Elsword Thread

Lets have an thread about the game named after Elesis' brother

Attached: 1537319003182.jpg (382x260, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/496431697/
elwiki.net/w/Add_Nendoroid_Figurine
item.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=1511119538
drive.google.com/drive/folders/14mPhH98NxVyyPxxFQxAOapjCXjxb6Zme
youtube.com/watch?v=okGS33lxvpo&disable_polymer=1
pixiv.net/en/artworks/53422226
youtube.com/watch?v=MHaFSSHV6BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvg_GY51P5s
youtu.be/N9ABMzpJgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=yau26HTMumc
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_llN22yjs
rustyrevolution.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone still play this unironically? I joined back when Raven was new to the game and quit soon after Rose came out.

Yeah, even in EU where they are like a year behind KR or NA

>didn't realize Snowy was going offsale
I should have gotten the overpriced one on the board. Dang.
I don't even need another pet though

I play PvE casually and enjoy figuring out the best ways to profit from the sales board so I can gussy up my Eve more.

Why? Nobody plays this shit anymore.

I do, and we've had some fun threads before.
It's too late for a thread right now though, this is about when most people are offline.

Don't worry, if this dies, I'll make another one tomorrow

Is this game worth to get in as PVE?

Every thread is
>i used to play this game
>should i play this game
>muh eve
>muh waifuposting of the same 2 pictures of luciel
And that's if it manages to live beyond 10 posts. Get real.

No PVE gets stale early on and the further you get in the game the less emphasis on combos
The game outright punishes you for it with mobs randomly getting super armor during a combo randomly

It's alright. A lot of skillspam later on though.

I miss OG Grand Chase circa season 3

There's only 2 Evefags on the whole board and they barely post, what are you talking about? I should know, I'm one of them. The other guy doesn't play the game any more.
Anyways
>implying that makes them bad
They were fun threads.

Ah, too bad. I dont really care about PVP anymore as it is a huge waste of time for me. Guess I should just back to play Maplestory

Most threads on Yea Forums about several games and subjects are repetitive, specially when you go to /vg/

I like the PvE, I just don't really do it a whole lot since the best stuff is in Varnimyr, which is more difficult than Rigomor (which is more fun overall too, with a cool undersea machine aesthetic).
PvP is ass.

>I dont really care about PVP anymore
PVP has been dead in NA since the LATAM server merge

>fun "threads"
If 10 posts count as a thread before it 404's, sure.

>implying that makes them bad
The one time the thread stayed alive it was 500 posts of shipping. Not only is the game bad, but so are the threads.

Attached: elsword.png (658x96, 12K)

>making a screencap of a shitpost
>in a thread that had a shitload of actual gameplay discussion surrounding said waifufags
No. You're just a retard.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/496431697/
Looks like plenty of gameplay discussion to me. Try learning how to read bro, maybe you'll see the posts that aren't accompanied by an image.

I'm looking at the thread right now. 500 posts of shipping, image dumps of nothing but Add and Luciel, and the usual nostalgic posting of people who played the game 7 years ago all while not even having 20 unique IP's. Sad.

Enjoy your image dump general or whatever the fuck you're trying to do here. If anything you should be thanking me for bumping this thread which will inevitably die in minutes.

ok so you're just blind then, there's about 35 posts of the shipping shit (which was in response to a shitpost) among walls of text about the gameplay and some image bumps
There aren't IPs listed, but there was more than 50 when it wasn't archived
just fuck off retard, anyone can look at the actual thread and see you're blind

Go dump some images of Luciel you fag. Better start soon since it's just you and I posting in here and the thread will die soon!

Don't forget the Addfag/MPfag

I don't have any, I don't care about LuCiel. You are right about the thread dying though.
Good job making a fool out of yourself in the end, screencapping your own post to sperg out about some old MMO.

You forgot the two ravenfags that discuss pvp with each other

Then you must be the obsessive Eve faggot that posts the same shit about Eve every thread. That wasn't me in the screenpost retard, i'm not the only one who hates this game or these threads.

>i'm not the only one who hates this game or these threads.
Why do you come into threads you hate are you retarded or something

What, the guy who quit? Nope, not me. Eve is my favorite but I rarely ever post about her.
Sure it wasn't you. And even if it wasn't
>taking a screencap of some tard who's just passing through and didn't read the thread
shiggy diggy

Because I hate posters who shill this awful, p2w, dead-end, soul crushing grind of a game just because you like the way you dress up your Eve. The game itself is incredibly imbalanced and a massive waste of time but these threads are disingenuous as fuck as to what players are getting into.

The NA server is empty as fuck, and the /vg/ threads and guilds died years ago for a reason. I'm willing to bet that those that still play this game log into a completely empty guild, yet feel the need to advertise this gookgrind on Yea Forums every day.

Would DFO have most of these criticisms as well?

Never played it, can't tell you.

I played it on void for a bit. Then I got bored because there wasn't a lot of skills and most of your attacks just come from different dial-a-combos. But it was still a fun time.

Attached: 1558747599820.jpg (969x1393, 304K)

>The NA server is empty as fuck
haahaha what? are you sure ur not logging on to EU accidentally?

I get why you hate it hell I hate it too for that same reason but why do you have some vendetta against a fucking nostalgia thread
Nobody is advertising shit and the few newfags that come into this thread legitimately curious about the game are dissuaded from playing it
You don't get to dictate what can and can't be posted so just add Elsword to your word filter before you give yourself an aneurysm

>p2w
only in pvp and no one fucking cares about that

>shill
The closest that's happened in this thread is one guy saying they like the PvE.
>p2w
PvP certainly is, but everyone shits on it anyway
>dead-end
>grind
Every MMO. Also you'd only grind for sellable shit, everything else is timegated to discourage grinding.
>Eve
One user mentioned "gussying up" their Eve.
>imbalanced
agreed
>waste of time
Every MMO.
There are rarely threads on this, to the point where people are amazed that any reach past 100 posts. I like the game, they added some newfag friendly stuff and the only reason we've had some threads recently is because there's a jump event that almost fully preps a character for PvE (minus fusion disks). Chill the fuck out.

Why are you here then? fuck off and go shit up smash thread no.35942943543495 or any of those shitty gacha threads moron

You can stop samefagging now.

Bro, Void is dead.
There is a new private server that throws you back to Elesis's release.

>muh samefag
get a life

what's it called?

If newfags want to waste their time on a dead mmo, it's on them. They don't need you to save them.

DFo is also a dead game. Play it if you want to mess around with 60+ classes in a beat em up. And it's best to treat it like that and not give a shit about endgame gearing and all that jazz.

I know. It's been years since I last played it and I only played it for a few weeks. I don't stick around MMOs long. I play them for a bit, get my fun out of them, then move on.

Attached: 1580317995857.jpg (728x1158, 612K)

>Elesis' brother
Let's talk about grand chase instead

Last time I checked korean accelerator was the real protagonist kek
Didn't he get his own nendoroid?

Origins. It's still in beta test but because retards fucked up the date release, they are giving 2 weeks of testing before they launch it properly.
fuck the HUES for running this, but eveyrone, even koreans, are looking upon this

Attached: CharaStudio-2020-02-27-16-48-13-Render.png (1270x710, 948K)

It wasn't a real nendoroid. It was a prize fig made by "Webtoon"

You can, but it's mostly a BR thing now since they run the PS's for it.
>killing one of your most longstanding games to shill a mobile game
sasuga nexon

>It wasn't a real nendoroid
elwiki.net/w/Add_Nendoroid_Figurine
I'm sure this is real and purchasable user

Sounds dead on arrival, like most private servers.

He probably means real as in made by Good Smile.

It's not made by Goodsmile, it's not a Nendoroid.
And if it were, it's more similar to a Co-De.

ic

I thought the same thing as you, don't worry mate.
It wasn't until a few years ago that I found out it wasn't a nendo. It looks nice though.

Yeah...ah well

I think it was also only available as a contest prize. Not sure though, they might have made more afterwards.

Don't lose hope guys
item.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=1511119538
this website has a bunch of elsword merch

It's possible reach CP high enough for Rigomor and Master Class with +8 Void and Elrianode?

hahah no way dude

Do they ship internationally? I want the Reby doll.
Also
>artbook v2
>53,000 Y
Here's it for free
drive.google.com/drive/folders/14mPhH98NxVyyPxxFQxAOapjCXjxb6Zme

With the help of google translate maybe you could navigate
also the artbook drive link is posted every thread by the mpfag

Yes, I hit 375k without a costume only using a +8 void wep and an Elrianode set.
But since they give out a +9 why not just use that instead? Hell the jump event right now gives out another one.

