What are some video games with good dog companions

What are some video games with good dog companions

Attached: FB_IMG_1569312806864.jpg (544x960, 51K)

Fallout 1

Attached: 1543392204568.png (295x674, 61K)

I miss my dog.

MGSV

Arcanum

Kill yourself, OP

>human dies in a video game
Pssh, whatever

>dog dies in a video game
NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER! LEAVE THE DOGGO ALONE!

The last guardian

>Pssh, whatever
Newfag.

Attached: pixy.jpg (1012x676, 96K)

Dogs are better than the vampiric variety of human.
Which is unfortunately most of the West now.

Attached: __repede_and_yuri_lowell_tales_of_vesperia_the_first_strike_and_etc__b794f0e11526351a41f6f75e36fbce8 (2457x3118, 1.38M)

based retard

You that same guy from the RE4 thread?

This. Doggo fags are reddit incarnate

>find puppy on side of road, bring him home get him cleaned up, try to find who he belongs to
>no one claims him, free dog, awesome
>find crow in parking lot with broken leg
>take him home so nothing eats him alive
>dies before I can take him to vet to be put to sleep
>wrap him in old pillow case and bury him by the rose bush
Not everyone makes it, Tabloid.

Attached: PqHzRT5FnGPSoEUMfmGSWH-320-80.jpg (320x240, 17K)

>becoming so irrationally afraid of the reddit boogieman that you start to vilify dogs just because reddit likes them

Attached: yikes.jpg (250x343, 51K)

You sound like a nigger

Attached: soyjackposters.jpg (424x317, 25K)

This. Took every inch of my will to not reload when he got vaporized by the muties in Mariposa.

can't wait until you zoomers grow up and have to deal with the next generation acting like mouthbreathing retards

seems like they're dealing with the past generation of childless mouthbreathing retards pretty well with these posts

if by dealing with you mean act even more retarded then yes

Me too. I had to put my dog down 2 weeks ago. I suggest that if you haven’t already that you should adopt a dog from a shelter.

UK range ban when? I am getting tired of seeing all these Muslims shitposting everywhere

Attached: 1569167459349.gif (375x304, 790K)

I don't get sympathy for dogs. Sure, they are cute and sometimes useful, but they are inferior beings. And when they get old, they stop being cute, they become mess. They piss under themselves, can barely walk, look droopy all the time - it's painful to look at. Surely, when they get run over or poisoned, it's really sad to lose a good dog, but when they get old, they basically expire.
Dogs are like programmed little bio robots, uncapable of thought, empathy - they can only love, but it kind of stems from fear and admiration (they choose their master like wolves choose their pack leader). And if love is programmed too, then they are basically soulless beings.

>what is euthanasia

delete this image

>dog becomes angry that a needle is being stuck in his arm
>restrain him by putting my weight on all his body
>dog starts barking in anger and outrage
>holding down my screaming dog as they drug him up
Dog in the OP is a pussy mine went down fighting.

Attached: out of jelly doughnuts.jpg (259x195, 6K)

You have never once in your life wanted another person to be your date but been turned down before? Have you never been laughed at in a bar? Dogs are better than humans in almost every respect because they can replace the other humans in your life with a partner that can’t tell you no. Besides most humans have an innate desire to protect and raise children and those feelings often extend to small animals.

the retardation levels are pretty even considering they're parroting that reddit tier babytalk bullshit.

>OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE HECKIN PUPPER!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL THE CUTE GOOD BOI FRICKIN BOOFER, NOT THE FLUFFER, NOT THE DOGGER, THE PUPPERINO, THE FLOOFER DOGGO! DON'T TOUCH THE BLEP BOI, THE HECKINGLY CUTE MLEMER, THE WOOFER, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565874072531.png (1000x800, 157K)

NOOOOO JANNIES BAN JANNIES BAN!!!!! JANIES BAN!!!

