Why do so many devs put Black People music in their games...

Why do so many devs put Black People music in their games ? why can't western devs have original music that isn't complete cringe ?

Attached: NIGGERSOCIETY.jpg (680x1019, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD3ylxcTomE
archive.org/details/youtube-l4ua7Rz_4Zs
twitter.com/Hideki_Naganuma/status/1227998344259096576?s=19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_guitar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_folk_music
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/29/1566293314290.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1564/10/1564102902293.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/49/1566490046476.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/93/1566938809293.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:West_African_musical_instruments
youtube.com/watch?v=ePypW6n1egQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sYCGWdlzKwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk bro, rap is fucking huge. bring back the rock music

Because black music is infinitely better. But of course you will have taste this shit if you think black music is only about the garbage rap we have to put up with nowadays.

thats what they should do bring back rock music, im tired of this fucking normie ass rap music invading gaming.

run nigga run.

Black music is superior

Rap is the only black people music the white man can't straight up steal.

You stole doo-wop, blues and rock n roll

Let rap fucking die and BRING DISCO BACK!

You ever played Black Ops 2 on the Plaza map where the club had "Try it out" blasting which was an overloaded dubstep Skrillex track and you didn't like dubstep to begin with but somehow it was fitting despite of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=oD3ylxcTomE

That garbage jungle music is "cool".

>highest selling rap artist of all time
>he's white

stay mad mud duck

No. And that's somehow even worse.

What the fuck are you talking about

before rap music was normie rock music was normie.

Rock comes from black people too. And jazz.

Came to say this. You can't blame the fact that they came up with better stuff and musicians are taking inspiration from good music.

and science and shit
we wuz

I mean, it's true. But you should not say it.

>Don't say the truth

name ONE rapper that doesn't have jewish writers and producers making their music

Kill yourself

I thought whites were superior in everything what happened?

>black music is infinitely better

Attached: 1522659480357.gif (227x224, 12K)

Your mom lmao

eminem would distrack u so hard that you would shove your own head into a toilet and stay there for hours

your post implies rap is good
it's not

Lil' Dicky, because he's already jewish so he needs actual black people. Check mate, motherfucker.

Rock does not come from black people. The forms of music that rock came from, were inspired by people like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, of which only the rolling stones had any kind of inspiration from black people and the blues.

Attached: A270B3F1-F112-4699-8CB2-8BFCCFF86202.jpg (235x235, 13K)

Who fucking cares? Stop playing GTAs

BEATLES INVENTED MUSIC

MF DOOM

>he says that despite the fact that the most popular rapper is a fucking white dude
oh no no no

>Only GTA has rap music

>The forms of music that rock came from, were inspired by people like the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, of which only the rolling stones had any kind of inspiration from black people and the blues.
this is awful bait and you should feel awful for posting it

I’m gonna guess this is some kind of meme, but it’s true that rock came from the beatles and rolling stones, as well as other people like them.

Chuck Berry, bub.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

The guitar is a european invention. So are brass instruments.

Because it's the most PC music available that has been propagandized for decades. And I do mean politically correct, in the mainstream at least.

Meanwhile entire genres of music and subcultures from history are scrubbed from online services...
archive.org/details/youtube-l4ua7Rz_4Zs

Why do you live in our society?

Attached: ESCAPE FROM THE SOCIETY.png (640x480, 659K)

twitter.com/Hideki_Naganuma/status/1227998344259096576?s=19
Hideki knows what's up.

Attached: 7426616D-0406-41A2-BE3E-4DEADEE588E9.png (534x369, 95K)

Aquire ears

Uhhh ackually....

Attached: John_Music.png (1337x769, 498K)

>Anthony Fantano fans in this thread
Imagine not only having to have your opinions validated by an E-Celeb, but also have your opinion on something as subjective as music be based around identity politics.

Based italian pedo poster

>how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.
Fucking kek. Something strike a nerve with you, buddy?

Attached: BF999DE5-EF77-4D3C-8610-204766EEA9AE.jpg (480x480, 80K)

Modern guitar comes from a black man too.

it's Yea Forums copypasta

It didn't though. Rock has its roots in black music, that is established fact. It's just that stormniggers are eternally butthurt about the fact that RAC is, in essence, black music.

Are those the people who are screaming against the beatles in this thread?

The Beatles were inspired by Chuck Berry

Holy shit I love this dude.

