Switch gaems

I can get a switch with 2 games but can't decide which ones.

Help me out user.

Attached: IMG_20190924_065013.jpg (435x510, 81K)

Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
Smash Ultimate
BotW

Super Mario Maker 2
Bloodstained

What kind of games do you like, action? Platformers? Adventure?

I hope you mean curse of the moon and not ritual of the night, because ritual still hasn’t received the fixes patch and runs like crap and occasionally crashes

Try the Daemon X Machina demo, if you like it get that, otherwise, don't.

BoTW is good.
Odyssey is good.
Astral Chain is very nice I like it.
And then of course there are plenty of ports that are pretty great.

Attack on Titan 2 though is a under the radar pick. I picked it for shits and giggles only to really enjoy the game. Fuckin phenomenal game, wish more people talked about it.

Other than that, get the old model switch if you can, the newer one trades battery life for performance and the new one can't be hacked.

Hope I helped OP.

Attached: Duck_Hunt_-_NES_-_Fan_Art.jpg (500x301, 49K)

BOTW is a given. Astral Chain is great, but niche.

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
BotW

Attached: 1568376989878.jpg (500x357, 70K)

This except instead of BoTW__________________ buy Super Mario Odyssey

Fire Emblem and Mario and Rabbids.
Or Mario and Rabbids and Monster Hunter XX.

if switch had two games i'd tell you.

Is smash bros really that good? Looks like something i'd be bored with within an hour.

10 posts late user, sorry.

CTR nitro fueled and DQ XI S are my two favorites so far

>Smash
>BOTW
>Astral Chain
>Pokken Tournament DX
There's also a lot of great digital indies on it.
My favorites if you haven't played them elsewhere already:
>Hollow Knight
>Death Road to Canada
>Slay the Spire
>Enter the Gungeon
>Shovel Knight

Then don't. If you don't enjoy slappers then you'd be better off avoiding it. If you like having 70+ characters to play, well...

does gungeon actually get updates on the switch? i know wizard of legend didnt, and isaac probably wont

mario kart 8 deluxe or mario tennis aces if you want a multiplayer game with some depth that you can still play with friends.

dark souls remastered or dragon's dogma dark arisen if you want an action-rpg you can put lots of hours into with limited online interaction.

capcom beat-'em-up collection and psikyo shooting stars bravo if you want excellent collections of arcade games.

monster hunter generations ultimate or dragon quest 11 s if you're all about the grind.

astral chain or the bayonetta port if you want combo-based character action games.

xenoblade chronicles (the first) or deadly premonition origins if you want something very japanese with an engaging story.

Xenoblade 2 or Botw
Astral Chain

Is daemon x machina fun and worth full price?

The basic must have for the Switch is of course Breath of the Wild, from there, you can pick:

3D Platformer: Super Mario Odyssey.
2D Platformer: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze or Super Mario Maker 2.
Action: Astral Chain or Bayonetta 1/2.
RPG: Xenoblade 2 (You don't need to have played 1) or Octopath Traveler.
Tactical: Fire Emblem Three Houses.
Brawler: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
XCom: Mario + Rabbids.
Racing: Mario Kart 8.
H&S: Fire Emblem Warriors or Hyrule Warriors.

Cuphead looks fucking great on the Switch.

If mommy is paying obviously get a couple of things that never go on sale. BotW is the obvious first choice, then after that it's a matter of what you're into. FE, Octopath, Odyssey, MM, Smash, Splatoon.

It's a party game, unless you're going to have people over to play with you often it's pointless, it's very fun due to how chaotic matches can get but it's a very weak experience for a single player, just like most brawlers and fighters.

dandy dungeon or river city girls if you want something easy and casual but with personality.

stardew valley or darkest dungeon if you wanna put a ton of hours into indies.

sushido or puyo puyo tetris if you want a good puzzle game.

breath of the wild and odyssey are overrated. xenoblade chronicles 2 and super mario party are straight up bad. splatoon 2 is okay. smash bros ultimate and super mario maker 2 are good if you were into the previous games.

Hack your Switch and get the entire collection. It's the only way to circumvent your wife's boyfriends feudal law.

What do you mean WoL didn't? When was the last time you played?

Never played it but I'll take your word for it. Cuphead is now an honorary list entry.

blushingmoebugholdingherfacewithherhands.jpg

Apperantly, the Switch hacking scene, they already made their own patches and also made the game 60FPS and use PS4 graphics
while the ArtPlay hacks can't even make it run 15fps let alone 30fps

S-S-SHUT UP!

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this except the end
BotW, Odyssey and great games, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is good. Splatoon is much fun, but don't expect any new updates or events unfortunately. Smash and Mario Maker 2 are fantastic games to get.
Mario Party is literally a meme and should not even be worth $1
Nintendo literally abandoned that game and I regret getting that shit.

I want to kick this guy in the mouth several times.

Botw I think is the only must have. I feel like if you’ve played Mario 64 you’ve played oddessy, which isn’t bad.

So it depends on if you have a second player, like a girlfriend or roommate.

If you have a girlfriend or wife, get puyo puyo Tetris,

If you have a roommate or friends who come over often, get smash ultimate - or mario kart if you’re a big pussy

If you live alone like the rest of Yea Forums then get civ 6 or Yea Forums‘s favourite game; Links awakening

Hold off until the joy-cons get fixed

So, never?

>Astral Chain
>DQXI S
>SSBU

Which one should I get first? I also a found a cheap used copy of Fire Emblem Warriors but is it worth it though?

curse of the moon is a 1 hour long game for nostalgia trannies that cant handle complexity

Is AI: The Somnium Files any good? been looking for a good puzzle game, or really any game with a good story with some fun mechanics.

Golf Story