Attached: E474037F-D1CA-4576-A03A-41FB522667F1.jpg (247x204, 10K)

OMG A KOT!! KOTS ARE SO CUTE OMG SMOL PENER GATO!!!

Attached: 1568978812821s.jpg (228x250, 6K)

>Have you never been laughed at in a bar
LOL

So youre saying you're such a pathetic person the only living being that can tolerate you is one incapable of thought?

I want you to lose every single person you like, one by one, until you have nothing left to live for
and then you find a little puppy with no leg on the street
you decide to take him in and raise him
you become attached, he is the only living thing in your life you can love and be loved by
he grows up, and then one day BAM ran over by a truck
"pshh whatever" you utter, as you stand over the mangled body of your only friend, you loved him like a son, but it doesnt matter because- ofcourse you are a manly man and you cant cry over these petty things.

imagine seething this hard over some stupid fucking animals
lmfaoooooooooooooo

I can take valid criticism. And I don't date dogs.

seething is in caps newfren

I'm letting you dogbros know, it's not the catfags doing this. Fuck these clowns.
t. catfag and lizardfag

Attached: 1541186324878.png (396x430, 335K)

>just did this 3 weeks ago

when does the pain fade

Attached: 1466190000906.jpg (568x353, 20K)

>dog eats a big pile of steaming shit
white people:
>COME HERE YOU HECKING GOOD CHONKBOI, LET ME MLEM DA SNOOOOOT

Attached: doggo.jpg (670x394, 46K)

I don't think we've ever had such a common enemy before.

Literally only Kenshi. No other game has competent doggo companions. Maybe Fable 2 did but I really don't remember.

Absolute Based

>Pretending to be devoid of humanity just so you can say "seething" again

>brown people
>have no souls or empathy
>are afraid of dogs like their coward warlord pedophile lord and savior

lol

But I'm a catfag and I'm doing it.
Fuck down syndrome wolves

Why are there genuinely so many Chinese posters on Yea Forums nowadays? Why can't you unoriginal faggots make a website for yourselves for once and stick to them?

>brown people
>have no souls or empathy
>are afraid of dogs like their coward warlord pedophile lord and savior

>lol

Attached: sleeper incell.jpg (883x1765, 433K)

why are you on every board making these worthless posts?

>why are you on every board making these worthless posts?

Attached: Soyjak(189).png (805x851, 89K)

Dragon Age Origins had a dog.

>I want you to lose every single person you like, one by one, until you have nothing left to live for
>and then you find a little puppy with no leg on the street
>you decide to take him in and raise him
>you become attached, he is the only living thing in your life you can love and be loved by
>he grows up, and then one day BAM ran over by a truck
>"pshh whatever" you utter, as you stand over the mangled body of your only friend, you loved him like a son, but it doesnt matter because- ofcourse you are a manly man and you cant cry over these petty things.

Attached: 1564977335996.png (454x520, 5K)

I farted on my black lab puppy's head today to establish dominance. It worked. Fuck you

Dogs are innocent damn it, they didnt choose to live in this god forsaken world, theyre not tearing the earth apart

I WANT TO KILL EVERY DOG and american IN THE WORLD

>theyre not tearing the earth apart
Any animal on this planet, for its entire history, would've dominated and exploited the world without mercy if they were evolutively able to. You'll understand when you grow up.

You really do fucking suck, Yea Forums. God fucking damnit.

Attached: you're a mutt.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Dogs specifically exist to depend on humans though

Attached: 1568978815315.png (766x950, 50K)

Yes, after thousands of years of physically abusing and breeding wolves to the point they'd lose any semblance of a honorable animal they had, we created "man's best friend" and then you act all high and mighty for protecting it, fucking lol, animalfags are the worst, act solely on emotions while throwing any logic or reason away.

fuck you dude

BASED
This enrages the soiboi

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE GOOD BOI, NOT THE PUPPERINO, NOT THE SMOL WOOFER BOOFER, NOOOO YOU CAN' DO HIM A FRIGHTEN, NOT THE HECKING GOOD MLEMMER

Attached: soyjak (124).png (454x520, 11K)

Sleep tight, pupper

Are you a cyborg?

retard

do you think you're subtle, replying to yourself? nobody cares about wojakniggers. they're all filtered by anybody who isn't a subhuman

Friendly reminder that dogs are so ingrained into human development that wanting to cause them harm is a surefire sign of psychopathy*.