I've only seen that guy in one thread

>But since they give out a +9 why not just use that instead? Hell the jump event right now gives out another one.
I'm EU, that event will come like 6 months from now
Also, that's with damage reso right?

im sure that fag has posted that link more than once but then again i dont pay attention to fujoshi trash

>Ara Online
>native 1080p graphic
>no +11 or higher enhancements
KoG please.

Attached: yr.jpg (850x1381, 225K)

Damage reso?

ok
well it's a cool artbook nonetheless. Atlas has the best aesthetic

Just wish i could read the notes

Damage resonance

I think some of it was partially translated.
Also that site you linked only ships domestic apparently.

ah
Yeah 100 pts in all skill damage resonance. I was ERL 106 I think when I checked that number.
Also put two Recovery Item Effect slots on your pet. Might not want to bother doing the thing in EU yet though, Rigomor gets a CP rebalance that lowers the entry requirements of all dungeons by about 50k and I'm not sure if EU got that yet.

>ara looks great with a ponytail
>leaves her hair loose
>elesis looks better with loose hair
>almost always does it up in a ponytail
Also gear ought to just be normalized in PvP.

What's the best class to farm exp with low gear in 11-4?
Also, how to do DoSI with NI? I can't catch the nigger blade from 28 because Evacuation spam

>normalized in PVP
Never trust KoG about that.

Debrian Laboratory? Any character with large ranged AOE skills like Code: Sariel. The bosses are big so they can hit even when not using the homing abilities of characters like her or Chung, and there's a shitload of Henir-infested turret nasods you don't want to get close to if you can't kill it in a couple hits.
Convarre I usually just jump over then nuke him when he tries to jump to one of the platforms (since he doesn't dash in midair). Hate him, he's worse than Shai.

yeah it's never happening but eh, I can dream

>Code: Sariel
Pretty sure Sariel does shit damage with low gear

I can solo smush it with mine at +8, there's no adaptation debuff in Elrianode so she does a lot better than in Varny or Rig. I'm assuming you're EU though since few people would farm Debrian Laboratory otherwise.
Use an Eternity Winner, she shits on everything.

>muh eve
There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting the queen who saved this game from dying at one point.

Attached: another code.jpg (900x1000, 189K)

>I'm assuming you're EU though since few people would farm Debrian Laboratory otherwise.
EU has 13-3 but you right, is mostly because I can't do a shit even in 12-8
Is EtW low gear friendly in Elrianode?
Also, you clear it without solo buff?

EtW is friendly in general, she's stupidly op
I always use the solo buff if I'm not in a party

She is only loved because she is the perfect dress doll.
Real CHADS go for the cunny only.

best girl
she is, but I prefer her more because she's a robot

Rollback Elsword server to 2015.

Attached: yr2.jpg (700x941, 139K)

Since Void/Rosso weapon and Elrianode/Rigomor gear are not bank shareable, it's still better having one blacksmith, one alchemist and they rest TH or now is better go full blacksmiths?

I just use TH for extra money, but it's probably better to use Blacksmiths because of enhancements. Alchemists stand to make a good profit if they manage to generate an IDR magic stone but aside from Archangel's Blessings, Rosso's Blazing Ring, and some fancy potions, they tend to be kind of eh. Easiest to max out though, so quick returns.

I'm not sure how Eves managed to do that. She has the same custom options as everyone else, and similar stature. Is it just because she's flatter than a pressed flower? Gameplay wise she's got a good class at least. But also one of the worst.

Let's talk about the first 3 girls.
Aisha is just an obnoxious brat with really ugly hair for her base job. Inferior to Arme which is her original. Also her KR voice is quite annoying.
Rena the titties elf, she was made for different audience.
And Eve. Emotionless tsundere silver hair little girl is a very strong archtype. Very cute KR voice.
CBS was always top tier meta.
CEm if you're into master-maid-servant thing, which is also very popular.
>CN
Literally who?

At the end, you have two choices: Aisha or Eve, that's not even a question which one would be more popular.

But it shouldn't just be limited to the first three in a discussion on it. Eve has somehow managed to retain this image throughout
>Lu
>Laby
>Ara
>Elesis
It can't all be loyalists or metafags who admire her ability to blow through dungeons easily

>an thread

>CN
>literally who?
Me. Yes I am masochistic. But I also have one of each anyway, though I mainly played CN and CBS.

Attached: 2018_0310_2344_57301 (2).png (333x222, 80K)

I tried bros, I tried to come back, but every time I do that, game finds new ways to disgust me.

Attached: Luciela (200).jpg (564x451, 41K)

well, I just recommended giving it a go for the jump stuff
if it didn't help then ah well
See you then Lu user

By the time Ara has been arrived, Eve's fanbase was too large and nothing could change that.
Not need to mention that Elesis was s big flop.

Elesis is pretty popular now. The only one who flopped completely out of the girls is Rose. I don't see too many Aishas now either but certainly more than Rose.

Are you the one I made friends with? If so I'm sorry I was too busy to dungeon with you. Life is grim sometimes.

The game died to me with Add release.
Only thing I like that the game even produces is the fanart at this point.

Attached: 1428979949767.gif (200x176, 1.97M)

Elesis playes are either bandwagon metafag or "refuse to play Elsword because he's not a cute girl". Her fanbase is pretty weak.

Rigomor has some solid looks. I would say music too but I know that they've been pulling from music sites since Atlas.

They sure seem legitimate to me, I see tons decked out in a bunch of expensive stuff with MW over it that has expensive stuff as the hanger items too.

Expensive IB and MW? That's nothing when you know how to make money by reselling shits. Unless that was a +11/+12 legendary weapon. People usually don't spend that much effort for an untradeable weapon for a character they don't like.

They all have that if they're decked out in expensive stuff.

And still nothing when compared to Eve.
Basically, just look at the price of same item but for different characters and you know who is more popular.

It's not in the price. Oftentimes items for less played characters are actually more expensive because there's fewer to go around, but for more popular ones it's also high because of higher demand.
It's more in how many are available for sale, which is especially useful now that pieces come in cubes (which you can use to gauge how many have been specifically opened for a character).

>less played character
>more expensive
Ok ok whatever.

Yes. If I want to buy a claw for Lu, all currently available options on the board are over 1 billion ED. There are only 4 for sale, less than 1 page.
If I want to buy a drone for Eve, there are 3 IB drones less than half the price of the IB claws, plus multiple IM drones for much cheaper. There are about 3 and a half pages of them for sale.

Sorry for not know how the nu-Ice Burner system work.
Back in my day the Royal Maid set for Eve is around 7 billions, and for Lu is 2 billions.

RM is somewhat cheaper because they gave out the full, permanent set (minus the accessories) for free a couple years ago as a reward to players who played for a certain amount of time.
Modern Ice Burners no longer generate random pieces for random characters, they produce cubes that can be opened to receive that piece for the character that opens it. Also, they no longer require seals to trade. Pull rates are still shit though, although a bit better than before because I think they adopted KR's rates.

I havent added anyone in friends lists and I usually go solo. Nevertheless
>Limited promotional costumes
>Awful enhancement system
>Neverending grinding. Especially for Apocalypse weapon.
>your favourite costumes are unobtainable. The rest are garbage.
At this point, I wish that Lu was simply in another game, the actually playable one. I agree with guy. Im in for the fan art and maybe lore discussion.

Attached: Luciela (124).jpg (1200x1200, 943K)

I'll consider playing elsword again when things go back to how they were in 2011-2012. Screw Eve, Chung and all the other shitty characters

bruv, the apocalypse weapon is common as fuck and they just gave out the disks for free last month, did you miss that? Plus the +9 amulet but I'm guessing you already got that.
I agree on the costume bit because literally no one pulls for Lu because 2/3 classes for her are difficult to play and no one likes having to equip two characters when they joined for one of them. Unfortunate taste in girls I guess.
Apparently in KR they give out MW tickets that let you pick the look of any non-IB costume to use, but obviously that's a KR-only thing, where they bathe their players in +10 amulets and free customization tickets.

Eve was released in 2011 and Chung was released in 2012.

Not in France

Eve was released in the EU server on November 2nd, 2011.
Chung was released in the EU server on July 11, 2012.

