All Video Games are now $0.12. What happens? Would people still pirate?

All Video Games are now $0.12. What happens? Would people still pirate?

Attached: 91R8jU+27WL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 288K)

Songs on iTunes cost a dollar and people still pirated. People even pirate freeware.

>game costs $0.12
>its only worth $0.11

Yes, anything to bypass shitty launchers

I literally cannot find Beef or Pork flavored ramen anymore.
Stores only have chicken and shrimp.

>can get games without using third party spyware
>all updates and dlcs in 1 installer

piracy is just more convenient

They are preparing you for insect flavor. Chicken and shrimp will go next. You will eat the bugs.

All instant ramen taste like shit anyway. As if anyone would notice. I've never eaten instant ramen that didn't taste like cardboard.

People would buy them and enjoy them

Nice can't wait for grasshopper ramen and mealworm ramen.

>game is $0.12
>2 hours of gameplay
>DLC is $20 each
>58 DLC available.

Buy the more expensive ramen brands. They're worth it.

Attached: 1554792413250.png (1500x1177, 1.3M)

as opposed to being figuratively unable to find beef or pork flavored ramen...

to be fair $1 for 3 minutes of song adds up very very quickly unless you're a weirdo who listens to three albums over and over over a course of a month

>buying the "more expensive" noodles in a plastic bag
if you're paying more than $.12 for it you should get something that doesn't involve doing dishes

Attached: 61SSThZS9PL._SX300_QL70_.jpg (300x268, 31K)

shin black is good but the red just blows my asshole out every time

it would be like in Steam, people would buy games that they don't play after

I likely would, just because of how much simpler it is.
Also I miss ramen but it's too shit for me to keep eating now that i'm getting older and that shit is starting to seriously add up. Oh well.

>Not this superior stuff straight from Korea.

Attached: Nongshim_Bowl_Noodle_Soup_Hot_Spicy_86gm__43710.1496896981.jpg (1280x720, 290K)

Used to pirate music. Spotify is just that much fucking easier to deal with for such a little cost (especially when split with another person) that I don't even bother any more.

I'd still pirate the ones with intrusive DRM

idk man with msartphones its become a breeze. i just have google play music running with my songs until i think of something i havent heard in awhile and rip it straight from youtube. imo just as easy as spotify but less chance of me getting songs i dont want to fucking hear because i know i picked them all already.

is this the hidden /ck/ thread
i want to make those japanese rolled omelettes but i can't fucking find mirin, dashi, or a decent in my shit ass midwestern town
i've gotten them mostly right outside of that but i want to try it with the eastern broth/rice wine shit and i can't fucking roll them properly in my round pan for the life of me

I know this is a food thread but I would buy alot more games. If nothing else 12 cents so I have the most recent version is really nice. One of the biggest issues with pirated games I have is alot of the time you getting version 1.0 with all bugs included. Price you pay for free sometimes.

Fair enough, i actually quite like ending up listening to new stuff. Sometimes it sucks, often you find something new or something you forgot about from your childhood memories.

Also not having to use storage space for music is great.

Korean noodles are garbage. They're always sour & full of cabbage.

Ramen is 35 cents here even if you buy them in the large packs and the cups are double the price

You can buy that shit online if you have to.

Attached: 1564212905603.jpg (905x881, 266K)

This but unironically

Where the fuck do you live that these are $0.12? They're all $0.50 here.