Puyo Champions and the entrance of the series into Professional E-Sports

>Puyo Champions and the entrance of the series into Professional E-Sports
>Sega Ages Puyo 1 and Tsu are releasing in the west unmodified, and with the SA line expanding into Saturn and Dreamcast in the future. We're probally getting Sun, Yon and Fever rereleases
>Puyo Tsu was also included in SNES Online over Kirby Avalanche
>Puyo Quest getting crossovers with basically anything popular in Japan
>While merchandise isn't begin pumped out like in the early days, there's still things like figures and shirts begin released with the Puyo brand (not to mention 4 themed cafe's)
>Big Fanbase in Japan and a growing one outside of it's original territory
>Variety of characters that spawn from 7+9 games
>A franchise that's old (or Even older if you consider MM) as Sonic and Kirby

She's in

Attached: D5BxRgyWAAM0z2y.png (320x224, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qY6UkHzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna watch arle eaten by ocean prince

Too bad, you're getting Raffina instead
i would want to see a fleshed out version of the text someday

Attached: piZap_1567418416425.jpg (800x268, 109K)

ocean princess

Bump

Puyo 2 being put on the English SNES App is really suspicious to me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-24-02-10-53-069_com.sonymobile.sketch.jpg (584x760, 70K)

Does this mean she is a male now?

50% Male at least

I JUST WANT A GOOD FUCKING PUYO GAME AGAIN
IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE FEVER 3 AS MUCH AS I WANT IT
I JUST WANT SEGA TO STOP FUCKING JERKING OFF THE SUZURAN SHIT AND COMPILE SHIT AND EITHER DECIDE WHETHER THEY WANT TO MAKE A COMPILEVERSE GAME OR A SEGAVERSE GAME
THEY KEEP PUMPING OUT FUCKING RERELEASE OF THE MOST PLAYED OUT TITLES AND FUCKING MEDIOCRE SPINOFFS LIKE TETRIS AND ESPORTS/CHAMPIONS
JUST GET RID OF THE GACHASHIT AND GIVE ME ONE GOOD FUCKING GAME SEGA FUCK YOU WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A MAINLINE TITLE SINCE TWO THOUSAND AND FUCKING NINE

Attached: Unable_to_contain_my_rage_any_longer.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

at least ocean prince doesnt have a dick

pastebin.com/qY6UkHzg

But he does, though.
TTWR, user.

rubberfruit stop posting your fucking fetish in these threads

To be fair Sega owns the IP and there's already another Sega IP on the NES app, Vice Project Doom. Nintendo probably found licensing Puyo Puyo from Sega unmodified a lot easier.

2019, I am forgotten

Attached: Dr_robotnik.png (1024x748, 183K)

fucking good
OPuyoPuyo is terrible and so is MBM/KA by extension

oof

How could they introduce the puyos in her moveset?

FAIA
AISU STOMU

Since none of her spells make enough sense for an Up B, have her jump on a Puyo and that Puyo can serve as a pickable like Olimar's Pikmins after it falls on the ground

Could always be sort of like how Bayonetta has the flowers show up when she hits things, only in Arle's case it'd be garbage puyo bouncing off instead.

Attached: amitiesmashreduxv1.png (2000x5000, 1.37M)

What's up with the Puyo flood on Switch? There's like 10 different options for playing Puyo Puyo.

>tfw sega's porting literally every puyo game but the ones i like

Attached: bored.png (224x224, 42K)

There's never enough Puyo like how there's never enough Tetris

>what is Heaven Ray

Here's your moveset

Attached: arle_moveset.png (1271x2754, 1.08M)

I'm just introducing myself un the Puyo fandom and lore and I started with the older games. Is there a way that Amitie can be an echo or an alt? Both are magicians, right?

Beautiful a straight improvement on the two worst characters

Those videos make a lot more sense now.

No
The only way it worked for hero is because they're all blank self inserts, but arle and amitie both have way different mannerisms and personalities. On top of that, they only have one spell with each other in common, so putting amitie on a arle moveset and vice versa would feel really out of place