What videogames are you looking forward to?

What videogames are you looking forward to?

Attached: botw2.jpg (739x415, 21K)

can't think of any

Literally NONE.

Attached: Blaze It.png (1083x851, 1.07M)

No More Heroes 3

That and Deltarune

Attached: the virgin kris vs chad lancer.png (330x190, 3K)

None, i refused to be excited about games after Persona 5

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

DOOM IS ETERNAL

Attached: doom_eternal_bg_date_m_e_alt-1.jpg (960x960, 289K)

Noita
Doom Eternal
BoTW2
Pokemon Sw/Sh

tlou2

Attached: 1562378491294.jpg (500x502, 45K)

FF7

We've only seen a cutscene? How can you be excited about that? I have over 500 hours on BOTW and even I can't be excited for it

Unless I hear something that leads me to believe the devs are going to royally shit the bed, I’m always excited for sequels to games I like.

I was looking forward to Pokemon but they just keep showing how shitty it is so I'm just gonna buy the Digimon game instead.

I'm desperate for any info on MP4.

why would I not be excited about an upcoming sequel for a game that I enjoyed? I know what to expect based on the first game, I'll be excited for it until I have a reason not to
it's not like it's an unknown franchise being made by an unkown developer

my indie platformer plz donate

There are mediocre Zelda games, they don't knock it out of the park every single time

ALL OF THEM

How can anyone be this jaded

It's being made by the same people, and BotW 1 proved they're capable of taking a look at what didn't work and addressing it. What are you worried about, that they'll turn it into a movie game? Are you worried they'll put in loot boxes? That they'll make Link a strong Womyn of Color? Legitimately, I want to know these apparently rational fears you have about it

I will knock you out cunt

Skyward Sword was the immediate last Zelda game that same team developed and it's pretty eh

The new F-Zero

Elden Ring

Attached: comfymario.png (196x197, 34K)

Yeah, I'll actually go a step further and say Skyward Sword was the worst 3D Zelda. Good thing we're not talking about a Skyward Sword 2 then

Attached: free.png (449x642, 450K)

Breath of the Wild 2
Dragon Quest XI S
Code Vein
Luigi Mansion 3
Tales of Arise
Phoenix Point
Tokyo Mirage Session #FE Encore
Xenoblade Chronicles Remaster
13 Sentinels Aegis Rim
Ori Switch version
Ori sequel
Rune Factory 5
Doom 64
Doom Eternal
Cyberpunk 2077
And more.....

I like video games. I wish I was NEET so I could play more

Well, we'll see. I'm gonna be pissed if they reuse the same map considering I've already explored every single square inch

Atelier Ryza, BotW 2, Bayo 3, Metroid Prime 4, Nioh 2, New Sakura Taisen, FF7 Remake, Ghost of Tsushima, Silksong

I also hope they'll make a sequel to Astral Chain at some point before Switch is out

On the Switch? Basically just BotW 2 (and Metroid). Everyone keeps going on about Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, and (to a lesser extent) Pokemon, but those all look like games made for preschoolers. FFVII looks really good, but not worth buying a Playstation for especially if they never even leave Midgar.

>He doesn't already have a PS4

>Yeah, I'll actually go a step further and say Skyward Sword was the worst 3D Zelda
I'd give it to this trash heap, personally. For all of SS's flaws it had good dungeons, great swordplay and some pretty kino bosses, which is more than I can say for WW.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_The_Wind_Waker.jpg (260x370, 18K)

You're much better off waiting for FF7R on PC. Anyone with half a brain can tell that it's a timed exclusive, and it's only maybe a third of the actual game.

