Steam Library Beta thoughts?

What you guys think of the new look? I personally enjoy it and it's motivated me to make custom thumbnails for all my favorite games. Being able to sort all different ways is cool too. Haven't tried the auto categories yet though.

Attached: Steam.jpg (1912x1039, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcovers.booru.org/
steamcovers.booru.org/index.php
steamcovers.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gonna toss in some thumbnails I made tonight.

Attached: COD WW2 Anime.jpg (500x750, 155K)

Ghey

no u

Attached: Fallout 4 Ass.jpg (500x750, 100K)

I like the design but I feel like theres some stuff that could use some tweaking
I want to be able to change the order of my categories
and I feel like I was the one person in the world who used the music steam tab before

also a goat suggestion I saw was that there should be a filter for games that your friends own

Why the fuck do you make one for cod, like, no reason

wow i hate these so much.

but that's alright because it's your library and not mine. i'm happy you're enjoying the new update, user!

Maybe I enjoy me some kino WW2 cod of duty from time to time?

Attached: PUBG.jpg (500x750, 147K)

Attached: E8MjgsU.jpg (1277x719, 112K)

Because it's a shill or even one of the UX designers at valve.

Hey op it looks like shit as steam always did, but that doesn't really matter as any reasonable person uses small mode only.

There's a filter for "friends playing" but that seems to be the extent. I don't have any friends anyway so not like I can make any use of that.

Attached: DSR Pris.jpg (500x750, 170K)

This is a joke right? You don't actually that looks good or funny?

Now this is a coombrain thread

it's actually really good, i see no reason why people are complaining

If you have a game selected it's pretty much the same as before.

Attached: DKS2-SOTFS.jpg (500x750, 191K)

post the sekiro one

>W-WHY IS THAT GUY DOING SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!???? OMG WHY IS HE ENJOYING IT!?? AHHHHHHH HE'S HAVING FUN AND IM NOT!!!!! THIS ISN"T HOW IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE *throws a huge hissy fit and slowly descends into a convulsions*

That's you whenever you complain about someone else's taste.

Attached: 1566951058054.png (800x600, 14K)

>What you guys think of the new look?
I see it as a waste of RAM, plus the new UI is using more CPU when idle than the current one.

I actually like it better than the old one, but it's a fucking pain in my ass to have to fix all the covers. Had about like 200 games in my library missing art that I've filled in or made shit for in the past week. Still missing about 60. Use the booru to find some if you're missing some too:

steamcovers.booru.org/

Changing the orientation from landscape to portrait is retarded. That aside, the new is decent. Could be a lot worse, I suppose.

I'm glad they've got rid of the "news" section, was fucking sick of seeing barely related Rock Paper Shotgun articles.

Yes I'd like to hear some suggestions on how it could be improved for people that complain. Maybe clean up the game pages so there isn't so much empty wasted space?

Attached: DKS3 Lewd.jpg (500x750, 124K)

*new update

U-uh s-s-sure.

Attached: Sekiro Lewd.jpg (500x750, 168K)

Not my site. Some user made this in the first Steam beta thread.

steamcovers.booru.org/index.php

Post your covers here.

>kino WW2 cod of duty
the games beyond trash, there is no obtainable enjoyment for a healthy brain

>Because it's a shill
how is that maybe, seems like i dont know anything about that

Okay... What is that dragon maid I see?

Attached: question.jpg (348x342, 37K)

wow dude do you like to masturbate what thats crazy

Maybe upgrade the potato?

Attached: MHW.jpg (500x750, 193K)

well following context, it's skyrim and probably a reference to The Lusty Argonian Maid

kinda funny i guess? got a chuckle outta me.

I love custom covers like this OP, you're doing a good job.
I haven't gone to the extent of making my own covers or anything yet, but if you guys want to be horrified, make a dynamic collection and check "unplayed."

Attached: unplayed collection.png (182x182, 60K)

Noice didn't know this was a thing. Thanks anoons.

Attached: ACO.jpg (500x750, 156K)

Attached: Skyrim SE Argonian.jpg (500x750, 214K)

Why yes I do enjoy masturbation quite a bit.

Attached: GTAV PRBG.jpg (500x750, 175K)

i mean i honestly don't know, it's just a big wall of all my games and that's all i wanted. I just click ont he game to press play, i dont really mind the "empty space"

No problem.

Here is the first/main page

steamcovers.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

Some people might not know you can access the site that way by clicking post and instead just go and search in the text box and miss the page view.

feckin' based chad.

Attached: 1568603844977.png (806x724, 573K)

Yeah I was even reaching for that. It's just looks pretty solid in general.

Attached: NierA 1.jpg (500x750, 162K)

All I want and all I'll ever want is the list view. I don't like detail view. I really don't like grid view.
What seems to be the case now is that they're going to force both detail and grid view on me at once, take away list view, and try to cram more community stuff at me unasked for in the process.
Every time I've asked in these threads if list view is still there, I either get no answer or some idiot who's confused list with detail, so as far as I can tell this update is nothing I want and everything that pisses me off. So yeah. That's a reason.

