Hey fellow Canadafags, do any of you actually ever drop $80 whole canuck bucks on a vidyer game? For me...

Hey fellow Canadafags, do any of you actually ever drop $80 whole canuck bucks on a vidyer game? For me, it would have to be clear cut GOTY in a strong year for me to consider it. I guess a lot of you are probably Nintentards tho who do it for fun...

Attached: ang.png (559x422, 264K)

>do any of you actually ever drop $80 whole canuck bucks on a vidyer game?
fuck no. i'm waiting for conservatives to win in october so things stop costing a literal arm and leg.

No, 30 dollars or GTFO. Still waiting on RDR2.

based

Attached: 1553983350606.jpg (1000x750, 631K)

what is that picture it seems familar

You mean you don't like the first black Prime Minister?

ANGELA ANACONDA DIGIVOLVE TO
ANGELAMON

Attached: Angelamon.png (476x334, 174K)

>He thinks the Conservatives will magically make the Dollar worth a fuck
>He thinks prices will magically go down even with a good dollar
Buddy there is no going down anymore, only up. What we are paying now is the new minimum and that won't change.

Attached: phil.png (600x365, 328K)

This. It will never go below $80 ever again.

Nope. I buy steam sales sometimes.

I love our Aladdin cosplaying PM. Half of the reason I love him is because he triggers americans so fucking hard.

I bought Astral Chain full price. $80 with tax is a fucking nightmare.

The sad part is no matter who you vote for, everything is already rigged. You even have a fucking Sikh presenting for Canada

Attached: 1520100731142.jpg (945x719, 103K)

I also am wondering this

Attached: 1560989272962.jpg (538x892, 96K)

>canada

yikes

Only like one a year and it depends, if it's a multiplayer game my friends are all jumping on I do other than that I can wait

Lads, I'm sick of the immigrants.
I live in a very rural area but every single job is being filled with Indians and Chinese people and they all smell like shit and have absolutely no manners.
When are we electing our own Hitler?

The only 2 games I've bought on release in the past 6+ years were Nier Automata and Pathologic 2, and only because I thoroughly enjoyed the original games and both lived up to mt expectations. I have to be REALLY fucking sold on something to buy it at full price.

Happy country (objectively) beautiful girls (objectively) but wages suck (objectively) and there is basically no culture.

Some of us can buy all the vidya we want, unlike poorfags like you, Angela Anaconda.

Attached: Nanette.jpg (443x479, 44K)

Canada is a lot harder to immigrate to than even Trumps america. They've been tightening immigration for a while now (for example you can no longer get citizenship by marrying a Canadian). We're

The main reason I haven't bought a switch is because of fucking vidya prices. You're almost paying 100 leafbux per fucking game after tax. Already paying out the ass just to make dinner every night. I just stick to PC and my 3DS. After I get my degree I'm moving back to live with the mutts.

Shut up, Nanette Manure.

Rarely, but this month I did it for Catherine, Links Awakening and The Surge 2.

Attached: Rampage.jpg (3951x2170, 1.06M)

>Were
user ARE YOU OKAY?

OH NO IT'S NINNY POO

Deported

The nostalgia.

>beautiful girls (objectively)
Shame I live in one of the soul sucking pits of Canada where the only women left are teen moms and fat uggos who are also single mothers

Trying to recreate that magical feeling of seeing a pokeshort before a pokemovie was a mistake

Attached: 1556942039975.jpg (900x900, 94K)

I don't care how much they tighten that shit, I want to be able to legally call the police on you if you smell like dogshit so I can get every single Indian and Chinese fucker jailed and forcibly hosed down, they're fucking disgusting they don't wash their fucking hands either.

Don't get me wrong, I know that there are Canadian-born citizens that refuse to shower or wash their hands, but from my experience that's like 1/100 that don't, whereas for the immigrants only 1/20 seem to actually have halfway decent hygiene.

Day of the rope for unhygienic people when?

Oshawa?

Very few games make me want to go out and get it day 1. Too many times I buy a game, play for 15 minutes, get bored and shelve it forever.

>THANK GOD WE HAVE SOCIAL HEALTHCARE AND NO GUNS

>SHOOTINGS HAPPENING IN TORONTO
>VIDYA GAMES AND BASIC GROCERIES COST HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS
>PM IS A 'LITERAL' FAGGOT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHA