League of legends vs dota 2 which game is better?

league of legends vs dota 2 which game is better?

Attached: league vs dota.jpg (480x320, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/3/34/MasterYi.taunt01.ogg
dota2.gamepedia.com/Puck/Responses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are bad

Both are bad but league is worse
t. dota addict

How are they bad?

Can't speak for DotA, but over the last 3 years league has been adding more and more damage while making tank stats worse. Unless you're a god, 9/10 you're going to lose if you play an immobile champ. Riot also bans based on an arbitrary automated system that doesn't account for context or trolling. Instead they expect you to grit your teeth and let the temper tantrum throwing 12 year old do what he wants.

Attached: 3252353255532.png (296x286, 59K)

I liked League more; I think the visual clarity really pushed it over the edge for me. Maybe if I got past that and learned Dota I would have enjoyed more, but League was better in my experience.

Neither looks visually clear to me, I don't get this meme

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.6M)

Both are cherrypicked, I've played both but LoL definitely has more clarity

Dota was extremely clear until volvo started added chinkshit texture literrring skins and immortals

Dota has more clarity
it literally has clarity in it

league objectively better for reasons such as visual clarity, more responsive control (no turning speed), way less of a learning curve, attractive character designs

dota is more fun for more experienced moba players because of less streamlined characters, more complexity, bullshit items that can be abused for fun, the ability to snowballs out of control and oneshot everything, added mechanics that league doesn't have like denying towers and minions

so does league nigger

Attached: clarity.png (64x64, 8K)

Dota has more clarity
and it's actually used

What are you talking about? The dota picture is just a hero being stunned with nothing else happening. The League picture is just someone being slowed. How can you not tell what's going on?

Now imagine all those graphics and particles and numbers multiplied by 10 in a fight, I've seen videos of both and it looks confusing as fuck

League is for children and basedboys willing to shell $8 for their new waifu who'll be replaced when the new one is announced. Skins are cringy AF and the game looks like a mobile game from 2011.

Dota is for autists who like complexity, character designs and intricate strategy suited for an older audience, and its pro scene is actually enjoyable and features more than 20 meta heroes per tournament. Plus its graphics are much better and has animated portraits, and a fuckin GlaDos announcer pack.

t. a dotafag

Attached: teemo+dp.jpg (1600x734, 207K)

LoL looks like a mobileshit chink game, what are they even doing with that money?

Attached: leaguevsdota.png (964x885, 1.31M)

Do you really need to ask?

Attached: ss.png (570x430, 202K)

nuKaiser looks like garbage though, his legs are very feminine for some reason

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

yea that's why league sucks. Dota isn't gay like that

Ok, bro, sure, whatever you say

Attached: 63fq7yuq0n831.png (1905x989, 2.49M)

>le edgy generic demon knight vs unique fairy dragon with interesting toolkit
Only a 14-year-old would think that brooding dark edgleord is the only good character design, or that top image is good at all.

And bot image isn't an easter bunny or weather reporter

Attached: RIOT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING.jpg (1137x726, 124K)

Attached: I care very very little about Originality.jpg (1114x406, 173K)

Don't forget the amazing writing.
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/3/34/MasterYi.taunt01.ogg

HoN!
Please play HoN, we need more players!

at least he admits it unlike every other fucking vidya artist.

Well I mean, they are MAKING it into a Mobile Game, and that isn't a joke.

Attached: 1546908489124.jpg (540x409, 43K)

>League pro games be like
No wonder they have to use bots and bribe players to join the stream

Attached: DotA vs. Lol Pro Games.png (1265x646, 892K)

>visual clarity
debatable
>no turn rates
now every melee champ needs a gapcloser or gets permakited
>flatter learning curve
not an objectively a better thing
>more attractive character designs
again, not objectively a better thing, just pandering to ironic weebs/waifufags/teens

DotA 2 is better.

League of legends is casual unbalanced shit, like from all these champions only 30 of FOTM champs are viable. In DotA, every hero is viable.

