I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Attached: Capture.jpg (989x558, 32K)

Time to main it and get an easy affiliate status.

>124k followers
>0 viewers
Tip top kek

Good riddance

There are a lot of braindead people who press follow on everything.

Where is my tournament gaben? Fucking lier and jew

>so dead twitch didnt even bother checking the directory with a million streams having endgame to lara getting horse'd

Attached: 1566281338662.jpg (515x536, 85K)

GIVE US HALF LIFE 3 RIGHT NOW YOU FAT FUCK

a-user...

Everyone saw this coming the moment the game was announced. People were literally booing it at it's announcement trailer. And in typical Valve style, the game came years too late and with way to little to keep it interesting.

>66 playing 10 min ago
oof
OOF

>meanwhile, Garfield is making bank with Keyforge

Why does valve keep pushing the dota spinoffs when they clearly don't work? Nobody gives a shit about the lore or characters outside the playerbase, and that's stretching it

>on the 17th it dropped to 40
That has to be a new low for it

Attached: 1516355613065.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Why did they even make this. Hearthstone stopped being relevant like two years before they even announced it

because they can't make anything new/original.

The lore is garbage yeah but if they make good games I'll still play them. Artifact just wasn't a good game. Underlords is decent and that's why it didn't tank at launch

How the fuck is that even possible?

Because Valve is too retarded to understand that it isn't their branding that made Dota what it is. Most Dota players (i.e. not redditors) still call Blink Dagger "Kelen's"

Artifact needed you to care about and want the cards. There's a reason these cards, in any game, have artwork and characters on them rather than just stats/effects, namely because it matters to their popularity and that in turn matters to the popularity of the game.

there is a higher chance that the tournament will still happen than star citizen release

paid follows

Not really. I liked Gwent even though I don't give two shits about muh lore. Maybe that's just me though, because god did Gwent die off fast lmao

>mass effect 3 multiplayer on the ps3 is more active

Attached: DTo2oZGU0AA_olj.jpg (866x865, 78K)

I'm so glad card games are dead

Now that was a funny week, shame the twitch cucks had to end it

Yeah, there you go. Most gamers aren't like you or we'd all be playing chess probably. Need something to look at to keep our attention.

To be fair, ME3 multiplayer is dope af.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Hey man chess is based
Jokes aside tho I agree that good art can save a mediocre game, I just don't think it can save a game as bland as most card games.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
What the fuck happened bros?

Attached: 1549949971714.jpg (808x219, 46K)

Yeah, I mean, what drives those 40 people?

Attached: 1561681421547.png (445x115, 40K)