Go to walmart

>go to walmart
>the games are all mysteriously $10 off of msrp, even brand new nintendo games
how do they do it

Attached: B82C992E-DB8D-4D9C-ADAB-CA4DA431569C.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
youtu.be/ALA-rtZ-muk
youtu.be/Njp7ZPeUy2w
youtu.be/iNVlhZfy9jA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loss leader.

>decide walmart for your hype new release game purchase
>wife calls while driving to said walmart to pick up some eggs and paper towel

walmart has had $44 ps4 controllers in my area for years. its always $60 everywhere

worker exploitation/slavery

Are most walmarts like this? America seems like a strange but fun place to just wander round.

Based, get fucked literal retard wagies

No Walmart I've ever been to has had any event go on during my trip.
They're just big warehouse-sized stores.

>tfw visited walmart for the first time in 2017 (no walmart in my country and never bothered to visit one while in the U.S)
>tfw a 300lb grandma ran over my feet in her scooter LITERALLY within 6 inches of stepping in the door

Attached: 56373568356.png (261x238, 89K)

What's even more mysterious is that not all Walmarts are doing it. The one near where I live is. I got the Link's Awakening remake for $50 just the other day.
Not really a loss leader when it's literally every game on the shelf, though.

Loss in physical media, I used to
Work for the shithole and they lose money on physical copies due to digital sales overtaking it. They want to stop the dam with low prices on new releases.

i fucking wish walmarts were this wacky instead of being soul crushing depots packed with people filled with quiet desperation

Walmart seems soulful.

just go to target lmao

walmart is a place where the everyman and the dregs of society are mixed together

makes sense, i don’t like physical but am buying games there now just because it’s cheaper

Walmart is nothing but Mexicans buying cheap shit and white trash shitting on the floors, soulful don’t kid yourself.

target is like a real life purgatory.

comfy but unsettling, its hard to describe.

This is one of the most American pictures I have ever seen.

Cool picture of AEW.

They're competing with Gamestop, but the discount is only for in store. I think they started this right after Gamestop announced they lost a bunch of money in their last quarter actually.

IKEA is more like purgatory than Target is, honestly.

In small cities.

Wal-Marts in large cities never get that weird, but if you go to a Wal-Mart in a place where it's the only entertainment for miles? Holy shit yes.

Hicks will take girls on dates to Wal-Mart if there's nothing else around.

yes
i hate being in there

I've been saying for years someone needs to do a series of Attenborough style documentaries on Youtube aimed at Walmart specimens.

Yeah, I try to look on amazon before I go to Walmart though. Amazon sometimes matches those faggots.

What is the context to the this picture?

That doesn't even make sense, though. Especially with new releases, the profit margin on video games is so damn low as to make it almost not worth them selling the games at all. Having the games at $50 destroys what little profit they otherwise would be making. How does that "stop the dam", as you put it, when they literally screw themselves in the process in any case?

You dont know what a loss leader is do ya bud

Attached: 1567275851920.jpg (621x698, 155K)

>tfw girls have taken me on dates to walmart multiple times
The south sucks

nothing the image isn't already telling you

Attached: ajmt8gohpp831.jpg (640x738, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSq0PvVxMs

For all of our non-American friends in this thread.

>be me
>working at wal-mart
>shit sucks, but it's a job
>in the break room one day for lunch when my manager sees the amazon app on my phone
>within minutes security comes in and grabs me by both arms
>drag me to the customer service area and chain me to the walls
>general manager leaves his office with a barbed lash
>"LET THIS BE A LESSON TO THE REST OF YOU DISLOYAL DOGS!"
>get flogged for what feels like an eternity
>left chained to the wall for days
>customers are encouraged to spit and urinate on me
>injuries become infected
>a coworker got caught trying to put ointment on my wounds, haven't seen him since
>finally my manager approaches with a 12-gauge from sporting goods
>places the barrel against my chest
>"any last words, user?"
>struggle to raise my head and look him in the eyes as I weakly reply
>"at least...I'm not anthony burch..."

i feel the same way about airports after closing

As long as you realize that, you aren't doomed to be one of them forever.

at walmart, some same items are a few cents cheaper than another store like, say, target. it is said that people like this really small discount and would rather go to walmart. in the end, those few cents will cost them millions compared to other stores, but this is something they can afford to do

in the US, we have this chain called 99cent stores; they're good for disposable supplies. i remember, around almost twenty years ago, they raised their price to 0.999999999999999 or something like that. they made so much money off that

ausfag here, there is a 24 hour kmart near my house that is filled with muslims and indians blowing their gibs all night.

its not uncommon to hear about someone getting assaulted there by a carload of achmeds while trying to park.

HA!

Nobody "competes" with Gamestop, anymore. Gamestop is so utterly irrelevant these days. As with other stores, digital sales are slowly destroying their business.

What country? Is every walmart like the ones in america?

the closest 24hr walmart near my place had to start closing at 11PM because too many homeless and shoplifters came by. the homeless would just stay there.

>Be me
>Clock in
>Get active shooter training drill through computer based learning
>Kinda shook
>Gotta work

Dollar stores like that are full of niggers, so I never go.

Walmart is walmart because they willingly lose money on whatever until they destroy the competition. This is old news.

I went to a Wal-Mart in Canada once.

It was kind of empty and unkept.

Jesus Christ. I thought jokes about the deep south were just that, jokes.

Attached: TGT.png (295x300, 115K)

>cheap Chinese crap
>soulful

airports are just pure comfy kino for me, especially at night (at least the big ones).

there is probably nothing comfier than being in the airport for a few hours and drinking booze, eating at restaurants, looking for celebrities, fapping in the toilets, and buying random junk.

Attached: 35725785684.jpg (500x500, 53K)

I bet they're the ones antagonizing the "achmeds" as you like to call them.

Actually the opposite. Walmart is fascinating because it's the closest thing to purgatory you can physically experience.

They most likely deserved it, or he didn’t do shit. Fuck back off to reddit.

I have never once felt this way about Target. Target is great. That said, I am from Minnesota where the company originates so our Targets are generally significantly nicer than elsewhere because of that.

>go to walmart for the first time in 10 years
>the prices are around 59.97 or some shit instead of 59.99 for a game

Man, I wish that my walmart wasn't shit. If I am gonna be a broke-ass bitch and shop there, I want it to at least be worth it.

I’ll be real, target in Colorado is kinda a hole. Everyone I’ve been in has been a dumpster fire.

Kek

don't mind me, just posting burgerkino

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
youtu.be/ALA-rtZ-muk
youtu.be/Njp7ZPeUy2w

Attached: _.gif (144x247, 404K)

i live in a town where over half of us are chinks and gooks, and there are a lot of asians at our walmart and nothing ever happens here. they got rid of the mcdonald's years ago, but i think a lot of other walmarts did, too. wanna see pretty little asians girls? go there

but the place i really like going is the target two towns over. there's a neat little inn there, and tour buses full of asians from asia drop them off there to shop in the plaza and sleep at the inn. this is where i go talk to asian girls from asia. it's a mix of korean-chinese-japanese tour buses

Attached: 083.jpg (960x1280, 390K)

fucking lol

My local Target seems like Kmart. Same color scheme, empty as hell, and a food court that no one seems to use.

honestly i feel the same way. the anticipation of the trip combined with the machinations of the airport itself gives off a feeling thats just comfy for me. especially when theirs inclement weather like snow or rain going on outside that slows everything down. going to an airport bar or restaurant and watching the planes go by as you eat is just pure comfy.

Nope. Totally never worked at Walmart for a total of 6 years and watched/participated in that sort of business practice at all.

Of course I know what a loss leader is, Mr. Smart Guy. The thing is, you don't tend to make such a large portion of a department into one. You sell a small selection of desirable items at a loss with the express intent of trying to sell other items by virtue of enticing them into the store.

dont forget the waffle house fight where two girls are fighting while a guy pleads for his waffle

>love airports
>hate traveling

Attached: angery.png (231x104, 2K)

I dunno, the ones I've seen in colorado seem fine to me. They are like the platonic ideal of a department store. Nothing special, but nothing overly trashy, certainly.

I'm assuming they're after the killing blow since when Gamestop dies Walmart becomes the biggest game selling retailer.
Not other reason makes sense to me because BestBuy stopped their GCU club that gave 20% off or so on new games months ago, and Amazon also stopped their 20% off on preorders earlier this year. Their timing is really suspicious, and the only thing it lines up with it Gamestop starting to circle the drain.

No, they're really not jokes user.

Think about it. Imagine NO entertainment for 2+ hours of driving except for Church, Wal-Mart and Basic Cable.

A lot of places don't even have internet.

And these people have too many kids because they're too dumb and or religious to buy protection.

Could be that I’ve been to big cities and that’s what I got. I think I was in one nice one in Denver golden area and one in metro Denver. The one in metro Denver was a really dope one with 2 floors. Kinda hype.

I don't believe you
also that sounds alright

When did Wal Marts stop being 24 hours?

I miss hanging out with my friend at 3am and going to Walmart to buy a game.

My GCU expired last month. Ive been going to walmart now.

i hate travelling by any other means than flying. flying has always been such a neat experience for me probably because i always associated it with some new fun trip as a kid. driving sucks because youre confined to a cage for god knows how many hours and trains (at least where i am) are just annoying because they have constant starts and stops and it feels like an eternity before any progress is made.

Those ice cream tubs have a seal wrap over them though, how would somebody get one that was opened and not bring it back

Man, i can see why those in the deep south are so religious, they are living in a real life hell.

I don't understand how Target tricked retards into buying the same shit you buy at wal mart but paying more. I know too many people who scoff at the idea of going to wal mart but happily go to target like it's some kind of social status.

Blue Bell doesnt
t. Texan

You don't know true cage hell if haven't done a 14+ hour long haul flight.

pretty recently in my area.

>go to gym super late after work
>go to walmart for some shit because it's the only thing open or so i thought
>park, walk in, door opens no one stops me
>no one's there but it's fucking 2am no surprise
>get halfway through the store
>some employee asks me if i'm new
>what
>stores fucking closed

Attached: 1534876103800.jpg (235x314, 36K)

Sometimes it is simply about the principle of the matter. I don't support walmart's business strategy, so I don't want to buy there.
I'm willing to pitch the extra couple of cents to not support them

Man GCU was fucking broken as shit. $30 for 20% off all games/amiibos for two years, and that shit stacked on sales too.

Attached: 1453446637729.jpg (281x350, 15K)

i have. i honestly dont mind it so long as the passengers arent completely fucking annoying. if its a day flight then ill just look out the window for most of it and if its at night then ill just go to sleep. cars just fucking suck because youre either driving and cant do anything else or you cant fucking concentrate on anything because youre constantly swerving or stopping.

how about literally anywhere else? They sell the same chinese shit everywhere.

>I don't support walmart's business strategy, so I don't want to buy there.
So... You drive to 50 different mom and pop stores and pay 50-300% more on the same shit you could've just bought in one Warlmart run?

Attached: 1505174217748.png (500x343, 217K)

>proceeds to order things at amazon
how is target less “evil” than walmart anyway

If you're that desperate to make a point you've already lost

Hey Americans do you still have shopping malls or did they get replaced by Walmart?

>"I would never support such a terrible model! Mass buying goods to undercut local retailers is terrible!"
>Proceeds to buy everything from Amazon

shopping malls are dying for a different reason.
the main ones being no one wants to spend the whole day in a single building anymore, which is why outdoor shopping malls are becoming more popular, and the other reason being that mall owners were once able to build the mall with use of a tax loophole, and how the laws have been changed so that the loophole isnt possible anymore.

Only the biggest cities still have shopping malls, and they're slam packed. In Texas they're filled with rich Mexicans that don't know how to drive.

Yeah but it's not walmart that's replacing them its places like amazon. Online shopping makes it easier to get the stuff you want.

There's still a shit load of shopping malls. The problem with malls dying is that they built new ones and too many of them. Some old ones never upgraded or got stuck in shitty areas and died out and some new ones over extended and ended up in low pop suburbs. Malls dying is a lie

>TFW I went to Walmart just now because I need food and found teriyaki noodle bowls for 54 cents each.

Nigga you know I bought those.

Search google for people of Walmart. You won’t be disappoint.

if you worked in retail for any amount of time then you know that electronics department is like 90% attachments

FACTS!

What kind of ghetto Warlmart are you shopping at? All the ones near me are 24/7. I like going in from 2-3 AM, get to see all the depressed boomers and high school dropouts stocking shelves for minimum wage. One of them caught me staring at him after a while and asked what was wrong, I just kept watching.

Attached: 1519951658143.png (514x352, 30K)

The shopping mall boom is over. They're not really as much of a community or social hub as they used to be, mostly because of retail chains but also because of online shopping. They were also almost always built too big, too fast, and ended up not being able to keep stores for very long because they need to pay huge rent prices, and in the end you're left with a derelict building. There's tons of abandoned shopping malls all over the country because it would cost too much to tear them down and re-zone all the land.

this is horrifying and fascinating

Why is everyone in this picture fat?

Those cheap packs of tuna are fucking amazing for gym snacks. Taste great and insane protein.

There's lots that aren't 24 hours, sometimes in the same relative vicinity as other that are. I honestly don't know how they choose.

But really as much as people shit on Walmart and people that shop there, it's a fucking blessing to broke people like me. Especially because I just moved to an area where literally 99% of the population is 55 and older.

Anyone else work at Lowe’s here? It’s entertaining watching customers try to steal shit every closing shift keeps me entertained. Today I had one that cut off the barcode of two items with a box cutter and swapped them almost fell for it

Real talk Walmart was a better gig than most other places I've worked.
If you want to actually be mistreated, work in fast food.

Can't they convert them into some cheap office buildings?

Amazon completely replaced malls

I've never been a canned tuna guy, don't know why. Probably the smell from when I was a kid. But yeah, I'm broke as shit and up all night so cheap food that tastes good is my fucking jam (ironic because I'm a trained chef but I hate cooking at home), so any time I can grab that stuff I will.

I don't know, they all used to be 24 hours but then I guess people stopped showing up so now they close at 11.

>it's a fucking blessing to broke people like me
Preach. The quality might not be amazing, but God damn it it beats starving.

They wouldn't be zoned for office buildings, hence why I said it would be a ton of work to re-zone them. Most dense suburban areas are planned carefully through zoning to keep certain types of businesses together and away from other stuff. I don't know the intricacies, but they do that shit. And it would probably be a ton of work to convert a shitty shopping mall into an office space, when you could just build a new building for cheaper.

why the hell are you staring at walmart workers like animals? don't you think they suffer enough as is?

>work at walmart
>the literal retard everyone hates gets caught masturbating and ejaculating in the freezer where they store their groceries
>none of the groceries are thrown out and the retard didn't get fired
never shop at walmart

video games

Walmart is actually just a free zoo, if they didn't want to be treated like animals, they shouldn't work there.

malls are very purpose built. you would have to do a lot of construction to make them even remotely viable for any thing other than shopping. couple this with the fact that most dead malls are dead because they werent supposed to be there in the first place. many defunct malls were built in areas with populations that couldnt support them or had little interest in them because the owners were exempt from taxes and retail was in a massive bubble. most places operating out of a mall would fail for the same reason the mall itself failed, the population just cant support it.

>Man is able to maintain an erection while in those cold as hell freezers.
Holy shit what a man

>tfw cushy desk job
>tfw morbid fascination reading threads like these about the plight of wagies stuck in shitty places like walmart

How do you do it? I would kill myself if I had to work at Walmart.

Attached: 1505176765047.png (941x887, 203K)

Good answers thank you amerilads

Attached: thumbs.png (769x661, 27K)

Is this the final form of the coomer ?

At least it's not McDonald's.

the economics of the american shopping mall boom are honestly pretty interesting. anyone could have seen that the events that killed malls were as easy to miss as a freight train by the 1990s, but people were so caught up in the experience that they didnt bother to care.

>those husks of mortal frames that work in the McDonald's INSIDE a Walmart

Attached: 1546592475432.jpg (360x360, 16K)

At Lowe’s I just keep myself busy to make the shift go by faster then pass out when I get home and repeat. At least working at a hardware store is slightly more respectable than a grocery store or Walmart.

But I have a fucking engineering degree I need to get out of this hell

>two different posts about "buying from amazon" even though nobody brought it up previously
hmm

Airports are pretty neat, yeah.
I can't fucking imagine the bullshit that goes on day to day though.
How does working in one of those little shops work anyway? Have you gotta punch through security every morning? Christ.

Where else are you going to purchase goods now that Walmart has wiped out all the mom and pop shops?

id imagine theirs a separate line for staff somewhere in the airport. or they just come in before the lines open.

mom and pop shops were dead long before walmart. the retail boom of the 60s and 70s killed them off quick.

Everyone hates the job equally so you all bond over that. You'd be surprised how little work you can do and still get paid to bullshit around.
Failing that just tune right the fuck out for your shift.

But the starting pay is fairly generous they get benefits and there's plenty of opportunities for advancement

Honestly, good. Mom and pop shops rarely have quality control

Yeah but still, your still basically working retail. There's no way the hassle of working in an air port is worth it.

>be walmart wagie
>manager forces you to give a rowdy corporate chant after clocking in
>mindlessly scanning items as mutts and shitskins drag their retarded screaming kids through checkout lines
>forced to work overtime because Saniquialatifayolandafababonobobongo didn't show up
>get shot by some incel

Attached: CLEAN IT UP WAGIE.png (608x1080, 395K)

they aren't humans anymore

>I have a fucking degree
this is depressingly common.

