Buy shittiest crapshack in the waterfront

>buy shittiest crapshack in the waterfront
>store all your shit in one (1) crate, never upgrade or buy any other houses
>autistically hoard every shit quest reward and unique item in one box
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: My_Imperial_City_House[1].png (1634x1048, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGgHwrG1qhA
youtube.com/watch?v=5CRZrY-IMMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wA39hhOOmBg
youtube.com/watch?v=2KU5fXUx4N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck were they thinking

>Autistically hoard every torch, lantern or emissive material in Vvardenfel to light up every square inch of the council house of a recently-murdered Redoran lord
Nah, fampai, I don't.

Have you seen Armand Christophe?

In New Vegas I would store all my guns in a fridge in the Lucky 38

Why not? The shack is max comfy. Look, it even has some rocks and a tree you can sit by.

I've reached a point in video games where I don't hoard anything and throw the majority of quest rewards away.

Waterfront home is the most comfy

I SHIGGYDIGGITT FAMALAMASENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>not getting the ghost house first

in Fallout 3's megaton house i autistically stored all food items in the fridge, most weapons in a locker, all my clothes in the bedroom desk and left items around the house as decorations like your childhood baseball bat + ball, unique quest items and armour, your first vault suit and whatever

I don't do that anymore though. Something died inside of me. Can't get engaged with videogames anymore

I collect weapons or armour or trinkets that had an important part in my playthrough and put them on weapon racks or in cases, some of them might just be a crummy rusty sword that a fallen companion used, or the set of armor i wore while finishing the main quest, etc

>go to Anvil
>buy a house
>house is haunted
>visit the docks
>boat is haunted
>go spelunking under castle
>cave is haunted
>leave Anvil
>road is haunted

Attached: 1375686756019.jpg (104x178, 5K)

the house is great if it wasn't for the creepy ass basement

>drop everything on the floor
>at some point shit starts to explode when you enter the house
>game crashes if the engine can't handle all the flying stuff

>finish quest, clean up house
>basement is still creepy as fuck with occult shit everywhere, still has a dude's skeleton on a pike behind the sealed wall that you now know is there all the time
>decide to move out to Skingrad and its sweet ass bridges and wine
>bitches love bridges and wine
>spend a gorillion bucks on Rosethorn Hall
>house directly across the street is haunted

Attached: 1372940875658.png (553x759, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VGgHwrG1qhA

youtube.com/watch?v=5CRZrY-IMMQ

Attached: 1543365181160.jpg (209x200, 8K)

I did that on ps3. That box took like 3 minutes to fully open. Lagged so damn bad.

Is Baenlin dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=wA39hhOOmBg

i kinda did this in morrowind but i still would place shit in the house.

YEEEEEEEES

Why is there no RPG where you can autisticly build your own house in the woods piece by piece and each bit of timber has to be produced by a factory in town and transported in with horses and carts and at the end you can walk inside a comfy darkened house with a lantern and fire going and be protected from the elements and dangers outside and you also can place whatever you want in the interior and exterior but there's no bullshit infinite menu storage in chests instead everything has to be physically placed somewhere

Instead we get... this

Attached: 1521708027983.jpg (648x448, 58K)

i do this but with one of those DLC houses you get off the bat like the castle

Why do you care how others play the game?

>Fallout 3
>Drop shit i gather in my travels in my megaton house and prop them up around the house on the tables, counters and the little shelf next to the stairs
>Fix them when they fall every time i come back because gamebryo
Good times. It felt so comfy

Attached: 1568581017412.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Skyrim does have the home DLC which needs you to acquire the supplies to build the sections of your house.

Bruma was the comfiest city

>buy Bruma house
>put all unique items on display on shelves
>put rest in containers
>have comfy bedroom whenever I need to drop by and store items

Attached: 1506355070392.gif (342x342, 436K)

>road is haunted
wait how

>autistically collect every skull i find and dump them all on the table
>eventually can't go inside the shack because of lag
i was edgy and a fool when i was younger

Attached: damn.png (447x459, 148K)

The entire survival crafting genre is this minus the RPG part, though many are developing stories to go along with the survival crafting elements.

mfw i press the "take all" button

Attached: 1568582449324.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

That was the fate of my house in skingrad except it was books.

I haven't seen a survival game where construction is anything more complex than placing a prebuilt structure in an area of your choosing. Construction is complex irl and it's severely overlooked in games.

Damn I liked this shack. I used a mod to ornament it with books, tapestry, a new bed and portraits.

There are survival games out there where you have to account for structural integrity and destroying a key part of a building can cause it to collapse.

In oblivion I'd always autisticly collect one useless misc item and just pile it in a corner in my homes.
I think my favorite was when i collected hourglasses

>put all my shit in Nerano Manor in Balmora
>put my unique weapons on the bed
>unique rings and small items on the dresser
>leave skulls and coins in random, hidden places
>unique helmets on top of the big wardrobe
Every time

>buy rosethorn
>free shepard pies
>turn pies into cure disease potions
>sell

I try to fill my houses with skooma pipes.

That's what I want. What games have it

We can only hope things get better

youtube.com/watch?v=2KU5fXUx4N4

It's almost like ghosts lower the property value enough to warrant selling as fast as possible to anyone that comes along.

Of course not, user. I wouldn't play this shit series in the first place. God bless. :)

>not thinking it's cool you got your own necromancer's lair in your basement with a special book only found there.

t. faggot

>house directly across the street is haunted

Yeah, what's up with it? is it related to a quest? i found it by mistake when i was stealing shit from the rich oppressors of the city

That's a great idea, but it would be hard to have all those items have their own physics without them eventually spazzing out and flying all over the place and even through the ground, or tanking your fps.

>Get into TES during 2006 with MW
>Played all of them after it
>Never felt like collecting random shit or having a house
Sometimes I feel I'm not autistic enough to be part of this fanbase.

I used to go around rivet city and murder people and dump all the bodies in one room