Noita

Noita releases on Steam in a bit over 12 hours. Are you excited?

Attached: 14-yS765lvx0S64l.webm (1104x538, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ORNKbQO-vM?t=7933
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ye.

Sucks that it's only in Early Access though.

>Sucks that it's only in Early Access though.
Why?

I hope it actually does something with the powder gimmick but I'm staying optimistic

Also, I miss when Yea Forums used to be a good place to find game recommendations simply because people talked about more obscure games.

I am watching Vinny playing through it, seems quite fun but challenging, cant wait to play it myself instead of having to endure how he plays

Moderate hype

This is a never ending roguelike right?

because its not the actual release

Fuck your game op! Demon tilt is on sale

Cautiously optimistic. I like the gimmick a lot, but it still needs to have some substance underneath it.

I've been waiting for this, I spent so much time messing around in Powder Game. Having a roguelite that incorporates those physics as a core gameplay element is a dream come true.

That looks like absolute fucking garbage, Lazy hack indie dev.

youtu.be/6ORNKbQO-vM?t=7933

>early access

Attached: 1522888752204.gif (217x199, 588K)

sure
probably going to play this a bit and then gunvolt and code;vein
it's going to kill my posting for a while

Looks fun but im concerned because every indie rogue lite has the issue of nerfing everything.

Attached: 1542313305327.gif (280x265, 1.8M)

name 7.2 games that do this

>That looks like absolute fucking garbage, Lazy hack indie dev.

You're an idiot.

>early access
fuck off

this game is going to be a career-ender. calling it now.

don't forget to buy gensokyo night festival when it enters early access

This. Day 2 pirate.

You're taking it the wrong way. It's a promise that they will keep working on the game after the release.

Yoku's Island Express. It's Sonic Spinball, 80% pinball, but you're a dung beetle tied to your ball and also do a little metroidvania/exploration as you unlock some abilities like a grapple mechanic, diving below water, etc. The environments are gorgeous but the odd little animal townsfolk are a little off-putting artistically to me. Regardless, it's an incredibly comfy and fun game to 100% with lots of little collectibles to backtrack for. Music is a little Moana-ish, very catchy and 7/10 for me. Got my copy from the humble bundle, but it really surprised me with how good it is vs. how under-exposed it is.

He is a bit of a brainlet at times, but game looks super fun, wonder if it has bosses

OF COURSE I WILL SUPPORT SHITTY PIXEL ART PLOTWIST ENDING GAME NUMBER 9847592384759347593475 BECAUSE THE CREATOR IS BASED FOR REASONS

it's more like an opportunity to play the unfinished game and given its genre there's no real downside to that

If you saw 5 seconds of gameplay of this you will know why it's completely different, but you just had to out yourself as a retard

>early access
I'm not playing unfinished games

>he buys early access games

Attached: 1567568031305.jpg (232x199, 7K)

>it...it´s different i swear

next time try putting effort, shill

>It's a promise
Haven't I heard that one before.

Attached: 1567780071620.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Nigger I am pirating this, I like the game idea enough to play it but not buying a game in Early Access

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>are you excited
I've never heard of it

So, you would be happier if they released this game as it is right now, but just didn't call it early access?

sure arvi teikari is working on it

Are you retarded or just pretending?

The game doesn't even have a plot - it's focused on combat and physics. You're an idiot.

Right back at you. I can't tell if you guys are just angry at the title "early access" or at the current state of a game you haven't even played yet. Because both of those stances are retarded.

Very excited. Love roguelites and this one looks like it could be up there with Spelunky.
It's legitimately the only game I'm really looking forward to right now.

>Yoku's Island Express
This gets me going. Way less obscure but Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2 were great if you love exploration and puzzles. I'm sure it has simpler puzzles in it as well but it's got riddles and shit in it which is sorely lacking in games. Combat is hit or miss with people though.

Why are you paying for an unfinished game?

>at times