*You actually WANT to cause a dog harm, not just piss off some idiots on Yea Forums

KEK

>having to restrain your dog so someone can kill him
jesus thats rough

No that user, but same. Kidneys failed on her.

>Filtering
Sup Reddit, if you can't take Yea Forums as it is, fucking leave

>That one faggot spamming onions images

Attached: 1565082051270.png (600x610, 565K)

>but they are inferior beings
Fucking half elves.

You made me not want to like dogs. Next time just shut the fuck up.

Halo: Combat Evolved

>given the option to filter out mouthbreathing retards who post glorified spam all day in an attempt to ruin threads
>MUH FREE SPEECH. GB2REDDIT. DON'T CENSOR ME. WOJAK IS THE ONLY WAY I FEEL LIKE I WIN THE INTERNET ARGUMENT

suck my cock you fucking loser lmao. wojak is a dead meme posted by mentally ill children who can't adapt

>Im a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian durrr

Legitimate autism

based, all me.

The old Yea Forums I knew used to love animals and helped to lock up pedophiles. This is just retards being edgy.

What kind of dog do you have, Yea Forums? And if you don't have one, what's your favorite breed?

Attached: 1542584519799.png (2050x3025, 3.97M)

Genuine autism.

I had an old lab named Lucky. The poor guy had arthritis as he got older, so we had to put him down.

>The old Yea Forums I knew used to love animals and helped to lock up pedophiles. This is just retards being edgy.
>What kind of dog do you have, Yea Forums? And if you don't have one, what's your favorite breed?

Attached: neckbrush.jpg (810x810, 63K)

I had to put down my dog about a year ago. Literally the absolute worse thing ever, wouldn't recommend to anyone.

It did knock me out of my depression though, last act from a good boy

This but unironically

>The old Yea Forums I knew used to love animals and helped to lock up pedophiles. This is just retards being edgy.

that was before this place was infested with normalfags like

Of course not
He is a fellow human being like you and me. My human camarade proves a correct point, do not waste your money on inferior creatures, use it to buy this new product. HO yes, I love product as a great human being
Here my human friend, I offer this free glass of water to prove my sympathy and to be able to earn your trust

So where's the joke?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ENDURE MY WOJACK EDIT SHITPOST SPAM OR YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!
it goes in the options field

Attached: 1569045174018.jpg (750x750, 94K)

>itt: reddit

Attached: 1569225859054.jpg (672x1024, 171K)

>they didnt choose to live in this god forsaken world
Neither did I

well I could give you pets but that's kinda gay

>dogs aren't tearing the earth apart
>"Contrarian autism"
If you like your dog because it's eco friendly then you deserve a kick in the nuts.

You're still a redditor newfag if you filter anything, thin skinned faggot, just scroll past absolute dumb nigger.

As a Black man I'm calling you nigger solely out of principle

>i will show them how annoying this group of people is by being way worse
whats your end game mate?

Attached: 128769840482.jpg (600x594, 40K)

Thank you, jannies. You guys are alright sometimes.

you can gobble all the shit in the world and it doesn't make you cool or make you fit in. cry reddit until you piss yourself faggot

Pitbull mix.

Old Yea Forums loved cats, not animals.
We also used to post animal gore (no cats tho) constantly on Yea Forums.
You Reddit revisionists won't have a chance as long I draw breath

>On Yea Forums
Meant Yea Forums

>Now allowing yourself to grieve on your own.
Bad bro.