Why is World of Warcraft such a better game than Final Fantasy XIV? 5.2 was a disappointment...

Why is World of Warcraft such a better game than Final Fantasy XIV? 5.2 was a disappointment, I cant wait to do my daily and weekly grind in World of Warcraft Patch 8.3 Visions of N'Zoth

Attached: file.png (980x620, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4gBChg6AII
youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU
imgur.com/a/BK4x7Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=YknrH0Ws8Es
youtu.be/qvlHN_mIFBY?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=s0bE4wSOe78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: file.png (516x315, 371K)

Attached: 1560810050107.jpg (720x819, 40K)

The shilling begins.

WoW: youtube.com/watch?v=s4gBChg6AII

FFXIV: youtube.com/watch?v=4tyuIh12_HU

who did the shadow expansion better?

Attached: 147851951864.jpg (1484x3394, 1.66M)

How many times do I have to warn you? You kids are about to learn a VERY harsh lesson... Don't push me...

I hate you faggots so much

Attached: 1564639362205.png (203x305, 31K)

>MMORPG where nobody roleplay vs MMORPG where people roleplay.
I pick XIV.

ITS HIM

>almost two weeks later
>finally got my clear of Ramuh
Holy fucking shit, why is this fight so hard for PF smoothbrains? I could literally dance around every mechanic by the third day while these fucks still forget to pick up orbs or what it means when he uses fury before step.
At least now I get to see what kind of cancerous disaster are PF parties for Garufrit.

Attached: 1582248031534.png (760x830, 787K)

Neither of those two games are MMORPGs.

Shadowlands
>one of the main reasons people are saying WoW is dead
Shadowniggers
>probably the best place XIV's ever been in terms of both sub numbers, media coverage and general quality of the game

This tier is all about punishing you hard for failing mechanics, it gets better after E5S because all the uber-brainlets get filtered by it.

Attached: omw to your bitch.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

>Latency: -1 ms

it's only going to get worse as shadowlands approaches

Attached: oh nono nonooo.jpg (1200x800, 272K)

No kidding. I swear, most of these people cannot conceptualize two things happening at once.
Not looking forward to having to do it again next week to attempt E5S.

I really don't understand why FF14 and WoW fags hate each other, though. It's the same game with different skins applied to it.

wtf is wow lore even doing

Attached: stronk woman.jpg (1047x424, 84K)

one lets you play content, the other lets you wait and go through multiple layers of RNG

>DISCORD GOOD

Attached: 1535360133960.png (714x800, 73K)

you're not wrong. wow really has gone absolutely mental with the amount of dailies and weekly shit to do just to progress, though.

How do I clear e6s? I even tried doing 0 chests, it doesn't help, I do wonder how some people who joined my party cleared it in the first place.

Attached: 1583049651493.png (1136x412, 51K)

In my experience the tier was easier the further you went past e5s, even including reclears.
Even shiva was pretty comfy once you knew which players to avoid. Yoshi made some fantastic filters.

Attached: 1577881473256.png (359x193, 29K)

I wouldn't say I hate WoWfags beyond the general umbrella of Yea Forums jannies. I haven't played it in over a decade and, while XIV is not a masterpiece, WoW's age was starting to show five years ago, now it's just parading around a corpse.
If Blizzard retired it and made an official sequel (with some carryovers, of course) on a better, newer engine that allowed them to make spectacle fights like XIV, they'd print money again. Though considering modern Blizzard's aversion to having to actually work, they probably won't do that.

If you're doing it through PF, try to get a party on reset time. That's when the no lifers do it, and they tend to be more competent at it.
The only people still clearing E6 on the weekend are shitters and casuals.

Attached: balance discord.jpg (674x534, 156K)

My E5S reclear this week took longer than E6S and E7S combined, that's how much of a filter that fight is, it's nuts.

>less than 48 hours remain for week 2

Have you beaten her yet, Yea Forums? What's your first parse?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x527, 501K)

>IT'S JUST LIKE TEAMSPEAK DON'T YOU REMEMBER HAVING TO HUNT DOWN A DOZEN DIFFERENT TEAMSPEAK SERVERS TO LEARN LITERALLY ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAME???

Attached: 1555095214699.png (600x800, 23K)

>just check the balance discord
>just check the hunt discord
>just check the eureka discord
>just check the pvp discord
>just check the act discord
>just check your statics discord
>just check your FC discord
>just check the housing discord
>just check the fishing discord
>just check the ishgard restoration discord
>just check the modding discord
>just check the xiv reddit discord
>just check the live letter translation discord

Attached: 1583003528388.jpg (773x659, 87K)

>yay 10% enrage from ratkapaksa.......

>static just cleared temporal stasis with no deaths
it's happening bros

How many of each level skybuilder recipe to i need to bust out to blast from 20 to 70/80?

mid-70's
Pretty good considering we didn't use any uptime strats, I was buffing greys, I'm competing against people that have the weapon already, and I had a GCD tier that misaligned my own buffs
Parse percentiles are stupid

There's plenty of helpful websites of theirs that you can use too. The same documents are listed on them for the balance, for example, that you would find in their discord. The difference is you can talk to people. This is a complete non issue.

My first parse was N/A because ACT wasn't up yet
Fuck Square for constantly shuffling the netcode IDs so it takes up to a fucking week for the meter to work again

WHO?

Isn't x.x1 usually after two weeks?

3 weeks now gaijin. please understand.

How long does E5S fight last?

>The difference is you can talk to people. This is a complete non issue.

Attached: eciw7fg6vye31.png (640x677, 129K)

I understandu

NOO NOT THE HECKIN PARSERINO NOT MY TRANNIEWANNIE DINGDONG DOOOOOO I AM LITERALLY SHAKING S-E NOOOOOOOO

Around 10:40.

Yes, it is a complete non issue. Back in the day for older mmos you could look up info on websites like thottbot. there is stuff now like garland tools, the balance website, teamcraft, and more. You can complete every bit of content and find information on it without stepping into a discord once in your entire ffxiv career. Time to relax buddy.

Attached: hyN0gZt.jpg (500x500, 34K)

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

>check FC discord
>nothing but eRP
>check balance discord
>nothing but nerds jacking off over numbers
>check housing discord
>nothing but invites for eRP

Attached: lewd cat.jpg (619x930, 129K)

Just beat her yesterday, w2 clear was faster than I expected since I did every fight with PF groups. Got the mount too.
Don't know, nor do I care, I'm not a parsetranny.

Which discord do I need to join to find those sites?

hello dnc

Back in the day we actually used to communicate within the game itself. Discord is a cancer, especially for a social genre.

Hrothgar are the master race

I hope there's a small container of black rose left and they use it on your home faggot

Well you got ways of finding it. I like to use a search engine myself, but yes, maybe at some point you'll actually have to communicate with another living being in your time in a multiplayer game if you want to obtain something from them. But if you can't do that just google "ffxiv job rotation" and I'm sure the balance website will come up.

That's funny, you can do that now. And even back then, you had those ts only guildies and officers. So maybe not as much has changed as you think.

>maybe at some point you'll actually have to communicate with another living being in your time in a multiplayer game
He almost gets it
>But if you can't do that just google "ffxiv job rotation" and I'm sure the balance discord will come up
I know it does

If anyone missed it, during the art stream they confirmed a few things:
>They're adding new dyes and special dyes for the first time in forever. They especially mentioned red, which as of right now only has Dalamud Red that looks good.
>They also mentioned while reading the live chat that they understand people's frustration with lack of helmets for Viera and Hrothgar and will be retroactively adding them, as well as hairstyles, as time goes on.
>Armor designer said he wanted to try more Dark Souls inspired gear and will look into it.
>Art guy also mentioned he's working on something major, something that will be a bit in the future but Yoshida gave no content on what he meant but said it's something "He's never done before"

Attached: 123aasdas.png (1727x1080, 1.91M)

>That's funny, you can do that now.
Nobody does, though. You can try to do it, but nobody will respond. Any response will be 'join the discord! :)'

>playing DNC
>on this tier
I play a real class, sorry.

