Villain was the good guy who tried to make the best out of the shitty situation all along

>Villain was the good guy who tried to make the best out of the shitty situation all along

Attached: Tomm-Hulett.jpg (609x352, 139K)

Fuck off, he was only hired to destroy the franchise so Konami could make gambling machines in peace.

do your research

You fuck off. Dude was hired to be a producer, and that's what he did. He took his job seriously and tried his best under increasingly deteriorating conditions.

Also, shut up with the Packinko bullshit. Konami have had Silent Hill games in production pretty much non-stop. There's even a new one in production right now.

Stop writing your own narratives.

Attached: Tomm Hulett - the hero SH didnt need.png (1000x1000, 237K)

>Dude was hired to be a producer, and that's what he did.
And what do producers do?
Pretty much dictate EVERYTHING. He even out right waltzed into the studio in the middle of Downpoor's development, stated that its story made "too much sense", and demanded that the devs make it make LESS sense. "Because that's wut SH is all about! :^)".

He also literally has stated out many times that he practically hates everything and anything created by Team-Silent, and was obviously butt-devastated that Jewnami did not greenlight his own personal SH2 remake script.

>Konami have had Silent Hill games in production pretty much non-stop.
That is not only wrong, but also NOT a good thing.
>There's even a new one in production right now.
[citation fucking needed]

Attached: Loves SH more than you Tomm Hulett.jpg (515x515, 79K)

SEETHE more, tom is a faggot dyke and he should have just stuck to writing deviant art fuck fiction instead of ever being hired. He should have died in 9/11 when we had the chance.

The only people tat hate based Tom are casual SH players that never understood hat the series is about. There is LITERALLY no other person on this planet that knows SH better than Tom.

>And what do producers do?
>Pretty much dictate EVERYTHING.
No, that's not what they do at all, you moron.

>>Konami have had Silent Hill games in production pretty much non-stop.
>That is not only wrong, but also NOT a good thing.
>>There's even a new one in production right now.
>[citation fucking needed]
I don't need to cite anything to fuckwits like you. A new Silent Hill has been in development for a while. It's outsourced. Not saying whom. They're outsourcing it because they repeatedly tried to make a Silent Hill in Japan but it never worked out.

Silent Hill's worse enemy has always been a fanbase that pretends that the series doesn't have shit voice acting, shit gameplay, and are especially unwilling to admit that SH2 was a disaster that almost killed the series on its home turf.

Don't hate Tom hate Kojima for outsourcing all Konami IPs to funnel more funds to his own project.

best you're a fan of working designs too

>y-youre dumb so i'm not gonna tell you my super secret insider info!!
go back to your hulett hugbox.

no seriously do your research instead of using images you found on the internet

How did sh2 kill the series? It was critically acclaimed, sold well and was ported. People still talk about it to this day.

Are you implying these aren't all things he's said? These quotes are all pulled from Twin Perfect, who cite their sources.

>I watched an internet video that told me a contrarian opinion I could hold that would make me feel special, and I didn't bother to take note of the inconsistencies of their arguments, nor the obvious actual goal of the video to act as a smear campaign following a bad interview where one of the video creators got her feelings hurt
>VALIDATE ME!
No.

>hate Kojima for outsourcing all Konami IPs
He didn't do that. There was a trend going on at the time where all Jap publishers started to outsource to the west. The reason why was because Japan was getting their asses kicked by the west. The only Jap company that wasn't doing abysmal global sales was Nintendo and the sole Capcom IP of Resident Evil. Japan thought getting the west to develop their games for them would get them better sales but nobody told them you can't just grab ANY western dev, you have to get a competent western dev and that costs money.

Is this one of those shitpost threads so you can get brownie points on the discord you're in?

Stop with this bullshit Konami isn't Capcom and they weren't losing any money during that time. It was all on Kojima which during that time was chief of Konami's game division. He's behind moving IGA to patchinko development and you can bet your ass that the MGS3 patchinko machine was made with his blessing.

most people commenting and posting about games online (here too) are 11 years old, have never heard of any of these games until a youtube video popped up or they saw it on ign or something

>and they weren't losing any money during that time
Konami's stock price absolutely plummeted in the early 2000s. When SH2 came out it was almost 10,000. When SH3 came out it was around 3,000. It only started to recover in 2016.

>another Konamishill thread
just give up dude

>#FUCKKONAMI

>that whole thing literally two years ago with the same company doesnt count though, that was ENTIRELY the producer's fault

Attached: NewCanvas1.jpg (494x588, 74K)

Attached: 5637562456.jpg (699x524, 38K)

Kojima literally never was chief of Konami's game division
why lie on the Internet?