Metal Gear was never about Solid Snake or Big Boss

Metal Gear was never about Solid Snake or Big Boss.
It was always about Snake. Only normies get it, spectacularly enough.

V trailers mock the people who fail to realize this, the hardcore fans who are so obsessed with the lore and the individuals.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>I'm an intellectual hurr

Fuck off

god snake is hot as fuck

>Metal Gear was never about Solid Snake or Big Boss
>It was always about Snake
What did OP mean by this?

This is the problem that I'm seeing. Smartasses (read: you) are isolating themselves from noobs to the point where the smartasses themselves are big fucking dicks to common sense, making noobs unironically the more understanding people.

this is nothing conveyed in lots of words
make a point in your thread, not retarded bullshit, or fuck off to discord

Wrong. It was about the Metal Gears, dummy.

Making a dick out of yourself again, I see.
You have never met a person who doesn't care that Solid Snake and Big Boss are different people, have you? That's 1/3 of the planet; to them, they're one person, Snake. The guy that sneaks and shoots, saving the world from nuclear disaster.

Your points are falling back on you because you and your club of autists have separated yourself from the mass of the world.

>I'm a retard pls like me or else YOU STUPID

You have nothing for your explanation, just leave the thread already. You won't be able to understand anything I'm saying.

Stop posting this fucking retarded garbage you fucking inbred homosexual nigger cock loving cretin sewer beast moron scumfuck retard

I have only posted it once.

>arch.b4k.co search
>one result
Nigger

That's idiotic and nobody thinks that way. You're talking out of your ass pretending to reveal some hidden truth that doesn't have any basis in reality.

>That's idiotic and nobody thinks that way
>He has never been with a smashfag IRL

>v mocks the fans who are interested in lore
The lore is so fucking retarded, it’s clear it was an afterthought to Kojima. Anyone who doesn’t realize that should be mocked.

Wait, I thought Metal Gear was about over the top action and giant robots?

>That's idiotic and nobody thinks that way.
Absolutely nobody? Not even one person?
I will repeat, for the last time, and translate to Yea Forums dialect because you are so stupid.
>You have never met a person who doesn't care that Solid Snake and Big Boss are different people, have you?
You have never met a normie, have you?
>That's 1/3 of the planet
1/3 of the planet is normies and you're a fat autistic neckbeard virgin in your chair eating Fritos and playing LoL while shitposting because you have no life.
>To them, they're one person, Snake. The guy that sneaks and shoots, saving the world from nuclear disaster.
Normies think that "Snake" is "the guy from Metal Gear", the staple protagonist of every Metal Gear game.

You need to actually go outside your basement to realize this. Once you do, you'll realize why V was "shit", why you didn't get the Big Boss story you wanted.

You can't have Big Boss stories when the world expects "Snake". You can compensate by making Big Boss "Snake", but that means that Big Boss won't be able to do stuff that "Snake" would never do until he becomes an NPC.

fritos are good and lol is easy fun while you wait for replies

>but that means that Big Boss won't be able to do stuff that "Snake" would never do until he becomes an NPC.
Such as ??

Manipulate/use people (read: Medic and Solid) as his 1-up.
Go on an ultimate, brutal nuclear warmongering quest
Use Metal Gears and nukes for actually devious intents
Divide and terrify the world instead of saving it

Yea Forums was never about shitposting or board culture.
It was always about vidya. Only normies get it, spectacularly enough.

Yea Forums jannies do it for free while Yea Forums posters are obssessed with politics and transsexuals.

Attached: 1340561343115.png (1004x805, 59K)

Huh, well you have a point

>It was always about vidya.
That actually makes sense, Yea Forums is about discussing FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

I'm not saying you aren't! A shame a lot of people elsewhere don't do that. I will now cease posting off-topic in this thread.

Yea Forums is where we have the often occurring AoStH thread where he hail Dr. Ivo Robotnik, go SKYDIVING, drink tea, have ourselves something to eat, give ourselves a promotion, and invent some blueprints plus PINGAS.

>Game was supposed to be missing link in Big Boss tragic storyline
>instead follows a literal who who actually did all the hard work while the real Big Boss was in Zanzibar having pedo orgies
>never did shit by himself, virtuous mission was a failure and Snake Eater had Skull Face and XOF helping in secret, PoOps is lolnotcannon and Piss Walker was he doing jackshit while his mooks go kill some vocaloid tanks
>Venom goes down like a motherfucker against Solid's rockets while Big Boss goes down like a bitch against fucking spray and lighter
>turns out Big Boss was a hack all along
No wonder Kojima likes him so much. The man's biography is a perfect analogue of his own career.

>Metal Gear SOLID
>"hurr Metal Gear Solid is not about Solid Snake in particular"