Attached: 8oHMErh.jpg (1132x590, 91K)

I'd love to see a lol player try to play invoker or arc warden

Attached: Invoker Controller.jpg (700x384, 50K)

whichever one you like playing more, who the fuck cares, it's not a damn competition and companies love competition, but to the player base it's not a competition, your thread sucks.

riki has 3 actives, he's a big boy now

found the HoN player

I play league

that's even worse

>dota: ~10 minutes to find an all pick normal match during the afternoon
>league: less than 10 seconds to find a normal draft match during the afternoon, and you can pick your role

other way around now

>LoL
The Fortnite of the early 2010s.
>DOTA 2
Don't know anyone who ever player this game.

Either way both are shit, play a real game.

Attached: 1560963540185.gif (800x592, 2.6M)

Both are bad, but dota is worse.

You have clearly never played Dota

I made this OC, i will post the template so you can have fun too

Attached: 4n6506jhia31.png (900x500, 849K)

template

Attached: template.png (900x500, 28K)

>reddit filename
classic lolturd

? I typed random characters.

you clearly obsessed

sure

Attached: file.png (490x184, 119K)

>TFW I can't play Wraith King with my atari controller anymore

Attached: 1539605478239.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

The monkey on the right is better.

What is the monkey's skillset?

What the fuck is that future tech garbage? LoL was supposed to be a Warcraft ripoff last time I checked.

League seems super forgiving
>no denies
>more health
>can turn instantly
Casting that 14 second cooldown stun when you don't need it or not keeping that hex on reserve can mean you're DEAD.

Attached: burst damage.jpg (1701x1134, 1.42M)

Dota player here, I expect the dota's scene/game to die due to (poor) management by Valve, is the League/Riot relationship the same, I remember vaguely hearing about the assblasted-ness of queues/roles, replays and other shenaniegans. Will any lane pushing game truely stand the time or is the genre on it's way out? What will replace it? Battle Royale games?

I'm on the fence about the new assigned roles because it's either instant support or wait a lot longer for cores but that's the old MMO feature.
I might buy Starcraft or some shit and become korear flowchart gook.

Attached: multicast.gif (277x243, 1.92M)

It is.
I'm glad I quit that shit game when Dota 2 came out.

Attached: CwG0Du9.png (552x138, 27K)

Yeah but in mid to lategeme while in Dota a battle can drag out for years with no-one dying, in league people die in seconds, some get deleted in first 0.01 sec

I play since 2010 and I don't think league is being managed poorly

>play DOTA
>playing position four offlane support because big boy cookie cutter meta
>safe lane feeds enemy pudge hard
>said pudge builds dagon
>hooks me
>dismemeber
>bzzzrww
>it's just either dodge the hook or die helplessly

Every Dota 2 skill has a unique visual and sound. The same for itens. Now on League you have broken champs like Master Yi, that faggot samurai and the faggot kick boxer that almost instantly jumps on you and there is nothing you can do if your character doesn't have any mobility skill.

Depends, the previous season was absolute garbage and the current season wasn't good enough to recover.
It ends pretty soon (in November) and leagues gate will be decided what changes are they going to introduce. Depending on that they will either save the game or kill it. I am rather convinced that the second thing will happen, considering how they started making lots of low quality cashgrabs just to milk it dry.

You are completely wrong, people are constantly dying in Dota and instantly exploding, 10+ deaths on supports is common while LoL matches end at 8 deaths total 20 minute surrender.

literally just root or stun yi and he's dead in less than a sec

>fed pudge can regen through heaps of shit
>gristle whack can just get pounded on by the entire team for two minutes
>slark with echo shell is good luck motherfucker
Sure

>in league people die in seconds, some get deleted in first 0.01 sec
Yeah if you see some broke ass support warding jungle with 900 health and spirit breaker gives them the wombo combo they can die without responding. Phantom Assassin can one-shot several heroes at once.

Attached: 1569297749934.png (900x500, 671K)

This is why I said mid to late you dumb fucking nigger fuck off, in Dota when supports get levels and items they will glimmer and cc you for hours, no-one will fucking die, in lol a kayn with two items will erase you together with your entire lineage in less than a second and there is nothing you can do about it unless you are a tank

>in league people die in seconds, some get deleted in first 0.01 sec
incredible...

Attached: community_image_1389305695.gif (571x387, 1.94M)

>some faggot in an armor
>fairy dragon that will fuck your shit up

dota2.gamepedia.com/Puck/Responses
check "selecting"

I was considering teams on equal standings, not when you are 20000 gold ahead

>"Oh no, I have to actually dodge a slowmovinig projectile"
git gud

You clearly never actually played Dota 2.

Attached: Screenshot_33.png (569x201, 153K)

lmao did you even finish the tutorial

One isn't necessarily better than the other. League is just DOTA but at 2x the speed.

yeah, motherfucker have a regeneration skill that regens faster than I can damage him.

Sometimes, the pudge is on nyquil and builds atos and cannot land anything.
Sometimes it is captain smurfy pudge.

Are any of you bastards the people in Guardian with 1,500 games? There's almost zero-fuck all difference between guardian and crusader. There's still the cookie cutter build shit on half the people without accounting for match-ups.

The gameplay is far slower but the matches end faster since it's a poorly designed game decided in the first 10 minutes.

>Guardian with 1,500 games
I can see why you think pudge is an issue.

You're delusional. In dota if you fail to kill your enemy in less than a few seconds you're doing it wrong. Team fights lasts 30 seconds at max, the amount of reflex and awareness that dota 2 requires can sometimes be inhuman. A wrong click and it's over.

I sit at crusader 2 with 400 games, and somehow I have the ability to learn from my mistakes. I just see these people and think why? what are you doing here?

I never played Dota, but I love League, it's so fun!

Attached: 1569297749934 (1).png (900x500, 683K)

You don't even know what happened there.

lul

Attached: 1356192803590.gif (277x317, 2.97M)

DOTA ALL STARS HALL OF FAMERS

Attached: godly axe.gif (454x372, 2.48M)

>random drawing vs actual character model

I know it's a bait, but, are you retard?

mad dotard

You know damn well why leaguebabs don't use ingame models.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Its part of riot's business model to apply liberal use of the banhammer, this both incentivizes league fags to make new accounts and buy heroes and skins all over again, as well it drives up their new user count

Dota is the better game, but both are no fun because of their shitty playerbase

DOTA 2 is by far the better game

Riot however is better at marketing

and le edgy poorly rendered waifu ghost isn't?

>Death Prophet
>Edgy
Actually play the game

>He can only make Lol look good by comparing a piece of art versus a fanmade cosmetic nobody uses

To be fair the meta changed and now the games are more bloody. Now it's common to see 11-14 in a 20 minute game at least in the best regions (Europe and China)

Why would I want to play a worse looking game full of foreigners and a smaller playerbase, not to mention turn rate? Have sex.

Hey lolbabs.
Your dragon is shit

Attached: 1562943009163.jpg (800x1293, 731K)

Fucking yikes

league tends to incentivize defensive gameplay
due to the passive laning stages
if you play RTS and you like to do the whole defend until you have your end game army i would recommend it

in the same way if you want early aggression i recommend dota due to its mechanics incentivizing aggression

Cope Au Sol,that tiny tail and small legs are showing your insecurity

Mad.

former kotl main til they ruined him, been spamming Lion mid in Turbo like a shitter recently. what's everyone else up to these days

spamming clinkz because people panic when burning army is down

>this trigger the lolbaby

Attached: 3453453453453.jpg (1374x700, 273K)

Witch Doctor is a better character than 90% of league champions, especially the 30 sameface waifubaits like the one you posted, and this is coming from a lolfag

League was better a few years ago because it was the only moba you could just go into and have fun in before Nexus Blitz got dropped. Now the only fun you can get is fucking with people using the cat.

Dota always sucked because everything in it was ripped from Warcraft and they turned the game into an Auto Chess and Card Game for some reason?

Both suck now so who cares.
Competitive E-Sports was always a meme, only look at which game was more fun to dick around in.

