Looks like xbox guys are actually trying to fix Thier shit

Only thing left is to get rid of anti consumer stuff like putting your exclusive on pc or pay Multiplayer. And I might make a jump next Gen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-191156_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1291, 524K)

While dumbasses at Sony are fucking Thier shit up.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-191702_Chrome.jpg (1052x1793, 841K)

If they plan it well they might make a comeback

Game Pass was the best thing they made this gen.

((Berg)))

I agree.
But should we be celebrating a subscription service as the best thing really?
The Xbox took huge losses this generation.
First with their abysmal DRM and TV shit they had to walk back. Then all the cancellations. Reaction to the Halo series was very mixed and not at the level it was. Then it just became what Microsoft wanted it to be all along the Netflixbox. With only multi-plats and shit indie games keeping it limping along till Gears.

Of course they're trying to fix their shit. They're in dead fucking last.

>Pleasantly surprised

Imagine thinking that's supposed to increase confidence in your shit first party

Fuck off, Klobrille.

give it some time, they will revert back to their old shenanigans

subscription services done well are praiseworthy, yes
every major console now has to pay for online, but xbox gets a fuckton of free games
it also has the best backwards compatibility out of the big 3
we are in 'their old shenanigans' right now, we're waiting for another good age

]>wow ninja theory, you guys haven't folded completely yet?

But as i said Microsoft got what they wanted in the end. I feel that the Cancellations were planned to do that from the start. I don't think giving you 8bit shit indie games and few multi-plats for free makes up for the fact they sabotaged their own product to spite the backlash when they wanted the "Xbox Media Centre".
They got their netflixbox in the end. They just had to kill games one by one till you gave in to it.

>It's a "Xbox promises the future of gaming" episode

>Ninja Theory, Obsidian and Double Fine Productions
>Innovation and good games
I'm really surprised how Microsoft managed to bought three of the most hack and SJW game studios on the industry. Playground Games was the only good acquisition so far, really hope they don't fuck up with Fable 4.

Attached: 1554682060183.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Alternatively it was the only good thing they did this gen so it had nothing to really compete against.

user, I...

Attached: based woke ralph.png (948x564, 552K)

Putting their exclusives on PC IS pro consumer. It's only bad for console war fags

>greenberg
i dunno name like that just gives me a bad feeling but i cant really say wny

Not true at all. One of the most anti consumer shit ever.

lmao how is letting more consumers have access to your product "anti-consumer" what the fuck am i reading right now?

I won't forgive them unless they release the finished unreleased PC version of Blinx 2

Yeah but the kind of negative thing that's coming with them putting their games on PC, and even on not retarded storefronts mind you, was that microsoft (separate from their games division) had a fucking heart attack because MCC's Beta was playable through proton.