When I was 13 or 14 I was on an overnight flight. Threw a blanket over my crotch and started masturbating. Jizzed all over the blanket and wiped myself clean with it. Thought I got away with it. Few years later find out that semen has a strong smell and probably everyone around me knew what I did.

underrated

The only people getting paid "generously" and "with benefits" at Walmart at the store managers and corporate. Managers make upwards of $250k while your average stocker/checkout clerk has to rely on food stamps.

its probably a lot less complicated than it seems. some airport staff pretty much just have an ID that they get so they just use a staff entrance. id imagine its the same way for the shops and whatnot. also ive heard the pay for the actual airport jobs like the baggage handlers and the loaders pay well for an entry job.

Funny thing about where I work, veterans get a discount. You’d have to be pretty dumb to shoot up a place full of veteran shoppers everyday.

kek.

go to walmart
>its empty and depressing
>employees if not decrepit and/or retarded are overworked and depressed forigners
>everyone shopping there is depressed and looks like a dump
>the building in general is cold and lifeless

go to target
>fake "warmness"
>trying way too hard to be cool and trendy
>at least the buildings not depressing
>at least its full of thots and cuties
>at least everyone working there is a teen/early 20's so nice ass to look at
>but everything is extremely expensive for no reason
>half the isles are dumps cause everyone that works there is a kid who doesn't care

i hate going to both these places with a deep passion

Attached: 1569295057803.jpg (960x720, 132K)

Walmart is a trip.
one day, just one day i decide to go. I walk into the electronics and i see a sign that says "buy one game get another for free plus a 20 dollar gift card"
and this is when sun and moon just came out.
so i bought both for 60 bucks plus a 20 dollar gift card.

>get asked once a week if we have a veterans discount
>no
>they get pissy every time

Attached: 1276751312128.png (237x203, 4K)

You can make 250k a year as a manager at Walmart!? Shit I’ve been working retail for years and have a engineering degree I should shoot them an application

just humor them and say yes while giving them the normal price.

That's exactly what happened to a small mall building around here, it was converted into office space for a state department. It's kinda weird when you go in there too, much of the old structure is still around, and the parking lot has barely been touched up or repaved since the 90s.

>everyone that works there is a kid who doesn't care
Jesus I hate working with kids.
Fucking every single one is so goddamn useless and you can't get them fired because it's literally impossible to get fired.

I used to work as an unloader. Most people can't seem to handle the work, but I like it. Also, your coworkers can really make or break you. At one point, we had a good group of people, and it was fun as hell to just casually shoot the shit while unloading in the back.

Around here they tend to close by midnight. Las Vegas.

At Lowe’s we have to thank every military customer for their service. Which I do but I find really dumb like the military isn’t some sort of selfless action people take they literally do it for the benefits so I supposed to thank this guy for doing something that isn’t really even a selfless service to me?

But oh well.

How did you fuck up so badly? I don't have a degree and replaced the engineer at work after he retired. My friend doesn't have a degree and just took a senior level position at Juul

Where I live people convert ancient factories into office buildings, it's really creepy to navigate century old industrial backyards to reach some firm.

>find out that semen has a strong smell
wait what

Attached: 1393027479037.gif (343x284, 933K)

i love when boomers act like you're the emperor of the company responsible for all decisions and policies when you're just some peon

negro, you jest, no? That shit smells

Take the Costco pill. For a cheap membership fee you gain access to amazing prices in large-yet-comfy warehouses, filled with a variety of well-stocked qualtity goods and delicious foods. Honestly, I'm blown away by the food sections at Costco every time I go. It always tastes amazing and there's so much to choose from. Even their fruits and veggies are fresh and crisp.

Attached: 1512173823570.jpg (500x514, 43K)

Depression and my parents bootstrap mentality not giving me anytime to actually plan my life and get decent jobs.

I miss Toys R us, the one in my area was so massive and packed plus I got many of my toys and videogames from there as a kid

Attached: 1560405160292.png (1256x1075, 132K)

Do you live in Alaska? So they can crank up the prices next month when we get our dividends.

I've just started telling people that I literally don't get paid enough to give a shit. It works like 90% of the time.

I worked at a movie theater and this guy straight faced asked me if I hated America. I said no, and I appreciate your service, but the company doesn't offer a discount for some reason. What a fucking loser

>Managers make upwards of $250k while your average stocker/checkout clerk has to rely on food stamps.
Average civil engineer makes 118k with a bachelors, walmart is already better than a degree

Whoa what's this picure?

Anyone else enjoy going to Walmart at midnight for Black Friday? It feels oddly festive and comfy. Usually I'd go with my parents to Best Buy and we'll get the big purchase out of the way, either a new tv, my parents went through an insane amount of tv sets, or a new iPhone or whatever. Then we'd swing by Walmart to stock up on Christmas presents for our relatives and stuff. Doing that shit after a huge Thanksgiving dinner is like the peak experience in American overindulgence. I fucking love it.

Attached: shop-2.jpg (1200x800, 435K)

Man, fuck you. I did not know this.

I am extremely passively aggressively nice to people that do this. I always wait for them to take a few steps towards the door and hit them with a slightly sarcastic have a nice day when they leave. What are they going to do tell my manager I told them to have a nice day?

no not their workers lmao I mean the resources they procure, the people on the other side of the world

>used to go to toysrus to buy video games and lego sets as a kid
>used to go to blockbuster to rent movies and get snacks whenever i had a sleepover as a kid
>have to drive by both of their abandoned husks on my commute
its like reality is mocking me

Attached: ive had enough.png (232x229, 64K)

No because black friday is fucking awful and completely obsolete thanks to cyber monday.
also
>buying ANYTHING electronic over blackfriday/cyber monday
hope you got a warranty

Walmart is legitimately the nicest and cheapest store in my town and the only place that literally has fucking EVERYTHING. It's actually a genuinely nice place to shop. At least here in California. Don't know what it's like everywhere else but from this thread it sounds like it's literally what Target is where I live.