I feel like the contributions blacks have made to music are greatly exaggerated. Whites are the ones who made all those instruments so they were making music for ages. With that being said, music that blacks made must have inherently been influenced by what white artists were already doing.

surpised this thread is still up

Attached: 4234.gif (680x1019, 922K)

Fantano > You

I'm trying to find a song from this band that I found like 1 year.

Absolutely scrubbed. Incredible.

Liberals are such fucking idiots preaching about "equality" and "fairness" when their corporate masters are book burning to protect their little minds from even hearing the alternative.

Attached: 1561815826507.jpg (460x271, 19K)

Attached: thehebrews.png (543x417, 512K)

This is your brain on identity politics

That has nothing to do with what I just said and in fact further backs up the point I made earlier.

Depends on the content. It didnt work for the Doom Eternal TV spot but the MK11 trailer was kickass.

Because it's popular. If Post-Avant Jazzcore was what is in and clogging up the charts, you'd hear that in all the games and trailers.

VIDEO GAMES BITCHES

Attached: 1548245873428.gif (447x447, 1.23M)

And nothing of value was lost.

You claimed only the Rolling Stones were inspired by previous black musicians but Chuck Berry is fucking black

Rock is shit anyway, I couldnt care less about who came up with it

EPONA N SHIT

Even most of japanese composers like it the most like hideki naganuma.

dadrock is trash and so is niggerbop

get your greasy hands off rock

You and every other person who complains about this shit every second on Yea Forums just needs to get together and make your own games already so that I don't have to see your constant whining.

No one ever said that. We just said it's better

They prefer to cry about how they were called "entitled" instead.

Sum peoples just don't like niggers u know?

Cope, dubstep is trash too

Lmao rock does not come from blacks. It's the other way around, all black music before rap came from whites. Jazz, blues, everything they had, was inspired by classical music, and so was rock. Blacks would have never progressed beyond randomly banging on bongo drums without white people and our instruments.
The guitar, the saxophone, and every single other western instrument was invented by white, European people.

I think we can all agree that Alternative is the best music genre, right fellow alternativechads?

Attached: 3EB716B7-F578-42EF-8416-FF5CA8E5BA7E.png (890x892, 1.19M)

What music have whites ever "stolen"? It's the other way around, you negroids stole white music and just pretended you invented it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_guitar

Adolph Rickenbacker and George Beauchamp were not black, user, and blacks derived "jazz" and "rock" , that you claim they invented wholesale, from American folk music, which included Europeans, Africans, and Native Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_folk_music

Attached: 1539078051012.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

Attached: 1582842351464.jpg (1080x1440, 256K)

False. It literally comes from Europe. Blacks have never invented any other instruments than the Bongo drum.

This is your brain on denial of history

And yet they improved all of it

I don't see the issue, whether it was created by black people or not at first. niggers dont predominantly use it at this point.

That's a common lie spouted by Jews such as yourself. But there exists no black rock music from before the first white rock artists. The first white rock artists were the first rock music in the world, just a fact. And no amount of kvetching about it is going to change the truth, Chaim.
Even every single instruments the blacks ever used to make their "black music" was a European instrument, and all black music such as jazz and blues and disco - it was all made by imitating white music.

>spaces before question marks
Why can't ESL faggots learn how punctuation works?

>If I say the exact opposite of the truth loud enough, frequently enough, retards will believe and parrot my falsehoods!

You don't seem to understand that being inspired by some other genre has fucking nothing at all to do with the fact that the first rock artists ever were white.
Your statements are as ridiculous and Jewish as saying that classical music was invented by the ancient Romans because the German composers were inspired by Roman Christian hymns or something.
See how fucking retarded you are?

>Whites are the ones who made all those instruments so they were making music for ages
Making the tools does not mean you made all the art itself.

>jews have tried to push blacks into society through entertainment media for literally over a century
>weez invented all da popular music yo
Yikes. Lmao.

It's a mega yikes if you think blacks are popular in entertainment for reasons other than Jewish influence as part of some Kalergi-adjacent plan.

This is the truth right here.
It is pretty obvious all black music is just imitation of the white mans music, using white mans instruments, considering whites already had invented those instruments hundreds of years earlier and been making music with them for that long.
Monkey see monkey do.

Based

rap is shit

This is your brain on identity politics.

imagine using yikes as much as you did in the space of 2 sentences. pity (you)

Yes that is how Jews operate. Thankfully people such as myself will continue to speak the truth.

> says the man who clams rock is the invention of a black man
user...