Wait really
I'm pretty sure that eve was released in November 2012 and Chung during June 2013
Because in December 2012 that was when the update with the new pvp with the new yellow suits came up. Like I'm pretty sure I have played the game for one entire year because Eve was a thing and I started playing in September 2011 when it just got released with game forge and the huge tits WS Rena ad

Well uh
I guess it's a bummer to see you go man, but to be honest I didn't expect you to stay, Lu players are a dying breed and she's picked by a shitload of players who last less than a month. Poor lass has no one who stays with her, probably because of Ciel needing an extra costume set. No offense but I'm glad you're not the person I was thinking of, enjoy collecting your fanart dude.

>came up
came out*
>because Eve was a thing
Before eve was a thing*

Nope. That was when they were released. Chung was introduced to the EU server on the same day he was introduced to the CH server too.
Maybe you're just thinking about all the promotion they did for their transformation classes.

I was a horny boy trying to peak at her panty.

Attached: snapshot20100701001859.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Alright, see you tomorrow user.
Although the threads are kind of sad now. I wish more people played it, it seems like so many just come to say they played years ago or are leaving now.
Dang I remember that old UI.

Why GrM is so perfect?

Attached: 1579918928199.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

My first second class advancement.

Attached: SC_2010_7_7_20_26_14_.jpg (1024x640, 122K)

>that old lobby area
goddamn, I remember when I couldn't figure out how this worked so I soloed everything

I dont really care about Ciel, I mainly focus on Lu. I would be content with equipping her only, but costumes are not available even on market for real money, like white dragon one. But what alienated me is the absolutely atrocious enhancement mechanics and the fact that you constantly need to change professions for the necessary resources.
Cant see how its tied with the character herself.

Attached: Luciela (39).jpg (640x640, 46K)

Limited time cosmetics are a thing in pretty much every MMO with character customization user. White Dragon Servius is a very rare one, especially on Lu, where much less copies were generated given how much less people play her. If you wanted a WDS Lu set and you were going to cash for a set, just buying a few gold phoru stamps and selling them on the board would get you enough ED to buy it off another player, although you might have to put out a thread on the forums for it. Enhancement's not a problem unless you want to do the Rosso raid, everything else is manageable with the free stuff you're given, which doesn't require RNG. Dunno even what you mean by changing professions. Do you mean the 3 profession system and how it's meant to encourage people to use more than one character?

well shit dude you picked a bad character for dressup shenanigans, should have picked Ara or something
honestly 7 day promo costume cubes are dirt cheap because they're a dud item from IBs, might as well just get one of them and refresh it when it expires, they cost less than a single dual shining magic stone

Good old time kicking their ass with WS.

Attached: SC_2013-07-2008-57-58-750.jpg (1024x768, 276K)

fuck I still have that dumb windmill accessory
shame about WS going extinct

That windmill accessory was really cool one
>tfw being poor so you can't afford a ring of fury

I still don't have a ring of fury, I'd love to use one in my second ring slot instead of the Ring of Restraint.
I liked the windmill accessory the most out of the sander event ones. All the other ones kind of sucked, like the sandstorm wingz

Maybe. havent visited the forum that often, desu. Also, Im on international server, if thats relevant.
I dont know, man. Used the hammer four times and didnt work. And buying fluorite from board every time gets grading. I wouldnt mind the enhancement much, it if it wasnt for the combat ability limits on servers. Im basically stuck at this point.
Yes, I meant that professions earn you resources of opposite ones. So there is no way to avoid that shared inventory, is it?

Attached: Luciela (29).jpg (480x480, 47K)

Was trying hard in Void. Still couldn't get a S+++ in the end.

Attached: S.jpg (1024x740, 270K)

I don't use it, but if I really needed something I'd rather use that than some random chat thing or 35m ED megaphones.
The hammers are a joke, only enhance during enhancement events and never buy fluorites because they're a money sink, sell them instead. Selling fluorites is extremely fast during enhancement events and can get you so much ED so quickly that you can just buy a +10 amulet from the board if you want, skipping all enhancement RNG. Really, everything except the Rosso raids are doable with the free +9 void wep and proper sockets. Maybe the Icerite plant too but it's not too far above. Are you stuck on Master Road or something, trying to get Iblis's master skill?
Most profession guides on blacksmiths tend to recommend not wasting gobs of ED on mithril. The profession system overall is just really slow. Alchemists grow the fastest and have the cheapest ingredients by far, but have more modest benefits, Blacksmiths have the best benefit but are the most expensive and are midway in growth, Treasure Hunter is the slowest in growth but makes consistently a bit more money due to being the main source of ingredients (which they get for free). However, as a TH on my main I can tell you that the mithril crystals and such basically never show up so just stay blacksmith.

did void make some of those accessories?

I'm stuck in Elrianode with 92k combat ability. pic related Tbh I never payed real money in the game, I only buy fluorites from the board. I didnt intend at first to pay for costumes either, rather to get ones for seveal million eds from item shop. Obviously, that money went on fluorites and mithrils. again, pic related.. Sadly, most of them are trash and retarded. I intended to pay for the good ones, but again, they were not avaliable. Now I dont even have high rewarding quests, so Mostly I make money with grinding in Adds fusion theory dungeon and selling whatever garbage the anvil crafts. Btw, Is it possible to see somwhere the potential ED prices for costumes?

I'm stuck in Elrianode with 92k combat ability. pic related Tbh I never payed real money in the game, I only buy fluorites from the board. I didnt intend at first to pay for costumes either, rather to get ones for seveal million eds from item shop. Obviously, that money went on fluorites and mithrils. again, pic related..
Sadly, most of them are trash and retarded. I intended to pay for the good ones, but again, they were not avaliable. Now I dont even have high rewarding quests, so Mostly I make money with grinding in Adds fusion theory dungeon and selling whatever garbage the anvil crafts. Btw, Is it possible to see somwhere the potential ED prices for costumes?
Ignore the previous post, I screwed up

Attached: 2vdcsm.jpg (1125x762, 133K)

wat
I have an alt LuCiel I've barely touched and they're at 120k with a +8 weapon that doesn't even have disks on it. Socket properly (crit, maximize, a little bit of boss damage).and use some cheap mystic stones to stick crit damage on your weapon.
As for the money bit, well damn that's not good. Hmm. The story gives the most so if you used it all on those, the best bet is selling barrier fragments. They sell faster than add's stuff and you get the best utility title in the game from doing them (eventually, since it's timelocked to daily quests and said barrier frags). If you can manage to squeak to 150k I strongly recommend using the Get Greedy force skill from Henir. You could try doing a jump character and using it to go back, redoing the story missions from Sander+ (or whereever gave the good ED) with a fully decked out event character.
I don't think there's a price DB for Elsword. I wanted to make one but there's simply not enough reference from what goes up on the board to. If you were to try your hand at the nereid set for example (which I don't advise, a stupidly OP set is coming out after the Brilliant Knight set finishes) it's cheaper than buying preexisting parts for Lu. A weapon cube during an IB sale usually costs 800m ED, which is 200m less than a normal one. Right now the top/bottom piece cube is about 350m, and the shoe/glove shouldn't be more than 15m (but 20m isn't that big a deal for them).
I'd recommend trying to sell a bunch of other stuff but you can't get in heroic dungeons like that yet, or even Drabaki. Oh and don't forget, accessories on Ciel count towards average CP so don't forget him there, he boosts Lu's power. A set of Corrupted Elrianode pieces (bracelet, earring, and whatever's cheapest out of the others) helps a lot. Putting two Recovery Item Effect gems on your pet is about 12k CP if I remember right.

There are tons of custom items in Void

Attached: horse1.jpg (1024x740, 152K)

ha
I heard GC pservers were doing the same thing
thank god for chunky cartoony 3D

I love the girls, I love the lewds. I'm kinda indifferent to the ADD wank, I liked the Raven buli...BUT I HATE THE GAME AAAAAAAA

just read the side material then, or wait for 2na to translate new story scenes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=okGS33lxvpo&disable_polymer=1

Attached: D34O3CgU0AADnoP.png (800x800, 1.04M)

Ara is so hot

Allright, will try to reassign stones, though I have maximization and crits mostly, so dont know how will it affect them, really. I was grinding for el tears, but most of them were useless, I barely got crits and boss damages.
Now I mostly grind and farm on Adds Energy Fusion dungeon and usually get 300-400k each time. Not enough, but better than nothing, I guess. Hopefully, apocalypse weapon will drop soon. At this point I am missing one Enhancement level to get out of Elrianode. Mostly I grind to get money for fluorite (again), having 3 hammers I got from anvils. Though after reading your advise about them, well...
>Oh and don't forget, accessories on Ciel count towards average CP so don't forget him there, he boosts Lu's power.
Lord Almighty, is the sole purpose of this character's existence is to ruin things for Lu players? I thought that you could simply assign one Characters combat ability stats, it not considering that of another.

