Stadia will take over Europe

Stadia will take over Europe

Attached: google_stadia_logo_new-quick-preset_1200x800-768x512.jpg (768x512, 22K)

Why are eurofags so fucking dumb?

Why?

Hope not, if this cancer succeed it will kill vidya completely for everyone.

Fuck off Google.
Don't you have an audit to attend?

why?
It could only really only work in SK or Japan. But then there’s no games either country give a fuck about. And SK is more MOBA and fighting game country so it’s double out.

>Google trying to ruin another thing
When will they realize only the search engine, maps, youtube, and email are the only things people want from them

The internet might be good in Europe but that still isn't enough to get rid of the massive input delay

ITT: poorfags with shit internet

Somehow America having shittier internet actually turned into a good thing, since we'll be the reason Stadia dies. A noble cause

Zoomers will not use it since playing Fornite, PUBG etc is impossible.

What happened to FPS games because of console influence? They slowed down to be playable on them. Might get a same kind of effect here.

>YOU
>Shitty city dweller
OK, Josè

No

Stadia will win especially when france will ban steam

I could easily see google doing it on a city basis. And there’s plenty of ones with fiber.
It’s much more rational anyway to slowly expand out instead of launching country wide at once.

>2019
>subscribing to a lag delivery service

Controllers traded precision for comfort. That’s an absolute no brained for normalfags. But when they have to deal with the innate ”””””””“lag””””””””””. Its getting dropped day 1

>What happened to FPS games because of console influence?
They all started using aim assist. Are Stadia games going to have lag assist? Game predicting what you would want to do and playing the game for you?

I’d rather play natively on my PC. The ONLY reason I would ever get Stadia would be so I could play weebshit when in hotels as I travel a lot for work and have a MacBook as a laptop. Everything else I would rather play on my PC.

That said I doubt much weebshit will come to Stadia.

Stadia is pointless. OnLive made more sense, although it had less capability at the time

ping times of european isp are shit!
so no it won't

That's what a smart company would do.. ..