Rolanberry red looks quite good though.

>Want to do Void Ark
>30 minute wait
Man I just wanna see older content.

Also that Dancers will get different kind of throwable weapons.

How many people are ilv scamming Alliance Roulette? Are the non-CT raids that fucking scary?

Oh right that too, Fans and maybe something like Yuffie's Kunai.

Attached: file.png (808x1390, 842K)

That sounds pretty good to be honest

I only started just before Shadowbringers and while I was a sprout I was easily able to get answers to any questions I had via the novice network in-game, or googling questions. I've never even been on the balance discord and have no plans to.

>all people are already noticing than primal weapons gives crafting materials since 5.2

NOOOOOOOO I made like 50M out of shynriu weapons and selling hades mats

>I was easily able to get answers to any questions I had via the novice network in-game

Attached: 1574412924581.png (241x273, 128K)

Plenty of people seem to shout in eulmore just fine and get talked to. I hope your server isn't dead.

>quality of the game
You mean Quality of the story cause the game has been getting cut content and confirmed even more alongside the fact that ShB's budget is gone. Content wise in regards to raids, crafting, gathering and hell even future additions for RP have been utterly dismal.

Pretty much everyone just does Crystal Tower. At least the Ivalice raids will soon be popular.

I'm having way more trouble getting an E6S reclear than I did with Ramuh. Maybe because I did E5S day 1 and have had to suffer through late week reclear parties for E6S.

I got a... 19 because i was trying to not die and i forgot to push my buttons

Attached: 1552488175235.png (500x671, 334K)

After the mentor purge I wouldn't doubt there has been an improvement.

can't wait for those to look like shit too

you do have the PVE mentor crown right Yea Forums

>something "He's never done before"
Maybe more gear like the Automata raid gear that gives your character actual curves and assets.
The helmet/hairstyle thing I guess I'll believe when I see it, but fuck Dark Souls inspired gear. As if every piece of gear in this game already didn't look interchangeable and generic enough already.

>I expect everything to be shit because I'm a faggot

make better bait next time

Attached: goonxmen.jpg (1000x1540, 476K)

Are there any Yea Forums fellowships

Attached: 1573312337799.png (341x338, 35K)

Its more than likely 6.0 related. But besides that who the fuck knows.

The mount plays the ramuh music, doesn't it?
>tfw no return to oblivion mount

Attached: file.png (224x192, 23K)

go buy another 20 dollar mount on the mogstation, bootlicking paypig

It's true. I've not been a sprout for a while so maybe it got worse the last couple of months but while I was in it I normally got good answers. One time a mentor even refunded me about 80k gil out of their own pocket after I got scalped for Gysahl Greens from the MB, since I didn't know where the NPC vendor was.

have fun expecting everything to be shit so you can never be happy

>Armor designer said he wanted to try more Dark Souls inspired gear and will look into it.
Giga-based

Attached: 036.jpg (1000x1425, 288K)

When they they stop reusing old armor designs? its getting old

My static had to reform in 5.2
Well that was the plan... The community was so trash when we wanted to clear Ruby Ex that the static lead just said fuck it and went back to playing other games.

Thanks you faggots. How hard is fucking running to the opposite side of the second dashes?

Attached: 1517175659671.gif (640x800, 88K)

ditch the stupid ass cape and this would be fine.

Previews of dyes, that pink is nocie

Attached: ep22PXo.png (1023x775, 1.88M)

>having issues with Ruby
Jesus what dog shit data center are you on?

Attached: 1582001140295.jpg (501x582, 41K)

The elephant in the room is the ARR rework scheduled for 5.3. A lot of content has been delayed or reused while they work on making the game not complete shit for new players.

Decent looking blues, finally

Attached: 2HZ9fWP.png (1023x775, 1.88M)

PLEASE add a DNC weapon to the golden saucer that is playing cards

Threesome with the twins when?

Attached: 1563392431638.jpg (796x1080, 85K)

Gold and silvers that don't look like dogshit

Attached: 6JRD3EN.png (1023x775, 1.84M)

AST already uses cards in the rare instances where you see their auto-attack

>soulshit
debased and cuckpilled

It does. It's a shame because the phase 2 music for shiva is K I N O.
Ryne mount when

fake and gay, they didnt show it on the stream

How are we going to earn our flying permit for the ARR zones?

silence. this is better than everything in ffxiv.

Attached: Faraam_Set_Comparsion.jpg (1093x986, 263K)

do 500 FATEs in each zone you want to start flying on

They're actually using real fucking colors. Thank god it only took a decade.

Where are all the spikes and random ornaments? It isn't even assymetrical!

>NOOOOOOO NOT MY WEEB SHIT NOOOOOO

i dunno man, isn't that just colibri pink?

have fun with your mediocre models, retard

Elite Knight is clearly asymmetrical though

We'll probably clear her week 3, we aren't playing at all
Don't give a fuck desu, I got week 1 titan and week 3 TEA so I'm fine

Man I fucking love Souls armor.

Attached: file.png (640x385, 600K)

why do i find SAM so difficult? is it because i'm a mong

It's crazy how praising WoW and shitting on FF14 actually appeases the mod. Man this site has terrible moderation.

I haven't even beat 7S yet, too many groups can't make it past adds and I've only seen aspect once so I'm not confident enough to join Tornado parties, plus there's some new "cheese" strat I don't know so I don't want to join and fuck it up.

what are you finding difficult about it? Once you understand the rhythm of the class it is pretty straight forward.

whats so difficult about it? I mean its just push these buttons until you get snowflake flower and moon and then press other button for big attack

You're too smart for it

skill speed full combo, 2/3 combo for damage up then dot, use the free combo GCD to get big single target, use OGCD when above 40, keep buffs up.

You're probably overthinking it

>people who afk on the latest raid meme mount
>in current popular areas
>even for days without moving
Is it autism?

absolutely

Yes

It's vanity

God I get tired of all these fucking discords too.

It's objectively the most difficult DPS, so I don't blame you

>free replies
Thanks chumps.

Attached: 1376299335971.gif (755x601, 203K)

Attached: 1572312722519.jpg (477x354, 35K)

Either tomorrow or next week.

Nobody in our group is really motivated to push for clears since there isn't an ultimate. We'll just clown around and clear her whenever it happens.

at least they can't do it in Eulmore

Prove me wrong, then.

just showing off the good ol' e-penis I guess

But WoW is a much more progressive, SJW friendly game. In fact, it's completely removed all acts of violence against women. When Sylvanas fought the Lich King, he didn't even hit her, just took the L like a real gentleman.

FFXIV is a much less progressive game, there's acts of violence against women all the time, even killing women. Japan really needs to get it's act together. It's 2020 people!

Attached: Says here I win.jpg (3000x3000, 1.05M)

I don't have to prove shit to a retard

Sylvanas is the villain though.

i left wow for ff14 like half a year ago
i came back for 8.3 and it sucked balls so i dropped again immediately
>I cant wait to do my daily and weekly grind in World of Warcraft Patch 8.3 Visions of N'Zoth
hahahah that shit sucks dude what are you doing

Attached: 1507571934140.png (240x286, 120K)

okay ultimatelet

It's even worse when they do it in sprout hubs like Quarrymill since they can't use them in real cities. Half of the people that see the mounts outside POTD probably don't even know what they are from

he's memeing to make wowjanny happy, newfag

praise wow and praise blizzard! (don't delete thread pls)

Remember when some dude just capped Sylvanas with an ordinary pistol and she died outright?

