I am... forgotten

Is this still coming out for PC or what?

Attached: header (2).jpg (460x215, 25K)

Yeah. Mar 7, 2030

Weren't they going to release it one game at a time? and it's still taking 10 years...

Believe

eventually

>343i can't even get releasing one port at a time right

Attached: 1560686560744.jpg (957x952, 371K)

I respect the its ready when its ready mentality, but what the fuck could they be working on, the games done, its been done for years, they had a good amount of time to put some new paint and wax on it but the hypes about gone

The console version isn't even done and it's been out nearly five years. It's still missing features. Just be happy this launch won't be quite as bungled as it was then.

>implying PC players would be interested in subpar shooter that only got popular because consoles literally didnt have any shooters in general
Why bother rereleasing it? So we can laugh at console plebs and their object of worship for years when it turns out its a complete piece of shit like Destiny when compared to real (PC) shooters?

Attached: 1463054620591.jpg (300x300, 25K)

cringe

>Implying a thing that has yet to happen won't happen
>Implying 343
>Implying track record
>Implying implications
Temper ye olde expectations

what "real shooters" are there on pc are there that aren't sub 200 players and like 15 years old? Popular FPS games on pc either has a equally popular console port or counter strike/tf2.

Destiny 2

Probably only three people assigned to working on the thing.

Infinite is going to be out on PC before this at this rate isn't it

People begged for PC ports for a literal decade

Devs should have prepared for this

That's an RPG idiot, totally different from a genuine shooter.

t. Destiny 2 fan that took time off for Shadowkeep

i got destiny 2 for free on steam because i had it for free on battlenet. is it any good without DLC, because i wont bother trying it if i need to sink money

Retard

Delete this

Before Halo 3, yes. I bet they get Reach and Halo 1 out in the next year, but H2A will take another year and none of graphical bugs or downgrades of halo ce will be fixed.

Man Halo CE its fucking tiresome you get to see the same scenario over and over fucking bungie lazy cunts

siege, insurgency, risk of rain 2, ARMA 3

>343's incompetence means that not even ports of the good halo games cant be released
i hate this gay ass timeline so much

Attached: 1482427565371.jpg (722x349, 63K)

he asked for a game, not ARMA

arma is fun

siege is multiplat and always was and has quite a large console community? not sure why you think that's a pc fps but whatever.

the original insurgency has a low player count. sandstorm is multiplat and has both a pretty low player count on pc and console.

I just googled risk of rain 2 and apparently it's a platformer not a fps that's not out yet (?) and the original is multiplat

I'll give you ARMA, but the latest game is like 5 years old. why are PC fps games so fucking old, TF2 is 12 years old and CS GO is six years old. 3 out of 4 of these games you mentioned are multiplats and 1 of them aren't even a FPS.

Destiny 2 is multiplat

majority of siege players are on PC, insurgency is still doing way more than 200 players and sandstorm isn't out on consoles yet, risk of rain is a third person shooter and you asked for games that weren't 10 years old so why does 5 matter

I don't get your logic when the only popular console exclusive shooter right now is fucking splatoon 2

They only cared about it after ElDewrito.

splatoon 2 is popular? i thought the big events ended and everyone stopped caring

Arma 3 has the worst net code in the history of online gaming, playing Day of Defeat 20 years ago on 56k modems felt better. Recommending that piece of shit for multiplayer is a crime against humanity.

you just have shit ping lmao

Attached: 1569121469274.jpg (640x966, 65K)