Come on! Just take my money already you fucking tease!

Come on! Just take my money already you fucking tease!

Attached: noita.png (634x173, 24K)

What game?

>filename

This is gonna be the second early access game i will buy. I've never been so sure about an indie ea, despite how i've always felt about these due to how often they result in an underwhelming game

Attached: rationality.png (679x396, 331K)

Noita. It's like Spelunky meets Powder Toy.
I'm hoping it'll be the Liero sequel I've been waiting for since 1999.

Where is the dev from?

finlan :DDDD

Who else would make a 2D cave shooter?

Attached: gondola apoc.png (633x973, 39K)

xbro here i just want it out already so i can watch tons of gameplay and wait patiently until they decide to port it to Xbox. It looks so fucking good

the devs showed off literally everything, the game will be an unfinished pile of shit for a good year

So thats why it seemed so comfy

Attached: 1561474864487.gif (422x309, 447K)

>1 hour
>except Steam rounds down so it's actually 2 hours

Attached: noita.png (633x165, 24K)

This would be a cool multiplayer type terraria x magika game but no coop. feelsbad

Attached: 1561324792367.gif (500x436, 1.35M)

Yeah, I hope they add some kind of multiplayer at some point. Networking would probably be a nightmare with the physics simulation, but even old-school hotseat would be pretty fun.

>Grandia HD Remaster on Steam
>To be released in September
>Just checked, now October 15th
REEEEEE

How much is this game?

$18, supposedly.

didnt the dev briefly mention something about multiplayer in the 2 hour video that's up on their channel? I could be wrong but I'm sure I heard something about it

>typical /r9k/faggot

Attached: 73816-stalvan-mistmantle.jpg (646x665, 85K)

I'm almost certain it won't be in the first release, or they would have advertised it more.

wrong thread

I really wish Steam would stop this shit already.

why finnish have boner for digging in ground and particle projectiles

Attached: liero.gif (635x400, 59K)

almost time lads ive been disappointed by every game ive had any hype for so far so im ready to be sad

>early access
Disgusting.

same, but risk of rape 2 turned out to be surprisingly good, so I still have faith

Attached: b44a3c6.jpg (500x666, 43K)

>preordering game
No matter the game, you're a fucking retard.

I'm coming here after an user mentioned the game in a cube world thread. Looks like the type of simple and fun game I need to wash out the taste of dissapointment.

It looks super fun, my only concern is whether the RNG wand loot Will be fun or shitty. RNG loot is very hit or miss, so hopefully they're all unique and not "same as the last, but -5% mana use and +2% damage." I haven't watched the whole 2 hour video, anyone know how it works?