So wow classic is getting wow tokens

fuck the fags who do that, thank god there are no mounts in eulmore and the crystarium

my brainlet ass can't do Ravensflight reliably. is there a easier tell than just remembering the arm and his flight path?

Shhh, he's tricking the janitors

>another XIV thread shitting on WoW because there's currently no content in either MMO
Didn't your lead dev tell you to take a break?

Attached: 1409556727945.jpg (919x892, 47K)

Just stand opposite of where the 1st dash is going, then watch for which side the claw will be on, then run to the opposite side after the 1st claw dash.

>Go to the initial safespot
>Wait for him to go to the halfway point where he reveals the claw on one of his two sides
>Run to the safe side
>Wait for him to dash through for the first time
>Run to the opposite side of where you are

Thanks, these retards just made me get like 8x the shit i needed with their retard math. You fuck

What guide should I follow for Ruby EX? Also, can you join Ruby EX if you're under the recommended ilvl? The raid finder said 470 but I beat my class dummy with plenty of time to spare at 465.

Attached: 1478878037727.jpg (900x1013, 159K)

I see one next to the Quitari quest giver on Cerb. They were there on the exact same spot yesterday afking, so likely they never moved even once.
Catgirl and member of , which I think is one of the /vg/ FCs.

yes, so long as they don't set a requirement

i like mtq but ymmv

you can easily make up for your ilvl if youre skilled enough I did it a min ilvl and I suck dick at my class (MNK)

I WANT MTQ TO GUIDE ME HOW TO RAID WITH HER WONDERFUL VOICE BROS

Aether. So many retards joining "clear" parties when they obviously don't know how to do phase 1.

I've never done an EX before. Is it as simple as just joining a PF group and learning it?

ya

Yes.

I pretty much never did beast tribes until now, do they reset the same time everything else does? I did all of them with 40 minutes left to reset earlier but they didn't pop back up.

ideally, yeah
they're meant to be easy enough to be doable with a group of randos, but still challenging

What do beast tribes even get you?

>attention seeking catgirl faggot
>/vg/
checks out

big XP, some story, and currency to buy shit from them.

>story
>exp
>mounts
>minions
>easy crafting mats
>materia

Nande Monai

It's mostly a big deal with tanks and healers to be at recommended ilvl, but you will not really find a group that's under that. Just get those 5 ilvls somehow, marketboard, etc.

Mounts, emotes and lots of easy XP (for leveling alt jobs). For example, I think the fairy one starts at about 1.4 million xp per quest, and ends at 2.something million.

>there are basically no Sharlayan Astrologers in Eorzea, and the Sharlayans are apparently unhappy about Leveva's grandpa going to Eorzea to looks for, and teach a student
>bandits keep attacking the pair, and now there were even a couple of actual Astrologers using Malefic attacking us in Limsa
So wait, are these cunts doing an actual hit, like really?

Where's my PAX East Yea Forumsros? Did you fight Ruby with a premade? Partial premade and PUGS? Or did you try it with 7 other randoms? How'd it go?

>being a tranny catgirl
>not being a catboy chad and having actual females hit you up constantly
all the bitches want my /pets

>tfw no tsun goth gf

Attached: 1582372311085.jpg (1175x1500, 839K)

>XIV
>actual females

>not being a catboy chad
I once had a catboy housing neighbor and he was the biggest show-off. He would constantly hag around the marketboard and switch to his raid gear when I or others checked the MB.

They all reset at the same time as dailies

It has them, what's your excuse for being a virgin?

mmos have one of the highest proportions of actual females of any game genre out there

what does she taste like?

>what's your excuse for being a virgin?
Wizardly might

sounds pretty chad to me

>actual females
He keeps saying it....

I only PUG and pugs can't even get past e5s enrage.

>what are you finding difficult about it?
keeping things aligned, not eating shoha stacks with tsubame, remembering to use higanbana, not really knowing the best use of meikyo

>catboy chad

Attached: 1568314514230.jpg (450x329, 109K)

Went with a group that doesn't play XIV so I ended up pugging 7 others. The group didn't exchange names and we just called each other by our job choices. Worst part was watching groups wipe on phase 1 for 30+ minutes and holding up the fucking line. We one shotted. If any of you read this, WAR still thinks y'all did an amazing job. God speed, wherever you are.

Attached: genre-gender-percentages-1024x878.png (1024x878, 131K)

>catboy chad
Unironically a cuck, even lorewise

Attached: 1579601145382.jpg (593x663, 72K)

yeah you're right the terms are redundant i could have just said chad

Rolanberry and corruption.

Attached: 1582391188868.jpg (1740x1893, 1.48M)

There are like 10-15 actual females (female) in my FC

>match 3 being a genre
I hate this timeline and want to jump to the one where Sinbad played a genie and I was happy.

I want to breed Alphinaud's tight boypussy

Attached: 1580095076865.jpg (700x933, 136K)

That's no excuse. I only pug and I cleared E8S. on a JP DC

>"He's never done before"
Gee, I wonder what other half baked one off system we'll get. It won't be as stupid as the "never before seen in an MMO" MSQ fps instances will it?

>having actual females hit you up
Only thing that hit you up are other catboy fags.

delicious

Attached: 1577848102580.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

You would be surprised and a lot play male characters.

is that metalic black?

i've never had a catboy hit me up
i get actual literal females hit me up occasionally, and if i engage them first they usually stay engaged

>catboy chad

Attached: 18518161812.jpg (1037x960, 222K)

mascara

I play both but enjoy retail WoW more. There's more freedom in WoW. XIV is cool but feels very rigid

>mfw I have almost all raid mounts and still only use my chocobo
I wish I can trade in these faggoty ass dragons and the flying gocart for a dodo mount. Still haven't seen one drop and Im too poor to buy one

Attached: 1582994101028.jpg (405x294, 39K)

How many weeks until relic quests?

These are mods, you liar.

In April probably.

Enjoy looking all gritty medieval western chilvary dudebro while kawaii Alisaie with her flying pink pig jumps in with her flashy magical rapier and power of friendship speech to your rescue while a literal catgirl is blasting shit on the back while some soken garage rock music is playing on the back

Attached: 1582648919105.jpg (600x1800, 130K)

Define freedom

>when you cleared POTD 14 times and HoH 12 yet still have neither mount
Brother, there has to be something in our future to offset this fucking travesty.

Attached: 1556418261144.jpg (459x816, 17K)

I just want my cute fat retard bird, bro

Attached: 1580579224286.png (654x597, 419K)

Imagine all that lipstick rubbing off on Ryne's pussy haha

Attached: abc5f47e5e20cc1b77a9713afee2ae8c.png (819x819, 466K)

Meanwhile this is the aesthetic that was actually intended for the game.

Attached: 1581471525296.jpg (700x820, 65K)

midgardsormr is the only dragon mount i'd ever want to use and everyone has it so it's not unique

I would like to see at least 15 images of that

I really wish they would go back to these designs in new texture quality.

>tank dressed in a speedo and show weapon off
>he refuses to MT and pushes shit numbers, or is horribly bad at tanking in general
Like clockwork. Every. Single. Time.

>run anamnesis 13 times today
>0 minion drops

imgur.com/a/BK4x7Gw

Controller players, how do we do the e7s teleport mech consistently?

