Nephilim

Nephilim

Attached: donte.jpg (470x355, 31K)

Why did you kill my child?

>Ninja Theory literally has a 50s era gook caricature displayed in their offices
Are they dare I say based?

Attached: Chink.png (915x623, 1008K)

DmC was great and if you say otherwise you are just mad that Dante didn’t look like a shitty anime character like previous games

Attached: 1552361248276.gif (324x184, 2.52M)

Attached: dumb-it-down.jpg (1168x827, 757K)

>DMC cucks are still butthurt 6 years later even after getting their sequel
>NG Chads just continue playing the Cookie-games and don't make daily threads bitching about Yaiba or 3
DMCniggers continue being faggots.

Attached: Itagaki.png (169x148, 64K)

Based. I never is that hard to figure out why weebs are getting triggered

Attached: only good DMCs.png (1745x747, 2.67M)

Sooo, we only defend this game because we're contrarian, right? I can tell because the "fans" defending the game seem to only insult the fans of the actual series, rather than addressing the points brought up about the game itself (the 14yo edgelord humor, the Justin Bieber-esque hair and outfit they gave Dante, the color-coded enemies breaking your combo when in large groups of both colors, etc.). Can you actually defend this as a good game, or are you just using it as a vehicle to shit on Reddit again, as if you need an excuse to do that?

Attached: 1537150035515.png (181x325, 45K)

You have to understand that nuDMC fans are people that jumped into the series on the DmC Tortanic "happening" and then beat off to random nobodies on YouTube, using them as an indicator of a game's quality. As a result everything in DMC4 and DMC5 has to be beyond reproach, else their non-tortanic hold grail "git gud" games are flawed and not as perfect as they want them to be, meaning that they're more similar to DmC, a game they've unanimously decided is the antithesis of their series. Which is why DMC5 threads are 90% meme-spam and very little actual discussion, and also why we got shit like this:

>The color coded enemies
I'll take them over this fucking trainwreck pile of shit atrocity. Itsuno should be fucking lynched for not killing the person who even spoke a single word about making this.

Attached: Blitz.jpg (300x168, 5K)

pretty good action game something awful DMC title only better than DMC2 something something

>That obligatory post that was at the start of every DMC4 thread saying that this enemy is fine because there's 2 very specific moves that can deal with it.

Attached: velvetbuzzsaw.jpg (738x458, 130K)

Attached: DmC.webm (512x288, 2.62M)

What a cute girl with short black hair.

Attached: 6897527-0159182939-Darks.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

I can do the same shit with stinger in DMC3.

Fuck of Tameen

link

You forget that DmC's Dante was an unlikeable cunt

>The same guys who wrote DmC also wrote Ex Machina and Hellblade
I'm convinced they were just taking the piss.

>NGfags starting shit again for no reason
for people with the "best action game" you fags are pretty insecure

>he says, totally not butthurt over the fact his series is dead
you losers infiltrate every thread with this bullshit it's pathetic

Attached: 1566602999666.jpg (600x552, 196K)

Nice samefag retard. Keep making those daily threads seething.

Let's be real. DMC has been dead since 3. We've gotten one barely half-finished mess, an awful spin off, and a floaty DLC-ridden sequel over a decade later that wasn't popular enough to be more than a fotm footnote in the genre.

I'm really not as offended by the existence of this game as most people seem to be.

Hilariously enough, original Dante fits the classic description of a Nephilim more than Donte does

Almost like they originally pitched a game very similar to original DMC and then Capcom made them change it to be "different" to "appeal to westerners"

based

DmC has unironically the most stylish looking combat and the best soundtrack in the series. The story was meh (it's on the same level as DMC5). Genuinely looking forward to DmC2.

Gay faget

Huh, that's something I've been saying as well. Good to see I'm not the only one.
It's unfortunate how true this statement is. 5 also brought in a bunch of newfriends which is why it's not a surprise there are posts claiming 5 is the best game in the series or even the genre making any genuine critique shunned and scoffed at. I really wanted 5 to be good, but it was downright disappointing. This series went downhill with 4 and I don't think it's possible to save it from its steady decline.