>kino bosses
Seriously? Skyward Sword reused several bosses multiple times, had THIS guy and the only really kino boss was Demise and that guy is over in a minute if you know what you're doing

Attached: b5fad00d63e183fbf6a3cd207edb85b1.jpg (980x980, 87K)

Not him. I have one and it is pretty shit. Other than Bloodborne nothing really special on it

Metroid 5, Metroid Prime 4, and BotW2. Mostly the Metroid games though, the series was a great outlet when I was growing up since it had such good replay ability. Other games on my radar are the shadowkeep expansion that I play with my friends in a close knit clan, DQXI, maybe Luigi’s Mansion if I can get my gf interested, and I’d like some info on SMT V. I’ve wanted to play Ori as well but haven’t had the time or money, along with the HollowKnight sequel. I just like games honestly

Kolotkos is pretty based
also
>if you know what you're doing
I didn't and had to kill him relying entirely on perfect parries, that shit was hardcore
I'm not that user btw, hating on Wind Waker is a goddamn travesty

>is excited for A PART of the game he played 20 years ago
>doesn't understand why people are excited for a sequel of GOTY 2017
Please be bait.

>Metroid

The series is probably done at this point, considering how long it's been since they show a single fucking image

I can't wait for a new single player mechwarrior.
I know it's going to suck.
I can see my cognitive dissonance.
I need help getting out of this abusive relationship with pgi.

Attached: fuck my gay life.jpg (3000x3000, 1.71M)

>Unreleased games
Breath of the Wild 2, Death Stranding, and Metroid Prime 4 when it comes out on the next Nintendo system. Port-wise I was interested in Skull Girls on Switch supposed coming out in September...
>Old games
Plenty of old games.

I just want to play Reach and other main entry Halo games on my PC, that's it.

Attached: 1478464573996.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Death Stranding. I've never seen Yea Forums collectively lose their shit so hard over a game and its director, and since Yea Forums is always wrong, you know it's gonna be good.

Attached: 9vGcAj.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Alright,

FF7
Death Stranding (Social Strand System)
Cyberpunk 2077
Last of Us 2
Breath of the Wild 2

A remake, two new ips and two sequels. Not bad.

Hey dipshit, at least we have over an hour of game footage for FF7 and I actually played the demo at E3, losing your shit over prerenderred trailers or even worse a single fucking in-engine cutscene is 100% cancer, even more so just because it's a sequel to a game you like, but don't worry, you'll learn in time, not even Metroid was spared from a shitty entry in a perfect series

AoE2 DE is the best release this year, easily.

SMTV
Xenoblade Definitive
Persona 5 Royal
FF7
BotW2
Bayo 3
FF Crystal Chronicles
MMZ/ZX Collection

cringe

Someone is mad.
>I played the demo
Good for you. How long was it? 15 mins?

some time in my lifetime maybe

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x711, 145K)

your post is cringe worthy imo

the standard shit
lou2
spiderman sequal announcement
doom eternal
ff7 remake
guilty gear
metroid 4
psychonaugts 2
halo mcc on pc
botw 2
code vein
animal crossing
cyberpunk
destroy all humans

Attached: 1566778719512.jpg (250x250, 21K)

This year? Code Vein, maybe Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon.

Yeah like 20. Walkway up to the scorpion fight with three or four battles and then the scorpion fight

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
Need for Speed: Heat

Attached: 1545998763026.jpg (249x249, 41K)

CoD, Death Stranding (if only so once I'm done i can sell my PS4) and Cyberpunk.

Bloodborne and Until Dawn are the only "decent" PS4 games.

Look at this thread. It's really no joke that nintendofags congregate here on Yea Forums.

Spiderman
Gravity Rush
infamous 3
Persona 5
Dad of Boy
BBorne

Upcoming:
New Sakura Wars
FF7

>these are all bad games!
Cope

>"The fans are what made this possible!"
>"Also fuck the fans!"

@479152352
Are you baiting for another (You)?

VIIR.

System Shock 2

>Spiderman
Yeah, okay.
>Gravity Rush
Yeah, it was so good Sony murdered the whole franchise.
>infamous 3
Hahah, fuck off.
>Persona 5
P5 is good, but it's also on PS3 and on PC via RPCS3
>Dad of Boy
HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF, even GoW Ascension is a better game.
>BBorne
I just said that, maybe get your mother's cock out of your throat before you type.
>New Sakura Wars
Lol who?
>FF7
DUDE BUY THIS REMAKE LMAO

Attached: 1510858241148.jpg (1200x889, 132K)

Now THAT is cringe

Nice retort, redditnigger.