I cleared 5 and 6 this week in pugs after never trying them before
Sounds to me like you just aren't motivated enough

If you've done floors 30+ of HoH a decent amount of times you would've made more than enough gil to buy the dodo if you never managed to get him.

So, if Ryne is the Oracle of Light, Gaia is the Oracle of Darkness?
I want to see them become yin and yang

Attached: vaulthry.png (602x563, 485K)

STOP (STOP) RUNNING INTO THE FUCKING ORBS IN E8S.

NO DONT RUN THEM INTO THE FUCKING PARTY EITHER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN 30 WIPES

Attached: 1534709710606.jpg (389x411, 22K)

the end-of-expansion super dragon mount will probably be pretty cool

>implying they're not just modern WoWfags that try to act like you the cool kids on the block when they have nothing to show for it
It's funny that playerbases that are pretty much identical down to their having standards hate each other cause they play a SE or Blizzard title.

Have you considered TURN THE LIGHT ON?

I really miss the simpler designs of early ARR.

I FUCKING WOULD IF I COULD SEE THE PHASE

Stop shilling your shit.

everyone knows you don't get the minion if you try for it, you just gotta let it happen naturally
finally got the shoebill like a week before Amaurot rotated out of EX roulette

which strat are you using

Why is bard so fucking popular?

people who play lala, why?

dps job for girls

That's exactly what they are.
>see them become yin and yang
So, a 69?

it's easy

both are equally shit and flawed and the problem happens for both

I'm a pedophile

its straightforward and fun, lots of procs and no real set rotation

Is it? i allmost never see one, it's mostly MCH or DNC.

It's braindead.

The only honest answer to this question.

Attached: 1483151113797.jpg (1284x1057, 106K)

Higanbana should be up all the time. The only time I wouldn't refresh it is either the boss is sub 5% health or you know an invuln phase is imminent. Also always kaiten it when casting. Regarding Meikyo Shisui the most optimal use of it is to gain your 3 sen tokens. The exception might be aoe pulls where you can quickly buff then go into aoe spam. Try to place your gauge somewhere you are looking on screen so you can see your shoha gauge, as you progress through the fight the odd number leads to using a shoha between midares and tusbames.

there's more than 2 and the best one is a hybrid between forsaken and """uptime"""

yes

Should have added, if we are talking about ranged physical dps

Lalas don't look like children. If they were a loli race, I'd be playing one.
t. lolifag

sauce

For woman.

Since 2 weeks ago i can't stop thinking about fanta into a male lala.
How do you guys even picked your pref race?

Attached: 1521095301709.jpg (661x800, 300K)

Easier to dodge aoes, glamours look nice on them

I picked fanta'd to Elezen because I hated being a catboy cuck and like Ishgard

How do so many "FARM" parties fuck up Ruby Weapon so consistently? They run to bad spots for baiting magitek bits, thereby covering safe spots, they step on mines, fail to doge the claw dashes, and run to the wrong side of the arena after stacking. The stupidest shit is when they reach phase 2 and constantly fail to dodge iron chariot. Literally just run out for a few seconds, its not hard. I swear every single fucking group has at least 1-2 people die to that same fucking mechanic.

Can Hrothgar use plate helmets yet

I don't have the image, but it's just the uptime strat but orbs take the first proteans so they don't have to disengage for a gcd. Chains form a bowtie and take first towers.
Same as uptime after that. Melee only has to disengage for 1 gcd to eat their orb

I picked highlander because midlanders are too short to match my irl height and all the other races are too big.

Because enrage is a joke which lets you to clear it with a lot of deaths. I can't imagine doing ruby as a healer.

scary, no.
But the tower is extremely short. Had one group clear it in only 9mins.
all the other dungeons have bosses that take 5-9mins each.
so if you want a quick run, lower your iLv for S tower.

>using safe spots

Just dodge it normally user.
t. ranged

I started as miqote in 2016, then changed 4 times before I really liked my femroe character

i wanted to pick highlander too because i'm fucking huge. But their faces look like retard ogres for me sorry. Lala would be hilarious for me tbqh cus is the opposite of me.

elezen because im never not going to pick the elf race in a game

Attached: 1576630992648.jpg (734x1000, 166K)

>picked femroe
>never changed
Strangely decent in armor.

Its really frustrating getting to enrage twice, and then going into groups that can't even get to fourteen. Its not that I'm not motivated. Its that I don't want the emotional burden.

I once waited 15 hours to get into void ark.
(and it was a massive disappointment.)
World of Darkness (before being in the roulette) usually took me 3-8 hours to get in. (trying to farm the body for tank, or legs for healer/caster)
after the roulette i tried to farm the tank body in void ark, and the waits were almost always 2+ hours. with only 3 runs being 45min-1.5hour waits. (during 4.4)

so yeah... good luck!

Haha I love the light now!

Attached: 45335453345345435354.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

I just made a character that made my dick hard

Stop playing m*les

too bad all elezen are ugly as shit in xiv, you cant show me 1 good looking one

is this game getting any better? just re united with thancred ( who decided to change the VA btw he sounds like a shit boy )

its so slow...

JP Data Centers are nothing like NA.

well i dont really give two shits about your opinion i liked the one i made

>put her in 2B's outfit
>SAM run up a hill

Attached: 1552604070650.jpg (350x420, 30K)

I could, but then people are going to start screeching about /vg/ and trannies

are u still in ARR? if so yes, its the worst part of the game

Patrician choice.

Attached: 1549825983059.jpg (3440x1440, 1.16M)

oh yeah, it gets way, way better

reunited with thancred user, so i'm in i don't even know MSQ 60

It's your fault for not having that weapon gathered day two and getting the fuck out of there

cute

Played as AuRa, but she had different eye colours because I was retarded when creating her, so I changed to cat 2 years ago. I'm kind of attached to her right now, so I don't think I will change races anytime soon.

when? i really like final fantasy as a franchise but this game man, my inventory is cluttered with stuff i have absolutely no idea ill need or use ever
my equip is sitting at like level 62
why cant this game have a storage room for crafting mats, the arsenal ui is just shite in itself

abomination

please look forward to it

It's about to get way worse

>nobody post a screenshot of their character the entire thread
>femroe does as soon as it gets a bit of attention

>Mr Happy's podcast
>"Lore master" Ethys too retarded to understand MSQ
?????????????????

Attached: VicDance.webm (366x340, 1021K)

fucking hell user....feels like a drag about now

we have billions of over designed armor, and very little "basic" or "lightly" designed armors. (platemail)
so idk what you're talking about.
another spikey, overly colorful, or infernal fire alien armor, isnt something I want to keep seeing.
there's pretty much only 2 normal looking platemail armors in the game. the rest are just reskins of the same armor, or over designed to the point of either not mixing with anything else, or the body armor covers up so much, u cant really see hands/legs/feet, and the body piece is the only actual graphic u see. (while still being over designed)

What was the problem? Only thing he's good at is reading lore book and googling about the meaning of words.

Calm down, sperg. It was relevant to the topic.

Attached: 1566930012398.png (225x200, 86K)

It's always a gamble. Usually it's cats and lizards who attentionwhore first.

>some says femroes look nice
>OH MAN AN EXCUSE TO POST MY TRASHCAN OF A CHARACTER

The ARR story was pretty slow and is getting a full rework in 5.3 to be more inviting to new players.
Heavensward is where the story really picks up and gets good.
Stormblood's story was enjoyable for exploring distant new lands but was otherwise a bit diluted by dealing with 2 major rebellions at once with one suddenly becoming the focus over the other before rushing to resolve the first.
Shadowbringers is by far the best expansion story out of all of them. Its been received so well that its regarded as one of the best Final Fantasy stories in general. Definitely worth sticking out for this alone.

