3x3 thread

3x3 thread.

Attached: 13003005-D9C7-42E0-8EAC-F457CD9DF26F.jpg (1686x2046, 895K)

I'm sorry I sold my physical media years ago

Fpbp

Imagine being this dood.

No excuses, user. Post what you got.

unironically based taste

>Custom Homo
>the "good"(bad) Xbox Exclusives
>Worst 3D Mario

Yikes!

Are y'all poor or just shy c'mon now

Attached: 20190923_230011~01.jpg (2268x4032, 1.68M)

I'm sorry for being mean I'm just mad at myself right now for the way I respond to lifes struggles I hope you enjoy your games.

I wish I still had a lot of my Dreamcast game cases.

Attached: Games IRL.jpg (2425x2725, 1.85M)

Replace Daggerall with Dragon Quest 3 or RE4.

>Pretend this is the PC version
Doom 1 on PC, or the conversion based on the PS1 version?

Attached: games.jpg (920x920, 414K)

The original DOS version.

Based.

Attached: IMG_6211.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

>complaining about custom robo
kid do you even know what that is?

Ah okay, thank you for clarifying that. You've got good taste in vidya, user. You ever make maps for Doom? That stuff is pretty fun.

Attached: map01.jpg (1423x814, 752K)

I've started several maps but never finished them. One day I'll finally do it.

Is it to late to start buying retro games for Gamecube?

You should try finishing them user! I love when people finish creative endeavors. Are they big or small maps?

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20190919_023037.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

they're not TOO bad but they are approaching new game price territory for some of them

>tfw only have 3 out of my 9 games because the rest I have digitally
2/2
+RE4, SMS
2/2
+DMC3,SotN
4/4
+RE,Doom,VJ,MG3
1/1
+NGB
I still need to play FF2.

Attached: 20190924_004231.jpg (2880x2160, 2.36M)

They were pretty small. I don't know if they still exist as I haven't worked on them in years and am uncertain of what harddrive they were on. I did finish a map for Quake that's part of /vr/'s HUH map pack though.

Excellent Cube selection. Good to have wholesome games that offset the violence. I've been trying to get a sealed copy of Chibi-Robo for some time...
Good choices. Interesting to see Earthworm Jim here. I really want ZAMN on SNES because the Genesis controller doesn't do the game justice. Have you played Super Smash TV or Total Carnage?
Two Mega Man games. I'd be surprised if Metroid Prime 2: Echoes doesn't make it into your 3x3 eventually given your choices.
First column and third column look good. Your second column has my attention. What made you pick those games over something like Wind Waker? More serious atmosphere or tone of the games?
4/4. mmm green. nice. that re4 cover is kino.

it's more effort than it's worth to dig out these games honestly

Attached: 3x3 proper edition.jpg (920x920, 357K)

I've only played Prime 1, which I like *almost* as much as Super. I couldn't pick a favorite Mega Man game, so I picked favorite from an "objectively good" standpoint (6) and one from a nostaligic standpoint (3).

>Have you played Super Smash TV or Total Carnage?
Yes, I love Super Smash TV and the original arcade version. Total Carnage is good as well but the arcade version's difficulty is insane.

Multiplayer edition

>CIB Zombies
Based

Just picked up Dmc and Resident Evil 4. Planning on getting Sunshine as well

Attached: 20190923_225224.jpg (3264x2448, 2.36M)

>Lost Odyssey
Based

Guess I better get in now.

God damn I regret selling my collection.

>gitaroo man
Hell yeah mother fucker

Attached: 1552164617164.gif (396x364, 1.91M)

Sadly I can't do a physical version right now; if I could use my Switch running Shovel Knight and my phone running Afterburner Climax then I could almost do it, but I lent my copy of W101 to a friend years ago and we've not been in the same city since.

3/3 (DMC, Sunshine, Custom Robo); really need to play some OG Xbox games sometime. Otogi series is my priority though, then PD Orta.
3/3 (DMC3, God Hand, NMH)
6/6 (Jim, ZAMN, Battletoads, CVIII, Viewtiful Joe, MS3); pretty fucking based to have all of those physical. Recently got onto Metal Slug myself and it's so damn good, can't believe it took me this long to take the plunge. I've played 1/2/X/3/4/5/7/1st/2nd/Advance at this point, just need to get 6 emulated and then I'll buy XX on PS4 to give SNK my money.
3/3 (MM6, MM3, SM)
3/3 (SSX, NGB, VF4)
3/3 (Lost Planet 2, Emerald, Dragon's Dogma)
7/7 for everything but F-Zero & South Park.

Attached: 3x3 Vidya.png (921x921, 1.94M)

4/4 how do you like the rest of thre Bloodrayne games?
3/3
2/2
1/1
1/1
3/3
4/4

Attached: 3x3(.jpg (920x920, 370K)

Really based otherwise, but do you really like Breakdown that much? I beat it last year on Xbone and I wanted to like it but found it to be pretty shitty by the end. Some of those enemies and the copy paste level design was just insanely bad by the end.

Not OP but Breakdown definitely has a novelty to it. Some of the design elements, the early first-person combat, the oddly high level of detail. I think that Urban Reign, the other game by the same director, is definitely the better game, but it's also less original; it's more of a cross between Final Fight and Tekken with a bit of Def Jam.

gitaroo man is a 10/10

I really dig the nature of immediacy your actions have combined with the hudless (i.e. no ammo count display) look. The cola drinking is absurdly funny like how watching your character eat a hunk of cheese was in a gladiatorial fight in Shadows of Rome [PS2]. I haven't beaten the game or even gotten halfway, because I've been playing too many games, but so far just based off how well done the intro is, the fast-paced flow going into different sequences, the general atmosphere obviously inspired by The Matrix, and how much I'm liking the combat system so far now that I can finally punch those dudes I had to run from, I think it's one of the most impressive games of that gen.