Bloodborne vs Sekiro

Which is objectively better?

Attached: 065F44D1-C74B-4E29-B6CD-D0D34495A4C8.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkCGO21T72E2hcJyBNzM1gA
youtube.com/watch?v=U_ISHGRDJ2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dark souls 2

Sekiro because bloodborne dodging is too basic

I had more fun with Sekiro. Bloodborne has slightly more replayability tho.

How is that even a question?

Sekiro no doubt

Bloodborne easily

Attached: 1569012818743.jpg (600x800, 118K)

DARK SOULS, DARK SOULS II, DEMON'S SOULS

Sekiro's only shortcoming versus BB is its length, although BB itself is very short by Soulsborne standards. That being said, I personally find BB's lore slightly superior and more intriguing than Sekiro's.

Different type of game. Bloodborne for sure though.
Loved Sekiro to death but its super half-assed. Elden Ring better not be shit if they neglected Sekiro this much.

>graphics in sekiro is far better than BB or DS3
>people still complain about it

Why the fuck

you will never play bb for the first time again, sekiro you will forget after a week.

Attached: 1529179797191.jpg (670x732, 144K)

Bloodborne because it's a Sony exclusive.

Attached: 1568006437157.png (500x652, 531K)

Bloodborne edges it out because it actually has DLC

Contrarianism is a hell of a drug

Actually true, I platted sekrio in 4 days, replayed it once more after that and never touched it again

Sekiro only seems shorter because of infinite sprinting stamina and grapping mobility.

Bloodborne, easily.
>Weapon variety
>unique setting
>unique builds
>distinct bosses
>easy, but not 'spam l1 to win' easy
>no reused boss spam
>chalice dungeons were eh, but allowed for replayability
>multiplayer
>inb4 kuro's charm, ring bell
Done everything there is to do in Sekiro. It's still easy.
t. doesn't own a ps4.

BB makes it up in legnth with the DLC and chalice dungeons, which are technically infinite.

No, the game is objectively shorter. I'm saying this as someone who played every game in the Souls series immediately after release and loved every one of them. Sekiro is REALLY, really, really short. Fountainhead Palace would have been the midway point in DaS1. Instead, it was pretty much the end of the game in Sekiro. Rushing through the game is even faster because of the reasons you stated. I loved Sekiro, but it's very obvious they didn't put a full team behind it; and if they can produce a game with this quality with a skeleton crew, that gets me thinking how good Elden Ring will be.

>"aha shit content to pad out the game actually counts guys so the game has INFINITE replayability"
Found the snoyboy

bloodborne no question whatsoever
>more features
>RPG
>multiplayer
>replayable
>infinite dungeons
>superior aesthetics
>stupendously superior OST
>better enemy variety
>better bosses
>isn't a rhythm game
>doesn't have trash tech tree actishillsion shovelware
>doesn't have that soulless protag with generic yellow clothes

Cope harder

>he STILL thinks chalice dungeons were procedurally generated

I will never know because the last console I had was a ps2 when I was 15 and I intend to keep it that way

Story chalices aren't but the root ones are.
People even find unused stuff in them, like the moon prescence, the boss rush or unused bosses.

>responds to genuine criticism to the only game his console has with "cope harder"
Imagine exposing yourself as a snoyboy for the entire internet to see

I love bloodborne's lore and setting, but I find sekiro's gameplay immensely more satisfying.

Bloodborne. Sekiro doesn't have the same charm as Bloodborne and I didn't feel like replaying Sekiro because its not a replayable sort of game. Hell, I don't even think about Sekiro at all.

>genuine criticism
>snoyboy

Attached: 1547735107118.png (900x665, 137K)

Root ones aren't procedurally generated either. There's a set amount of variants for each chalice type already generated. Plus there's nothing left to discover, everything's been found in the release version already.

>genuine criticism
Like what? That the root chalices are good and people who aren't very good at the game hate them? That's nothing new

Attached: 1564242421478.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

lmao that's such a silly incelquestion tailored towards pc_fats. There is no debate, Bloodborne is on a totally different level, and I fuckin love old Japanese Edo/Sengoku settings.

You could ask between DKS3 and Sekiro, but dark souls 3 would again be better for obvious reasons.

>there's nothing left to discover
youtube.com/channel/UCkCGO21T72E2hcJyBNzM1gA

Dude all of them are predesigned. The chalice dungeons you mentioned were scrapped because they were unfinished. Play them long enough and you will eventually come across the same "root" dungeons, like I have about 3 or 4 times.

bloodborne has better world building, lore and atmosphere. sekiro has better gameplay also bloodborne dropping to and chugging at 1x digits fps is beyond pathetic. choose your poison.

Literally not root chalice is the same as other, try again shitposter

I like all souls games including sekiro. I don't understand why it's so obvious other entries after better. Would you like to elaborate on what made you enjoy those games more instead of just calling it obvious and saying there's no debate?

