What headset do you use Yea Forums?

What headset do you use Yea Forums?

Mine just broke and I want to replace them with something good and with a balanced EQ so they don't shred my ears and give me tinnitus.

Attached: 5cc70dfc04a2570045325946.jpg (1200x1600, 259K)

>headset
Sorry, I'm not a fag.

If you aren't using headsets then you have no choice but to have something ridiculous like a 7.1 speaker system to compete pleb

Microsoft Lifechat LX 3000

Right muff is broken so i need to get some new non-USB ones, but ones that can actually cancel out any and all noise when playing vidya on my PC and 3DS

there's an annoying dog that barks constantly, neighbors would put him in the garage usually around late in the afternoon but let him out as early as 5 in the fucking morning and i have to deal with this shit every day

plus my mom screaming bible verses loudly

Fuck those cheap pieces of shit, I've gone through like 3 of them just from tripping on the cord and having them fall onto the wooden floor.

I used that one until I switched to arctis 7. It's very good sound-wise and comfortable most of the time. After long sittings it hurts my ears. I might invest in thicker ear guards.

>using gaymen headsets

Attached: 1569301986943.jpg (551x584, 124K)

Hardly. A good pair of headphones and a cheap microphone so old I can't remember when I even got it, and I'm set. I take my headphones out in public without looking like a retard and without necessitating a second pair, and the audio quality is great regardless of the type of media consumed.
There's absolutely no reason to have a microphone stuck to your headphones with embarrassing color schemes/designs over a good pair of headphones and a cheap microphone.

imagine actually thinking this AND being this stupid in general

>mOd mIC aNd rEAL HeAdPhoNes bRo
>/g/ memes from 2009

lmao get out

thanks for typing like a retard
saves me having to call you one

i use the iron maiden official headphones. best sound ive ever had, but i dont play multiplayer so it doesnt have a mic

I'm typing like a retard to mimic your retardation, retard.

sure thing retard

>shitty gaymen headset broke down beacause too retarded to follow /g/'s advice
>go full retard when someone called it out
you're the target demographic for gaming headsets lmao.

Could you repeat that in English, please?

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (590x318, 53K)

You're the idiot on my team who can't hear shots and callouts because you're using your shitty ass normiephones that are tuned for casual shit like netflix and spotify.

Also it broke after 4 years so there's that. It's practically as ancient as your turd advice.

I have these 1700 dollar ones (on the right) and these 80 dollar ones.

Attached: best cans.jpg (2016x980, 1.01M)

>you're the idiot for using quality products
>BTW my shit broke after only a few years

lmao okay retarded

>1700 dollar ones
Does it sound like 1700 dollaridoos?

how underage are you exactly

>quality products
>probably some 99 dollar shitheisers that are useless for gaming

lmao go back to /g/

>that are useless for gaming

this is your brain on BUY GAMER PRODUCT marketing

yea, bruh, us REAL gamers only use quality Razer™ headsets

Yes and no. At that price bracket you pay maybe hundreds of dollars for 10% better sound. That might sound stupid but I think it's stupid to pay hundreds of bucks for a tattoo when I could pay 0 and just not bother.

>buy $200 meme shitheisers and grados
>lose games because they can't pick up footsteps or shots

lmao this is how I know you are meme gamers who just parrot shit and never actually tried anything in their life

You are literally retarded.

You don't need to tell me, I only use the best gamer equipment recommended by my favourite streamers

@479164086
now THAT is bait

>Can have a thread full of suggestions
>Instead sperglords that aren't even interested feel to pour in and vomit their group think
Goddamn this website fucking sucks

>studio headphones
>designed to provide accurate audio as opposed to rich audio
>use for music, movies and vidya
>can triangulate enemies based on their footsteps so well I often get accused of wallhacks
I don't know in what parallel universe you live where you think you need 1337 haxx0r LED Gaymin BRAND® 7.1™ (with 2 drivers) headset to hear your game.

HD600s. They're pretty nice.

Attached: Sennheiser-HD-600-headphones-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 152K)

Sennheiser HD 599 master race. Gaymer headsets are a massive fucking meme, they're uncomfortable and usually sound like shit and look even worse. I mean why the fuck would you ever buy "gaymer" headsets, what the fuck is even the point? It's not like they have gamer specific features, audio is audio ffs. A good open headphone will have far superior positional audio, sound quality, and comfort no matter what. If you want closed headphones, buy a studio monitor like the ATH Meme50x which is fucking built for professional work and is supremely comfy and has accurate sound, if you want more Soundstage and a 3D sound effect that isn't artificial software dogshit, buy a pair of opens like the aforementioned Senn HD599 or the 559 if you're poor, they're going to have better sound quality, Soundstage, comfort and build quality than any overpriced chink "gamer" headsets. If you need a mic, buy a cheap ass Bluetooth one or a desk mic, the fact that these faggot retard gamer headsets have built in mics is not a good reason to fall for the meme.

>tuned to casual youtube and spotify
>good for games

pick one it's always going to be shittier than $30 gaming headphones because it's simply isn't tuned for the purpose

fuck off back to plebbit
this isn't even video games

Did a gaming headset kill your family or something?

sounds like brain damage killed yours

OP must be new here, the trick is to herd these retards into thinking they're answering for something else.

>sperging out because of gaming headsets
You underage retards are so easy to spot

>falls for gaymur marketing
>calls others underage

Here are my headsets, faggot. Nice try though.

>Can't read
>Still uses moot arguments
Gee, mister. You're retarded.

the only gaming headsets even remotely worth a damn are Cloud II
even then you're still better off buying proper headphones

>no argument
>not capable of reading
>spouts memes from 9 years ago

lmao neck yourself

clean your shit
that's disgusting

No but I fell for the meme once and I still have buyer's remorse to this day. Please do not fall for that marketing, which is honestly cringe to begin with, these headphones are marketed like they're literal childrens toys but with more references to fucking Fortnite. OP's headphones are marketed as 7.1 but please how stupid can you be to fall for this bullshit marketing? Seriously this is literally HOLE TECHNOLOGY tier bullshit, these headphones have two fucking drives (besides, how many ears you have again?) and the "surround" is created through artificial software hacker. Logitech is a great company for input hardware, their gamer mice are legitimately God tier and their warranty is top notch, but leave audio to the professionals please. For closed I can recommend you the Snoy MDR-1A which are comfy as fuck and sound great, for opens I recommend the Senn 5x9 (I have the 599 and they're pretty good and can be driven just fine by anything without an amp unlike the 600s).

I don't care what "cans" you have, only an absolute retard would ever suggest gaming headsets.

all this proves is you buy overpriced shit

gaming headsets were overpriced shit 9 years ago, and that hasn't changed

go back

@479164862
Thanks for that completely useless post that has nothing to do with anything that I said
Or that I don't buy shitty gaming headsets which was the entire point, retard

you might as well, wasting that much money on headphones

>shilling gaming headphones unironically
I don't care how many times your mom rattled and dropped you when you were a child or how many shekels Razer disposed into your bank account, I'm still not buying a gaming headset.

If I want a good all-rounder pair of headphones that I can use for gaming, and audio production, what are a decent pair. Please note I am only a low-mid class person and so needs to be affordable and last a few years.

Most headphones I've used have the cables break in a year or so, despite externally looking fine. So ideally I'd like modular cabling so I can replace easily.

just buy some cheap airbuds and use a guitar hero microphone

hd6xx/Tin T2 - i still need a microphone

Sennheiser HD518
In retrospect I should have bought a better one, it's fine but the sound quality could be better