Fuck off back to /pol/

Didn't /pol/ like God of My Wife's Son?

Trials of Mana remake
Alliance Allive remaster
The possibility of Night Dive making a new Turok game
Hollow Knight Silksong
Cuphead DLC

Attached: Trials_of_Mana_-_Angela.png (704x1139, 862K)

Oooooooohhhhhhhh

Pic related, Death Stranding, some random stuff like Trials of Mana, Omori, ... maybe Cyberpunk but that seems like it’s in development hell and is gonna be a FFXV situation, ... maybe that Star Wars game but there’s all the obvious reasons why that’s unappealing, ... a lot of random stuff desu like the Panzer Dragoon remake, Surge 2 maybe, I want to pick up Sekiro and a couple odd current gen games, (unironically Metal Gear Survive for the Kojima ruses it contains), Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight, FFXII remaster, A Hat in Time...
Fuck I have so much I want to play, but very little disposable income + a huge backlog already.

That's it.

Well, unless you count looking forward to Game Freak crashing and burning with whatever fuckery they get up to after Shit and Shite.

Honestly, some of them aren't bad but the best ones like God of War are 7/10 at best. Haven't played BB yet so that might change.

Gravity Rush is a Vita game and is objectively a shallow experience on a PS4. The sequel was also catastrophically bad, so much it literally killed that series. Persona 5 is also my most disappointing game of all time. Worst nuPersona by far. That garbage alone made me regret buying a PS4.

Anyone excited for that turd 7 remake has forfeited the right to judge others

Doom Eternal, Death Stranding and the new Modern Warfare

Attached: doom_yes.jpg (250x250, 8K)

The second part of the FF7 remake where we can have a party of decent characters.

BANNERLORD

Attached: pravend cj.png (536x518, 467K)

- Zelda: BotW 2
- Deltarune
- Guilty Gear
- Doom Eternal
- Noita
- Pokemon Sw/Sh (maybe)
- FF7
- Elden Ring
- Ori Sequel
- Spider-Man PS4 sequel
- Batman
- Destroy all Humans
- Animal Crossing
- Halo MCC on PC
- System Shock 3

>Spider-Man PS4 sequel
not gonna happen as things stand now, Disney still has the rights to license out Spiderman vidya

I'm going to correct you once, and then you're free to reply with fantasy. They do not have those rights.

And even if they did, the amount of money that Spider-Man on PS4 made was insane. Disney are money hungry retards. You are just as retarded if you think they wouldn't sell their soul for a dollar.

Grew up with Nintendo, later I built a gaming PC. Played everything from classic games to modern games, played a shit-ton of games and with some exceptions like Brood War I just don't care about most PC games. Bought a Switch recently and I've enjoyed every second of it. So yeah, just looking forward to next 3D Zelda/Mario and other franchises that I've never played like AC etc

Attached: 1536880539455.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

Death Stranding
The Outer Worlds
Cyberpunk 2077
Pokemon SWSH
BOTW 2
New Batman
Starfield
Elder scrolls 6
Final Fantasy VII Remake
GTA 6
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Destroy All Humans!
Anonymous;Code
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Attached: 1557261325227.jpg (666x916, 121K)

Halo: Combat Evolved

im wait for breath of the wild 2 to be so-me top down thing that pisses off all the fans of the original

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SPELLCHECK WORKING? i hate having to go correct error manually its bullshit and a waste of my time

mass effect 3 ending dlc

Final Fantasy VII Remake
Persona 5 Royal
Ghost of Tsushima
GhostWire:Tokyo
Star War Jedi: Fallen Order
Tales of Arise
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
Code Vein
Granblue Fantasy Relink
Trials of Mana
Death Stranding