with backwards compatibility. No reason to get ps4 and xbone when the new ps5 and whatever xseries can play the old gen ps4 and xbone.

So obviously the only viable console to get at this time is the switch. They also buy the most popular highly rated game on the switch and also a new controller. This is why Switch sales is winning right now. It shouldn't be a surprise on why nintendo is selling more right now but I overestimated you kiddies.

>It's not sabotaging.

OK goober. LMAO.

Also notice its both the Xbox and the PS4 that are drastically collapsing together. Birds of a feather (both are pieces of shit) flock together.

Attached: tanking.png (529x128, 12K)

spbp

A really good controller that works on Windows.

Attached: RE38OEp.jpg (1200x600, 83K)

Discounts are irrelevant. MSRP actually shows you what the manufacturers think they are worth. Sales are just random incentives to make people consume more crap.

>buy switch and pro controller
>hack it
>all games are free
woah that was hard

>Discounts are now bad

Nintendo dick suckers are the worst.

Mercari and ebay. Always buy from non professional sellers, always an individual.

I prefer the playstation controller.

>buying a used controller

Attached: C614A8D0-E0D7-4AC0-912D-6E37F652AF4C.jpg (399x384, 17K)

learn to read lmao

>Investors never like it when a feature announcement could mean lower profits, like being able to run used or older software without additional purchases.

At the same time, they won't like it if all the buyers buy their competitor's product over yours just because you couldn't be bothered to add the same feature your competitor added. In this case, backwards compatibility.

Sure you can say it was done for the fans instead of investors, but at the same time, the announcement could be said to also ensure investors that fans will buy your product instead of the competitors.

Switch is selling because it finally has new games instead of just Wii U ports.
The launch line-up was PS3 levels of nogaems.

I was thinking about getting a ps4 then the ps5 said it would have backwards compatibility. Now I'm just waiting for ps5

Attached: 1583029832281.jpg (623x700, 238K)

The Xbox controller's micro-USB port breaks in less than a year and I'm a very careful person. Happened maybe three or four times already.
I intend to buy a switch controller next time.

>pro controller comes with a cable
>the others don't

GEE

You obviously don't have the braincells to put two and two together.
You're so hellbent on sales, sales, sales and refuse to listen to the reasoning behind everything. It's a waste of time trying to reason with you using logic.

>sales determine quality
It must be nice to be ignorant. I remember when I used to be happy.

>I am completely unaware that it has always been like with Nintendo's first party titles since the NES
I swear you retarded zoomers always make it easy to oust yourselves.

>Switch is selling because it finally has new games

Doesn't help your argument when the only games on the top of the sales list are old stuff that's been there on the switch forever.

CEX, assuming you're in Euroland, they have a 2 year warranty on stuff provided it just stopped working properly and it wasn't you throwing it against a wall or spilling water on it or something that broke it.

Try not to bitch too hard bro, here's a blunt.

Attached: 1557595176661.jpg (1147x1200, 140K)

Radical Reggie?

If you already use an xbox controller, just get the elite. The build quality is second to none and the wired connector is USB3 Type C.

Ok goober. Aye, its the company you are backing who have collapsing sales, lower profits, falling revenue and fired executives and you are saying that's a good thing. LMAO.

>I was thinking about getting a ps4 then the ps5 said it would have backwards compatibility. Now I'm just waiting for ps5

That's exactly what everyone else who doesn't have a ps4/xbone yet is thinking. It's why sales are going down for ps4 and xbox. But nintendo fanboys in this thread refuse to listen to this.

The pro controller fucking sucks, lol.

ok boomer.

I've had the same Bone controller since 2014, exclusively use it wired, and the only problem with it is that the rubber on the sticks has worn out.

And sony is charging a premium for total shit. The DS4 battery life is garbage. Yet you want to complain about the pro controller’s battery instead? Fucking moron

>great sales over a long period of time a.k.a "legs" determine quality

Fixed that for you user. This is why Sony's exclusives are DOGSHIT that only sells to its fanbase.

xboner comes with a cable

>new Animal Crossing announced
>3DS owners rush to pick up a Switch because insane loyalty
>new exclusives like Metroid Prime announced
>tons of third party support out of nowhere
>hardware refresh just recently

Switch was a wait-and-see, and all this made it more attractive than Microsoft's or Sony's new osborne.
Everyone who was waiting in the sidelines decided it was the right time, and they might as well pick up the "10/10" games while they're at it.

I love how you put Xbone in there. Everyone knows the Xbone is shit. Thanks for mixing the PS4 with it.

