I've been playing through Banjo-Kazooie for the first time and I've been really enjoying it...

I've been playing through Banjo-Kazooie for the first time and I've been really enjoying it. Let's have a Banjo thread Yea Forums.

Right now I'm at Gobi's Valley which is where I stopped for the day. I like how lively the levels in this game feel compared to Mario 64.

Attached: banjo.jpg (659x768, 63K)

Reminder that Tranjoke and Kablooie will be cut from Smash 6 and that Tranjofags should be gassed and sent back to Plebeddit where they belong.

what the hell man. I just wanted to talk about video games

Eat shit Tranjofag, keep seething.

this gay site is fucking unusable now. fine. whatever.im trolled

>Steveshitters still seething THIS hard

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I played the game as a kid but never beat it. Used to think the game was super hard. I replayed it recently and the game is wayyyy easier when you aren't a dumb little kid. Still enjoyable though.

Rare was god tier at atmosphere.

>now
it's been unusable since 2015

If you ever think about picking up Tooie, just keep in mind that it's got a lot more of everything and you usually won't be able to pick up everything in a level straight away.

I watched my friends play through Tooie a couple years back, but I'd still like to play it first-hand after I beat Kazooie. Honestly prefer how short and to-the-point everything in Kazooie is from what I recall, but it still seems like a good game.

KABLOOIE

Attached: 53a32c5507600.png (512x512, 156K)

BK is so much fun. I used to spend hours just hanging out in the world's as a kid.

Daily reminder that Mad Monster Mansion is the best level in the game.

Attached: MMM.png (2560x1440, 2.7M)

Attached: banjo tiers.png (355x493, 291K)

>Rusty Bucket Bay
>Grunties Industries

Attached: 1569060398435.png (495x503, 201K)

from what i've played so far i'd consider treasure trove cove and mumbo's mountain at least b, they're easy but they're very tight and a good introduction to the game. i enjoyed them more than the swamp which felt a little empty, though it still probably belongs in b

i don't think freezeezy peak is that high (Despite god tier music) because it's a pain to navigate unless you immediately go and beak bomb all the snowmen first thing which is kind of annoying. the rest of it is great though.

of course since i haven't played too much i dunno your frame of reference anyway

the interconnected nature of the hub and levels is comfy

As a kid I could barely get through it because it spooked the shit out of me. Now it’s one of my favorite levels. I wish more games had spooky Haunted levels

Ignore them, they're still seething Steve didn't get in smash.

I'm glad you're enjoying it user. Who is your favorite character so far? Mine is Kazooie

Attached: 1567031305812m.jpg (701x1024, 57K)

This pretty much sums up Yea Forums now

I still love Terrydactyland for the prehistoric dinosaurs theme but I do agree it’s a little too big and empty. Needed more enemies or something

Be sure to play Tooie as well OP. It’s also fantastic. Just beware it’s different in design than Kazooie. A lot more “open world” with a heavier focus on exploration over platforming, with many Jiggies taking more effort to get than in Kazooie. You won’t see many of them just lying around.

i've played kazooie on mobile and pc via retroarch but i always end up dropping it after bubblegloop
im not good at mr viles game so im gonna need to get abilities from other worlds to pick everything up
having to stop mid-level and go elsewhere really puts a dent in momentum

speaking of TF2

Attached: 1868275913_preview.jpg (1450x816, 512K)

kazooie is definitely one of the best characters in the series but i do wish she'd have more opportunities to be soft
i mean i get it when the people in the worlds she and banjo visit are almost as rude and self-centered as she is
but if tooie proved anything its that her heart is almost if not just as big as banjo's

Attached: file.png (1280x1646, 840K)

Fuck off, no one cares
Go write a blog faggot.

with tears in my eyes rude

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, kid

>*is God
you're kinda fucked

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You have to understand, Yea Forums “discussion” doesnt usually come in the form of “I liked this game because of x specific reasons, the game has these well-crafted unique aspects that appeal to me on a personal level.” That doesnt really work on Yea Forums because some user can easily make a low-effort retort disagreeing with you and there’s no sense of shared pleasure. Yea Forums is where you argue about what is “best”, what went wrong with certain games/what games need, waifus, cultural events surrounding game devs/companies/e-celebs, and meaningless shittalk. That’s just what I’ve noticed.

I also just feel like Yea Forums is impatient about surface level praise, like if you say a game has a “comfy aesthetic” or “nostalgic vibes”. Chances are, we already understand what the average person might like about a popular game, and Yea Forums just gets more interested in filling in the less discussed space of blemishes, missed opportunities, political bs, and flaws of creative direction.

nice blog fag

Wait is this legit dialogue in the games or just fan wank?

fan wank

Is there any way to do like wall grab, wall kick or long jump or any of that agile shit in this game. the concept of double jump, 'just fuckin jump and then if you're not gonna make it, well you can extend' seems to take all the fun and satisfaction out of lining it up like in maro

im using the video game board to talk about video games. retard

I don't believe so in Kazooie, which I imagine is why getting to most of the jiggies is a matter of exploration more than platforming challenge.

That's kinda like asking if there's a long jump in a Zelda game. The Banjo games are only kinda sometimes platformers, they're more about exploration, puzzles, the characters, and in Tooie, fantastic bosses as well.

Ledge grip is among the first moves you get in Tooie. So you’ll have to suffer through plebian-tier ungrippable ledges in Kazooie until you move on to the sequel, at which point you can act like the ledge-hogging chad you always wanted to be.

I think I got into the thread before anyone stated how much they wanted to rail Kazooie. Huh.

lmao bancringe and kazooseethes btfo