Attached: disgust.png (224x240, 140K)

Don't know about dota but it is absolutely true for lol "american" players.
The giant on on top with big hair and glasses is worshipped by league fags and is one of the top lol streamer.
More than 70% american pro players are either chinks or gooks too.

Attached: 1566718052424.gif (320x240, 1.06M)

Dota has much deeper and complex game mechanics which is good for a competitive game. That being said, fuck mobas in general.

LoL and it's not even a contest.
I'm like bronze tier in LoL and tried playing dota 2 for 1 month and rank up to 5k mmr. This was even 5 years ago before MMR inflated.
All you had to do in dota is click and point and you win the fucking game(won a lot of games by just pressing buttons without even thinking) while LoL have a lot of skillshots.

Dota has much better sound design. I can actually hear what the characters say in that game, crazy huh. Silencer's ult amazing to listen to for both sides. If you play league then it's THROW ANOTHER ROCK, SOLDIERS ONWARD, I GOT 2 THUMBS AND A SHIELD, add infinitum plus cringe vo's and characters like zoe and rework ezreal who are annoying for the sake of being annoying. Playing against neeko and zoe and kaisa I can't remember a single fucking quote from any of them. Quixote or quesedilla says something about kneeling and that's all I've heard. Lol champs nowadays just say shit to fill 60 minutes of vo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>top streamer
>gets only up to 1 thousand views these days only

Maybe in the past but qtpie fell down

Post dotabuff

>turn rate

LOOK MY HERO IS TURNING LIKE HE'S SUPPOSED TO WHAT THE HELL GUYS

you can do more retarded shit in dota so I like it more
I play both with friends though

Why is she black? She can't steal gold like bh

OOOOOH YAAAAAH LOOOK AD ID GOOO

one of my friends got the 6 month ban warning the ban wave for toxic players happens i get banned he doesnt nice system you got valve
hes in and out of lp too

is there any hero that works like meepo in League?
is there any hero that duplicate target selected spells like grimstroke?
is there any hero that can copy spells like rubick?
is there any hero with multiple input/output variation spell mechanic like invoker?
is there any minion unit that can carry items like misha and lone druid?
is there any hero that can mimic enemy and friendly heroes like morphling?
is there any ability modifying item like scepter?
is there any day/night mechanics yet?
is there any water walking mechanic?

Attached: 1564269586692.png (525x588, 185K)

Yea Forums has this thread every other day and it's always clearer which game is better: dota
I played league like once for one hour and then just gave up since I just couldn't get into it.
I played dota then I discovered a hero called techies, I was hooked and now I have nearly like 9k hours ingame.
dota is a game for autists, but autists with a sense of taste that is (not all of them since the majority of people that play this game are brain dead), you can always get better at dota and only you are the person stopping yourself from improving as a person.
valve hit the jackpot with the games they've made, dota being the biggest one.

It's the coloring and shading,she still a cute

Attached: 1564266296457.jpg (721x1108, 103K)

No
No
Sylas can but only with ultimates
No
No
Neeko can but only visually
No
No
I have 3k hours in dota and I have no idea what water walking is

>Actually being enough of a shitter to get banned in Dota 2
Post your dotabuff and behavior score, you won't pussy.

Attached: 1568855989562.png (1023x692, 1.42M)

slardar walks faster on water, (river) with his Q
which makes me think that heroes can take environmental advantages

also is flying a thing on league nowdays? like winter avoiding on ground effects like mines?, or eul's scepter?

Dota 2 it's more balanced despite fuck tons of items and abilities even the addition of talents. lol just makes the newest powercreep and nerf it to the ground until they shit out the new powercreep champ also CHINK SKINS FOR EVERYONE

The closests thing League has to waterwalking is a rune that's called waterwalking which gives stats/ms when you're in the river. Not picked up often, but useful for junglers who needs to get around faster.

There's a few champs in the game that have terrain based advantages. Rengars basic attack while he's in a bush will cause him to jump at his opponents. Qiyanas W gains different traits depending on what terrain type shes stored recently.

