I had my reasons to not wanting to buy this game. But now, after seeing this shit, this game could fuck off

>washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/09/13/meet-queer-non-binary-pansexual-characters-borderlands/

I had my reasons to not wanting to buy this game. But now, after seeing this shit, this game could fuck off.

Attached: 1546713770308.png (767x431, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20190923005321/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea Forums doesn't allow speech that can harm transfolk please read the rules and be respectful towards oppressed people thank you :3

you will never pass

put on the knee socks i got you

Neither will you.

I'm not some mentally ill faggot running around screaming "IM A WAMMAN, THEY THEM, RESPEKT MY PRONOONS"

Based.
Cringe.

It doesn't matter. You will never pass.

Another crybaby bitch outraged and deciding to shit up the board even more with his whining about shitty games.

>says based
>cringes

Okay user

> British guy starts talking.
> Voice is coming from a female character.
Pretty jarring desu.

Idiot ESL phonefag.

If the Washington Post is this desperate for clicks, they should just say the N word, loudly and firmly.

I'm not even kidding. This is blatantly about provoking people for clicks and it's been obvious for five years now, so let's just drop the act already and really stir shit up.

>This makes me so mad I gotta share it with my friends on Yea Forums
Fuck off retard.

5 million, user

5 million

>get woke go br-
bros...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-23 at 10.57.36 PM.png (591x492, 316K)

Fake numbers. Most people are outraged over the sjw shit, the game didn't sell very well.

Faggot

>shipped

How many is that without the Epic store guaranteed sales?

>Borderlands 3 selling more than 2K's sports series

[ ]Doubt

Attached: 1565024166999.png (600x617, 226K)

extreme cope. Even when 2K is at the shareholders meeting and shows exact numbers and talks about how much of a success it was for the company, you'll still say it's a conspiracy. Just admit that Borderlands 3 did extremely well.

Attached: stay mad.jpg (397x391, 67K)

>The statements contained herein which are not historical facts are considered forward-looking statements under federal securities laws and may be identified by words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "potential," "predicts," "projects," "seeks," "should," "will," or words of similar meaning and include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the outlook for the Company's future business and financial performance. Such forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs of our management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to them, which are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict.

businesswire.com/news/home/20190923005321/en/

>triggered by pansexual fictional character

Op you’re such a faggot

C O P E

I've literally never seen Yea Forums say a game has lied about sales numbers until this, and I've been here for 9 years. BL3 had a ton of hate before release, especially for Randy, and it managed to do incredibly well. You have absolutely 0 evidence backing up your claim. Stop clinging to the cope rope, noob.

Dilate tranman

Shut up lefty.

Attached: RandyLands3.jpg (2207x1785, 1.69M)

Ah, heres the thread. Thanks for the link Jeff, system was down so I couldn't get the link. Anyway heres a bump.

delete this idiot im coming to your workstation

can you properly go fuck yourself?

Remember when games were just about having fun instead of political and degeneracy bullshit?

Attached: 1501292958202.jpg (318x325, 10K)