You should play Second Life

You should play Second Life.

Attached: 1200px-Second_Life_logo.svg.png (1200x498, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imd-AF6lIO0
youtube.com/watch?v=BTRlTbwcgI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I was ten I read this second life for dummies book at the library and was obsessed with the idea of this game for a while
My computer couldn't run it though

It went to shit once they forced no loli bs

Second life is for losers and you should feel bad for playing it.

you should get a life

Attached: spear_001 (4).png (1024x768, 585K)

But user, I'm literally playing right now.

Attached: Snapshot_003.jpg (4184x2224, 1016K)

Does anyone actually play this anymore? I thought this would be dead by now

Redpill me on it, what's so good and is it fun if you don't fork over cash

You know how some dead games always have that small autistic community that never moved on? Imagine what that's like with second life.

The only reason people log in there is to have their fantasy secks.

I do, I just don't hang around with the lolsorandumb xD ironically depressed furries from Yea Forums.

I hear you can have a lot of fun smashing your head against the wall. That's free!

Furries and lonely fetishists are the foundation of the game.

No it got boring as fuck when everyone else moved on and I was either forced to meet new people or move on myself.

It's honestly really fun once you figure out the autistic UI and controls, the people on it are endless entertainment

I got bored of that though

you cant play something that isnt a game

the only entertaining thing to do on that application is fuck with the people who take it seriously. thats it. just ruin their fun in any way possible to hear them rage or get a reaction. nuke a strip club, shoot semen at people who are trying to shop. bust in through peoples walls while theyre cybering with a christmas tree sized 3 poly cock attached to your pelvis

I remember trying it out in college after watching a documentary on it. "Wow, cool, it's a digital parallel universe. I can finally live in the machine and leave the meat world behind."

After making my character the first thing I tried to do was change my shirt. I couldn't figure out how to do it. I got bored, logged off, and never touched it ever again.

youtu.be/imd-AF6lIO0

I miss /sl/ bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTRlTbwcgI0