Character gender does not matter

Why are you crying so hard about cyberpunk?
You don't even see your character and most of you play female characters anyways even when you are men

Attached: 12.jpg (826x4663, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elias_ericson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. ranny

t.ranny

tranny

Tranny pls

Yikes

>"Oh sorry thats my ID prior to my gender change, sorry for not having my up-to-date one"
>"Ah my apologies also, sorry for the distruption, have a nice journey"

>Is stupid enough not to update his passport on time.
>Blames the conductor for doing her job.
Is he going to have the same meltdown everywhere else too?

Haha lol

What actually happened.

>"I'm sorry, ma'am, but this ID is for a male."
> "O-oh...r-right. Sorry, I'm Trans."
>"Oh. Okay. Have a nice day then, ma'am."

But no, you get more pity points if you make yourself into a blabbering mess, and portrait the other as some sort of Disney witch.

dilate

>every person in the world cares about my mental illness, im so special

Attached: 1451822930732.png (900x698, 1.03M)

lol

> Self-insert is always very female looking and not a hint of how hideous of a tranny they are.

>keeping your mane
The furry should shave his neck.

That comic is not even from a trans writer since no actual trans person would mess up transexual with transgender.

otherwise the would not even reach 30

Attached: 15685880711224508520067817677539 (1).png (490x700, 497K)

>That comic is not even from a trans writer
>twitter.com/elias_ericson
>sweden
What a surpise

>a lack of facial details is feminine looking
you wanna them weirdos who thinks all anime characters look anglo-saxxon?

Gender identity doesn't matter either because it isn't real, only genitalia is
Since everything else is just made up social assignments why do trannies even care about what pronouns they use? Just act however you want to act but don't pretend to have different genitalia

Literally yes. You can't do much details in the face other then ugly stuff and wrinkles, and both are not associated with feminity.

Attached: file.png (700x1877, 1.95M)

Nothing is real, so you should probably just hang yourself

Girls don't wear foundation and concealer to show off their details.

Poor girl. I hope this didn't actually happen to her.

Attached: kWU21EIh.jpg (684x854, 26K)

>sasha the lioness
This is all sorts of ironic. Female lions don't even have manes. Is this supposed be an allegory for trannies who put in minimal effort and get ptsd about muh pronouns?

Attached: disdain.jpg (1000x664, 133K)

>MtF tranny doesn't pass as female
>Gets sad
>MtF tranny passes as female
>Gets sad

Attached: 236234872.jpg (826x2629, 830K)

>Elias Ericson

Attached: 2357538.png (267x122, 5K)

No kidding, if they're so proud about it why are is this coming written like it's shameful. Which one is it?

White people....

You see this and you think "yeah, slavery ain't nothing compared to this shit"

Fucking weirdos...

>The who drew that also drew this

Attached: 12526278.jpg (620x877, 331K)

Attached: 5138dda47ca25.png (460x653, 386K)

good comic tb h. the pacing is very manga and its easy to read. story wise this shit has a big contradiction. people arent psychics. nobody can distinguish you as a tranny so quickly if you actually look feminine. even you cant other trannies.

don't get triggered by words and you might be a normal person

>ideal trans
>still alive

>haha us muslims just like you infidels you shouldn't worry about us haha now shut up while we build this huge mosque that would scream every day at 3:00 am right next to your house :^)

Have sex

You two seem to share a common interest.

>getting upset at a legitimate medical classification

I never understand how LGBT people think

>I want everyone to accept me for what I am and call me what I tell them to
>But I don't want anyone to ever remotely question why I look, sound, or have documentation that is abnormal
>I never, ever, ever want to mention the hormones/surgery I've had to change my gender and only ever want people to see me and think that I am the gender I am trying to be.
>If I have to explain that I am a tranny or crossdresser, it will literally destroy my entire self worth and send me into a suicidal depression.
>But also trannies should be respected and it shouldn't be a taboo topic to be open about and I shouldn't have to hide who I am and should be accepted by everyone.
>But I don't want to have to tell them I'm a tranny.
>But they should just accept that it's ok to be a tranny.

It makes no sense. You know you don't look like a woman, you know no one thinks you're a woman, so why do you then get angry at people who don't think you're a woman?

I kek'd
Based.
This, but unironically

What does this comic have to do with cyberpunk?

Most trans people are desperate to pass and be treated normally. A cursory look through /lgbt/ will show that. The 45-year old men who "dress like women" and are clearly never going to pass and make a whole fuss about it are probably over-entitled and having a midlife crisis, much like middle-aged women who "want to speak to the manager"

The game doesn't use dialogue that refers to your gender which seems unnatural. To think everyone on Earth never uses male or female pronouns when speaking English is foolish. The developer's will say it's to promote trans people when in reality they just didn't wanna give the VA's more money to repeat lines with the pronouns swapped.