Ok my fault for talking to a stubborn retard that only played 5 roots and never touched them again.

both are great, but bloodborne is better
too bad it's not on PC

Basically this.
Hoping Sekiro's posture system is used in a future game with multiplayer. PvP that isn't just OP builds spamming R1 would be great

Nothing left to discover in the RELEASE version
Reading comprehension, learn it you faggot nigger

It's very clear that you don't even own the game you double retard shitskin.

Chalices are a neat concept, but they needed more work. As they are they're way too repetive.

This is coming from someone who absolutely loves the game

>Nothing left to discover in the RELEASE version
youtube.com/watch?v=U_ISHGRDJ2M
His lastest video is literally using the retail version.
Kill yourself you low IQ nigger

>better world building, lore and atmosphere
The lovecraftian virgin vs the myhtical japan chad

Sekiro has better gameplay
Bloodborne has more replayability and a way cooler setting.

>Weapon variety
They all play exactly the same
>Unique setting
Doesn't mean it's better
>unique builds
Not really. Magic isn't viable or fun in singleplayer, and bloodtinge, str, and dex all play the same except bloodtinge has somewhat more spamming
>distinct bosses
Sekiro has this too
>easy, but not 'spam l1 to win' easy
You've never even played bloodborne, shut the fuck up. Sekiro is much more difficult.
>no reused boss spam
False
>chalice dungeons were eh, but allowed for replayability
Why the fuck would you replay shit?
>multiplayer
Hands down worst in the series

They needed more work yeah, I didn't burn out until I replayed them for hundreds of times so I enjoyed them more than most people
What could have helped is if they let the 'over world' enemies and bosses spawn in there.
Also fuck Sony for not finishing the map generator

Sekiro, because I don't own a ps.

I’ve never played any of these DS games, only recently bought a PS4. Played the Bloodborne free trial and liked it. Right now in the PS store for the same price I can buy either BB or DS3. Which should I get? Not looking for which is “best” game but more which would be the best intro to the series

Attached: 972817C9-4615-4DFC-9C23-D2B9E34B1899.jpg (585x1024, 80K)

lol. you angry white child.

Dark Souls 1 or Demon's Souls.

so just because you press r1 with every weapon they play the same, nice cope

You sound butt devastated

I would play bloodborne, but what this user said Don't skip demon's souls it's really good

shit thread desu

Almost everyone would say bloodborne if it was cross platform.

Nope, but in dark souls for example the weapons have significantly different attack speed, range, stun, damage, and damage type effectiveness against enemies. In bloodborne every weapon's playstyle is just braindead r1 spam.

Bloodborne was better. It was also the best thing From has ever made.

oh so the kirkhammer is just like saw cleaver for example
yeah great cope post, don't worry you'll get to emulate the game in like 5 years so we're not that far away

Buttborn looks ugly and is exclusive to a literal who platform
Sekino has ningas

Thematically Bloodborne.
Gameplay-wise Sekiro.

Bloodborne, but they are both fantastic. Bloodborne has multiple of the greatest bosses of all time in one game

Neither. Not because they are bad. But because they will have elements that are more suited to experienced players that will turn you off. Try ds1 instead.

>oh so the kirkhammer is just like saw cleaver for example
Yes, that is a good example. Even the kirkhammer, which should be slow and do huge damage, is fast and does little damage like the saw cleaver and every other weapon in the game.

Jeez, it's a shame you don't have any friends to let you use their PS4s. Bloodborne really is a good game, even if it's exclusiveshit.

I wanna fuck Owl. I don't remember anyone from Bloodborne I want to fuck.

Attached: 32bcf3e4992e0d425d279d9f9bb9bb47.jpg (800x1000, 88K)

>doesnt wanna fuck crow mom
never post again

Haven't played BB because i don't have a PS4, but Sekiro is probably the most fun game i played this year

>>unique builds
>Not really. Magic isn't viable or fun in singleplayer, and bloodtinge, str, and dex all play the same except bloodtinge has somewhat more spamming
You're an idiot. Arcane is insanely powerful since Hunter Tools scale all the way up to 99. Arcane elemental builds are fucking nuts too provided you know enemy weaknesses. Most of BB's build crafting comes from the gems too, not stats. You'd probably know this if you weren't regurgitating the opinions of other retards.

>bloodtinge has somewhat more spamming
What the fuck does this even mean? Have you just googled what bloodtinge does and saw the word "guns" and thought "ah, so you shoot a lot"?

fpbp

>bb weapons all play the same
T. Someone who has never played BB

they're not even on the same level, sadly. I couldn't be fucked to even finish Sekiro. The setting was just so fucking boring, the music was shit and the gameplay got stale super fast

She's an ugly hag. You just like her armor.

> Hunter Tools scale all the way up to 99.
How the fuck are you going to get bloodtinge to 99 in ng? I've never even been above sl 80 at the end of the game except for the one time I manage to slog through the shitty chalice dungeons.
>What the fuck does this even mean?
It means you use the evelyn and bow to spam ranged.