Attached: Luciela (193).jpg (1191x1920, 345K)

Because she have a lewd fox controlling her

Attached: 1573612965584.png (700x855, 647K)

You don't need to grind random el tears, you can get a proper set for reasonable prices now. Polarize, ASD +39%, Damage to Boss Monsters +, Ignore phys/mag def (depending on your class's damage type). El Tear Level isn't super important so some L24/25 is fine.
Apocalypse weapon drop rate is high, you should get it within a timely manner. So high that most are dismantled for extra shards.
Don't waste ED on fluorites, the chance is stupidly low of success after a point even with hammers for every single one, and it would require either divine luck or 50+ ores. There's a free +9 amulet for doing add's dungeon 50 times (but it's only once per account so make sure this is the Lu you want it on). There's a lot better stuff to spend ED on.
And yes it is, apart from being her cook since she can't cook food herself (as a demon noble). And you can do what you said with combat stats. You can build only her if you want, but there's 3 CP stats you can use for LuCiel, and avg CP (i.e. both of them) lowers without him. Of course you could just ignore him and always set it to Lu's CP as the representative but two sets of powerful accessories are good and ultimately raises your damage simply because LuCiel relies on the combo gauge to use their best skills.

Well, thanks for the advice m8. Will try those these days. Admittedly, I only grinded fusion dungeon for 20 times still, so theres that. Nevertheless, when I had averaged Combat ability was always low. I usually rely on Lu's equipment in that regard.

Wait, combo skills uses both characters' set effects?

I do as well for mine (basically my Ciel just has random shit slapped on, I think he's still wearing some random shit boss accessories from Feita) but I admittedly don't use them a ton. Also the void amulet +9 is untradeable so make sure to only complete it when you are sure. If you care for the other Lu's the jump event is a good idea, it goes from Ruben to Elysion and only takes a few hours, and gets them a proper +9 void weapon (this doesn't use your amulet), full +9 Elrianode gear (also untradeable unfortunately) with complete optimized slots already implemented, max level, and all skills unlocked up to transcendence.
I'm not sure. What I was meaning was that if you want the gauge to go up (therefore letting you use the skill) you have to switch between them (and not just the toggle key switch).

What's the name? Google just keeps giving me voidels

Evil Ignia was best girl.

The best.

Attached: 1553739751324.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

>donates her old outfit to Ara after she's back to being a little spaz who sits by the Elstone
I'm surprised she only drops her weapon and some accessories. Poor Sdeing gets his beard shaved.

The admins are brazilian and retarded fags. I doubt this server will go anywhere.

BRs are doing a decent job with GC.
Sometimes.

Man I want to watch the anime but I couldn't even sit through the first episode. How was it that bad when the actual in-game story finally is actually interesting now?

Indeed

Attached: ignia.png (1197x618, 1.05M)

All those games are fun until you get to endgame, then it becomes pay2win. Elsword being a worse offender than several other games in the genre, because how much of a boost Ice Burner sets give. Also enchanting giving an insane boost to weapons and you need cash shop item to avoid gear level to break or level down. You can farm for those items in Closers and Kritika while in DFO you can just level gear to +10 and be fine (last time i played) But gear enchantment in Elsword plays a huge part of endgame in Elsword last time i played.

I watched for Elesis mocking Scar and some Elesispits and got Ignia as a bonus.
Full pic please?

Attached: 1559788287468.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

As said above, you get a free +9 amulet for a void weapon now (which is good for all content but Rosso's raid, which you can enter but gl doing anything) so you don't have to do that. The event right now gives a character that plus a full +9 Elrianode gear set.
There's Amethystine Prophecy gear but imo it's a scam, it's like laying two enhancement types on top of each other and it's heavily timegated in crafting it.
Overall it's honestly not too bad now, they also dropped the CP requirements for a lot of stuff.
They probably received a shitload of feedback about how people couldn't do stuff because it was too hard to boost yourself, so they introduced all these newbie friendly things.
I agree about the "fun until endgame" bit though. P2W only applies to PvP really but it's suggested strongly with Rosso's raid and I don't like that. For some reason it's harder than all other stuff including Rigomor and Master Road, and 90% of the time all you get are some measly mystic stones.
Also, only certain IB sets give a boost. Half the sets are PvP oriented and give little benefit in the game's actual content. That said, the upcoming Power of the Seven Worlds set is overkill.

Shit, I want to look for Jin and In.
It only goes up to Lanox's climax I'm guessing?

pixiv.net/en/artworks/53422226

So who actually still plays? I played a fuckload for a while but I fell off it, but I might be willing to play again with some Yea Forumstards

I do, but I have to leave my computer at home soon.
What character?

Yes the anime is very (very) rushed.
Thank you very much!

Attached: 1556958053157.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I guess it makes sense considering how important the events of Lanox are, but damn.

Alright, I don't know what to do now, I'm 280k CP with farm (136) resonance, should I farm more resonance or farm ED?

All your resonance is in farming? Well typically people with max ED gain go ham when there's a 2x drop for Add's Fusion dungeon and make 100m ED plus shard intake. If you have maxed drop rate then you'd either hit shards, barrier fragments, heroics, or glaciem, although you can only do Sea of Ruin right now.
You're missing about 20-25k CP (I think) from not having ASD invested but you can probably afford more. Ideally you'd sage socket your equipment after getting a free bravery skill ring from the current event. Give your pet two Recovery Item Effect gems, as said above.
What else do you have on? DoSI? Corrupted Elrianode? Necklace of Extreme Magic/Physical Strength? Ignia's set? Good title helps too. This is mostly for helping you get into Rigomor to get Glaciem for ED since you're already 2 pet gems away from getting in Master Road.

Ara is so cute

Attached: 23116854_1544195102329449_8729332240264476612_o.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

She's cool.
3rd class is a mistake.

Attached: 1555546116818.png (1741x1731, 974K)

Also I'm not sure if it affects boss drops, but if it does and you want to go for one, the most valuable, easiest to sell one is the Demonic Vine Crown from Forginay (Varnimyr). It's the best in slot Face (Top) accessory and people buy them regularly for more than an Ice Burner accessory.

Apsara's a good girl.

Attached: Elesislicklick.webm (1366x768, 1.29M)

This is my char, I'm EU btw so it will be a long time to get Master Road
My pet already have two Recovery Item Effect, 15% both, tho, my Elrianode gear isn't perfect yet, I don't think I'll perfect it anytime soon since they are all +8
Also, iirc IDR affects in Varnimyr but since IDR doesn't affect the item rate itself, is still too low chance to get the accesory, even the stones has low rate

Attached: ara2.png (440x485, 260K)

Oh you're that dude I was talking to about ET3, nice. Probably should replace that bird and give her something to fill that slot.
I'd say replace your weapon accessory with a Corrupted Elrianode Weapon Guard and use your empty slots to get the set effect, but EU probably hasn't gotten the dungeon revamp that jacks up the drop rates for that so it might be too pricey. Have you guys gotten the character revamps yet even? Other than that, get the L5 Yellow and Red disks for your weapon, the L3 Blue disk, and use some cheap quality mystic stones to stick crit damage or some other good effect on your weapon.
You have a better accessory lineup than me outside of the blank slot, weapon guard, and bird, so idk what's making you so much lower in CP. The reboots give about 30k each, and you have a good title, so it can't all be from lacking ASD ER. Did you use sage stones and proper sockets?

cute

Here is my Lu, haven't played in a long time tho. Does everyone play in Void or NA?

Attached: lu.png (715x803, 524K)

Void is dead mate

Good thing I don't play Void anymore, then

yeah apparently the server owners just decided they didn't want to do it anymore, idk why
Cute Lu by the way, very nice name.
Heroic gear's outdated though, they removed it from heroic dungeons and replaced it with upgraded secret dungeon gear.

Only the server owners know why.
They didn't even tell the staff.

Thanks! I also have this Elesis, I think she was my main character.