Attached: cat_distorted.jpg (492x491, 38K)

>Take the Costco pill.
i have and thats a problem in and of itself
ive been going there on a weekly basis to do EVERYTHING for the past 7+ years
im so desperate for variety that i drive out to more distant costco locations because sometimes they have different things up for sale

Hello fellow Vegas user. I think the Tropicana one is the last 24 hour one left. It's gonna be sad when they close that one early too, eventually.

No I hate crowded stores. I'm not a violent person but being at a crowded store makes me want to murder everyone in it.

Because every high school graduate these days is told "IF YOU DON'T PUT YOURSELF $300K IN DEBT FOR A DEGREE YOU'LL AMOUNT TO NOTHING", and now everyone's surprised that colleges are basically paper mills pumping out degrees for industries that were already oversaturated or outsourced while the students who wasted 4 years of their lives are stuck in retail work unable to even pay off the interest from their student loans, much less the loans themselves.

I'm so glad I got IT certs for less than $2k, work was piss easy to find and nobody gives a shit about a degree because my certs mean I have practical skills.

I go sometimes to Walmart during Black Friday to see if shit goes down. There's always at least a couple cops called.

Some people can't smell the component of semen that gives it the most of the smell.
I'm not even memeing here, it's on wiki.

People are generally immune to their own smells like body odor or semen. Like do you think Smashfags don't bathe just to be a dick to everyone else? No, people literally can't tell that they smell bad at all. When they hear about stinky day at a Smash tournament or an anime convention, they kinda laugh and think how lucky they are to not have a strong body odor at all, so they don't need to wash thoroughly or wear deodorant. Not realizing that they were the smelly day all along. Same goes for semen.

Have you been living under a rock? Some incel shot up a Texas Walmart last month and killed about 40 beaners.

Attached: 1545044453631.png (512x407, 35K)

Dude, you seem like a creepy autist.

America is predatory on the youth.

What is even the point, there are 40 beaners hopping over the wall every hour.

Why not become a plumber or electrician?

Damn you sure show him how a minimum wage employee can sass!

>Some incel shot up a Texas Walmart last month
It was literally a Mexican border town

fellow retail wage slaves:
does management bribe you guys with food too?
It's worrying how effective it is when really they should be giving over time or a raise.

Attached: 1452740499902.gif (500x418, 957K)

better than trying to hold those employees accountable for random company policies just to give yourself some feeble empty sense of control over the situation

The closest Walmart I had was in ghetto ass Crenshaw mall before it closed. Now the next ones are both in Torrance and are literally now riddled with Mexican ghetto ass fuckers. They even redesigned the games/electronic section as a pseudo-maze with one-way exit so even if you want to steal you literally have a gauntlet ahead of you.

Kinda upset that Walmart is trying to flex with the game sales. If only they were online as well.

And no one else for a good while. Then everyone found out how OD the shit was in 2018 that BB had to shut it down or they'd be milked dry. I made sure to preorder all the games I know I want day 1, and some I'm on the fence on so I'm at least guaranteed the low price. So when Bayo 3 comes out in 2025 I'm getting that shit for 40 bucks.

Attached: 1553397384900.jpg (1603x2020, 1.71M)

Hey I make above minimum wage thank you.

Oh the other day this old guy came into the store and I was wearing my Texas A&M shirt. He asked if I graduated and I was like yea last May just looking for work right now. He then proceeded to look really pissed and said well my daughter was thinking of going there but I guess she won’t if your working here.

Which didn’t even bother me, because that dumb boomer is in for a hilarious shock when his daughter gets raped in college and ends up working retail after graduation like me.

Attached: B14CCC91-5AC2-4714-85F0-C14AB8F8548B.jpg (1046x1300, 126K)

Retail wagies get compensated with food? My CEO always brings pastries on Fridays for the crew just because.

i work an office job and i'm pretty sure we get bribed with food too
except its leftovers from executive meetings most of the time
they order some damn fine wraps

Attached: 1569305194066.png (1228x1502, 102K)

yes

Attached: ee0.png (544x403, 114K)

>The closest Walmart I had was in ghetto ass Crenshaw mall before it closed. Now the next ones are both in Torrance and are literally now riddled with Mexican ghetto ass fuckers.
Where do you live? Long Beach? Westside? Why are you still in South LA County bruh?

My store makes the best damn lemonade

I've worked in retail.

People who work in retail do not ever work hard.

They don't know what work is.

It's the definition of soulless, actually.

>everything costs more
>weird middle class people are there
>too fucking bright/white
Yeah

People work hard. You just were the dude that didn't.

Back when I was SM at McDonald's I just get free food period. Help me save a shit ton of money, and surprisingly didn't gain a weight but it sure did make me lethargic as hell.

Now at Whole Foods making more money for some reason at the bottom of the pole. Basically if I "take one for the team" or just be a nice guy my managers give me gift cards and such. Feels fucking weird.

>>too fucking bright/white
bro get out of the makeup section what are you doing

>used to just blow small loads into my underwear with shorts and walk around the house in it near my mom thinking everything was totally normal

Attached: 1441079882490.png (830x766, 1.18M)

You were the dead weight, congrats.

He knows. He made the job even shittier just by existing.

I work as an overnight stocker at Walmart. I hate every second of the job and my coworkers are dumb as dirt, but there's literally nothing else for employment around here and I don't have the funds to relocate somewhere else. My existence is hell and I can't find a way out short of suicide.

Not as embarrassing as giving birth to a subhuman.

Go for the high score

Local grocery H-E-B I used to work at would give 5 dollar gift cards occasionally to its employees I always felt slightly insulted when I got one.

That's what you think until you walk down a black city area without protection.

