The Surge 2

Is it any fun? Thinking about getting this or Code Vein.

Attached: The-Surge-2-Preview-01-Header.jpg (1920x1080, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lSNNq4HZI8&t=1110s
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPFaab4We4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not both

They release so close to each other. I will eventualyl get both, but not sure which one to start with.

>crack day 0

Seems like a good option user knowing that Code Vein have denuvo. Of course if you are a moral fag, see some reviews first, play code vein demo first. Also, did you like first game.

I haven't pirated a game in like 5years, I don't tend to finish games I pirate for some reason.
Never played the Surge 2 because I heard it was quite lackluster.

Honestly, I played and refunded it. Got a 1080ti and even scaling it down to just 1080p, it looked and played like ass. M + K support felt weird as shit too. The game is already cracked so I’d say just go that route.

The first game is easily the best Souls game.

Will get it in Halloween sales tho.

this, surge and nioh are the only good souls games, I will go as far and say I had more fun with those 2 then the soul trilogy.

I have the same dilemma. I LOVED the first Surge game, easily one of my favourite souls style games. As such I'm leaning towards Surge 2 but code vein looks excellent as well. It's a toughie.

Attached: ntqxms0jbji31.jpg (585x767, 89K)

With a good pc specs, The Surge 2 can have trouble hitting steady 60 fps, darkness/bloom isn't properly balanced in all areas, and a lot of textures have been looking a bit washed out. Also, the changes to the blocking system are going to take getting used to. Starting out, you encounter a lot more "bosses" than in the first game, so you don't have as long to get used to the mechanics via weaker enemies beforehand.

I'll probably like it, but it's not been as quick to get me interested as the first Surge.

In terms of movesets it feels way more intricate than CV at least
And the tutorial boss was more enjoyable than the repetitive shlock i've seen in the CV demo

Weird. I adore Nioh and agree that's it's more fun than any of the souls games but the first Surge didn't hook me through multiple playthroughs like Nioh did. I dropped it in the third area. I have hopes for this one, though.

Code Vein is fucking shit I played the alpha. go with this

The Surge 2 runs like ass

>the tripod boss
>trying to kill it with "daggers" weapon
Jesus christ, why does it never feels like you're getting powerful in these games?

Just like the first one. Deck can't optimize games for shit.

>soulful nip game with tiddies and great soundtrack
>soulless industrial g*rman """game"""
Tough choice OP

for fucks sake stop buying games! especially at full price. fucking idiots.
surge can easliy be pirated. it´s floaty as hell. try it first. decide if it´s worth your time + money. dont know if you morally took off since you didnt pirated a game for 5 years (why???) because you cant finish them, but did you thought that not maybe pirating is the reason for not finishing them, instead of them being simple junk???

>god eater devs
>soulful anything

Yup, I liked the Surge and Nioh way more than Dark Souls 2 and 3

The problem with the first surge is the starter area being meh, same goes for the second game as some reviewers pointed out, still downloading the game.
Git gud scrub

60 dollars isn't much, but it's still enough to make me want to make an informed decision. It's not because of the games being shitty as I've pirated a lot of good games in the past. It's more of a mental blockade saying "I don't really own it, it feels wrong trying to finish it".

Why would you want to get good in a shit game user?

>it's another "marketers talk more about Code Vein than their own game" thread
Shit like this is one of a hundred reasons your game is tanking and you'll be unemployed soon.

is Jordan Black the same VA as Nia? It sounds just like her.

How is the lighting in this one? I felt that the first game was at its best in the brighter areas (Especially the DLC park) rather then the CAN'T SEE SHIT ones.

Still downloading, don't know if I got the time to play today.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lSNNq4HZI8&t=1110s
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPFaab4We4
From those reviews it seems to be a step up from the first one, tho I recommend pirating first just to see if it works on your PC.

They seriously fucked up the launch and probably won't recover, especially after their big marketing campaign ended up releasing a product that doesn't even launch

where's the '2.0' boss list weapons? can't find info on how to get delver helix 2.0

I play frame limiter at 60fps and never had fps drops, my pc isnt even good

Should i go to the Port Nixon first or fulfil the request of russian doctor?