Ywn CHIM yourself into a cat

>ywn CHIM yourself into a cat
Why even live?

Attached: 27gwaw9q76xy.jpg (522x700, 66K)

Twisted fucking psychocat

id take his meowatra

im like 1000 feet tall i got no need for litigation my body's full of information

the fuck is CHIM???

Attached: 1356863273288.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

The thing the player character of the elder scrolls games manipulate to save and load the game.

oh fuck this isn't Yea Forums

why is it always spelled as CHIM and not just chim

is this achievable natty?

Literally the command console.

Cat thread?

Attached: file.png (1920x933, 2.09M)

Because you have to yell it.

It's what happened to the Dwemmer.

Vivecat is real nigga posting

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind25.jpg (596x900, 123K)

Maybe.
Maybe.
Doubt, it conflicts with the other theories posted, although there is evidence for it in that the Dwemer broke the "bones of the earth," an allegory for physics, or the game engine.

I think the game centered around the player's decisions and ability to break the world with meta-gaming might be it, but this conflicts with Vivec himself, as he is not a player.

Facts:
>The Dwemmer knew how to telepathically communicate with each other and share memories
>Eventually they developed a sort of mental wi-fi and were all constantly in touch with one another.
>They made machines that could read the Elder Scrolls and Black Books without suffering ill-effects of either

Now begins speculation:
>One Dwemmer eventually figured out the secret of life, being that it was all a dream of the Godhead.
>If you realize this, you can achieve CHIM be asserting your own individuality
>Unfortunately the dwemmer mind-fi was preventing him from doing so and the idea of the dream spread throughout all of his kind.
>No single mind, no individuality, no CHIM
>All Dwemmer Zero-sum.

Attached: 1339298232406.jpg (640x480, 84K)

First few lines sounds like "Under the Mounds"

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind35.jpg (584x902, 99K)

Is Morrowind the only existing game which has an in-game lore explanation to saving/loading, save scumming and console cheats?

Maybe E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.
But T.E.S. does have lore for explaining how multiple different playthroughs with different characters creating worlds alters history in potentially different ways, and how it reknits and sets up for the next sequel. TES II had semi-randomly generated worlds so that big shittery was the Warp in the West.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind03.jpg (592x902, 124K)

Why is there a gay baby jail that is way too small to contain the gay cats who can just jump over it?

Attached: 1545479066732.jpg (604x604, 96K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind04.jpg (592x902, 110K)

It was placed by the cats

To give them sanctuary from dogge

Attached: file.png (459x944, 890K)

I haven't even beaten Morrowind, I got to the seemingly never-ending fetch quest of house guilds after finishing the Tribes' approval and put it down

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind05.jpg (592x902, 111K)

LOL NO YOU DON'T YOU IDORT

Attached: file.png (600x709, 121K)

I tried caster and it didn't work out so I went sword/shield redgaurd and got up a few levels smiting undead with magebane. It's nice playing it, but the scope of the main quest leaves me a little fatigued, maybe just fighters guild and find some paralysis resist

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind06.jpg (592x902, 130K)

I love the journal and fact that it's not a ridiculously thoughtless streamlined slog, I should probably get back into it. Travelling between towns for the guild quests feels nice.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind07.jpg (596x900, 103K)

elder scrolls lore is just shit

You and your fraternal twin brother have to fuse during development in such a way where you properly form both halves of a single body to become a single living being.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind08.jpg (592x906, 129K)

Yo nigga thanks for walking all the way here for this line of dialog. I'm going to need you to return from where you came and talk to someone else, then double back here, okay?

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind09.jpg (598x902, 133K)

kek

Attached: my_sides.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

chimerism is one hell of a drug

Who the fuck is this dreamer? He needs to wake the fuck up

The dreamer waking up is the end of all.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind10.jpg (594x906, 124K)

I thought the lore said it didnt really matter if he woke up?

upvoted redditbro

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind11.jpg (590x902, 149K)

How many sit on woe or peril
How many walk alone

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind12.jpg (590x902, 111K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind13.jpg (592x902, 102K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind14.jpg (592x902, 115K)

Why yes, i have achieved Chim. How could you tell ?

Attached: Mk.jpg (450x461, 27K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind15.jpg (598x902, 133K)

"CHIM"
More like SHROOM

How would Vivec feel if he got reborn as a Alqif khajiit?

>half-blonde half-black

my mother was black
MY MOTHER WAS DECKER

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind17.jpg (586x902, 88K)

more like ginger

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind16.jpg (592x902, 103K)

lol

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind18.jpg (594x902, 101K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind19.jpg (594x902, 164K)

and the ending of the words was ALMSIVI

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind20.jpg (592x902, 131K)

vidyo geyms

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind21.jpg (596x900, 117K)

drain health kills vivec

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind22.jpg (590x902, 130K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind23.jpg (596x900, 124K)

Making games with this bizarre alien aesthetic wouldn't be done anymore would it? Too "not marketable to our core audience."