Flying isn't in league because the game is entirely 2D, so enemies who are look airborne are still can still be hit by ground effects like minefields.

please don't post my daughter for your shitposts
thanks in advance

Attached: Oh im Gone.png (1087x940, 263K)

>environmental advantages
there is a rune you can take that gives you slight movespeed and ability power/attack damage when on the river
qiyana can grab elemental energy from bushes, terrain, and the river and then throw it with a different effect for each one
nowadays there are plants littering the rift that spawn in predictable locations. One of them heals you, the other shoots a conical pulse that debuffs targets with truesight, and other blasts you away when you attack it.
>also is flying a thing on league nowdays?
one champion can fly, Aurelion Sol, but he can only use it outside of combat and only in a straight line
kayn can walk through walls with an ability which is almost the same as flying
>eul's scepter?
the only eul's equivalent would be zhonya's, but you can only use it on yourself

Why do you fucking bots keep making this thread, I see it every day and it's so painfully obvious you're just doing the whole console wars shit where you get more eyeballs on your stupid games. They're both trash

I only played League of Legends. Dota is better because it's just impossible to be worse than League.

Attached: Кitl.png (235x272, 93K)

I make it everyday to piss you off, now be quiet pleb.

help me out here user, i got some pals who want me to play lol with them, what's the closest ero you can find that works like Silencer?
Something to deal with spammers and that states "your fun ends where mine begins"

Suck my dick stupid chink poster
Tianaman square, world is a fuck 9.8 million is kill, we live in a society.

Braum you literally just block skillshots with your shield

>your fun ends where mine begins
darius, illaoi

Someone should add tyler1

Not him but I'll throw my hat in
>something to deal with spammers
Malzahar can just point and click someone and lock them down for fuckin ages along with having a Silence of his own and literal space aids.
Makes people just not want to play the game

If you want a permanent stat gain sorta thing try out Cho'Gath or Nasus.
Or maybe Veigar. ask some of your friends,

Illaoi is probably the best. Isn't so much of a disrupter, but baiting the enemy jungler into ganking you post 6 is the juiciest thing in existence. Plus the opponent's life is made hell because of tentacles, whats not to love about the beefcake.

Tanking in DotA 2.
>Choose hero made for being tank (like underlord, centaur, axe etc.)
>Build fuckton of defensive items (like crimson, pipe, HoT, Shiva etc) + eventually dagger.
>actually perform well as tank and soak fuckton of damage.
>Every teamfight enemy team puts worst shit they have and you just lost less than 50% hp.
>Enemy team is gathered around you with most of their shit on cooldowns do your team can easily go in and sweep them away.
>You helped your team win game.

Tanking in LoL
>Choose champion tagged as "tank"
>Build fuckton of defensive items.
>Get good early game.
>Mid game also goes well.
>And suddenly at some moment every teamfight you die in seconds by basic attacks or low cd spells from random 0/10/2 enemy who just bought Lord Dominik Regards or Void staff + Liadrin torment.
>Every teamfight becomes 4v5 because you are not able to do your job as tank.
>Lose game.

Mfw riot ruined tanking in LOL by enforcing oneshots at all costs.

Attached: cover5.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

>you die in seconds by basic attacks
why arent you playing chogath

Cho gath also die in seconds after Lord Dominik Regards or Void + torment

>pop double hp item active
>pop locket active
>teammates no longer have a chance of dying