It teaches the truth? I guess you're a huge fan of identity politics then huh, after all the truth is always a good thing.

Its pretty good, nearly got me to respond.

What games even have rap music? The only thing I can think of is a playlist in a sports game or a radio. Hell even rock is rare, 99% are some genre of electronic or orchestral.

People who're caught up in identity politics do think it is truth. The issue is, it's not. It's tribalism, and you've succumbed to it.

> game with a prominent city setting
> not having rap in the soundtrack
just sounds like you hate black people

Attached: 1582675721087.png (793x665, 72K)

"Identity politics" is a purely useless term. The fact is life is too complex to form conclusions in politics based on individual analyse of every event/object. You end up generalizing and categorizing.

You're not smart. You're not knowledgeable. You're an idiot too scared of holding actual beliefs.

It's kind of funny even. I am not even the user that said that they invented anything despite still thinking they improved it as a fact and that their music is better. You gotta be really naive to think that waay back then, when most black people and woman were highly marginalized groups, had their way in anything and much less in proper education. It's easy like that.

*AHEM*
Despite being only 5% of the world's population white males represent 90% of all cuckolds worldwide, making white males the #1 biggest cucks in the world.

And their favorite method of getting cucked is through black men.
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/29/1566293314290.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1564/10/1564102902293.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/49/1566490046476.jpg
s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1566/93/1566938809293.jpg

death grips is the only "rap" I like and no I'm not a mega fan like most of the fanbase. I just like how their songs change over time and are more like emotional journeys than most.

>From a serious art because muh critics.

Critics are always the worst contrarians.

I can't think in a single example either, lol. I can think of plenty of games that were inspired clearly by the black music movement era but rap only few and probably something to suit specific settings or characters.

Attached: 1564574647185.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Attached: spengler negro dances.jpg (877x322, 156K)

I haven't played a game with that kind of music, maybe it's your choice of games?

Lil B(ased G O D)

its easier to convert lower iq people into customers

Based. Fuck white people (some of you are alright tho).

I don't remember too many games I've played recently that had jazz or hip hop in it.

I thought that he was talking about TV ads.

Face it Jethro, NOBODY is including country music into a real game that isn't Let's Sing Country.

Black guy here...this is pretty cringe.

Identity politics is a very useful term. It's true that life is so complicated, we cannot always base our actions on accurate and detailed analysis of every aspect (at least not yet). Therefore, some categorization and simplification is necessary. The issue is what categories we use and which simplifications are legitimate. Those used in identity politics are not, and that is why identity politics is useful as a term to describe politics that are retarded.

You mistake rejection of oversimplification as cowardice.

And also an inbred hick with a guitar screaming incomprehensibly while high off his ass on moonshine and oxy doesn't constitute music.

how do we stop it?

Attached: 1551690540212.png (1019x585, 278K)

Oh, I read games, so I didn't even really think of the ads too much. I do remember hearing shitty covers of old pop and rock songs as well as garbage rap songs sometimes. Not sure why people feel like they have to butcher songs like that and then put it on TV in order to somehow make buyers want their stuff. It just makes me not want to get it instead.

Das ist ein bissl Cringe, Brudi

I mistake nothing.

If tomorrow people decided it important to ban apples and oranges then there may develop some term to join apples and oranges into a single group. The fact that apples and oranges then share an identity that is attacked doesn't change anything.

Your understanding of reality is weak and pathetic.

tldr

ur mom gay

>western civilization seeks to treat savages as equals and will be ruined for it

Chuck Berry is literally a rock artist, you fucking brainlet

>he thinks it isnt
youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc

Attached: 1583026249883.gif (480x320, 718K)

Rap is just niggas talking shit over samples taken from older, better music genres. I can't believe you fell for it.

Are these people and their ilk really that stupid? Writing all that malarkey... They hate blacks so much that they need to twist the truth in order to justify their irrational hatred. It's an obsession at this point.

Attached: 1583001807129.jpg (750x562, 49K)

good thing I didn't waste my time reading then

>western civilization seeks to treat savages as equals and will be ruined for it
Funny how these men could predict the future. We're not even half the men they were. Fuck.

I have the exact same opinion, it's shit. Listen to disco or something else instead

...Did you even read the entire thing first?

is this also a Yea Forums copypasta

Have sex. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:West_African_musical_instruments

Sonic Adventure 2

You evidently don't know what the term identity politics means. Perhaps you should try not to simplify and categorize reality more than is necessary.

