What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: 51SJd2GnXCL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 38K)

I NEVER FELT LIKE

Fun

shitty ps2 chibi models
aka SOUL INCARNATE

a much better game than p5 but that ain't saying much

Why does everyone look so off-model in this artwork?
Kenji looks like a fucking chimpanzee

You will inevitably start to feel bored. You will walk from pointless conversation to pointless conversation. You will read and read and read while character models stare at each other lifelessly. You will do the same unchallenging fights hundreds of times over where enemies pose no threat. You will stare at cutscenes that play out in the slowest way possible. You'll tell yourself the story has gripped you while trying to ignore how badly written it is.
You will wonder why Yea Forums and various ecelebs hyped up this series, and begin telling yourself that YOU must be wrong, not them. You'll tell yourself it's good just to feel a part of something.

That's what you're in for.

Best JRPG ever and feels at the end

Disregard this faggot >479155912 he's wrong

A game that is unironically better than P4 and P5 and not being able to control party members is kinda the point and works where P4 and P5 just shoved it in as an option.

Anime high school simulator, if you're into it you'll really love it. If it's boring to you within the first hour then just give up, the whole game is just that repeated over 50 hours.

Tartar sauce will make you want to die

@479155912
@479156118
What you described was basically like persona 4 and 5.

Huge chunks of nothing happening.
Boring and repetitive gameplay.
Slow combat that's piss easy when it decides not to be infuriating.
Best cast members in the franchise, you genuinely grow to like every single one of those fuckers but Social Links are really hit and miss.

You'll be engaged as you play it and I'd say it's an experience worth having regardless of the flaws.

Attached: 3e4ad487e4e66b23008173e38441e9da.jpg (600x1060, 57K)

Does it have tomboys?

Overbaked bread.

No and that's what makes this game superior to p4

There is a tomboy yes

P3 doesn't really have any.

Good story, good characters, fucking abysmal gameplay/dungeon, weeks of nothing happening at a time, and a terrible expansion that ruins the base game definitely skip it once you beat the journey.

A game about how various characters handle death and come together to face a growing level of stress and apathy in their city as they both bond with and struggle against each other to deny or accept death and find their answers to life.

Unlike Persona 4 and 5, your party members do not become friends immediately, and many take a long time before they overcome their issues and open up. One pair takes the entire length of the game and the epilogue to do so.

How does it feel begin a literal faggot?

This game is actually really slow and uneventful. It's just happens to have a interesting plot. Revelations Persona is unironically better

Attached: 3jIFo9Dm_400x400.png (320x320, 208K)

where the PS2 SMTs budget games?

?

The only character I can think of that fits that bill is Yuko, but she's still pretty damn girly and not really a tomboy.

Play Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment instead, if you don't wince at the idea of PS1 games.

Attached: 65543814_p21.jpg (1280x960, 502K)