Why won't you fucking sell your 5.45x39 mm HP dammit

Attached: plz.png (192x192, 38K)

>hollow points

I've been a noob for months ok
Right now I don't give a shit about fighting iron man I just wanna lvl

It's a massive waste of time to ever use 5.45HP
Just spend some shekels on the flea market for some 5.45BT or 7.62PS and you'll have almost a chance against the more armored cheeki lads

What game is this?

it's shit , use BS or something

That's Tarkov right? Is that game worth playing solo?

Looks like Stalker CoC with the mod STCoP 2.8 for Call of Chernobyl 1.5 R6 - R7 and Condition Trading Mod (AO ItemSOUP OA SKAT STCoP)

>5.45 ever
>having to magdump to kill someone with ammo that costs 1000 rubles a pop
vs
>using 7.62x39 and using a 200 ruble round and 3 shots to down someone

ammo starting with 5 is top tier shit unless you have god tier spray control and deep pockets.
There's a reason people get insanely pissy and mad over based 7.62.
Cause they spray their shitty little dinky round, do no damage and get onetapped by chad 7.62

Sometimes, every so often you'll find a 4-5 stack about to dunk on you.

This, the only people I've met who complain about armor and other damage shit is die hard shitters who keep using terrible ammo with bad armor and brainlet tactics and then get buttblasted when they get shat on by another person who's doing everything the same way but equipping properly.

Dunno. I haven't run into fully geared players yet. I only do shoreline and play non-aggressively. It might be because of that or because there may be a wipe coming soon.
So far it's pretty fun, but I do remember there being way more armored players before, but idk why.

yeah its good, you can't play it like cod tho, gotta be real sneaky like.
Then you can easily dunk on 5stacks cause groups are usually brainlets screaming over one another and if they get shot they blast their teammate.
Playing solo like its a cod or whatever you just die unless you're really good.
Sneaky and slow: easy 20 win streak, endless money and seething shitters on discord claiming you're bad at the game.

Wait a sec
Did Yea Forums know I was getting low on ammo?
Thought for a moment I was on /k/.

Attached: nemo ammo.jpg (1152x864, 408K)

Get more before /k/ finds out and shames you, heretic.

>buying 5.45 when you could instead buy an AK in .223 and be the most powerful idort imaginable

>playing turkroach
Call me when I can get a fucking refund for falling for this shitty memegame.

You have no fuckin idea the rage I felt when those sanctions came in under that nigger faggot Obama.
And Trump wont be changing it anytime soon I wager, god forbid if he did, wouldnt want o be called a Russian agent working for Putin...oh wait, they never stopped.
I went from getting ammo as low as .06- .10c/rnd to .30c, now back down to .020c.

Attached: 1359157709071s.jpg (114x124, 4K)

games okay you just dont like it or are shit at it.
Your fault for not understanding what you buy.
Go shit on a grocery store because you bought an apple but wanted a tomato

at least PSA is apparently making 5.45 and 5.56 AKs soon
m-maybe they'll get it right and 5.45 will be cheap again

It's Escape from Tarkov

>buying 7.62PS
>Ever

Isn't that the mid-tier bullets that every 7.62 using scav carries? Honestly you should have an entire ammo box full of it by the time you're level 20 considering how fucking common the stuff is.

7n39 > BS > BT > BP

Disregard rest of 5.45x39 cartridges

>want to play
>dont want to play non .12
lmao :(

seems like buying armour is useless you're still going to get one tapped by some guy from 10 meters away that you didn't see

uh... user.