WHAT YOU SAY, VESTALMAN?!

Attached: mmt2.jpg (300x300, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salamando.net/features/vestalman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abbey road in 3 days dude im so fucking excited

whats everyones favorite beatles song

ill admit i was hoping someone would reply

I'll humor you, then. Depends on my mood. Feelin' kinda low or introspective, it's Yesterday. Otherwise, probably Twist and Shout, but a fair few from that era are close to even with that one.

I don't keep up with Beatles stuff so it's been a pleasant surprise the last year or two seeing these anniversary editions pop up, finding out about it on here.
Had no idea about this til your post.
Can't wait to see what unreleased shit there is, wonder if there's a longer version of I Want You

confirmed ye, its on one of the cd's tracklists

early beatles is a lot of fun, though i much prefer the later albums where their mature taste was culminated

Tough to pick. Nowhere Man is nice. Eubber Souls my favorite, I listened to it back during a period of my life I really miss. Was a sad time but the kind of sad that has optimism. Now I live a life of stress and no optimism for the most part. Would rather my sadness be as simple as it once was, heh. Laying there in my room alone at night listening to Rubber Soul, hoping things would turn out right, but a part of me knew I was hopeless.
Badass

i'm a basic bitch so.
.PENNY LANE
.SHE LOVES YOU

Too many to choose from. Recently I've really been liking Within You Without You and Nowhere Man. If theres one song by them I'll always love its I'm Only Sleeping.

Nobody has any idea what the fuck OP is referring to, do they?

I know it’s cliche but a day in the life

And Your Bird Can Sing

Wow, a Beatles thread. Pic related was a legitimately solid game that unfortunately came way too late during the whole Guitar Hero fad.

I'm a pretty big Beatles fan, and I still don't get that reference.
Day Tripper is my favorite Beatles song, but any song from Abbey Road or A Hard Day's Night is in a close second.
Sorry to hear that. The world is at your command, user.

Pic related being this

Attached: 150729103508789.jpg (600x739, 127K)

Fuck it, I'll ruin what little joke there is. It's not really a Beatles reference; it's a reference to an article from an old-ass (cusp of the turn of the century old) vidya humor site called Salamando's Stove. They used the cover on the first page of the article for... no real reason. I guess we'd call it lolsorandom now, but this was from before that was too ubiquitous, so meh.

salamando.net/features/vestalman.html

Ruin what joke? I'm pretty sure anyone who cared would have just googled it. This thread is better off as a Beatles thread anyways.

Fair enough. Someone kinda-sorta asked, so I just figured I'd clarify.

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 9K)

She said she said and ticket to ride probably

Pretty much anything off Revovler, peppers and help

>They used the cover on the first page of the article for... no real reason.
Well, he did say his article would take you on a magical journey, which I guess he tried to relate to Magical Mystery Tour. I don't really understand people from 20 years ago very well.

Being for the benefit of mr kite. It paints a picture in your head and the story behind it is cool. Also rain because it is super under rated

Help! from the tour era
Strawberry Fields Forever from the studio era

It’s an invitation

Yesterday the start of the break up