Naoto wanted to become Trans, right?

Naoto wanted to become Trans, right?

Attached: naoto-bust2.png (500x697, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6TDs1nkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No.

Attached: EFHgefJXUAIdBnl.png (828x710, 482K)

Attached: 1539961348416.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

No, she wanted to be taken seriously

TRANNNIES BTFO

Attached: bunt.png (539x715, 569K)

What's it like to think about Trannies 24/7?

No. She learned to begin accepting herself for who she was instead of the image she put in her head.

Not at all.

Naoto is the anti-tranny.

Someone who realised that you don't need to mutilate your genitalia to just be yourself.

I don't know, Matt, how IS your wife doing?

Probably the same way it feels to be proud of your skin color because you have no other accomplishments.

No.

Yes being white is a pathetic existence

this wish people could read

Attached: file.png (1280x692, 863K)

Only those fapping to bailey jay enough would get this lol. Why did she get thicc T.T

>tfw no naoto gf

Attached: 1568013390071.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Atlus says trans rights

Kanji isn't gay.
Naoto isn't trans.
Pat and Wollie are fucking retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=MSJ6TDs1nkE

Attached: 389730.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Naoto was a girl who wanted to become a detective, a masculine job. Since Japan is still quite sexist, this is a role that Naoto felt she couldn't ever reach. So her shadow twisted her anxiety into someone who wanted a sex change operation. But she wants to be taken seriously, even though she's female.

If you take the Shadow a face value, then you're an idiot.

Kaiji is bisexual. Why is this so hard for people?

I think technically they would say she already is

Kanji was doubtful of his sexuality because his hobbies were feminine and he faced constant harrassment for it, ie. being called gay and whatnot. It was the gendered standards of society and the people around him that made him doubt who he was.
Never does it suggest that he's actually gay or even bisexual.

No. Naoto thought her life would be more convenient if she were male because it would alleviate social pressures she was facing. She didn't have dysphoria, she's basically an actual example of the shitpost interpretation of the average transtrender.

>Never does it suggest that he's actually gay or even bisexual.
People say that because of his crush on Naoto, which persists both before and after he learns she's a girl.

No and Yes. She wanted to be taken seriously by the men at the police station but was in denial about her femininity. The saw was just a big metaphor for what would happen if she took it too far.

Yeah definitely, also Yosuke really is a smirking rebel and Teddie really is an edgy nihilist
Jesus christ imagine being too dumb to understand a waifu game where you summon stands

his face literally goes read at the though of going to an onsen with you, wish you fags actually played the game
he is bisexual for sure, or at least gay for the mc

He has trouble talking to girls and gets nosebleeds when Chie and Yukiko are in bikinis near him. He's bisexual, that's all there is to it.

>Kanji was doubtful of his sexuality because his hobbies were feminine and he faced constant harrassment for it, ie. being called gay and whatnot.

The only time anyone EVER gave him shit for his hobbies and personality was well after the fact and it was by your group.

Attached: mehkoto.jpg (172x242, 24K)

Based bisexual supremacy, Atlus knows what's up

Kanji issues was perception and being accepted for who was. But he was at least 100% Bisexual. In his Rank 10 he literally says His Shadow is apart of him.

see

*ahem*
FUCK TRANNIES, FUCK FAGS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FUCK BITCHES AND WHORES

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 209K)

>"i crossdress because if i dont nobody will take me seriously, because the society is bigoted against women"
>trans baby uwu
i fucking hate twitter

No, she realized that trannyism is just a harmful fad that teaches people to hate and mutilate themselves. Being yourself means you accept that you're a male or female who likes atypical things. Only an idiot thinks that liking atypical things is an indicator that their gender is wrong.

That's not at all anything that has to do with the game. She wanted to take on a male-dominated job and received no respect at the police station because of what she thought was her gender, and so pretended to be a guy to gain respect for her ability. In all likelihood she probably didn't receive respect due to her young age and massive know-it-all superiority attitude instead. Doesn't matter if you're a genius detective, if you can't play well with others nobody will like you or give you cases to solve.

No

Dumb lilyposter

He's a crossdresser, not a tranny. You will always be wrong and delusional.

Much like other Persona characters her motivation would be a lot clearer if we actually saw the problems she was claiming to have.

that's actually a really good point, 5 was actually better about that particular problem since we do see at least a little of most of the cast's personal issues.

I want to Fuck Naoto

Attached: d02e2f7bd553914d24fd8f972865e7d9.jpg (500x760, 119K)

why are there so many reactionary posters on Yea Forums? is it all shit posting or are people this retarded?