>Didnt make any connections between Zenos and what white hood said about Emet
>Thought all Scions got the echo
>Failed to realize the importance of Venat and Elidibus' sacrafice
>Didnt have any theories on who current Venat and Eldibus are
It made me angry. I like listening to some spoiler casts because I want to hear what other people think but fuck, it was so bad.

if this is real, finally.
a pink that isnt washed out, purple, or just magenta.

The two retainers you have is more than enough for gear, and I'd advise selling any materials you get (even if it's like 200 gil) just for the sake of making a small goose-egg for when you decide to craft or buy gear if needed later on. Once you meet Haurchefant the game picks up, then slows down for another 20 quests or so. Then you hit something called "Steps of Fate" and the game picks up for a long while, possibly an entire expansion depending how you feel about moogles.

Based. Elezen ironically make the best 2B's because everyone else is too small or too skinny.

Not even my character, I just saved this one from another thread because I liked it.

>lower your iLv for S tower.
NO, fuck you, choke on a dick. I'm tired of running that place

w2c a good chest that matches the rest of the neo-ishgardian healer set
It's so close to being a cool militaristic sch set

Ever since he got BTFO over Crystalman being G'raha he hasn't been the same

>some says femroes look nice
To be fair, this is a once in a lifetime event.

Old screenshot, but that's how I feel right now trying to clear this tier.

Attached: Untitled.png (493x284, 75K)

Attached: 1580668623676.jpg (431x450, 68K)

That was only intended for Ishgard though
Meanwhile you have NPCs whose canon aesthetic is Shuishi gear

I want fucking chat bubbles over player characters dammit

I'll never understand why people get so autistic about people posting their toons. Customization and playing dress up is a big part of mmos.

Attached: ffxiv_07232019_000411_234.png (1043x1080, 971K)

This is the person who thought Unukalhai Gaius secret child that had the Echo.

Storm Lieutenant's Jacket? It's undyeable though, hope you like red and black

I've been leaving when I get it recently, it's so fucking boring I would rather grind fates while I wait 30 minutes

nobody wants it to turn into a /vg/ thread

>go to a discord to try to learn
>no helpful information listed in text at all
>have to dm someone for information
Fucking why

Is this the best ffxiv related youtube channel? youtube.com/watch?v=YknrH0Ws8Es

>its begun
go ahead and delete it now janny, xivcucks just cant help themselves

youtu.be/qvlHN_mIFBY?t=37
People may not like Speakers podcast, but holy jesus fuck this Black and White starting section. Was the biggest fucking KINO BTFO ever. Ethys actually BTFO by them.

There's a constant stream of that on /vg/ if you want to post your OC don't steal. Yea Forums threads tend to talk more about games, mechanics and fights when it doesn't devolve into TRANNY WORLD WAR. Keep the two threads on their respective boards.

>nobody wants it to turn into a /vg/ thread
It won't if people could contain their autism and not sperg out when someone posts a single pic of their character.

I really want them to make the savage gear of the last tier unique again like they did for The Creator.

LAMPS, FUCKING LAMPS PAID OFF. THIS SHIT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY.

Yes. Very cute lala.

nobody can contain their autisim even if 100 people do all it takes is for one person to ruining everything for everyone

Never happening again. Be thankful Savage still has the unique fourth floor boss phase because they might take that too eventually

Look, fag. I can understand not wanting people to be RP'ing in the thread, but getting your panties in a bunch because someone posted one(1) pic that was relevant is peak autism.

huhu? im at lvl 60 msq user...

>all it takes is for one person to ruining everything for everyone
I can agree with that. If autists learned to shut the fuck up about the odd toon pic, there wouldn't be any problem.

think of it like this.
you look at him.
and move left/right.
after that, move back/forward.
(west/east. then North/South)

when u dodge the 1st one, ignore the path leading away from the center, only look at the new arrow for going back into the center.
in short, if you LOOK directly at the arrow pointing back into the field, you will now dodge in the same direction u did the 1st time.

aka, looking at ruby, if u dodged left, then the next time u dodge, you will look at him, and dodge left again (which is "forward" if you dont move the camera around)
(also think of it as ruby is north, u dodge west. if ruby is now east, you dodge north. but in both cases, u dodged to your left while facing him)

getting in a group is hard, but a full party of single digit grey parse players can clear it. (Someone linked their groups clear, with no one being above a 9 percentile)

It's really strange that people didn't think CT is going to be very relevant considering you can see it at the end of 1st trailer, but it gets cut off. Playebase might be autistic, but they weren't autistic enough to play the first trailer in slow motion

Attached: Capture.png (860x443, 680K)

It was YEARS ago, it was so out of peoples minds at that point and side stories have NEVER played a role into MSQ at that point.

The story gets WAY better once you get closer to HW (when the crystal braves shit goes down) and remains much better from then on out, but the actual gameplay loop never ever changes.
Quests are forever just walking from point A to point B and reading dialogue, then using the matchmaker to find 3 silent randos to rush through a monster hallway. Sometimes it's 7 randos.

If you want to enjoy FFXIV, you have to enjoy the side content, because the "main" game (the dungeons, combat, raiding, progression, etc) is all mediocre at best.

go back to your autism containment board, fag
nobody gives a shit how you dress-up your retarded character

>Tfw fully pentamelded 480 gear but i don't even do savage/ex content.

Attached: 1510639350071.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>Dark Souls
It's going to be Feast rewards won't it?

Attached: DkhAsKIXgAAPRv6.jpg (600x355, 66K)

Mostly just messed around in the character creator for the longest time before settling on male lala. All in all i'm pretty happy with it, with the exception of some gear pieces looking really squashed.

Attached: 1574897036417.png (1000x1416, 508K)

I don't agree with savage having a unique final phase personally. It severely cheapened fights like Exdeath and Kefka in the normal modes. Casual players are their biggest audience and to not have those fights as something they get to witness and experience in the game was just a dumb idea to me. I think they'd win more people over if they didn't hold back things like that.

I'm the polar opposite, I cleared e5s and e6s with shitty unmelded gear cobbled together to be able to match PF groups' ilvl requirements.

every savage raid group ive run with in each expansion has had 1-2. (Its the only time i use discord/voice chat)
side note, every time i make a joke, i add a smiley face, because ppl sperg out and think every joke is meant to insult them.
but because i joke a lot, everyone assumes im a girl until i get into voice chat, where they always go "OMG user, we thought u were a girl!!1!"
in my experience, guys/girls use smilies just as much/little as eachtoher.
but guess i cant joke OR try to make it obvious im joking.

Going for more of a green/gold/black palette.
Every time I try to make glams I end up gravitating towards the archaeoskin jackcoat.

Are other MMO has same content lumbo like XIV?
>run EX 1-10 times
>savages for 3 months
>ocean fishing is trash
And this content is instanced. I literally stay in Limsa all time. You know grinding monsters in MH is even more fun.

Attached: 1570659992133.jpg (2591x3624, 552K)

ive met the warrior of darkness now so yeah

Why don't you just curb your autism and not sperg out anytime someone posts a pic of their toon for whatever reason? 2 people posted pics. It didn't lead to a flood of avatarfagging. The thread hasn't turned into ERP. Just shut the fuck up.

Is the baldesion aresenal soloable? I really want the kirin osode.

