Attached: image.jpg (739x415, 32K)

Shit game.

It's boring.

was gonna buy it but now I won't

thanks

wasn't gonna buy it but if Yea Forums hates it I will

thanks

Don't buy Remnant either.

Everyone just posts people talking but never any actual gameplay leading me to think that it is actually a shit VN.
Not one post as ever been about the gameplay. Not a single one.

Attached: 1552878220096.jpg (411x418, 43K)

I don't hate it.

I've seen plenty of posts about the gameplay. Do you mean combat? It's passable at best, that's why no one really talks about it. Like a worse Witcher 2's, featuring gun.

So it is a visual novel with some trash gameplay slapped on? Why would anyone want to play it?

Attached: 1553965549937.png (526x472, 247K)

Combat gameplay is serviceable at best, and the game isn't really focused on it. It also has some minor stealth segments. It's mostly about character interactions and some exploration. The game has nice voice acting, quests are well written even though nothing so far is mind blowingly good either, and generally ok to play if you like story focused action RPGs. You get to make choices often and your character build actually matters when it comes to what you can and can't do and how you can handle quests.

It's supposed to be an RPG, not sure where your "visual novel" comes from.

Plant trees

Attached: 1568555949243.png (530x676, 699K)

go zoom in your borderlands thread

I see the characters and "SAVAGES" from the disney Pocahontas movie just plays in my head on repeat.

Hold hands.

>Still no patch
Ebin

its a blue board

it s hard to justify siding with not arabs enough so they can be allied with later on. what a shit tier faction

'ate towelheads
'ate nauts
'ate treeniggers

love me congregation

simple as

EXCUSE ME, IT SEEMS I HAVE NOT INTRODUCED MYSELF PROPERLY

Attached: Legate.png (366x366, 246K)

>the city is supposed to be under attack by the coin guard staging a coup
>it's an honor your excellency