It's a good thing the US didn't actually do that and the CIA flooded drugs into black neighborhoods to break down the social order because Nixon hated blacks.

>Nixon hated blacks
i think you mean LBJ

>Did you even
I did. First image is basically
>shits fucked breh
>usury
>party like idiots
>women becoming whores
>make fun of the straight laced
>the ruling classes are at fault too
>conclusion: decadence
Second image
>the west lost it's power to influence the outside through culture first and force second
>lost control of asia, just like kissinger bemoaned

What i don't get is the last sentence. Class struggle and race struggle to put an end to white people. Did this guy predict anti white racism/genocide from 1933?

The trailer fucking sucked and was given the appropriate response. Get over it, Resetard.

>anti white genocide

Identity politics is a meaningless term centrists apply to people they don't like in between talking about their national identity.

>implying ANYONE has actually liked Blacks outside of Obama.

Here's the 411 for you, cupcake. No politician likes Black people. They cause 80% of the crime, and show no sign of ever improving. They have low IQ and make obnoxiously stupid arguments. When you argue back, they just get louder and dumber. Everywhere they become a majority in turns to shit and drives property value down - because they don't take care of their own homes or communities. Despite being mostly Democrats - many of them tend to despite faggots and homosexuality, which is literally becoming problematic for Liberals' plans of globalization.

But because they happen to hold a semi-large presence in major cities within swing states - including Ohio and Florida - they keep getting their asses kissed. Hell they'll give them free rides to Harvard-fucking-University purely on affirmative action (race quota filling) - and they'll STILL complain and demand a separate graduation 'cuz dey don know how we iz strugglin ya herd?'

If you can read at or above a 5th grade level, you are officially smarter than 80% of the Basketball-American population in the USA.

No, it's the term for politics that see everything through the incredibly opaque lens of race, gender, ethnicity, nation, and other broad-stroke categorizations. Rejecting this is not centrist, just like identity politics aren't inherently right- or left-wing. And neither is rejecting this cowardly; it is cowardly and dishonest to say that these are all the categories that matter or that we can make sense of.

Rock and roll was invented by Blacks. Also you know that sound that's in all rock music now, the overdriven guitar noise? That sound was Invented by Jimmy Hendrix.

But if you really need to jerk yourself off about something or deny someone any credit at all, there's almost no pure-blooded Blacks in the USA. Most have up to 1/5th european blood.

Attached: 1412494866000-Jimi-Hendrix.jpg (534x401, 49K)

yes, he knew because it was already happening in his time. Like he said, the west lost power after WW1, they had to negotiate with "the colored" rather than order them, and he witnessed even the upper classes embracing black culture, "jazz and negro dances". Things have proceeded naturally along those lines since then

Attached: 1558614251252.jpg (640x980, 168K)

Why do you single out the West? Tons of Jap games feature jazz and hip-hop.

Attached: 1583031285082.jpg (850x400, 67K)

The Spanish invented the modern guitar. Hidalgo didn't write Johnny B. Goode. Bill Gates didn't create the Nintendo Switch because he was the first person to make a computer that could be used in a home setting. That might be the most fucking retarded thing I'll read this month and it's not even the afternoon

Attached: 1409875502764.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Was just thinking about how the current controlled and sponsored flooding of 3rd world migrants is an attempt to create conflict that's not going to damage the dna base and infrastructure too hard in the next 80 years in order to reignite healthy xenophobic sentiment in the native population.
It could just be revenge for not wanting to defend them back in ww2 when that bush sponsored austrian tried to kill them though.

Yup I can't find Johnny Rebel anywhere anymore :(

Why does "diversity" just mean black people?
latinos are even more numerous than blacks are in america yet they don't get pandered to anywhere near as much
japs or chinks are only used for the same stereotypes that have existed for the past few decades now
pajeets are starting to show up a little more in media I guess but even then only barely
everyone pretends middle eastern people are european white for some reason
and in general it's made out as if these other races "don't count" as far as being diverse goes, both by black and white people, I don't really get why

I mean, even white people pretend they are white. Like they see anime characters and forget that they are actually japanese and not white just because of the light skin color.