Why are all the best things in the game locked to PvP

>Quests are forever just walking from point A to point B and reading dialogue, then using the matchmaker to find 3 silent randos to rush through a monster hallway. Sometimes it's 7 randos.
Where's the joy of exploring?

Pretty much
Every MMO is running the same-
>Stay in Limsa all the time

Opinion discarded

If anything because the last phases on normal is just the same stuff rotating for 5 minutes.

no it is not

No it wasn't, but thanks for confirming you're a HWbabby.

Hurry up and finish it.

Theres actually a fuckton of them. You can even tell them apart from other players because they're specially braindead when doing content.

>Opinion discarded
Limsa has best AH locations and ocean fishing is here. West side Limsa is best

What about with 3 people?

Lots of women in the game. If you see a catslut wearing a gaudy pink leopard bikini then it's likely they're a woman.

attention seeking trannies belong on /vg/, go back

Attached: 1582501360085.png (484x416, 329K)

Limsa is a furry convention with only melee players

It gives an incentive to try savage raids, and rewards those that do with unique mechanics
20% of the population clear savage raids, why not give them like 5% more content?

user, if they wanted to make Sylvanas a villain they would had done it in BFA. Blizzard thinks they're too smart trying to subvert the expectations so it wouldn't lead to Garrosh 2.0.
Besides their lead writer is a Sylvanasfag so I guarantee you they're going to pull a Kerrigan and make her had been in the right all along turning her into a god to protect Azeroth.

I decided to skip BFA entirely and play FFXIV instead. Been having fun but I fucking hate lalafels.

Attached: 1581362801970.jpg (802x802, 81K)

I feel like you're trying to trick me.

Attached: 1581689719769.jpg (456x720, 49K)

You could literally just look at the first picture of Exarch and see it was G'raha.

Attached: 1563228895250.png (1902x859, 423K)

I no idea how US servers looks like. It's fine one my dc. There is some RP cats but a lot of times shout chat is redpilled as fuck

>20% of the population clear savage raids
lol

oddly enough ive always had the opposite.
mr only RP knight with his helmet on always pushes shit numbers.
Edgey anime tank, or naked tanks run good numbers, and actually do mechanics well.

At enrage. Going in tomorrow to hopefully kill it. WISH ME LUCK LADS

Imagine crafting 1k 2nd tier pots and selling them for 3k each. Is it bots because I can't imagine doing that even with macros just for 3mil.

Beyond based. Best part of Ala Mhigo.

That lalafell said she was 18, be cool

Not him, but my FC leader female(female) wears bikini and helmet.

Tbh EX, ultimates and BA are best content. I would prefer to see Eureka style area bosses and BA instead of savages.

This. Girls wear the girliest slutgear and the elaborate formalwear.

DAMN

>picture of estinien
based wonder what the fuck hes doing now
>picture of aymeric
fuck those gil digging fujos.

Yes.

Attached: 1581298639620.png (1779x919, 100K)

I like Savages too in this expansion.
>Stormblood savages
>boss does mechanics until 50%
>everything else is just a repition
Jesus fucking christ Stormblood is easily the worst expansion of this game

This isn't true at all.

So what makes WAR the worst tank?

>call every person with a female character him/he
>they don't even try to correct me

Attached: 1571551560715.jpg (2296x2464, 285K)

GAS THE NON-SPROUTS

the fujos are keeping this game profitable and you WILL respect their horrendous tastes

>Meanwhile this is the aesthetic that was actually intended for the game.

Attached: 380px-Model-Cotton_Sugarloaf_Hat-Male-Hyur.png (380x591, 76K)

Hey bro, you cleared and that's what matters.

in another game, sadly
it's so depressing seeing beautiful locations like the dravanian hinterlands and there being absolutely nothing to discover

Mind you, I might have been absolutely spoiled by GW2's level design. The maps there are packed to the brim with detail and things to find and do, it's just a shame that GW2's reward and gameplay loop has become so fucking korean lately.

eureka levels are different from actual levels, you'll need a big group for it

Really, Hello World 2 was at around 50% and then only repetition, such a trashy fight for the last savage fight of the expansion.

The desire for big fat numbers.

>someone calls you him/he and you correct them
>HURRR YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN KILL YOURSELF TRANNY HURRRRR
yeah i'm gonna go ahead and say nobody wants to deal with your autistic spergouts

>Meanwhile this is the aesthetic that was actually intended for the game.

Attached: 200214150409.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I recently started playing xi since its on sale, and that game feels great to just run around and go hit shit. I wondered into an orc village cave thingy and had a blast just seeing what was in there.

Attached: 1519846484744.png (1020x1020, 773K)

t.ranny

AYMERIC SCHEMED PATRICIDE AND BECAME LEADER OF HIS NATION. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>all those TEA clears
>even tho TEA is easily the hardest Ultimate ever released
Apparently people really sucked at emnity management

Does your server have any local memes?

Ishgard ... home

Attached: 1581788661292.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Came back to Odin after a few years of not playing and found out it was apparently full of /xivg/ players. I guess that qualifies it as one big meme?

Attached: 1582927018461.jpg (1024x864, 124K)

No, they just got better at cheating.

cant wait to get a house and fill it with middie maids and my own hildas

>he doesn't understand how difficulty works
It's third ultiamte.

>mfw this thread actually reached 400 replies while all previous got deleted
Is he really that easily deceived?

Attached: 1563078329190.jpg (529x346, 56K)

Where do I find ff14 porn ?

Attached: 1565381645819.gif (352x240, 460K)

internet janitors that work for free aren't exactly known for being smart

It never stops amazing me how gullible people can get. Like, everybody else in my FC thinks our leader is a girl, because he's got a female character and posts emoticons and adds dumb "tehehe!" shit to chat comments. But I swear, no real female human being spends time autistically analyzing gear upgrades, skill rotations, and raid performance like he does.

PLAY BLM

Attached: 1583072959710.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>decide to try biggest mmo in the world (ffxiv)
>register trial and download 40 gb
>create character
>intro cinematic
>cutscene
>cutscene
>cutscene
>cinematic
>cutscene
>finally can talk to npc
>quest is to talk to some other npc
>cutscene
>cutscene
>alf+f4 and uninstall

Attached: 20140212003413!Kessex_Hills_loading_screen.jpg (150x56, 4K)

How would you compare the playstyle of BRD and MCH?
I can't decide which one to level up.

Nerd girls do. Most aren't the "tehe" type though.

One of these days, he will show his true colors. I don't trust that smile.

>Lv1-15
meh its ok~ i guess
>Lv20
almost picking up
>Lv21-35
omg please kill me
>Lv35-40
...more side quests? please no... oh wait, this is actually pretty interesting...
>Lv41-44
O M G please do anything interesting
>Lv45
here we go, the story is finally starting!
>46-49
why is there no story?!
>Lv50
it took so long, i dont even fucking care anymore!
>Lv50 "patches"
oh boy more fetch quests
>Lv50 "later 30% of the patches"
it took so long to get interesting do I even care? (ok its actually entertaining finally... only took 70 filler quests)
>Lv51 EXPANSION (Heavensward)
oh yeah. filler quests... great way to start the expansion.
>L55+
ok finally the story is getting more interesting than it has ever been.
>Lv60 "Patches"
mostly decent, but a bit all over the place.
>Lv61+ EXPANSION (Stormblood)
filler quests again...
>Lv70 "Patches"
First patch is boring filler quests, but slowly builds up to a decent plot, which introduces the expansion.
>Lv71-79 EXPANSION (Shadowbringers)
omg, more fetch quests... well at least these are some of the best fetch quests offered, but still boring most of the time.
>Lv79-80 ending
OMFG that just blew the 1st expansion out of the water with that ending alone. The rest of the game could be absolute trash, and this ending justifies it all.

my reaction through it all.