Alas, silences are mostly a gimmick in LoL nowadays. Very few champs have them and none of them are more than 2 seconds long. There is no real Silencer analogue in league.
If you want to be real annoying you could try any of the following.
>Leona is a CC machine with three stuns, one of which is on a pretty short cooldown.
>Cho'gath has an annoying AoE knockup and a 2 second silence
>Kassadin has a point and click silence that also grants him shield that blocks magic damage. Very annoying anti-mage with a short range teleport.
>Morgana has a 3 second root (at max level) and a spell shield that blocks magic damage and resists crowd control effects
>Amumu has a skillshot that stuns the target and brings him to them, and has an ultimate that is basically a smaller version of Tidehunter's.
>Neeko has a skillshot that pierces targets and roots them for longer the more targets you hit with it. Has a delayed version of Amumu's ultimate
>Nautilus has a weaker pudge hook that he can also use on terrain to escape, roots his target on autoattack, and has an inescapable knockup ultimate that follows its target around while knocking up anyone who touches it
>Pyke has a weaker pudge hook and a stun. Easily dominates his lane because his ultimate is an execute that resets on kill and gives assisting allies extra gold.
>Thresh has a reverse pudge hook that stuns the target and drags HIM to them, coupled with an ability that allows allies to dash to him from a long distance away and just generally loads of CC.
>Zilean has a long stun that is kinda hard to hit, a brutal slow, and can resurrect teammates.
>Maokai has two roots and a ministun and is generally unkillable due to his passive
>Malphite has a scary fast AoE knockup that can do ridiculous damage when built for it
What you'll find is that most of these champs are supports so unless you have someone with you, all your cc will be for nothing and the enemy will just kill you or run away after it's all over.

Oh white here comes fiora/Wayne and laughs at your shit.

why are you phoneposting

Because I'm not at home.

>4:30 am
>not home

Kassadin's q doesn't silence, it's just a channel interrupt (which might be implemented as a 0.01s silence, but still)

>He doesn't know

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 491K)

Attached: 0f836ad36c2656440ac703a506e28f481a286c3a0e2a45c409dceb448905f06a.jpg (1615x560, 327K)

Damn, really? I haven't played him since season 2.

Attached: 8b8dceb2ff848cb998dd07b111569e7edf0e6924577e0c17da374814ddbda4f4.jpg (1636x1536, 444K)

>deathly scared of heals

Attached: 12e2345e49c6c290bfa51502ff3aadaae8088013197028c17d0388cb028fd71e.jpg (1114x1534, 467K)

Supports in Dota actually get things done

The worst part of this is that valve censored pudge so he looks much more family friendly now.

why aren't we playing hon?

Alright DOTArds: If a LoL hero was ported to DOTA 2, what would Icefrog do with the hero concept and what would their talents be?
LoLfags, what would your favourite champ's aghs upgrade be?

Aghs doesn't really make sense on league heroes, their kits are designed to be complete as is. "Do the thing but moreso".

Honestly, I'm going to agree with morelo here. Healing isn't particularly fun for the healer(healsluts excluded) and the person getting healed isn't going to think anything more than(hey neat I'm full health). Meanwhile the combat is getting stagnated because damage doesn't stick and trading patterns become more about the mana than the health.

Old Mordekaiser.
>He will be strenght hero tagged as durable, nuker, pusher.
>Shield generating passive will be included into one of his normal abilities(probably w)
>All his abilities will have more base damage or will have strenght ratio.
>Ultimate will stay same.
>Aghanim scepter will upgrade Mordekaiser ultimate by not only increasing bonuses but also will allow ghost to stay when Mordekaiser dies.

Steering Wheel WK never EVER again.

You have to remember that screenshot is from 2010 when the only viable supports were Sona, Soraka and Janna and Philosopher's Stone existed. Damage was also way lower at the time and you didn't have champions dying instantly if their lane opponent so much as sneezed in their general direction.
Now you have the opposite problem in League where damage is so obscenely high the thought of bringing a healer is ridiculous because the person they'd heal will die instantly.

Morde ult should give some passive bonus.

Nu Urgot could be fun designed by the Icefrog
>His passive is moved to be part of his W's active
>Q is a targetable ability that latches onto the target before a delay it explodes, dealing damage and slowing the target and others in a small radius
>W works mostly the same, except a scaling chance of the flames dealing extra damage. Doesn't turn into a toggle at max. Could also do no turn rate while active.
>E destroys trees and does a stun when the first target hit lands.
>R works the same. Honestly my favourite thing about nu Urgot. Instead of a shield it just heals him based on strength difference.
>Talents would either feed into his insane tankiness or damage output. For example: Turn the W into the toggle as one option or up the strength difference multiplier for the E
>Aghs makes that the person struck cannot go further than a set distance away from urgot. Think of what happens when you run in different directions while affected by Grimstroke's ult. Increase the duration of it as well

Do you want to be handed a win because you consistently outplayed someone for the first 5-10 minutes of the game? Then league.