Attached: blazerie.png (712x802, 673K)

Suspicious.
Also a good name. I just named mine dumb names from poorly translated manga.
And nice ST set, must not have been that far back.

I just want a private server for S1
youtube.com/watch?v=MHaFSSHV6BQ

Attached: 1581240260939.jpg (339x357, 80K)

>Have you guys gotten the character revamps yet even?
We are in Chung/Rose/Luciel reboots now so after several dead weeks we'll probably get dungeon revamp

About sage, only both weapon and IB weapon are saged, but not max (10%), tho, since Shakti has a maximize passive, I should replace some of them with boss damage, but I wanna wait until revamp since 60% chance on shining stones
What I was thinking to do is replace one of DoSI accesories and go 3/3 elrianode + Ereda weapon guard, at least until I get sovereign mouth and eyepatch, but is Elrianode weapon guard better than Ereda one?

No, Ereda's boosts a single skill type's damage (e.g. Bravery) by 10%, the Elrianode one only boosts it by 5%. You might be able to fit them all, I'm not sure. Did they give out the same +9 Elrianode gear NA got for the reboots? And yeah wait for the reboot for dual magic stones, there's a lot of good new ones there and (at least here) there's no failure chance.
Ereda's is simply more expensive since no one likes doing Ereda. It got a horrible reputation early on because of cheaters.

what is the full image

I miss party areas. I don't miss the old market though

>Did they give out the same +9 Elrianode gear NA got for the reboots?
Yeah, but the niggers gave us only 3

Ereda here is fine but I don't think I can do a shit with Ara, what's the best class for it? I was thinking to go with Black Massacre but dunno

She is best girl

Attached: elsword-20190519-132439-000-resize.png (800x800, 463K)

wow, fucking dicks can't even give you a full set when they're a year behind?
Maybe get one off the board if they're cheaper right now
As for Ereda I haven't done it in a long time, just pick a character with good mobility so they don't trip up on the platforming sections.

Happy Ara is the best

Attached: ERys0HYU8AI2hCe.jpg (1100x634, 109K)

There is one tho.

>bladerunner.png

the BR one I told you already
Also Ara is a dirty slut

She is the best of both worlds

too dumb for that

what the fuck is she eating

Just let Eun take over.

Pretty much

Attached: 1562557232744.png (1092x1644, 1.67M)

>yanje
oh you just reminded me of a very unhappy elf

too hairy

I'm still waiting someone drop the Elesis GrM set.
feels bad.
I asked on /h/ in the edit thread if someone could uncensor and bleach the guys but no one cared.
feels really bad and sad

Idk what it looks like
wasn't talking about Rena though by elf

Hell. Lu poster back in town, with, Just a reminder that I love :Lu. sadly, we live the world shithiole,, there demonic Luciela Waifu doesn, exist but t*ks do, but nevertheless, I dont lose hope.

>Had a feeling the thread was here
I must connected to the El.

>muh waifuposting of the same 2 pictures of luciel
Must not be talking about me then.

You also forgot the lore discussion. Speak of which, I can't believe Raven is dying and refused to tell the party about it.

Attached: 66926079_p0.png (1899x2418, 1.5M)

wait raven's fucking dying?

luposter you're drunk go to bed

>I can't believe Raven is dying and refused to tell the party about it.
Explain

He didn't go into detail about it but I imagine it's because of the fact that the canon class is Rage Hearts. The Nasod Arm has been causing him massive pain and stressing his body ever since he became Reckless Fist.

Attached: Portrait_-_Rage_Hearts_%28Master%29.png (1100x699, 828K)

I'm not sure why they went with Rage Hearts anyway. Furious Blade seems like the most logical choice given his attitude.

>install the game again
>remember I'm only half way done on my void wep
>do a few void dungeon runs
>close the game

Attached: 14924262_p1.jpg (900x760, 325K)

If only your character wasn't stuck in a shitty game.

Attached: 1581045426610.jpg (500x450, 26K)

>Nasod arm is making him aging fast, that's why white hair
>Before he dies, something happens and ends changing his class to Furious Blade making class change tickets canon

What part of it? You don't need every disk.

I was really surprised that they went with Rage Hearts since the description for that path constantly mentioned that he would eventually lose his sanity. I always thought that he wouldn't be able to work with the Elcrew because of it.

Maybe someday we'll get an Elsword spinoff that's better or Elsword 2
I want every disk though the more stats the better

Attached: 4110586caf8bd1074457236cbfa5483b9f12a8a7.jpg (553x540, 236K)

Yeah, even moreso because the other characters all went in the most obvious canon path (except Chung I guess?).
I.e. Eve obviously becomes Essencia, she's the queen of her race. Aisha obviously becomes Aether Sage, she's not going to become a magical girl spaz or form a demon contract. Lu obviously goes on the Ishtar route because she's a demon queen, etc.

Attached: 1568371449266.png (941x914, 711K)

Some disks actually give you less power than throwing some random common mystic stone on it and getting crit damage or something like that. You only really need the L5 red, the L3 Blue, and the L5 Yellow (L4 yellow is good but not 100% mandatory). Everything else is a waste of shards. My Eve certainly doesn't benefit from extra KD damage or +3% Add Damage.

oh
well shit. This is exactly what I wanted. Well I'm off to go find it on the usual site for patreon shit, thanks.

there's nothing unfortunately only the image used on pixiv

>You only really need the L5 red, the L3 Blue, and the L5 Yellow
Alright good to know

already found the full image it took 2 seconds

>except Chung I guess?
Isn't Chung CC because of his father? in his SD he's just an big IP with Carpet Bombing, Quantum Ballista and that other Deadly Chaser skill

I know about the full hell I even cropped the image to post here. I just want the variants (if they exist) and uncensored...

ah ok
for me it's good, I don't care if benis is rendered in nes graphics
and judging from YP I don't think this artist does many variants
what is this Eve doing

Yes, it's because of his dad, who usually uses melee boosted by close range cannon shots. Same as the boss fight.

The Asura/Eun I posted early at least have some variants.
Maybe someone can upload on that site or on ex.

Attached: 1559353830215.png (597x640, 241K)

Maybe
Poor Elesis, she just wanted to lead the knights and block her little bro from doing stupid shit

stop posting Anthares
he is gonna ultrasexualize Harnier soon

You're right, but I do think it's amusing how the "girliest" one gets the canon spot.
And that for some reason none of the transformation classes are canon ones.
It's ok only if it's with solace

For reference just in case you forget, this is because L5 Red gives raw attack power, L3 blue functions as a free magic necklace, freeing up your necklace slot, and L5 yellow is skill damage, which is always useful.

hey Spher-

Attached: Who.png (328x328, 60K)

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT HE WAS SPHERE

Attached: CharaStudio-2020-02-17-13-41-11-Render.png (1270x710, 268K)

Could have been worse.
Could have been a mobile autoing "game." Exclusively.

Same here. I won't touch elsword anymore until something like that happens. Fuck the new UI, fuck the new characters, fuck the pay to win. Chung should have been the last one added

friend
Idk if it is, but you're here, the drunk one's there, the Iblis one is there, they're the only one left

look through the replies, there's a BR S1 starting there
I think it has Ara though

but you don't know who I am

The game isn't p2w anymore, its just grindy as fuck. Thankfully the stamina system prevents players to go overboard since stamina pots are still limited in official servers.

Attached: CharaStudio-2020-02-25-13-42-04-Render.png (1270x710, 262K)

>its just grindy as fuck.
It was always grindy as fuck even back in S1 people were begging Killercombo for JP's exp tables

you're the one with all the private kk cards you got as a gift
Also not just stamina, also the fact that stuff like Spectral Amethyst is time-locked to quests.
PvE at least has had a lot of stuff added to make it less like that.

>ARMAGEDDON BLADE
>STORM BLADE
SOUL
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvg_GY51P5s

S1 exp tables were hell. I remember somehow managing to reach L70 when that was the cap. Or was it 60, I don't remember.
Now the exp tables are unnecessary until L99 because they essentially provide most levels via quest exp. Then it's resonance

It's her fault to be so hot as GrM!
Her beautiful back, her smooth armpits, her cute breasts, her hair must smell very nice...hnng
Anthares still drawing Els stuff? It's being a while.

Attached: 1578595251190.png (548x610, 673K)

This reminds me of back in the day when my friend stacked nothing but attack speed so I stacked evasion and walked through his storm blade.