>BRD
Kinda fun.
>MCH
Not fun at all.

wow has better endgame and more cosmetic customization than FF14. Also the environments in FF14 are soulless af.

Based. Male leaders >>>>>> the girls that run the 3 original city states

I like big and muscular but not walking tank big and muscular. Highlander is barring the eyebrows practically perfect for me.

It's very dangerous as it risks rping as them and becoming /vg/.

I am content since I got the dalmasca top but I really wanted Vaan's outfit from Ridorana, and I expect I won't get it due to queue cheesing. That and running it 31 times and it dropped once.

>he didn't buy a story skip
>he didn't buy a lvl 70 potion for multiple jobs
>he didn't pay someone to level to 80
>he didn't buy his savage clear

It's like you don't even want to play the game. It's your own damn fault.

They may try to imitate what male players do, but they do it only for attention and approval, not because they genuinely care.

Thank you for your service

WoW basically has infinite relevant content though in comparison.

>no teamcraft discord
yikes user

then everyone clapped

you wont find anything good unless you like see catgirl futa oc's

This is nothing new, Blizzard has done this since the 90s, stealing Warhammer ideas.

At least watch some 1.0 cutscenes or go look around at NPCs in ARR cities.

>balance started deleting crafting datamines
They really forced me to go there.

Ruby Weapon weapon or fully melded Neo-Ishgard weapon. What's better? Want to know if I should bother with Ruby Weapon after I got my dragon.

>Not fun at all
It's fun when i get to push drill

Attached: 1582329248660.jpg (1080x997, 55K)

Ruby.

>Oh no not exposition and world building in my RPG

lmeow

youtube.com/watch?v=s0bE4wSOe78
this is going to play soon in 5.3. someones gonna die.

Drop your trousers.

Attached: 67546543634345345.jpg (914x1200, 457K)

Ruby

>highlanders have the best model and proportions
>you have to chose the face of either a hobo, an old man or the one that everybody else uses, including all the thirsty faggots with their slut glams

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Generally weapon damage beats substats every time.

nomuras such a retard.

ALWAYS the one with more raw damage. It's that easy.

Lips not big enough.

I'm not wearing any

Attached: 1581884816707.png (592x631, 352K)

don't kid yourself, wow removed all its soulful environments in cata and hasn't made anything soulful since

Because I wanted to make a little cute thing.
>but they're ugly
Well I don't think so so fuck off

play BLU.

Attached: a8a2b2e00792df1d67412c2b5f261c43.png (1032x728, 847K)

>spoiler
It's not. The only /xivg/ FCs that are alive are Zone and Core on Balmung and Cute on Odin.

Drop them!

Attached: 34543345435345345.jpg (1138x1176, 123K)

Why not?

Attached: 1581280687058.jpg (500x571, 30K)

now you can resell that shit and make some money

but it literally does in /vg/
sadly when no Yea Forums thread is up, i go there, and everything is fine until someone starts posting
>"heres me doing /wave"
next post
>"heres me doing /sit"
next post
>"now here's me doing /cheer"
with 5 other anons trying to compete, flooding the thread with all the same emotes and glamour we've seen billions of times over.

i used to think it was odd how mad ppl got, but just seeing the /vg/ threads makes u realize why they get so mad.

>Play a "job" you can't use in actual content
No thanks

>the fucking lamps

Attached: oh nono.jpg (327x316, 21K)

ahahahahhahaha
no it fucking doesn't
goddamn everyone thinks E6S ends after Conflag Strike then have no fucking idea how to do the final tether set + air bump

Attached: blufever.jpg (1024x1024, 281K)

varis- sama....

It's like WAR, where the class only becomes fun during a brief window every 40+ seconds, and then it's back to falling asleep.

thats why i liked O3S so much, the fight kept doing new things. (it also made it a fuck ton easier than every other fight in the game for me, since i was never confused as to which part i was watching repeat. i literally found it easier than susano. couldnt understand how ppl could fuck up O3S so much, and why raid groups would be stuck on it so long.)

I didn't say it gets easy, I said it gets better.
I'll take people wiping after conflag over people fucking up their spears or killing the entire party with donuts.

>chain-saw
cut ability or did he mean air anchor?

infinite dailies

Where is your morbol mount?

This, I want some more simple armors.
Pic related, I used this (lvl 49 crafted armor) for a long time

Attached: Model-Altered_Cobalt_Cuirass-Male-Hyur.png (503x782, 270K)

the fact the "localization" team decided to call it WAR instead of its FF5 name "Berserker".
It would be a great tank if it werent for that small issue.

Yeah, the faces like most other races suffer from that, though I think some races are better off with 3 out 4 good (any have all 4 good?). Everyone is either Ilberd or the other one. I am fortunate that I don't see many highlanders, don't see many who are as dark as mine or who go for the same Near Eastern aesthetic. I was sad to see how good a mod that gives the ilberd face beard to mine is. It'd really pull together the look.

I'd love for 6.0 to have no new races, not even femgars (much as they'd be cool) and male viera and instead unlock horns/beards/ect. from faces, maybe add 2 more faces per race.

Attached: Reminds me of those Medieval miniatures where Muhammads face is just fire.jpg (734x1018, 597K)

THE LAMPS

Lickable tummy

not the other guy but more like infinite things to grind, MOGS MOUNTS CHEEVOS, that have accumulated over the past 15 years
helps that they get worse and worse with making things a grind to get, see the model w mount and its bullshit rng

What's it called in JP user? Go on, tell us.

Helping Curious George get his dick wet

I use High Mythrite now and then. It's fully dyeable too.

Attached: 354543534345345543435.jpg (640x873, 54K)

when i play BLM i never know when to use sharpcast. it's really hard to weave oGCDs as a BLM

Should i buy an apartment?

Use it for Thunder during Umbral or use it for Fire during Astral if you need more leeway to deal with mechanics.

nothing wrong with being a bro wingman.

If you want. If you're part of an FC, you can just buy a room for 200k less.

yes.

It's pretty cozy and 500k is peanuts.

Attached: 1572609539682.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

The prevailing theory is that BLUfever was working on art/assets because ShB DID add a chainsaw but it's for CRP.

This what the most magical time to be here

Are there any fellowships that aren't trash?
I joined one for running old content that had over 800 members and it turned out the leaders didn't read any posts and you had to join their discord.

Better than an FC room. I remember hearing about an FC leader preventing members from entering the FC house. You can't leave an FC unless you demolish the FC room you have. So these people were stuck. Wonder if they changed it?

In all fairness we actually are dealing with Gaius' secret children now.

ok but theyll never be girls lol

its stupid padding. who cares. weapons were a mistake.

it's piss easy to play

Good choice.

that's based tho

Do Ryne minion and the orchestrion roll not drop in savage? Do I seriously need to go grind normal for them?

If only she didn't have to be revived with ultimate Sylvanas Plot Armor™

The minion does, not sure about the roll.

Which isn't even remotely related to Unukalhai. How the fuck do you even arrive at the conclusion that he's Gaius's secret Ala Mhigan bastard child?

Yes. Get dunked on savage cuck.

It was worth rewatching some 3.0 series stuff. Like Elidibu's already having voiced lined at the end of the 3.0 msq and Ardbert using his glowy white axe attack to end the Ascian on the First in 3.1.

Does it matter where i get it?

You forget Knight had to be renamed to "Paladin" due to Dark Knight upgrading to Knight in FF4, which sounds confusing.
So FF4 DRK upgrades to PLD instead.