Do you want every game to be throwable due to the massive impact of teamfight abilities and or gamechanging item purchases or tactics? Dota.

They are both fine. League rewards consistent individual performance more, dota rewards adaptable teamwork and execution a bit more. If you are someone that can't handle teammates throwing 35 minutes in to a game even though you've been playing perfectly well then definitely don't play dota.

*struck with ult

what a totally balanced game you have there

And?

I'm a Dota player and fuck league but what exactly makes you value originality? It's a fucking meme.

If people ACTUALLY liked originiality consumer consumption would reflect that. Any industry you look at will show you that they really don't, except MAYBE the fashion industry where they wear god awful nonsense for the sake of originality instead of sticking with tried and true normal clothes.
You're gonna sit there and champion originality when you probably come to this board 5+ days a week, play the same games, do the same social events, eat the same or similar food, etc, etc, etc. Stop fucking lying to yourself. Originiality in and of itself is not a good thing. Things are generally the way they are for a reason. Concepts went through evolution too you realise, that which was superior stuck around, that which was inferior was tossed aside, hence why despite media being subjective, critics will tend to agree somewhat rather than giving a random distribution.

>Originality good!
>Why
>angryface.jpg

Absolutely no fucking evidence for that statement and a fuckton of evidence against it.

Attached: Nonsense.jpg (405x607, 19K)

I played Dota 2 for about 900 hours in total according to steam and League, I play this shit for 10 years now, I have the Ufo Corki and I brag with it sometimes.

I have to say I liked Dota a lot more before Patch 7.01 when it was 6.81 the game was just perfect and then they fucked it up and made it unplayable so I gotta say League in my opinion is much better because they didnt fuck up their whole game trying to be cool and hip, they stick to their good old formula and they are doing it very well, it feels on point and mostly polished, Dota feels like gargabe today sadly.

I really wish it would be different but Gabe is a fat piece of shit

any other ufo corki bros here?

Attached: file.png (260x423, 131K)

nice artwork

Attached: LoL indeed.jpg (748x421, 100K)

Even being tank won't help because this fucker can just buy one item what reduces your tankiness to a fucking 0

Met a King Rammus in ranked yesterday, first time I've ever seen that skin

Sadly I dont have this one, I think it was from the beta, right?

based chad

>they didnt fuck up their whole game trying to be cool and hip
are you living under rock league is now faggot game filled with sexulised characters league is literally overwatch 2.0

>Choosing one of the better base models
You are like a little baby.

Attached: the dyr.png (831x435, 119K)

Closed beta participant, aye.

do you know a person that bought the game retail?

I know exactly one guy

also I am wondering is it possible to lookup when the account was created?

It used to be possible back in season 3-ish, but I don't think you can do it anymore. You could use the unique account id to see its creation date.

League is worse simply because Riot does a bunch of content/balance updates per year that inevitably screw with the meta HARD that requires relearning aspects of the game on a moment's notice, even when you're a tournament player, just to keep up. Also every rework they've done has been a balancing disaster.

At least Dota stays fairly consistent and the concept of counter picking is celebrated instead of avoided.

I've been playing league with me boys for some time now.
I much prefer dota, but when I tried to introduce it to them, they all went 0/12 against the easiest easy bots and raged harder against a computer than in any league match we ever played.
Naturally, they all blamed it on the game and not their abilities as players.
How do I get them to git good and enjoy the learning process?

Attached: americans.png (429x600, 502K)

your boys are autistic kids bots are literally programmed not to kill you

Dota 2 is the better game by far, but considering the fact that the playerbase in both games consists 99,99% of braindead monkeys, League wins because games end faster and you have a surrender button.

Attached: 1510756338248.png (480x460, 214K)

I just looked it up and apparently you cannot see your real account id anymore, its encrypted now.

I bet I have a pretty low id

he would have died if brood wasnt retarded