Fellow overnight stocker here. I actually love my job. I don't have to interact with normalfags, I have the whole rest of the day after my shift is over to do shit I want to do, and it's literally putting shit on store shelves with my headphones on listening to music the entire time. I actually love it

No, I have a real job. After the crash in 2008 I had to work in retail for a year before things picked up in my industry. It's not "exploitative" that you're making ten bucks an hour. That's probably an overpayment.

Go out to South Dakota and work a real job, you will laugh your ass off every time you hear some Walgreens """"""""worker""""""""" complain about his """"hard day""""

You don't know what work is.

Let's say Inglewood because even my mail doesn't really know where I live. But I'm not in that South LA shit. My family used to live there before I was born, but by the earliest time I can remember I was living in a nice white neighborhood. Then the black people followed us ngl and it went to shit..

I'm an autistic neet with severe social anxiety issues and I feel like overnight stocker is one of the few jobs I could do. What's so bad about it?

It's generally hard to give a damn when the people from the top down don't give a shit. I'm just thankful to be getting some money on the side while I get my degree. Fuck working retail full time, I'm not going to break my back to be spat on by retarded 45 year olds and incompetent middle managers who keep their jobs because they have 0 transferrable skills.

He's talking about how it is so weird and incredibly American that this plastic cheapness becomes the new soul.

There are corporate kitsch outlets that badly pretend to care for customers and look just bland.
To a yuro, Walmart looks like it's on the other side of uncanny valley, like it embraces the fakeness.
Other markets are like disinterested girls who say they love you while they obviously only care about your money. Walmart is a honest whore, with more honor than most women.

i'm nowhere near as bad as you'd think based on that. i'm probably chadlite by some people's standards. i just have some blind spots.

I used to live near Inglewood. More specifically in the Westchester area. The neighborhoods are actually still nice but it becomes more or less South Central once you start driving towards the 405 Freeway

Oh boohoo. Retail cashiering is certainly harder than 90% of jobs out there you little bitch

>You don't know what work is.
Nigga I work for the fucking government. Not a fucking desk job either.

Cashier here, I get paid to stand around and drink coffee.
so no, easiest fucking job I've ever worked.
user is still a fag though.

Just have to make it happen man. Save up money. Find a second job. Work 40+ hour weeks. It's going to fucking suck, but at the very least if you're gonna off yourself, at least try one big effort and move out to a new state or something and start fresh there.

>What's so bad about it?
Nothing, the hardest shit they have you do is regularly lift boxes 50 lbs or more but honestly if you can't even do that right you have no place in any labor force

Shit pay, zero advancement, and eventually your back/knees gives out. And don't be fooled, working at night is fucking miserable. Whenever you have free time everything is closed and your friends are all asleep.

Cmon man, don't bait that obviously.
Yes the RSI is shit and hearing the same "I guess it's free!" Joke from customers is aids but the work isn't "hard" it's tedious. You're paid to put up with bullshit, not to do anything monumental.

Sadly, no

>Nigga I work for the fucking government

lmao

You're welcome

>Retail cashiering is certainly harder than 90% of jobs out there you little bitch

3/10, someone might actually bite

Not him but cashier is easy shit. You meant being a cashier is SHITTIER than 99% of jobs out there right?

Nothing. If you absolutely have to work retail, any job that doesn't interact with customers is easy mode.
seriously, customers are by far the worst thing about retail.

Become a cop or kill yourself.
>friends
You think he has friends?

>Whenever you have free time everything is closed and your friends are all asleep.
But you literally have the rest of the fucking day to do shit after your shift is over. I'm usually done before 1 AM, get to sleep and wake up around 10 AM and I'm fully rested for the rest of the day. It's actually superior imo vs having a work shit in the day taking up actual time. Plus, at least where I work, pay is weekly instead of biweekly

I guess it might be different for somebody like you, but to me, even as somebody who also has a degree of social anxiety, overnight work is about as predatory as possible. You are basically giving up your life for the privilege of being underpaid so you can make some billionaire more money.
When you work night shifts, you relinquish your hold on a normal life completely, your health will fail quickly, it is literally scientifically proven that night shifts will kill you, and if it doesn't, it will certainly have an effect on your mental health. This isn't even considering the physical strain of the work itself, which is admittedly, no different from any other job that requires you to submit yourself to repetitive stress injuries, but it is certainly no better, either.

Trust me on this one, night shifts are a hell from which there is no escape. Don't do it. It will kill you. Slowly, painfully, and you will keep slipping further into depression on top of it. It isn't worth it. There are other jobs for us anti-social autists.

>You're welcome
You think the government works for (you)

Attached: 000000000000.gif (231x483, 202K)

Yeah I know where you're talking about. To be honest I used to love my neighborhood and the surrounding cities - Westchester, Culver, parts of Inglewood. But only recently about 1-2 years it's just kinda gone to shit. More graffiti than usual, so many fucking people moving out here, homeless getting way out of hand, it's fucking sad. Getting the hell out of here next year.

Attached: 1539085986854.jpg (500x267, 18K)

It’s pretty comfy, and it’ll get you in shape depending on what you’re stocking. It’s a pretty good first post-NEET job. Just don’t stay too long or burnout will set in.
t. Did it for ~six months before becoming a NEET again

Cashiers should be paid more. Not only do you have to deal with MORE bullshit than other jobs, but all jobs even fucking engineering ones are the same monotonous bullshit as cashiering all you have to do is get your foot in the door.

There is no such thing as a hard job unless you own the company

>40 beaners
So like half a white guy? Is that the conversion rate?

but user diversity is so wonderful! :)

Attached: 1396157146785.jpg (854x859, 372K)

>anti-social autist
>whining about not being able to have a normie life
wwwwwwww

What people need to realize is that your paycheck is a 100% fair and exact valuation of how easy you are to replace.

If you are being paid a very low wage, it's because you are working a job where someone can come in, do a few hours of training, and do about as good a job as you. Find a different one.

