Glad you could make it remastered Uther

Glad you could make it remastered Uther.

Attached: 1569276460006.jpgGlad you could make it remastered Uther..jpg (1274x715, 119K)

>those fucking shoulders

Also wasnt Uther blonde

no, but he definitely was a brighter shade of brown.

not that it matters since they're reworking the entire game to fit the WoW retcons.

Attached: UthertheLightbringer.jpg (217x217, 7K)

Watch your remastered tone with me remastered boy.

listen remastered Uther there is something about Warcraft3:reforged you should know...
Oh no, we are to late. "The culling: of Strathholm" map has been fully revised, it may look fine now but it's a matter of time until all the gameplay has been revised as well

I wonder how they're going to retcon the Draenei since they were completely changed between Frozen throne and TBC

deploy pauldrons!

Attached: 1569240993064.png (1460x999, 1.94M)

TOO. SMALL.

Attached: 1569240646565.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

I don't think you heard me. Boy.

TOO.

SMALL.

Wasn't it explained that the ones in those games were just the broken draenei?

I'm pushing is as big as I can. my spine cant support anything bigger.

Attached: 1569243567923.png (1100x619, 1.62M)

Then change the spine.

This is why you're not my king yet, boy.

Attached: 1511507837654.jpg (500x495, 87K)

It was retconned but theres tons of holes. off the top of my head

1)in WC3 Akama calls himself Elder sage of the Draenei, not the broken.
2)He calls Draenor "the ancestral homeland" while in WoW it was retconned that the Draenei actually crashed into Draenor only a few decades before the opening of the gate.
3)Kil`jaeden has seen Akama at the end of the campaign, its a little strange that neither one commented on the other considering that they are each others sworn enemy. Eredar like Kil`jaeden exiled the Draenei from their homeland due to the whole "religious" war between them.

These entire pauldrons must be purged

4)Its strange that Akama would even serve Illidan in the first place since he is at that moment is an agent of the burning legion, the mortal enemy of the Draenei. granted he is obviously disloyal and looking for a way to break away but still

The first thing Illidan did on outland was to start massacring legion's lieutenants and closing down legion's portals, I can understand why Akama'd get confused. Was probably why he didn't follow him to northrend in the end.

seems a little forgiving considering the whole legion is the mortal enemy but fine. that still doesn't explain away the previous 3 big issues. in the lore Kiljaden hunted the Draenei for 25,000 years, after all that its strange he just left Akama and Akama left him.

>glad you could remake it uther

>Who is that deformed creature in the back? Seems almost familiar. Nevermind, gotta shout at this useless fucking Illidan
>Who is this huge red demon? Fuck he's scary. Can't think, mind too hazy from demon aids. Better not speak up anyway, Illidan seems to be getting scolded

lazy and bad explanation. Are you trying to tell me Akama forgot how his own race appeared before being broken? and Kiljaden remarked that Illidans new minions seem capable so he just said that without actually looking at these minions?

Just playing devil's advocate here

Attached: 1531724919660.png (172x185, 76K)

Baffling not to go with that, right?

Since this is the WC3 thread, why exactly were the Naga following Illidan again?
Also I love how WoW has made this make even less sense
>The Naga, who serve an old god, follow Illidan, who's working for the Burning Legion, to kill the Lich King, when both the Burning Legion and the Lich King have the same goal of stopping the old gods
I mean, WoW is a clusterfuck of lore anyway, but that's besides the point

how devils Advocate going to explain away the "Ancestral" land of a species which only been there 200 years. delusions from demon aids too?

They were originally planning on implementing naga as a playable race so I guess the answer to your question is "cut budget"

I have my blizzard's pocket guide to lazy writing right here and it clearly says "demonic corruption", you're out of luck

the lore version was basically that the Naga hated Night elves. Illidan was angry at night elves for the whole exile thing for becoming demonic. clearly this makes them best bros and causes the Naga to ally with him.

its retarded as fuck but heres your reason.

Where is the remaster?
There was a whole bunch of news and then nothing.

>Starts to rain
>Arthas connects both sides and is shielded

Please be hyped for the announcement of an announcement coming this Blizzcon™

Finish the fucking thing so i can pót to my friend on reddit

>pauldrons slide to the sides again
>can watch the night sky like you're an observatory