Great sales equal good marketing and popularity, which also tends to come from accessibility more than creativity. Instead of using sales numbers as a crutch, try examining what makes a game good on its own merits. As long as you don't mind some critical thinking, you should find that a lot more fulfilling.

Pro Controller, not Tablet.

Its easy to get great sales. Just make a couple of bullshots and put them on the internet, put the camera over the shoulder and have the protagonist shoot at something. BAM. Great sales (but at the cost of sales falling off a cliff after a week). Its harder to make a masterpiece that sells millions every quarter, year after year after year with no price drop. Its what separates the garbage developers from the skilled ones.

>Apple
>Quality
As someone who fixes laptops for a living i laugh at you.

Alright man, you do you. You're too hung up on your narrow narrative to want to listen to reason.

It's not the nintendo tax, it's the stupid tax.

You're paying $60 for a controller inferior to the joycons in every way.
I fell for the meme to with the wiiU pro controller, but after seeing what a trashfire that thing was, I didn't fall for this one. My bud did, and watching him play games with it was hilarious.

Mario Galaxy is still 60 bucks

>inferior to the joycons in every way.
Maybe if you don't care about ergonomics or your sticks lasting longer than 6 months.

>used controllers
let me guess, you also buy your cars used?

that HD rumble gimmick is expensive, since it's a licensed tech iirc

Now put up the date each console released you stinky negro.

>>there is no valid reason for the switch pro controller to be more expensive than the other two
It's got HD rumble, an NFC reader, a gyroscope and an 80 hour battery life.

It's still on the expensive side but it's not entirely unwarranted.

ah that must mean the demand for fucking Mario Tennis Aces is just as high too for it to be $60 still, right? You retards are so in denial about the nintendo tax.

>buying a new car is the same as buying anything vidya
The moment you drive it off the lot, you've lost a lot of money.
And if you daily that thing, all it takes is one idiot to make it worthless and hike your insurance rates.

How the fuck is a vidya controller anything like that?

>b-but it has always been like that
>why
>b-because! It just is like that! Don't you fucking spit on our God Nintendo!

Nintendo doesn't sell they're products at a loss because it's not a multifaceted conglomorate that can afford to use money hemoraging strategies to push out the competition.

If you want to shop at walmart, shop at walmart.

It's always been like that because of supply and demand, combined with Nintendo knowing that people will pay those prices you fucking smoothbrain. Or let me guess, you've never taken an economics class in life?

Also the Xbone controller can't even be charged out of the box. The one shown just comes with a couple of AA batteries.

>Nintendo doesn't sell they're products at a loss
Dude, the cost of making any of these is less than 10 bux, everything included.

>900% goyim tax
Lmao.

Attached: 9hq.jpg (500x500, 60K)

tick tock sonygros

Attached: 1509972787422.jpg (1277x762, 158K)

Most valve products failed but they keep releasing more in the hopes of one of them being as good as steam.
Fat chance of this happening.

>Maybe if you don't care about ergonomics or your sticks lasting longer than 6 months.

What are you doing to your joycons? I have a launch switch and even though the gyro controls in the right one were always shit, the sticks are still just fine. As for ergonomics, it feels like holding nothing at all, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a controller.

The only problem with the joycons is there isn't a dpad, and after trying to play street fighter with a pro controller, I can safely say they have that problem to.

i just wanted some (you)s honestly

The problem is that moving between the stick and buttons is uncomfortable as fuck if you don't have baby hands.

should I buy this? I would buy a fully translucent one if they had it

Attached: sexyasallhell.jpg (1600x900, 291K)

>I DON'T WANT TO FEEL ICE CUBES IN MY CONTROLLER

What the fuck does that even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGfi-13j08A

zoom zoom

Very informative, thanks boomer wannabe.

>apple
>quality
It's bad enough that you're comparing Nintendo to it.

I still have yet to find a game that does HD rumble justice.

thanks doc

You're never going to look at your controller, so get the most comfortable one you can.
Either buy standard save a couple bucks or go all out and get the elite.

Doesn't the Switch Pro Controller have some expensive rumble tech that makes it more expensive?

Supposedly, not that it's worth the extra $10 since it's a novelty and no games use it.

the haptic feedback on 1 2 switch

Attached: goth.jpg (2172x2746, 1.89M)

>B-baiiiit.
Fuck off tendie

Pretty sure that article is old as fuck and not relevant anymore. Sony has done a 180 since those days.

>Sony
You cucks can't help yourself. I hope your fanboy attitude gives you aids

2020 and there's still not a single fucking GOOD controller with nice buttons nice sticks works on console and PC and lasts.
what a shitty fucking "industry"