>new SD weapon lets you summon Alterasia TYPE-H and he'll Armageddon Blade lots
I hate Storm Blade though. Little bastard always spammed it while he was running around, back when SD's were challenge dungeons.

Attached: happycina.jpg (563x357, 34K)

She's the knight captain
Smells like metal and smoke probably

>when you discover by mistake in pvp that counter actually blocked armageddon blade and could send him back the damage
Never before this little skill proved to be this useful. I pity the people who wasted their time grinding secret dungeons for stoic's skill note when counter was available. Good times

i see you losers did a good job of bumping this thread off 404 all night. why not just try a /vg/ again?

sneed

Last night the whole board was just really slow (by Yea Forums standards, over 30 mins before a thread would archive). Not enough people for that anyway.

>250 posts in 17 hours

Attached: 1561448711708.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Yes, that tends to happen for less popular ones like this. I was in a Shining Force thread that lasted 2 full days and that one's decently well known.

How many posts ITT are just from you?

Idk

Probably 50% of the entire thread ya fucking loser

Should we try a /vg/?

No see

Attached: sadbear.jpg (251x231, 21K)

sure, but this game is so dead that it needs a dedicated page 10 bumper just like the old elsword threads on /vg/

Try 2 day old threads.

Who cares you fags?

Attached: 1429125269422s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

2na is a hero.
Even that guy zero that even sent food for the devs quited the game because he couldn't stand the bullshit anymore.

Attached: 1576651524415.png (2480x2317, 1.4M)

>quited

Dude basically holds up most of the international non-KR community. I'm amazed he stayed too, and is still active.
A hero indeed.

this slut is canon for Chung

don't start that

She's only for demon and fox cocks
Chung has his onahole cannon

Oh no...

Attached: 1575889516896.png (1240x700, 245K)

>playing lelsword

Attached: laughing_elsluts.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

roll your face on the keyboard and adjust from there

Chung, Her brother, Add, Elesis (Big focus on the last two)

>Why yes I play Elsword, how could you tell?

Attached: gigaraven.png (1101x618, 313K)

>picking a character whose hair is turning white and he's dying

>stamina system

i'll pass

Tends to happen with Korean stuff because they'd play until they die.
Lots of suicides over there.

I have been lacking of ideas for Elsword nowadays. Give me some so I can implement them in KK.

Also for the new plaeyrs, there is an insta-jump level up event that throws your character to level 99 in NA.

Attached: CharaStudio-2020-02-17-13-42-19-Render.png (1270x710, 433K)

Elesis is for me alone.

Attached: 1563502700848.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

give me the fucking card already you sicko

Oh nonono...

Attached: 1565873701382.png (324x90, 10K)

Honestly it'd make more sense to use the whole dying trope with Nova Imperator since he has a nuclear fucking weapon for an arm

Don't forget he can kill himself by overheating too much.

Attached: 1555642000492.png (470x469, 225K)

Sirena
Code: Maya
Copy_S
Echo
Chloe
Pane
Vapour
Edel
Jin
Gloria and Darkmoon
Artea
Lincy

I love my flat queen!

Attached: 55123283_p1.jpg (400x834, 379K)

how long is it, they give you a lot of room

Maybe is the limit on the jump characters.
I already have 2

Oh I thought it was limiting your name.
The final jump period (i.e. when you can make your third jump character) begins on March 11th.

The reason I joined the game
The reason I haven't quit
Although I did quit for a few years I am enjoying it again and got her lots of stuff.

Oh I see. I'll wait.

your flat queen isn't flat
see

Eve's actual bust size is 3mm.

Are they all Elesis? It's kind of helpful for sharing items in game, since it saves you some ED.

excuse me, 3cm

Just one but this one are not in the jump event.

we know, you say this every thread

I must reiterate it every time I see her.
Be glad it's short this time.

dedpan characters are just boring bro

I see. Well she can inherit spare DoSI accessories once you get too many. I have 250 of the things and nothing to do with them because they're specific.
She's not deadpan. Ironically enough her whole thing is being emotional despite acting proper because she's the queen of her kind.

gib

Was there any more Eltypes after Luciel's?

Attached: __eve_and_code_empress_elsword__9aff21f47144c04815b74848edd26a61.jpg (718x1101, 337K)

desu I unironically was, Me and the boys had a small feast and just woke up in hangover. Neverhteless, my point stands.

Attached: Luciela (3).gif (800x608, 1.18M)

Eve's.

Now I'll play your game.

Finished levelling a GA to level 99 and got the free Elrianode/Void equipment. What do I do now?

My waifu is thousand times beteeeeer~
Sadly, she doesnt get attention needed.

Attached: Luciela306).jpg (765x641, 140K)

Played this in 2013 or 2014, for some reason people always insulted me because i used the "hit and run" tactic in pvp instead of gay combos

Attached: 1562765539825.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>s*tania
fuck off

Attached: IMG_20200301_064605.jpg (1149x681, 173K)

go visit the towns and do the story quests for ed

youtu.be/N9ABMzpJgCM
A fun game, indeed.

pvp chat is dead now

>old UI
>vp system
>50 cap
classic pserver when
shit id even take a pserver of that shitty chinese rip off, what was it, fists of fu in NA? outspark hosted it

Attached: sc2010529161612.jpg (1920x1200, 284K)

you are like a little baby youtube.com/watch?v=yau26HTMumc

Is on ex?

Of course. I have waited for years for it.
The quality of the scan is quite bad, though. But still better than nothing.

Attached: IMG_20200301_073624.jpg (1125x684, 170K)

How the fuck is this game still alive?

>300+post without Lu-poster bumping the thread constantly
I'm proud of you, lads.

all of kog's other games failed

Waifus

Lorefags surprisingly.

Eve, Add, Ara.

no

More Lore leading to waifus leading to lewds

Unironically the waifus and because the art is retardedly good.

elsword is and will always be zoomer shit
kill yourself faggot
my little brother told me a story about this one autistic outcast in his class who is severely more autistic than most oldfags did a class presentation on elsword like a decade ago in middle school and he talked about his shitty wannabe anime protagonist bullshit

>Elsword is zoomer shit
retard

good waifus and fan art

Attached: 66503914_127995248466218_1135303556624835391_n.jpg (500x500, 40K)

this game is more older than you

DIS IS ELSWORD SO COOL HE HAS RED HAIR AND THIS ARE HIS FRIENDS RENA AND AISHA. RENA HAS TWO AND THEY ARE BIG. AISHA HAS NONE BUT RENA IS THIS BIG THAT COUNTS FOR TWO AND THES ES RAV...

What the fuck am I reading

Attached: 1580784822985.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

>presentation about a video game
This has to be a shitpost

Attached: sample_b2d2b471a21bbb6b9e92ec8cd61bbcce.jpg (850x1200, 285K)

Sinox/Mittens, I know you are here.

Sure, why not. Surely there has to be some autist NEET who can bump the thread when it's agonizing.

For an autist like me it's a blessing since I'd probably end up like this

So what if it's "zoomer shit" (protip: it's not) you buzzword spewing retard?

r8

Attached: niggerchan.png (406x572, 160K)

mug cup/10

I wish Waero forgot fateshit and go back to Elstupid.

But the funny Elstupid, not the Addwank

Same mostly because I don't want my fate waifu getting molested by other characters

I want to go back so fucking bad. The last time I heard the title theme by chance I fucking cried.

In all seriousness, this. It's also the only living one they haven't cocked up so much that it kills off half the playerbase in one update, i.e. Kurtzpel.
>Ultimate Race is dead
>Aima Online is dead
>Herowarz is dead (didn't even last a year)
>Grand Chase was killed to shill a mobile game
>Kurtzpel is fucked but technically alive
So they just have that gacha and Elsword left.

Who was the artist for Kurtzpel?

i didnt follow shitzpel after the beta, tldr on what happened?

no idea, but it looks to be the same one as the mobile game, probably because they both feed off GC nostalgia points
Jan 15th update massively fucked up the game basically. People are STILL complaining about it.

consider me curious, because kogs fuck ups have always been hilarious to me
ill go take a look at see what happened thanks for the date user

I think they removed the chasers and made previous perks like reseting stats cash only

Attached: Your punch is the punch that punch the heaven.webm (500x374, 2.93M)

I'm gonna play this for a couple days just for the trip down memory lane.

i just read around a few random posts
i don't entirely know the inner workings of the game's system but from what im seeing, pic related
fuck i havent laughed like this since people found out how to decrypt/edit kom files and completely fucked elsword in its entirety, with all the seemingly desperate methods kog employed to get people to stop while they worked on a real fix

Attached: 1472007917797.gif (640x360, 393K)

>no fall damage
shit game

THEY DELETED BOUNCY LIRE

I am surprised that CLOSERS online is still alive too. Did it succeed in being the Elsword killer?