They don't complain as much
Not saying that they don't complain at all, but they're not as vocal

>Why does "diversity" just mean black people?
Mostly jews bought and sold blacks during the slave trades and jewish people control much of the media and they feel guilty.(or afraid to be found out) Not many whites had slaves back then. (which is why you constantly see "america's history of slavery", hint: it's not, it was the jews who did trade with slaves, because for the longest time they were a mercantile group and they bought and sold a lot of stuff, including slaves)
The way leftists think is in aggregate terms. Overall, over the course of the whole history of TV for example, there haven't been many black people featured, because.. the TV wasn't invented in rwanda. But that doesn't matter. What matters is to get even, because it's much easier to put black people on TV than to stop exploiting ex-colonies of france for example, who still today extracts yearly to the tune of 400 billion dollars from countries which have been colonized by the french.
So it's all a charade. They don't actually care.
>here, come marry this white french whore and have mutt kids
>voila! such progress! amazing!
and then they keep exploiting africa and enrich themselves further.

Aesop Rock isn't the best selling rap artist of all time?

Based Spenglerposter but
1. More people should read Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey since it brings the Spenglerian worldview into the postwar era. It's somewhat out of date now because the Soviet Union collapsed but still.
2. The death of a culture need not mean the death of a race especially in winter-phase when culture and people are almost entirely detached.

Attached: 1555459348148.png (723x666, 163K)

>Mostly jews
Stopped reading there.

based crimestopper

>/vpol/: BLACKS?! IN VIDEO GAME?!?! NIGGERS SHOULDN'T EXIST, JEWISH TRICKS!!! EVERYTHING IS A JEWISH PLOT! VIDEO GAMES!!!! WHITES ARE GETTING ATTACKED! NONWHITES EXIST!?! JEWISH TRICKS!!!!!! ADOLPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

part of the whole diversify (but erase white people) movement

Well, it's true. Arabs and whites did it too, but to a lesser degree. Whites also were stupid enough to stop it, and now they're paying for it. Arabs on the other hand, dealt with it better. There's a reason why there's no black lives matter in the arab world.

If you really cared you'd hide and report.

based schizo

Not like it stops them. So let's make fun of their insane thinking like the losers they are.

This song (among other things) stopped me from buying XCX
youtube.com/watch?v=ePypW6n1egQ

Look at the format of their post. They're from that other place.

>wasting your time replying to people on Yea Forums offtopic threads
Damn, those guys sure are the losers, huh... Go rob an old lady or whatever it is your kind do

>rob
I think you mean rape

Jazz barely qualifies as music.

>Every black is a crook. Now come on Amy Jo, stop sucking Pa's dick and give me some moonshine!

so whut u be sayin izz... black people didnt invent nothing? it was because they had white in them that a few of them were even capable of producing anything sheeeeeeeeeit.

>ADOLF HELP ME

>Black people mu-
user, what the actual fuck did that sentence mean.

Yep. Metal and anime intros on the other hand, now that's a REAL man's music.

Attached: david-kun-2.jpg (469x355, 36K)

Rap came from whites. Blacks stole it.

WE.

Hate to spoil the 'which race is the bigger degenerate' contest here but, while music is nice to listen to, there's a reason in ancient greece artists were treated like dirt and seen as inferior to scholars.
You're not sitting in a chair made out of drawings, using a keyboard made out of music or communicating over large distances using PCs made out of abstract art. Music is just entertainment at the end of the day.

Incest isn't a crime though. Unless you get married.

Attached: 1568476968195.png (660x2756, 626K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sYCGWdlzKwM

What did Bethesda mean by this?

Attached: 1574205565524.jpg (3840x2160, 2.71M)

This is retarted. Maybe industry plants are like this. You wouldnt listen to industry plants unless you are a retard which you are

Because western devs are mostly cringe.

>HAHAHA ANIMU GIRL SAYS THE HIP HOP LANGUAEGE

>White music
>Black music
Yikes, oriental or bust.

whats some good enka user
I really like how it sounds

Tribal drum beating is black music, rap is nigger music

Idfc, it's infinitely better than the degenerate shit I have to hear now.

Because it can work well sometimes.

Attached: mad-world-wallpaper.jpg (1920x1200, 729K)

You saying Jimmy Hendrix isn't Black? I think he's disagree with you. Him and his gigantic dong.

wtf are you talking about, i had to mute the music.
metal was a much better choice.

I don't even know why I came in this thread

Attached: Do it fo the future.png (500x362, 181K)

What games are you playing?

>being this plebeian

Attached: Are you shitting me.jpg (457x525, 70K)

>That picture
>That filename

Attached: well.....shit.jpg (480x533, 75K)

What is Lotus Juice music? Rap or Hip Hop?