Develop skills. Even fucking social skills now have YouTube videos for them. Become harder to replace and you'll get more money. Do a job that's harder to do and you'll get more money.

Stop being a poor. Even if you have no skills, you can go out to the oilfields and make in a month what you used to make in a year, because it's nightmare mode work difficulty and very few can handle it.

And then you can laugh at Walgreens stockboys who get paid eight bucks an hour and are complaining about their """""hard day"""""

Attached: 1552990433280.jpg (1440x900, 199K)

You can get replaced by a fucking self checkout machine.

>You think the government works for (you)

No, the government lives off the taxes I generate through my work. So, to any government worker, I say "You're welcome."

Obsessed & rent free

>Cashiers should be paid more.
see

>pay is weekly instead of biweekly
The telltale sign of a shitty job.

mom and pop shops still around probably would just be flipping shit they bought off alibaba or some shit

>he thinks his taxes amount to anything
You poor bastard

Attached: overlord.jpg (600x400, 24K)

I can barely talk on a phone without suffering from anxiety attacks, I definitely count. You'll forgive me if I want to spend time with the 2 or 3 friends I somehow have.

>he thinks getting a good job is about “skills” and not entirely based off who you know of just dumb luck

>Cashiers should be paid more
ehhhhh only because I say so desu.
also this. Its why i really don't give a shit about my job.

if you want a better date idea take the girl to tractor supply in the spring when they have the ducklings and baby chicks out.

>More graffiti than usual, so many fucking people moving out here, homeless getting way out of hand, it's fucking sad. Getting the hell out of here next year.
meh, it's had its ups and downs over the years. it was actually much, much worse in the 90s believe it or not. I've been to real South Central, not even Crenshaw, I know people who live off of Crenshaw and the place is a dump but it's not dangerous, more towards east Inglewood there is a legitimate risk of getting shot by some gangs even to this very day. Las time I was in that part of town some drugged up black dude literally walked up next to me parked car, and started pissing on the wall in public.

You will always be poor

>government lives off the taxes I generate through my work
>literally prints money and pulls its own budget out of its ass every year
but yeah sure user, taxes

Attached: 1411494433817.gif (468x271, 1.34M)

Sounds like Walmart. You will be guaranteed to find the strangest people when you wander around one even for five minutes but it always feels like a one encounter limit when you go. I once got approached by a guy who gave me a sob story about how he doesn't need any money, but his wife was injured in the car and she only needed a sandwich and if I could get one for her before they drive to the hospital, but then he immediately starts asking if he could have some change for the sandwich instead. When I told him I just came there for some bread and have nothing else on me he immediately bolted and started asking someone else the same thing, and then this lady walks up to me and goes "Did you give him anything? His wife wife was wandering around asking for food like an hour ago."

I get fucking anxiety when I step into walmart
its strange

>Stop being a poor.
Yeah sure. Let me just find a well paying job in my literal who town where the best paying gig is walmart baker.

I have a fucking engineering degree user, have applied to over 200 jobs. I’m still working retail. Even had nailed some of the interviews.

Fucking boomers have no idea what it’s line out there right now

I once asked for lemons at a walmart & they pointed me to the limes saying they would turn yellow eventually.

Attached: spongebob.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

It's about 50/50 honestly.
The point is get off your ass and make yourself valuable enough to not fire when you bump into someone important.

Holy shit this. I've always been at a loss for how to describe it but this is perfect.

I dunno man, Ikea's a little too comfy to be purgatory. And they have Swedish meatballs. The only thing purgatorial about it is the amount of precious time you can easily waste there.

True that all the faggots that complain about how hard their retail job is have never worked a hard day in their life.

Holy shit fuck fast food.
>Customers all the time
>Always complain even though the food is cooking as fast as it can go
>Custom orders (no cheese,double pickles,little ketchup)
>Missing one person fucks up the whole thing
>Never enough people taking orders
>Menu changes daily

Holy kek.
Once when I was roaming through the toy section for a gift for my little sister I found someone dumped shotgun shells and 9mm all over the plushies and barbie dolls. Some fucker didn't even steal the ammo, just straight up dumped all the ammo on the dolls and took the boxes.

Attached: 1539467392724.jpg (384x404, 20K)

What did this loophole entail?

Kek

I wouldn't say that at all. It's like a more upscale K-mart, they charge you an arm and a leg but feel like the stores are both a mess design-wise and stuck in the past. They just redid my local one and we have the entire center of the building have stuff based around a circular column, there's a Starbucks in there, and all the objects got shuffled. The electronics aisle also gives me an unsettling sense of dread, I have no other way to explain it. Like, you're going to enter there and never come out.

Best Buy is the best B&M bar none, sales all the time, tons of niche stuff, decent prices, and a majority of the store is checkout instead of just the front of it. The only downside is everyone asking you 24/7 if you need something when you're just browsing, holy shit.

Part of "who you know" involves socializing and making connections, which is a skill set entirely within itself. I couldn't get IT work until I became friends with a dude who was a sysadmin, who talked to some of his friends, and eventually one got me a gig as a security analyst. Getting your foot in the door is the hardest part, and if you don't know anyone it's going to be nigh impossible.

Hearty kek

Attached: 9ZVN7Uy.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>engineering degree
in what

probably some bullshit where they ended up paying nothing for the building.
You know, the usual stuff.

>fire all your cashiers and replace with self check out

yup, it's a mystery how they keep their prices so low.

i mean, it does suck. they're just conflating a job being shitty with a job being HARD.

Fucking hell.

Attached: 1559482683139.jpg (500x420, 29K)

>The only downside is everyone asking you 24/7 if you need something when you're just browsing
lol no
the only downside is getting somebody to help you get an item that is in the back for whatever fucking reason. (they don't restock)

Engineering.