It's Nisha's magic

I honestly never heard about this game until now

Don't forget the pvp shtick

Nisha is a slut

No, they took too long localizing it.

It has the same amount of CUNNY that is in Elsword. But they refused to keep Tina OP.

I remember a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I played this game long enough to unlock Code Nemesis for Eve.
Coincidentally, origins looks like it is EXACTLY like the game was when I first played. With that said, should I go back for Code Nemesis, or should I do something else? I don't think I ever got to the point where it truly mattered what class you picked, but I can't help but feel like I made the wrong decision on my class. What are the differences?

obligatory

Attached: fuck off tomoka.png (1996x1596, 363K)

I don't recall what she was like years back, but right now Nemesis is pretty much the lowest of the Eve classes.
Essencia is alright. Sariel is powerful and easy to play.
Essentially for Eve
Nemesis = Hard
Empress = Medium
Sariel = Easy

Did they ever fix this with DiE and phase shift
I remember seeing them do it in spar and clipping into walls while everyone tries to kill them

I kind of want to play some of the pre-revamp dungeons. They weren't really good but it's weird having them replace the Ent.

Just 1 more Elstar piece and I'm done. There's no more joy to be derived from the game. I dread running a dg 300 times for a drop and I dread starting a new character and have to gear myself till the ok stuff (Master Road). If the enhacement system wasn't RNG I'd still be playing it like a sucker. Fuck Koreans.

Attached: q3.png (764x738, 666K)

The jump event pre-gears a character with +9 of everything you've got.
As for costume you'd be better off just selling stuff and buying a cube or something, the event dungeons are too slow imo and it's not that hard to make ED. I just don't do the Hell mode MR dungeons. Normal is perfectly manageable.

Yeah, with this jump event going on, you can level a char to 99, do quests from Elysion to Elrianode and make 200M per account. A person with free time could earn 400M per day justl like that. I just don't have the vigor to touch the game seriously anymore.

Not per day since it's only a max of 3 and they're spread out over a period of time, but yeah.

Guys, how is BQ with +8 gear? is she heavy gear reliant?

Nigger I don't even make these threads. You cannot escape away from me tho.

Here have boob for exchange.

Attached: CharaStudio-2020-02-25-13-42-50-Render.png (1270x710, 1.08M)

She's fine, has a nice lifesteal thing.
Although I haven't played her since CrA.

Aren't you that Mexican kid that would lose his shit in the /lolg/ discord and even threatened to murder someone?

KOG pushed pairings?

shippers are cucks and disgrace of mankind

Attached: rogal dorn no.jpg (276x183, 8K)

NOO KOG WHYY

I pick correctly.

Attached: DyBPortraitNoFX.png (815x1123, 676K)

They initially said Add was intended to be a pair character to Eve, but then essentially retracted this by denying they ever said it, and denying any pairs.

I always knew this would be her official path

There are no pairings and KOG will deny that there ever were. Waifus are the reason for why this game is still played and that would be cucking your player base.
Also, a tiny shitpost about Lu-Ciel pairing turned the users in the previous thread into sperging Khornates. KOG employees arent suicidal.

>Tries a Varnimyr dungeon with Centurion as support since I do no damage
>Figures that I'm a shit even as support
Why being a DPS is so hard?

Attached: 3098467634.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

just spam AOE bravery skills haha
Unless it's the forest with that panther boss, that place sucks

>still playing this game
ISHYGDDT

Attached: IMG_20200301_132046.jpg (1200x899, 360K)

>spoiler
It was, but still, can't do a shit, and he has +9 void

What's the fastest way to get ED? just void dungeon?

Something tells me you know, but you only posted to bump the page off 10.

Nah, there is several places to farm but dunno which one is the best time and stamina wise since Add rapes the stamina
You right in the other half tho

I don't get it, should I keep farming for a void weapon untill I get some decent "random effects" or do I keep the garbage one?

>But they refused to keep Tina OP.
Wait was Tina busted then nerfed? I was going to play that game for her and J.

I couldn't get into elsword because of the cost of cosmetics. I can't get into a game if my character doesn't have a decent static appearance.

How do we save Elsword?

>Unlimited costumes
>Reform the retarded enhancement system
>Ability to block attacks
There, I saved Elsword.

Which classes are the best for each character?

Wow, it really is that easy isn't it.
Costumes that can expire are one thing, but for god's sake, why does the CLASS OUTFIT expire?

Eternity winner for everything

El x El

More porn.

Can only speak for Lu, as I don't have experience with other chars
Innocent-good for clearing dungeons fast, good ranged attacks
Diabla/iblis-good for dealing with bosses, more close ranged
Catastrophe-something inbetween and more mediocre

You want the right atk lvl boost but you can re-ID it

They actually removed temporary costumes outside of events (i.e. they're not in the IM).

That tends to generally be the "can't do shit" dungeon alongside Shadow Vein. The traps there can result in a very quick death and the orbs the panther releases make it extremely difficult for a lot of less ranged classes.
Also, maybe put some adaptation on and resocket. A player with good sockets and accessories (like the DoSI ones) but a cruddy +8 will do better than a player with a +9 but bad sockets and accessories.

Void dungeon during double drop rate.
Drops the most money, is short, gives good sellable items.
Secret Dungeons are less time economical but with IDR the barrier frags are very profitable, and they're good if you can't quickly clear the void dungeon yet.
In the end, selling items is mandatory

Code Sariel, Eternity Winner, and I vaguely heard that Bloody Queen was good.

I want to believe this is an image of Lime and Rena instead of just Rena and Rena but I know Lime has no ponytail.

The promo cubes are cheap but they do expire.
Unfortunately they did seem to swap out the unique village sets for generic gear.

just beat El's Aspiration bro haha
seriously just make promo costumes permanent, give out as many +10 amulets as KR, give MW tickets, and normalize PvP stats so it's not a gearfest

ah yes, smacking two rocks together, my favorite pairing

Well that was a good thread anons
lots of discussion
See you some other day

Attached: Eve awaits a really bad salad.jpg (720x535, 117K)

First of all, Grand Chase was way better (at least before they went overboard with the shit skill trees and characters after Sieghart). Let's talk about how fun it was to play Gorge of Oath PvP!

Attached: _grandchase_banner1.jpg (612x306, 55K)

I remember playing the games some years ago, I didn't get too far, I think I had a lvl 55 char. However, I'm interested to try the game again, what would be the best way to do so? Should I search for a private server? Why?

Either wait for the Origin pserver to start up (apparently it's pre-Elesis, so in case you wanted a more similar thing to when you played) or just make a jump character for the event in official NA and it'll fully gear them up and unlock all their skills up to transcendence (just before 3rd job class).

I liked the music
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_llN22yjs

>pre-Elesis
Damn it. I think I'll try the jump character thing even though.

Just play NA or EU if you're from Europe
Private servers are a meme the only legitimate one died a while ago

Why is it that different servers need different clients? Why does this retardation even exist?

Attached: Luciela (51).jpg (564x624, 55K)

A bit of advice, don't open your class change cubes since the event gives some temp stuff anyway.
Also visit each town after finishing the event to unlock the story quests, which give lots of ED.

because goreans
Really though it's because some countries want completely exclusive servers, notably Japan and Korea. All the others (CH, EU, NA, etc. ) don't seem to care, except that CH is separate for legal reasons most likely.

There are many cheap 'n' cute costumes as long as you don't fell for the IBs meme.

Attached: rena.webm (316x360, 491K)

Man they messed up the balance of the game so bad. I remember a little bit before Chung was released, even a little sometime after, the game was all about managing your MP and using the right skill at the right time. Farming something cool like the Dark Steel Bracelet took ages because the stages were really hard, you even had to do weird stuff like letting the HP sucking enemy take your HP so you can kill it and heal back to full. A while back my friend convinced me to give Void a try and man it's a trainwreck. You just fly through the early areas without learning any system, it's all about spamming MP pots and using screen clearing skills, it basically turning into Grand Chase. Why do these cool Beat'em'up always run into powercreep and turn into this? Happened with Closers too, and I liked that game.