I would be upset if they took list view as well since I'm so used to that. I can see where they might just go with the collections in the grid or on the shelves on the home screen since there's so much redundancy now but unless it's a touchscreen device or TV there's no beating list view.

Attached: Civ5.jpg (500x750, 173K)

It’s fucking annoying and too detailed

Jesus Christ that's sad. Trapfags truly are much worse than coomers.

I don't like how the workshop segment for games no longer shows the top 3 for the week and you have to go to the separate workshop page for it
it's decent other than that, I really don't like the animated glowing on rare cheevos though

They should let us customize what we want to see with panels on a global and per game basis.

Attached: SCVI.jpg (500x750, 166K)

I like that they highlight the rarest achievements

It works
It's missing a lot of features though, like sitting by user rating, seeing the store tags on the game details, having the possibility to rearrange the elements in the detailed view...

unironic rediit tier

damn sekiro has cute girls? maybe ill get it after all

Let me remove the social shit please. Otherwise it looks nice.

>imagine being such a fucking coomer that you feel the need to make custom softcore hentai cover-arts for your digital video game collection
Shape up or kys. You make me sick.

Shadows cum twice

Show your copy/hours faggot, WW2 bad is a meme that came about around the time that people were still fellating movie games like TLoU

Who the fuck cares? Just use list mode you autist.

Attached: 1557619230693.png (499x625, 232K)

It's just some mindless fun that I like to hop and and play with some music every now and again. I can't get into the futuristic ones even though it's the same gameplay.

Attached: codww2.jpg (365x272, 28K)

Has potential but needs more customization. My main complaint is lots of wasted space. If they add an option to rearrange panels, manually adjust size and spacing of covers, hide unnecessary elements, this would be kino.
Also
>civ 5 cover
Nice.
>the rest
Cringe.

Attached: Steam_iBrdxqLhmv.jpg (1606x753, 269K)

>cucktivision
Yes, get it from torrents.

I too enjoy making lewd covers

Attached: 1425245.jpg (1491x708, 351K)

Pathetic.

Good for you user, I was more referring to the guy who was trying to just mindlessly criticize the game without any experience with it. I think your opinion is pretty spot on, however I mostly spend time playing the zombies mode

Attached: cod ww2.jpg (978x149, 20K)

Based. Thanks user.

Any good covers for Ace Attorney?

Attached: 1556762600830.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

>Receiver
based user

>covers with different sizes for whatever reason even though GoG handled that shit fine
>games I never player or installed showed up on my library for whatever reason
My list of complaints used to be a lot bigger but they fixed most of what I disliked about this update so I don't have a negative stance on the update. I considered doing custom covers and categories but I only ever use the library to install games and then I start the games through the recently played menu in the taskbar, so the time spent organizing things probably isn't worth it.

>WW2 bad is a meme
call of duty is trash since nearly a decade and you random Yea Forums faggot try to tell me its a meme

i played ww2 for 20 hours got in the top of the leaderboards and dropped it immediately, because it suffers the same problems as always, what a great franchise isnt it?

>around the time that people were still fellating movie games like TLoU
to bring this up as a argument proves you are not older than 14, aswell as you are trash at video games overall

Absolutely hated it at first, but I've gotten used to it. I still fuckin' despise not being able to sort my library with a simple drop down list anymore. There's no reason for there to be a drop down list for filtered list, a button for only showing installed games, a button for collections and an advanced filtering button when all of that was on a single drop down list previously. The Current UI is way too bloated.

Attached: 1568784757507.jpg (980x995, 123K)

imagine being such a shut in you see a remotely sexual image and the first thing you think about is cooming

I like it. More stuff to look at once when browsing library.

can you share the MHW cover?

I don't like it but I basically never use steam these days so it doesn't bother me much.

LMAO YOUR SUCH A WEEB TEEHEE ^___^
POMF x3

it's already in the thread dumbo

Attached: 1544155230034.jpg (750x737, 145K)

Yep, I didnt refresh the thread before asking, sorry

Attached: MHW-Handler_Screenshot_001.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

>tfw no thumbnail has been made for a dead game that you still play from time to time
if anyone wants to help it's blur

Attached: 1564036954996.gif (285x270, 2.09M)

I like it, but scrolling feels laggy. Either we're trading performance for a new look, or it's terribly optimized.

I was ready to hate it but after turning on low bandwith and performance modes it's pretty nice.

This.
/thread

>noooooo you can't have things to enjoy

the improved news feed is good, rest is shit

Attached: Ace Attorney.png (500x750, 421K)

Attached: Ace-Attorney2.png (500x750, 368K)

Is there a way to find all steam games you removed without using the shitty steam support search?

I'm missing 20 games most likely indie turds, when you "permanently" remove games Valve simply just hides it until you want to activate it again, it still keeps all your data

>>and I feel like I was the one person in the world who used the music steam tab before
You're not, and I'd really like to have that back in an easily accessible way again. As of now you need to go to view > music details to bring it back, it hasn't changed at all.

view > hidden games?