What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 64F38F39-7AAC-43AA-A086-5986E7A5E0CE.jpg (960x572, 128K)

businesses caring more about pleasing investors while merely retaining customers more and more every year when a good business should do the opposite

See picture. Gaming was still salvagable until 2007 though.

Attached: 1569318228407.jpg (960x572, 150K)

Sony destroyed Sega, MS only had Halo, and Nintendo made various fuckups over two generations of consoles.

Nothing went wrong. There are more good games today than there was in 2000. Just because most big games companies make shit games full of microtransactions doesn't mean you have to buy them.

Wrong, the 6th gen was much better than the current gen. Just because things are improving after the dire 7th gen doesn't mean things are as good as they used to be.

>the exploitation of workers is nothing wrong

pretty much the arrival of xbox

Attached: 1434235533860.jpg (1508x1493, 593K)

Attached: j65e3kn446o31.jpg (960x541, 147K)

Microsoft didn't take the chance and buy out Sega when they were about to go bankrupt before their bail out.

Microsoft entering gaming was legit the worst thing to happen to gaming

Foreign companies can't buy Japanese companies.

Women.

Corporate Greed and Wokeness

>he thinks this is true
Based retard

women and liberals fucked it all up

>businesses caring more about pleasing investors
if that was the case games would try to pander to people who actually play games instead of going for the nonexistent woke audience all the time

The only good games are from small developers anything aaa is garbage.

I don't think you understand how buying companies works you stupid bitch

I don't know. How could I know? Life is complex, everything is a result from a multitude of factors, not a single one, we literally are the spawn of multiple random factors. That's why all knowledge we can glean is but a small part of the overall truth which we'll never archieve. The truth is an abstraction, an unreachable ideal. Why is the E3 shit now? Why was it kino? Why does it exist? What are video games? We will never know, now or ever.

Paid online

Based and philosophy pilled