ITT: Times you fell for Yea Forums memes

ITT: Times you fell for Yea Forums memes.
The game controls like ass and I ran out of ammo in the first fucking encounter outside the house, because of shitty fucking aiming and bullet sponge enemies.

Attached: 1547769499322.png (1920x1079, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/on6gv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah that sounds like a problem with the game and nothing else

Git gud

This game blew my mind, this, GOW, and DMC3, God bless 2005

Lol

Just invert the camera it made aiming work for me

>I ran out of ammo in the first fucking encounter
How the fuck did you manage to do this?

>10 bullets
>4 spongy enemies
Gee I dunno

Aiming is astronomically better on the Wii version. It’s the best way to play unless you’re already spoiled to the HD visuals of the current-gen remaster.

I think you just suck at games. The whole point is reserving ammo. Shoot them in the leg or head to round house their Spanish assess. Its a father of "survival horror" for a reason.

Imagine being this bad at video games

So what you're saying is that it's shit on purpose?

I wanted to try this game, but I watched some of it and the story gets real stupid later.

>I ran out of ammo in the first fucking encounter outside the house

Attached: 1540997098218.png (512x416, 130K)

I really enjoyed this game but i too fucking ran out of ammo like 2 hours in.

Honestly what made it great. The one marksmanship every arc made it comically good.

>shoot in face
>stun them
>kick them back
>stab while they're on the ground
Retard
No, you're just braindead
>ever playing RE for the story
It's dumb and campy nonsense. You play it because it's fun. Also RE4 is one of the most quotable games of all time, arguably second to Star Fox 64, so that helps a lot

Maybe youre right. I'll have to try it one of these days.

It can definitely happen on a first playthrough, but you learn and improve. Never underestimate the roundhouse kicks ability to control crowds

Honestly it's very endearing while being constantly enjoyable to play. The game just keeps throwing new ideas at you and it never gets stale because of that

jesus christ these kids

Attached: 1565269870036.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

People that like resident evil 4 should be all lined up and shot in the head there would be alot less dumb scum on this earth they are absolute shitters the lowest of lowlifes we need mass graves of re4fags that we can torch

No your taste in the genre is shit. If you don't like survival horror then why the fuck did you play it??

Okay, but why?

You almost had me until you said you can out of ammo. This is RE4, you cannot run out of ammo. It just isn't possible to not have so much ammo and shit thrown at you you're forced to throw it away.

>on a mission to rescue the president’s daughter
>only brings a crummy pistol that handles like shit and exactly one magazine

For liking dogshit games

Attached: 1568022664243.png (434x327, 32K)

Why is RE4 dogshit?

You actually start with like 20 extra rounds.
And the enemies die in around 5 shots max.
You're really bad at the game.

If you're mindlessly dumping bullets into enemies you can very easily run dry. With that being said you have to be retarded to do so

YIKES

Let's be fair
In Resident Evil, ammo is barely enough to make you get through each area, even using suplexes and knifing downed enemies.
You rarely see this nowadays, especially since RE4 is often styled more as a shoot em up rather than survival horror, most people going into it these days aren't trying to conserve ammo.
Regardless, OP needs to get good.

Attached: 1556505009491.jpg (500x500, 57K)

They didn't know where the enemy specifically was hiding and they definitely didn't imagine normal townsfolk could be turned into violent monsters. Leon was just investigated at that time.

DayZ Standalone, which is why I also avoid early access like the plague.

Also following on from this, OP if you can't get through the village fight without wasting all your ammo or you find it too difficult, quit now as it only gets harder.

Risk of Rain 2

it's not fun

Bait: The Thread

I just can't comprehend this. Perhaps if you're just spraying the tmp at clouds? But in all my 10+ playthroughs I have never even come close. I even tried to lose all my ammo with the shotgun that holds 100+, the game just gave me more than I could shoot

After a certain point of conservation I agree

>survival horror tries to be survival horror

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Gee maybe bullets are means to do context sensitive actions like headshot > kick to ragdoll a bunch of enemies together and slash them with your knife
Yea Forums is so fucking bad at games holy fuck

user... you might be retarded

>The one marksmanship every arc
what did he mean by this?

some re4 tips from a zoomer shitter
>don't shoot body, shoot head to stun and kick or leg to stun/make them fall and suplex
>when some annoying cunt keeps throwing shit at you shoot their arms so they drop their shit
>TMP is god tier, you can stun ganados infinitely with it and it melts bosses like el gigante
>riot gun isn't worth buying
>blacktail vs red9 is unironically just preference, both are good at doing what they're supposed to do
>you don't need snipers at all if you have good aim
>when you first enter the area where you fight el gigante, throw flashbang at the crows and they drop a free flashbang and lots of pesetas

>shoot him ONCE in the head
>roundhouse
>done

this is TOO HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not him, but OPs bait was right in the first half.
it controls like shit, enemies are just equivalent to shooting galleries outside of boss QTEs and the regenerators, the weapons feel and sound like pure shit.
it's a fun game if you pretend it's an arcade style shovelware shooter that were actually pretty prevalent coming out of Japan, instead of AAA mainline resident evil game

what? by the end of each game you've got a surplus of handgun ammo 99% of the time

>In Resident Evil, ammo is barely enough to make you get through each area, even using suplexes and knifing downed enemies.