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind24.jpg (586x902, 114K)

Are you implying Kagrenac achieved CHIM the moment he tried to activate numidium? Do things really work like that? I prefer the theory where they become the numidium's skin and tip their fedora so hard they're the reason a dragonbreak occurs every time it's turned on.

posted 25 way up there
might just stop posting if nobody cares

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind26.jpg (572x902, 111K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind27.jpg (594x900, 124K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind28.jpg (592x900, 129K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind29.jpg (584x900, 133K)

Lmao "pls respond"

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind30.jpg (594x900, 115K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind31.jpg (592x900, 117K)

what's the source of all this art? is there a pdf to the book?

Came with the physical copy

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind02.jpg (590x906, 99K)

beth could introduce that quality again and still have their core audience but we'll never see it happen.

Bethesda could do Black Marsh to the letter with unsapient lizards licking the Hist sap and transforming into sapient species of all lengths and sizes, or talking trees, and people would buy it up if it was quality.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind32.jpg (594x896, 117K)

Bethesda has the lighting engine to do the high elf islands with glittering crystal stained glass fortresses and people would just think "why all elves lol" but maybe predominantly Redgaurds and Orcs will broaden the way.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind33.jpg (590x900, 130K)

Bethesda DOES NOT have the technology or competency to make the walking trees that the Bosmer lands should, by lore, have. But Cyrodil was supposed to be jungle. Although, to be fair, the southern parts of it are jungle-like swamp.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind34.jpg (588x900, 102K)

Nah, thats why every one who has CHIM can only use it sparingly and under really weird conditions about loving something. Its only ever been used two times, do it too much and there's a danger of waking the godhead.

>spears never ever again

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind36.jpg (590x902, 86K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind37.jpg (588x900, 157K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind38.jpg (592x902, 87K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind39.jpg (592x902, 114K)

>Walking
>Laughing_Telvanni.recall
>Laughing_mages.guildguide
>Laughing_stiltstrider.nicehats
>Laughing_ferrywomen(lotsofthemarewomenforsomereason).coc
The worst outright "nigga you just gotta fucking walk" moments are during tribe approval not after. If you've been walking all game jesus christ.
You could also just accept the truth that you're built for a compass and fast travel and get that modded in/use the console. That's not an insult, if something so trivial is ruining the game then use something trivial to resolve it. If you don't actually enjoy morrowind, don't play it either, that's fine, but there are a lot of options to resolve the problem right there, both in game and with the tiniest effort out.

One final thing, morrowind does love its "go to X location, talk to one guy, leave" quests, no doubt. I don't think its as lazy (and it is still lazy, this is bethesda) as it looks on its face. Take the trip to Sadrith mora for some low-level podunk mages quest to get some shibbledibble from niggly-in-the-wiggly. That's it for the quest, it takes about two fucking minutes if you use the guild guide. However, Sadrith mora is in the middle of fucking nowhere and Telvanni territory is an anarchic magestate that apparently won't pay taxes for roads, so there's not many obvious routes to walk over there like some rambling asshole. If you don't visit the place on a quest (the main quest will take you here, and two others I can think of on hand, which also remind you boats exist and are fucking useful) you're never going to really know this place is a thing, or its surrounding telvanni shitholes. That's a lot of quests you'd never know if you didn't have that undeniably basic bitch fetch quest carry you there.

TL;DR Walking is for suckers, enjoy mark/recall or guides/siltstriders/boatbitches, they're literally there for a reason. Also, use the chance to fucking explore and find some decent quests/factions.

mark/recall is out of crush in head nigger's talent pool
it's just daunting and the backlog beckons wider

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind40.jpg (592x900, 97K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind41.jpg (590x902, 117K)

Sounds like a (you) problem. That's ok, we all got (you) problems.

came from the Empire problems

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind42.jpg (593x900, 99K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind43.jpg (594x904, 116K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind44.jpg (592x902, 100K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind45.jpg (588x898, 103K)

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind46.jpg (584x900, 102K)

I might take scans of my depressingly sad Spore booklet.

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind01.jpg (596x900, 66K)

1 more for completion
>error, wait 3 seconds
>buy a pass

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind47.jpg (582x902, 27K)

thanks for the dump

blessed are the sleepless, for they bask in wakeful dreaming

Attached: TheArtOfMorrowind48.jpg (594x896, 68K)

user I beg you no, that last thread years ago when someone subjected me to the truth of its development still haunts me.

lmao

>start game with a warrior
>play for about 2 hours
>start thinking about how much fun it would be to play as a mage
>restart as mage
>play for 2 hours
>start thinking about how much fun it would be to play as a thief
>restart as thief
>repeat ad nauseum for a few days and then just give up and try again 2 months later
Why am I like this I have 100 hours on this game and still have never completed the mainquest.

Attached: screaming-begins-again-19558924.png (500x300, 58K)

The art book for spore is 194 pages. The animals with wings are DEPRESSING.
There's a fucking joke of a strategy guide that takes up two pages in the back to tell you how fucked the whole thing is.

I think I do this with every Bethesda game
Fallout 3 isn't worth "beating" more than once unless you have the "post-game" DLC.
New Vegas didn't have any post-game DLC and you KNOW what happens.
Oblivion is only good for the Mage's/thieves/dark brotherhood/vampirism/knights of the nine/daedra questlines, and those are damned fun.

Unironically Undertale.

>ywn CHIM yourself into an Objectivist.

Attached: Chim achieved.jpg (450x605, 224K)