Warrior becoming Knight in prior FFs isnt the same job as the Warrior that Berserker is.
But due to this difference in the English versions, the consistency should be Berserker.
Also given the lore of WAR being directly tied to going berserk.

It was more ok in FFXI where theres no lore about going berserk, but its misleading, as ppl associate Warrior with the Fighter job of FF1.
But they arent the same job, despite having the same name.
Warrior and Berserker are the same, but the job of localization should be consistency with the prior FF titles.
Its clearly focused in both lore, and its burst phase, to being a berserker.
Regardless if its called Senshi or not in Japanese.
This wasnt about translations, but "Localizations" which is why i literally quoted it in the prior post.

user, this might be crazy, but i think the devs do that so that you play pvp, which is unpopular.

I notice that in this whole autistic post, you didn't once tell us what XIV's Warrior job is called in Japanese.

Girls like Mist apartments the most, but not otherwise.

>as ppl associate Warrior with the Fighter job of FF1
Post proof that more people actually think this and that it's not just your autistic ramblings

No wonder, when the guy who made that fight left the team after ucob savage fights took a nosedive in SB.

Was a TaruTaru while being the baby, as in youngest, and shortest member of my group so Male Lala it was.

hi town guard can you please direct me to the lancers guild

>Regardless if its called Senshi or not in Japanese.
its called Senshi.

The "Waria" job in FF1 was called Fighter, and then correctly called "Warrior" in the remakes.

Waria and Senshi are not the same jobs.

I picked viera because they're tall and brown but recently switched to femroe because they're taller and I'm tired of seeing fucking bunnies everywhere that are ugly as fuck

you know, that's kinda weird if you think about it. because cyella was the shadowkeeper and she definitely didn't get axed.

>its called Senshi.
Oh, I see. So it's not a localization problem and you're being an autistic faggot?

Is it fun?

don't you feel bad about murdering Gaius's children?

>kill group, have patience
What kind of patience do you have to have to stick around with a group that won't beat enrage?

AHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU YOSHI GIVE ME LITERALLY ANYTHING BESIDES CRYSTAL TOWER

Attached: 1571934717475.jpg (1280x1157, 300K)

>People associate warrior with fighter due to the mistranslation of a single version of a a single game in a franchise with dozens and dozens of entries
Yeah okay autist

>dumb ass lizards
no,i only wish they were lalafell

Haven't played bard but MCH is fun cause it's fast

no i thought it a stupid plot to do whatever they're trying to do with gaius and same with WoL being angry surprised at him again.

I feel you man. I wish nier happened more often. It's an actual fun raid. Or Ivalice raids.

What a dumb idea

No. Fuck lizardfags, exterminate them all.

Attached: file.png (687x815, 436K)

I'm still angry at Gaius, and his children are little shits, so I couldn't really give a fuck.

>Have a pretty good grasp on every combat job's rotation or priorities for combat.
>Try to look up info about them for the current patch.
>Everywhere just says to join the balance discord for further information.

I'm not registering with some dumbass discord server just to find out how to optimally play my job, until then, I'm just going to reverse engineer rotations from FFlogs.

FUCK ZENOS AND FUCK HYDAELYN

You can definitely keep full uptime while kiting the bird. It's a bit harder during thunderstorm but nothing impossible.

Nier is pretty long but I at least have abilities and have to use my brain if only a little, I almost never get ivalice

3rd add is such a fucking pain in the ass, jesus christ. Especially playing GNB. I want to kill myself my dude.

i'm glad we have the option to still be angry at him even if we have to work with him

Hydaelyn isn't evil.

i literally explained why it is a localization problem, since a completely different job is called Warrior (The Waria job of FF1)
Waria=/=Senshi despite how at 1st glance a quick translation might seem that way.
Waria can only be translated as Warrior.
Senshi can be translated as Warrior, Soldier, Guard, Fighter, Combatant, etc, as its too generalized.
So if a classic FF job is called Warrior, (and is the starter job for Knight/Paladin) and another is called "Generic Combat soldier" you shouldnt translate it with the same name as the knight.

If you want accurate translation, then "Soldier" is more accurate.
But it doesnt quite give a barbaric tone, which is why they picked warrior, despite barbarian being available (along with berserker)
(They also didnt go with barbarian, due to calling the bestmen barbarians in japanese, but we didnt get that translation either, so by your logic, it should be fine to call it barbarian)

same for Zodiark.

Wrong. He must needs be destroyed.

Your method is what’s after the balance discord. I’m not sure why people think it’s one way or another. balancecord is for starting out if you don’t know shit, then comes studying the encounter and fflogs. You can skip step one if you can apply learning and math yourself.

hey nippon guy what does SOLDIER translate into from ff7?

don't believe ascian lies. only light can bring balance

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

So you're telling me, that if game #1 in a series has a job called "Warrior", that literally no one else is going to see a future game in the same series (FF11 or FF14) and think the job "Warrior" is a completely different job, and not related at all?

I didnt think I had to actually explain something this basic to you, which is why i didnt bother in the prior post, and just told u the names of the jobs.

how well did that work on the 1st you fucking mong

fuck zodiark!

Attached: 1582164910822.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>Fighter is translated as Warrior in all later releases
>Senshi can be translated as Warrior
>it was called Warrior in FFXI
So it's not a localization problem and you're just being an autistic faggot because you've convinced yourself that Warrior and Fighter are different jobs.

Attached: 11.png (636x245, 21K)

>So you're telling me, that if game #1 in a series has a job called "Warrior", that literally no one else is going to see a future game in the same series (FF11 or FF14) and think the job "Warrior" is a completely different job, and not related at all?

Yes thats exactly what i'm fucking saying. Do you really think that everybody who plays ffxiv has played or even seen the original translated version of FF1? Because if so you're a fucking idiot

I just wish I had a baseline target dummy rotation to leave the fundamentals to later modify and apply to actual combat. Learning directly from fights doesn't help as much long term vs learning the theoretical maximum DPS rotation, though it' usually sufficient for getting through a single encounter.

Information that could easily be a forum post somewhere being hidden away is simply infuriating.

MYSTERY NIGGAS
MOMMA NIGGAS
COOMING NIGGAS
TRANNIE NIGGAS

FUCK HYDAELYYYYN

Attached: 435435435345353535.jpg (2047x1464, 449K)

>Waria
>Senshi
>must be the same job
one uses berserk, and the other uses holy magic, hmm i wonder... i think dark knight must also be the same job too.

no shit, i explained this already. or do u not understand how translation works? (much less localization, the real focus of the debate)

>one uses berserk, and the other uses holy magic
Fighter/Warrior (the same job) doesn't use holy magic. Knight does.

what's a good place to discuss lore?
the forums are pretty dead and I already read all the reddit posts

I just finally finished the Ixal up, how long is it going to take me to do the rest of the ARR beast tribes considering that for the next week or so I'll be doing the Qitari as well?

These threads.

Here just avoid stormblood autists and WHIRRRRING up zodairk so wol can whiiirrr hydaelyn. that guys a dumb nigga.

and not but actually leddit

Attached: 1561004797813.jpg (250x133, 7K)

so now you're willing to believe there's a distinguishing feature between the jobs? hopefully you're a different user, otherwise your reply doesnt make sense. (This reply was using their own logic, not actually the logic i believe in. I view Red Mage different from Red Wizard, etc)

here is an example how soldier, warrior, and combatant all have different words in japanese, but yet fall under senshi. (you even used google translate, but didnt bother looking into it any further.)

Attached: senshi.png (704x348, 13K)