Too late for me brotato

Attached: 390565d9cb08dedcee10ce9dc257e5f5.jpg (1219x806, 188K)

Farming a DSB took ages because the stage in particular was slow as shit and the drop rate was awful. There's a reason even mediocre boss drops were worth a good chunk of money then.
None of them were particularly difficult outside of Secret Dungeons, most notably Velder's Hallucination.

>tfw missing the bottom piece
ARGH WHY AREN'T THERE ANY FOR SALE

Because selling Fuorites and Ice Burners is much more efficiency and easier than making actual good contents.

Ara is scared!

Attached: p1.jpg (752x383, 53K)

>Ice Burners
Restoration Scrolls.

dang, is that head accessory the only yellow seal item now?

why

>NBS

Aaaa that's the little fucker Miho I remember it

>when a good artist just vanishes

Attached: 1555291089191.jpg (636x900, 273K)

>None of them were particularly difficult outside of Secret Dungeons, most notably Velder's Hallucination.
Man, I miss when Inspector, Elsword Verde and Joaquin were hard as fuck if you don't have +11, now they are a meme
Third class, all skill damage, damage to boss and polarization were a mistake

THIRD PATH ARA BEST ARA

It's more that Secret Dungeons were essentially outmoded due to gear progressing past them.
They revamped it so that the game naturally moves from Elysion to Secret Dungeons (hence why they're pretty low in CP req), then Heroic, then Elrianode/Add's Dungeon, then onwards. Which they then cut Heroic out of, as it's now post-Varnimyr content.
Inspector was always the easiest SD boss. His only dangerous attack was the yellow flares. Alterasia TYPE-H and Joaquin were pretty rough. Bone Dragon was too susceptible to hitstun.
Damage to boss monsters wasn't a mistake, although the other two might be. Boss monster damage is a good way to make people not just go ham on crit/max.

t. Eun

Ara seemed pretty popular among artists for a while

What's the best skill tear for EW?
I was thinking on full Laby Bomb but I saw other people with two bomb and two Mont Blanc/Mixis

Ara is quite popular escpecially for Chinese players

Attached: p0.jpg (707x1000, 322K)

Either or, it doesn't matter as long as they're good skills and you're already using them.
EW wants red Mont Blanc, Mixsys, Super Laby Bomb, or Tropical Pop.

>cute
c>lumsy
>good revealing clothes pre3rdshit
>nice breast size
Easy for her to make dicks around being hard

Attached: 1578682619338.png (1225x1750, 1.31M)

And right before he forgot to completely redo the faces and everything else other than the tits. Big shame

Who is that artist?

so what you're saying is she's a titty dork

Yes!

Attached: 1571792521152.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

users/17285310

what a dork
I never noticed her red eyeliner before

TH?

seems fine
you can change the ingame portrait anyway

Attached: Ara_Haan_Shakti.png (1800x2018, 2.39M)

She gets even bigger. How about Els's Sis?

Mostly in Flame Lord but her pose makes it hard to see so have this instead

Attached: Bloody_Queen_(Master).png (1100x780, 818K)

Huge but ruined.
GrM is better.

Attached: 1559649198566.png (1200x959, 563K)

Honestly Empire Sword's outfit is really nice, it looks like more of a proper uniform.

God I love Nudist Queen

reinstalled cause of this thread

having a gud time thanks bros1

oh nice to see someone playing
well that's good user

>goes from a proper, respectable knight to this in only a few years

Attached: BloodyQueennoFX.png (1799x1908, 2.1M)

I played this game for years. I remember it like a game that I used to love, but now I can't even see it

That's because it's gone through about 5 or so updates that changed the layout (e.g. changing Bethma/Altera fields to be BA, moving the Hamel ship to a field, etc.) and 2 graphical improvements for the character models.

Any EUfag able to tell me if [TeaAndBiscuits] still exists?

Attached: F01E7FF9-2BF0-4FEB-ACB4-FE1570724396.jpg (295x300, 20K)

Her hairstyle is so similar the april fools version

Do you remember who is the guild master?

There's only a couple EUfags here because most euro players just use the NA version since the EU one is incredibly far behind.
I think if this guy comes back he might know

Was the anime made to hype Ain?

>TIME FOR SOME SIBLING BONDING BIG BRO!!

Attached: MAraFull.png (2416x2032, 1.92M)

Saori Add best genderbend skin

Attached: FAdd[1].png (759x680, 526K)

>R-13

Pokie, I think?
I thought it was one of the top guilds in EU. Guess it died out though.
Good riddance.

Attached: file_p89sxveon1.png (275x296, 229K)

Nope, I don't know that player, remember EU was 5 or 6 different servers before so if another server has the same guild name/player name, it probably changed on the merge
You can always try to search that guy with a yellow megaphone

You don't have to use a megaphone, you can just click the "find friend" button and type in any player to find them (or if they're not logged in) regardless of if they're a friend or not.

Nah I'm pretty sure he kept the name, if he even plays anymore, that is.
Also I was just asking because they were old friends of mine. I moved on from this trash heap of a game and I was wondering if they eventually did, too.

It needs to be logged it with that character to do that, the player itself can be on but in another character or with another name, that's why the megaphone

oh yeah alts I guess

>Thread still up
Kind of surprising.

>Diabla/iblis
I really wish they handled the transformation gimmick better. They could have just made it an awaken thing like Mad Paradox or Ara.

Any good private servers? I want all the slutty outfits for free.

Just play dress up,

as far as I know only the BR one is up and its currently in a buggy beta state that's going to get wiped soon when the full thing is ready
it's mid-sander right now, but they said it would be receiving updates so it'll probably end up getting transcendence, 99 cap, etc

there's apparently two more in the works, according to a buddy of mine who was in their discord server, they banned some mods who were questioning their lack of response time and said mods got pissed and started working on their own shit
the 2nd one is being done by some other group but they won't prepare to release until they've got everything up to ain ready so no more info in that regard

i just want a s1 server man, i don't give a shit about costumes or what content they add, as long as it keeps the old UI, old lobby system, old pvp, old skill tree, etc

Huh, same thing happened with the GC ones.

Attached: 1569638234910.webm (500x656, 211K)

oh so that's what the bath motion does

Best Elgirl?

Attached: Shadow_of_the_Silver_Moon_3_Ending.png (401x856, 439K)

No, bring back /mmog/

Ishtar for me, Ara is second for me.

Attached: 72098891_p0.jpg (1024x1280, 999K)

Never happening because of gw2

GrandBestGirl

Attached: 1566678295990.jpg (575x428, 204K)

A lot of transformation classes use that kind of morph/buff (i.e. skill triggered type). Sariel's electric wings, Metamorphy's magical girl makeup,

I want that stuff

If I were to pick up one character/class to revitalize my interest in the game, who would it be? Shakti main.

Laby is fun, she's fast and hits hard.
Maybe just try another Ara class though, that worked for me.

Why does no one like Rose? She's attractive, even if she's a crossover character her art is still good here.

>2012ish
>really into another game called Rusty Hearts
>PWE deliberately ignores it and eventually shuts it down after it dies
>almost everyone moves to Elsword
>except me because I already fell for the ded game walking con once
>fast forward to 2020
>Elsword is still alive and playable

Attached: 1499469828130.png (491x585, 132K)

Optimus best girl.

I like Rose enough to use my free royal maid set on her, but she's just overshadowed by superior girls.

Rose came at a bad time. And like a sponge she absorbed the backlash

Not like they've got much else. Unless they really work hard to pull Kurtzpel out of the gutter all they've got is that meh GC mobile autobattler. Elsword's the only one left with a reasonable playerbase that still has a decent relationship with their community. Most complaints are about balance changes and sometimes CP requirements.
Meanwhile Kurtzpel has people leaving left and right since they gutted it on Jan 15th, and every update to the GC mobage has people dogpiling it ever since they removed banners (which essentially bypassed the gacha mechanic, a thing they didn't want happening).

Shit dude, I just looked that up and no wonder, Rusty Hearts only lasted about 2 years.
Is this it?
rustyrevolution.org/
Elsword's been around since 2007 (2011 in NA)

That is a fan project that's been vapourware since the last 7 years and probably going to get C&D'd if it ever sees the light of day

Well damn. Sorry man. I guess I should feel lucky that GC was popular enough to get multiple ps's.