S2 in 4 months faggot

>and the other reason being that mall owners were once able to build the mall with use of a tax loophole, and how the laws have been changed so that the loophole isnt possible anymore.
The types of Malls you describe were usually the really cheap malls that started popping up around the 1970s to mid 1990s and fell into disrepair by the mid 2000s. Believe it or not there are Malls that had owners that gave a fuck and those Malls still thrive to this day. Take South Coast Plaza Mall in Southern California as an example

Industrial distribution engineering at Texas A&M. Combination of business and engineering for positions such as technical sales and logistics

pro tip, the "ask us for help finding this item" signs mean they don't have it period.

IIRC it was that owners of the mall didnt have to pay taxes so the money from the stores would foot the bill for the place. now it works like a landlord/lease situation

I have to fly every couple months for medical treatment for more than a decade and I can personally tell you flying is the worst experience in the world except if it's at night, the same deal goes with the airport. It's the most exhausting and uncomfortable experience imaginable and it's fun for the first couple of times but then becomes dreadful the longer you do it. I can't imagine how people in the government or celebrities don't lose their minds even when they have a private jet.

>used to work at Bojangles
>people will order 2-3 tailgates of chicken and then get upset when we have to make more to fill their order
>the lady that double parked and stormed in from the drive-thru demanding a refund because the cheese on her fish sandwich wasnt melted
>that time someone ordered an entire batch of chicken to be cooked with the skin taken off beforehand and we actually did it
>"Let me get a burger."
>those people who came in high and dumped an entire large tea into one of the plastic trays and crushed up an entire biscuit onto the table

Attached: 1567703370706.jpg (540x413, 24K)

Engineering what?

>engineering degree
>sales and logistics
Fucking what. You don't need a degree for either of those fields. Nigger you got flossed.

Never give money to a Walmart beggar. I've heard the exact same sob story on three separate occasions.

>technical sales and logistics
ooooooooooooooooof

Robot waifus

oh im aware of that. there are still plenty of malls out there where the population can support it well. there are two active malls near me, one of which doesnt have a single vacant store. but the overwhelming majority of malls were built to fit a lot of stores in places that couldnt support them because they didnt have to pay taxes for the place.

My local Best Buy is an absolute scam. Only sells the most expensive brands of every product, doubles the price on game accessories from walmart, and you have to price check literally everything with amazon so they’ll bring down the price

Bio-engineer, I'm working in getting every user a cat girl.

did they kick you out of the house as soon as you got your degree or earlier?

I wish parents would understand getting a job in a specific carrer branch isn't as easy as it may sound and that people require time after getting to degree to get ahold of themselves

i dunno, for me the airport ritual is just part of the experience of taking a vacation/business trip. maybe its because i flew a lot when i was a kid.

>engineering degree
>sales

Attached: 1540955264019.png (187x187, 48K)

A walmart beggar and people who stand around in the aisle with their herd of children is why i only shop publix now all i deal with now is boomers

I wish I was joking. Asked for fly paper once. They pointed me to the birthday cards cause thay's where the "paper" is. Asked for citric acid for cooking, one person asks another, 2 employees becomes three, and after there were 4 people looking for it they gave up. I found it in the camping isle for some reason. The last straw was when I asked about something & the person stands there like a deer in headlights & then just slowly walks away without saying a word. We made eye contact. I don't think they even spoke english. I don't shop at wall world anymore.
youtu.be/iNVlhZfy9jA

Attached: huh....gif (220x190, 2.17M)

Holy fuck you got memed on. Also Texas but went to UofT for Software development and programming.

Met some wannabe garage startup dudes and we moved in together got jobs at different companies and now I got a job at IBM.

You got a useless degree.

It depends on who you are
If you fly all the time you probably get sick of it after awhile. But if you're not used to flying it's great
I personally love flying and driving for different reasons. I love road trips and stopping at rest stops and seeing the world. I also love flying since flying is fucking cool
I still to this day never get sick of traveling the I-15 past all the Desert communities and various industral and scattered isolated urban settlements between Las Vegas and LA. It's cozy as fuck driving past the many often overlooked Strip Malls, gas station rest stops, and pockets of small towns. I can't describe it.

I’m aware. I simply got the easiest engineering degree I could because my parents literally wouldn’t let me drop out otherwise they’d kick me to the streets and being depressed I’d probably kill myself if that happened. So yea, worked my ass off for a useless engineering degeee now I work every day at retail listening to my boomer parents bitch at me for not having a better job.

Attached: F3BC9752-DEB6-439B-A65A-6ADC8F15C93F.jpg (720x686, 56K)

I forget how much we rip the customer off. No shit, you pay like a 300% mark up on some stuff.
The employee discount is hilariously good.

>"Let me get a burger."
Been laughing for 30 seconds straight.

Attached: 1453555793529.jpg (900x600, 159K)

Forgot my pic

Attached: ffff7bc6f68da9365a1ae654f6313cfb.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Well, that's actually true.

kek

Attached: 1562985104876.gif (300x375, 146K)

>being yellow is what makes something a lemon

Attached: tanks.jpg (600x531, 122K)

Tell me some weird anecdotes about your local malls, Yea Forums.

>FYE used to be fuck massive, in a space that could fit maybe 3-4 other stores
>rows upon rows of CDs from the most obscure metal/punk bands you could think of
>same for DVDs and games
>10 years later
>moved the FYE to a much smaller space
>only like two rows of the most popular CDs
>lots of Funko Pops
>old FYE spot now a Forever 21

It's probably the biggest thing that encapsulates such a huge change in how music is consumed today for me with everything going digital and what not.

Attached: otakon2007_arundel_09.jpg (558x416, 63K)

>pic
Don't pretend like a tank made out of boxes of beer isn't the most based thing you've ever seen

Buying music is literally the most boomer thing these days.

I'm most impressed by outstanding kegs shaping the angled tracks.

costco's aren't nearly as readily available as shart-marts unfortunately. in some states you have to set aside an entire day just to make a pilgrimage to one of them, all so you can buy a bunch of bulk non-perishables you probably don't need anyways.