That hasn't been true since RE2

You can mow down litteraly everything no problem

Once you're at the point where you have the assault shotgun and the 100 round drum upgrade, the game is more action-focused and does award you with a lot of ammo.
But you need it for the island section because there's a ton of resilient enemies and set pieces where you need to shoot through to survive.
Earlier in the game when you have just the 6 round pump shotty and a handgun, it's possible to run out of ammo. I remember the first village fight with the church bell I cut it close almost every time.

Bait or not, I decided to see if it WAS possible to run out of ammo in the first house, even playing like a fucking retard.
It's not. You have to be trying to miss for that to happen. The enemies aren't bullet sponges at all. They all go down in 3 shots. All four of them.

it hasn't ever really been true in any game
by the end of RE1 I had too many magnum rounds to use

>it controls like shit, enemies are just equivalent to shooting galleries outside of boss QTEs and the regenerators
They do a good job of keeping pressure on you without being overbearing. There was a compromise between the enemy design and the controls and it strikes a good balance.
>the weapons feel and sound like pure shit
Getting a clean headshot with a shotgun in RE4 is one of the most satisfying things I've ever experienced in a video game.
>it's a fun game if you pretend it's an arcade style shovelware shooter
I didn't know shovelware games changed the industry with their influence! Got any more you can recommend to me?

I agree with everything here, except the rifles are way better than the TMP.
The TMP does what the handgun does, except it's weaker.
The rifles make certain sections of the game much, much easier, and are great for blowing through groups of enemies running at you from a distance, especially since the AI tends to run multiple enemies in a straight line, making it easy to line up a shot.

>play it because it's fun
>a game where the gameplay is intentionally obtuse in order to aid the themes and atmosphere.

*AHEM*

RED9 > STRIKER > AUTOMATIC RIFLE > DOGSHIT > THE REST > TMP > MINE LAYER

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Attached: 1478255898689.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

>a game where the gameplay is intentionally obtuse in order to aid the themes and atmosphere
RE was never all that obtuse, you just had to make mental notes. And yes, it was fun traversing an interconnected mansion, gradually progressing as you try to reserve resources.

try again, auto rifle is dumpster tier

>Virgin Automatic above Chad bolt
>No Silver Ghost
>The fucking Striker
you don't deserve RE4

You don't even need to shoot in the villiage, just run around in circles like a retard op for a few minutes. Unless you are actively trying to run out of ammo I just refuse to believe. My brain just cannot comprehend that much ineptitude

>Red9 at the top
>Semi-Auto over Bolt Action
>The two chaddest weapons at the bottom
I'm not impressed.

Yeah but the first time I went through I didn't know it was a timed sequence.

streamable.com/on6gv
give me ONE (1) good reason not to use the TMP

Bolt-Action >>>> Semi-Auto Rifle
It's like you don't enjoy having a second magnum in the inventory.

>yeah the controls are ass but other than that it's a solid game

>The TMP does what the handgun does, except it's weaker.

The TMP also has 10x the ammo so using it as a headshot machine is insanely useful and efficient. It also has the full auto crowd control/boss shredder aspect

>streamable.com/on6gv
Why don't you use the Chicago Typewriter or the PLR too? TMP sucks ass, and not because its not a good gun, but because once you master it it makes the game boring

because instead of sitting there with your thumb up your ass head shotting 5 of the same basic entry-level enemy for 30 seconds you could have shot one in the head with the handgun then roundhouse kicked them all into submission
the TMP is just too weak and takes up too much inventory space to justify carrying it around when the other weapons do the job better.
the handguns can do what you showed in that video.
the shotguns do crowd control way better.
the rifles and magnums make sure that whatever you're shooting never gets back up.

>I can't adapt to a control scheme that's more intuitive than I think it is, so the game is bad
Okay kid

Why do people think this game is a shooter? Because the character has a gun? For fuck's sake this is closer to House of the Dead, than to something like Halo.

Also the game's dynamic difficulty is so loose it means you can't fail when you die too much, by constantly adapting to how you play.

Play this RNG flash game it’s just like DARK SOULS!!!

Attached: 44D930A2-1EF3-4496-8CE1-90B89461F8B0.jpg (616x353, 38K)

>Its a father of "survival horror" for a reason.
even tho you are correct, this phrase just right here,makes you look like a braindead nigger bro.

i bought yakuza 0

>the handguns can do what you showed in that video.
that's the point really, you basically have 2 handguns with different ammo pools and the TMP i use for bosses and red9 for sniping (i don't buy snipers at all)
at some point i'm probably gonna do a playthrough where i just sell the shotgun since grenades do crowd control for me and TMP is better at killing bosses, novistadors and colmillos