Astrail chain + links awakening for $30 a piece

>astrail chain + links awakening for $30 a piece

pretty based. why aren't you idiots doing this?

Attached: Untitled.png (1225x1040, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/13398472-legend-of-zelda-link-s-awakening-target-offer-buy-1-take-1-ymmv-60?src=featured-cat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we aren't gay.

suck this dick and show me how much you
hate it then

I'll fetch my magnifying glass.

how

because i pirated both

Because the links awakening remake looks like fucking ass, I am just gonna emulate the original instead.

slickdeals.net/f/13398472-legend-of-zelda-link-s-awakening-target-offer-buy-1-take-1-ymmv-60?src=featured-cat

it was really easy, just add both to your cart then open up a chat with customer support and kindly explain that you got this email and its not working at checkout

Attached: Untitled.png (1166x553, 72K)

Oh so it's a scam then? You do realize someone will email them that screenshot and it'll get shutdown and legitimate customers will have trouble with refunds for a while. Als, if that's actually you in the image you'll get busted - how many niggas in Bedminister NJ 07921 do you think ordered those 2 games via paypal at 9:47pm on Sep 23?

>after all these years of similar deals, today is the day that it all falls apart
lol ok

Protip: someone ITT (not me) is probably lame enough to send them the screenshot and an archive link to this thread.

Yes and?
You genuinely think that today will be the day that Target addresses one of these reports?
Nice

It was me lol

Doesn't really matter if what the OP says is true, that he called Customer Support and said that the promo starts in 1-2 days and the email went out early then it should be fair game

$30 is still too much for Link's Awakening, and I don't care about Astral Chain.

Hell, their BOGO sale going on right now doesn't even work. Mario Maker 2 qualifies for a bogo and it won't work any other game

I tried it and it didn't work.

What the hell, they have a BOGO deal going on?

Well i googled it and it led me to the bogo page but I dont think anything works under it

>not playing them for free

Attached: terrk.jpg (990x682, 49K)

Because I like astral chain and I'm not stupid enough to spend in the new zelda.

so get a different game and sell zelda on ebay for $50

for instance, you could get dq11 for $10

Attached: 1509587657991.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

The bitch on chat said a picture "could be faked"

How do I do some of these tricks from here, Brazil, to get cheap Switch games? Digital or cartridge, any.

even if cheap, why would you want to pay for digital?

I like link's awakening and I'm not stupid enough to spend in astral chain.

Here digital is the only choice. No Switch cartridges (any game series) are sold in the whole country of Brazil. Meanwhile, Microsoft sell here. and Sony sell here.

not him but i already played DQ11 on PC. only game im hoping for are SMT V, trail of mana and maybe bayonetta 3. Also i already bought astral chain.

Hilarious.

Attached: MV5BMTY4ODM1NDcyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDA2ODU1MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Brazil is a Sony/Microsoft farm. .. . farm of players.

God dammit OP, some of us Bedminister niggas have to do their shopping at 9:47 PM

>"There was an error the email was intended to be for the store offer shown in the weekly ad: Buy the Legend of Zelda: The Link's Awakening, and get a free Zelda pin set. The stores have the free gift at the Electronics counter while quantities last."
I think it's over

my nigga said the same thing but said he would give me the offer so as not to disappoint me

just be super friendly

Just went through rep 3 who said target cant change errors. Time for number 4

wait, what's the trick here?

why would I waste my time buying two games I already own

it's just some target scam
i'm not gonna rat out OP because I don't give enough of a shit to snitch to a corporation but you don't get to complain when things like this fall apart in your hands once the higher ups realize the fuckup you're abusing

You paid 30 bucks to rent a game?

Man, the Axe Legion is one chunky bastard.

What would be a better compliment to Link's Awakening, Astral Chain or Fuego Emblem Tres Casas?

I didn't like using it at all initially, but now it (and arrow) are my most used legions. I feel sad that I invested so much in arm primarily, but I don't actually like using it as much and it's my second least used legion, right behind beast.

Sword is good and reliable, it just doesn't really do anything as crazy as axe and arrow can.

>art book reveals that Alicia's been lusting for Max since she was a child

This man was amazing.