This literally the most normie game ever made

soccer game + racing game, the two most cancerous normie videogame genres combined to create the ultimate normie game

Attached: ae475dd426714e9e7857b28f92009011d16ac98e[1].jpg (616x353, 51K)

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? The game is fun as hell and skill ceiling is high.

Game is absolute trash.

>normie
SEETHING normalfag got what a save'd

t. got What a Save!'d by all his teammates and opponents

Is it still good? Haven't played in years

A fine representative of the fanbase you are. Dipshit faggot. Remove yourself from the planet.

it's the same game with more game modes, more arenas, some play to unlock seasonal cosmetics and some microtransaction/dlcs on top of the base content

pic related

Attached: file.png (1280x692, 863K)

Who cares ? As long as it's fun, it's fine. Fortnite is normie as fuck but it's fun. Well it used to be anyway. Nowadays it's pretty shit

chaos mode is good shit. avoid competitive.

t. never got past gold in ranked

its only normie in that it has an incredibly toxic fanbase like other normie games like CoD. skill ceiling is incredibly high and you're probably a gold shitter

Nice Shot!
Nice Shot!
Nice Shot!

Same was used to be said about Minecraft.

Rocket League is a great game. You just don't like it cause it's popular.

>normie
fuck off /r9k/

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!

Vidya needs more interesting takes on the sports genre.

is this accurate?

Attached: rocketleague.jpg (1014x678, 89K)

As someone who has been playing since release, rotation and passing are some of the last things most people learn how to do. Everyone wants to learn all the fancy mechanical skills and then wonders why they always lose.

mad cuz bad

It's a lot of fun actually. But yeah, as already said it's ruined by it's mostly fucking awful playerbase. It's by far the most toxic community I've ever seen.

I just play hockey mode when I’m drunk and don’t feel like playing my other games, I don’t get why some people nolife it like overwatch ranked players but to each their own.

I would swap assists and air control. I'm C1/C2 in most modes and the majority of teammates still only go for solo plays

I just wanted to start a thread about it, I like it a lot

The advantage of being able to double jump boost gives you a massive advantage over players who simply jump and boost so yes.

Why so buttblasted?

extra mad