>is it all shit posting or are people this retarded?
both

What's funny to me is that Naoto should be the ultimate feminist character to look up to. Instead of trying to be a man, she embraces her femininity and accepts it in order for her to no longer be held back.

Instead, the dumbfucks misinterpret Naoto's entire character and arc in order to push tranny propaganda. Can't even make this shit up.

When I was younger I admired her for those exact reasons; seeing a character I've always adored and related to literally have her entire growth and arc negated by SJWs so they can wave a shitty representation flag disgusts me beyond belief. It's ok when they do it, though.

No. Her story is explicitly about wanting to stop hiding herself. She doesnt want to be a boy, she wants to be respected in her field as herself.

Its like Kanji. He's not gay; his story is about shedding his fears and , ugh, "toxic masculinity". Basically he's worried liking feminine things makes him gay and less of a man and has to learn it doesnt.

Woke idiots wanting "representation" purposely misead both these stories, despite clear evidence, just to fill up on virtue signalling juice.

Cause he "tests" himself and sees he's not attracted to guys, just girls.

Getting embarrassed about going to an onsen =/= bisexual

Just cause he hadnt experienced it before, tho who's to say he hadnt, doesnt mean the fear wasnt there.

cranky because all you can post online is your shaved thighs and have to cover your face because you know you're ugly

Still waiting for my naoto gf irl

Attached: 1546165878617.png (916x788, 531K)

dilate

Shut up, Woolie.

Attached: Youmotherfuck.jpg (324x344, 22K)

Welcome to CrossTag, my friend.

Attached: EFFywQDXoAAq87K.png (700x398, 336K)

"2. Though sex usually refers to biological differences and gender usually refers to environmental differences, gender is chosen for
this chapter because sex may be confused with sexual acts."

No, why the hell would she?

This was after you beat her Shadow btw

sure, why not

>the entire point of two of your party members' character arcs is that you shouldn't be forced into a box because of retarded arbitrary societal expectations
>idpol faggots try to hijack both of them in an attempt to put them back into boxes based on those same arbitrary expectations
Twitter "progressives" are the fucking worst.

Naoto wanted to become a wife.

Attached: 16516874215.jpg (800x566, 222K)

>of two
That is arguably all of the characters. Society expects girls to be girly, so tomboy Chie felt uneasy about her own femininity, or lack thereof. Yukiko was expected to inherit the inn and take up the family business, when she wanted to spread her wings and fly free elsewhere instead.

Of course in the end Chie accepts her girly side and dresses in feminine clothes, and Yukiko decides to stay and inherit the inn, so both ended up doing what society said they should do, but I digress.

>dresses like a guy
>can't wear armor for guys

No, and Kanji is not gay btw, if by any chance you think that as well

Hot

Attached: 1446729670064.jpg (486x819, 318K)

>, tho who's to say he hadnt,
You can't just have a character exposit their backstory, it feels cheap. We only get their perspective which can be very unreliable and considering how good the characters generally seem to have it on the reg as well as Kanji's earlier, comical, overreactions probably are. Thus the characters situations often feel like prisons of their own creation and the whole game is basically a bunch of brats whining about how good they got it.

Attached: dudes.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Naoto is a great character. I was going to say “she was so based” but I think I should say something genuine instead.
Because she’s genuinely a great character. Not sure what else to say.

I am 99% sure that Naoto was a deconstruction of the Tomboy = Closet Trans myth.
She believes herself that she needs to become a man if she needs to become a strong person as pointed out, but she comes to realize that her femininity and her male interests does not necessarily make her a male, and she indeed accepts that, she doesn't actually have gender dysphoria, she has an identity problem where she can't figure out what she identifies as from a role perspective because she is conflicted and doesn't realize that being a Tomboy is okay.
She makes that realization and then accepts it, because ultimately her real identity is what she chooses to be, and she chooses to remain female yet still have male interests/wear masculine clothing.

This message actually rings more true in today's climate because now you can't be a tomboyish girl that has male interests and more masculine clothing but is still biologically female, you MUST be trans, no matter what. The original message was intended to target moreso Japan's societal expectations of how a woman should act, but now instead the message seems more relevant towards what leftists have their expectations. And that is a real fucking issue. I remember lurking on some old forums and seeing some Spanish Girl talk about how she was almost forced to become trans because her peers thought that she was a closet trans (or an egg or whatever the fuck people call it) all because of her having tomboyish interests. People say that being trans is a choice, but then why the fuck do people force that choice then? It's illogical and disgusting to do so. Isn't this precisely what boomers were afraid of all this time? Why the fuck are you proving them right?
This.

Attached: 1564502224802.gif (500x375, 360K)

Man I can't believe Pat fucked TheSphereHunter

no. fuck off faggot.